The Mask, The Trick and The Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching my daughter's expression in the mirror, my daughter's palms were pressed flat against the mirror and her face was now on her left cheek pressed against the glass. Her face looked to be in agony. Agonizing pleasure. My daughter's eyes were tightly shut but every few strokes my daughter would look back into the mirror at my reflection.

My daughter's eyes opened again and I could see she was trying to see me in the mirror, "Ahhh, my god, ahh, who the fuck have you been practicing on. My god, your cock feels so good. So good, little brother, ahhh, who taught you to fuck like this. My pussy loves your cock. Fuck me like this forever, forever and ever, ahhha, little brother don't ever stop, ever stop. Ahhh."

I couldn't believe my daughter could talk like this. Talk like this to her little brother. My god a father should never, ever hear his daughter talk like this, her brother shouldn't either.

I wanted to feel my daughter's body and specially her tits. Disregarding the risk of her touching the mask, she seemed too weak to try anyway.

I took my hands off my daughter's hips. I lowered my body and pressed my chest against my daughter's back. I moved my hands to my daughter's side and then wrapped them around Alexis's breast. Her tits feeling so soft and silky in my hands. I squeezed my daughter's tits and then pinched her nipples.

My daughter opened her eyes, "Right to my pussy, my god little brother my nips go right to my clit," I pinched my daughter's nipples again more roughly, "ahh your going to make me cum again, my god I'm going to cum, keep fucking me, squeeze my boobs." I complied. I kept fucking her as hard as I could. As hard as humanly possible. My daughter's pussy squeezing her father's cock as I squeezed her breast and pinched her nipples.

I was lost in my lust, the feeling of my cock in my daughter's pussy. The idea of being inside my daughter, touching her breast, feeling her body like this and hearing my daughter's getting fucked moans, voice and talk. I could feel my cum rising as I tried to hold off as long as I could. I didn't think I'd ever be able to fuck my daughter again. So I wanted it to last as long as I could.

Without my noticing my daughter turned her head. Alexis took her right hand off the glass and reached back towards me. My head was right against her shoulder and neck. My mask would bump against her shoulder at times as I pumped into my daughter's pussy. My daughter reached up with her hand and knocked my mask off.

I was shocked. My hips were on automatic as I continued to pound into my daughter's pussy. But my brain raced as I squeezed my daughter's breast. MY GOD SHE CAN SEE ME. Where's the mask? Can I get it back on? Should I stop, should I stop fucking my daughter. My god I can't stop fucking my daughter, it feels too good. I'm going to cum any second. SHE CAN SEE ME. Will she make me stop fucking her? I'm glad she can see that it is her daddy fucking her. All these thoughts raced through my mind in the course of a second.

My daughter turned her head toward me. Her eyes were closed.

I started to fuck my daughter even harder trying to cum in her pussy. I was so close.

"Ahhh, ahh Kiss me little, ahhh, brother, ahh fuck," my daughter kissed me on the lips her mouth was open. My daughter's tongue swam in mouth as she gave me a porno kiss. Her tongue wrapping around mine as we played tonsil hockey. My daughter broke off the kiss let out a loud guttural groan, "Ahh, ahh, I'm going to cum," my daughter kissed me again as her tongue touched mine. I couldn't believe I had just French kissed my daughter. Well she is a French maid.

My daughter broke off her kiss again as she turned back towards the mirror.

"Keep fucking me, keep fucking me little brother, my god, I'm going to cum again." My daughter at that moment opened her eyes and looked into the mirror. Instead of seeing my mask. Instead of seeing her brother's face as she suspected, my gorgeous 23 year old daughter was looking at what I like to think of as her ruggedly handsome, youthful looking father's 42 year old face.

My daughter's eyes at first were half open slits barely able to focus as the pleasure from her body and pussy rushed her body and pleasure areas of the brain. My daughter's eyes not believing what she was seeing immediately opened wider and then were like huge saucers. My daughter's face was a mask of shock and pleasure. I squeezed my daughter's tits and pinched her nipples trying to make her cum.

Not missing a stroke as I watched my daughter's face in the mirror, I pounded into her again and again. My daughter continued her rhythm of pushing her pussy back to me, meeting each stroke of my cock. Our bodies, our genitals, colliding again and again, stroke after stroke, the sound of our fucking coming at us everywhere, off the walls, off floor and from my daughter's groans.

"No, no, ahhh, my god, daddy, no, can't be, ahhh, my god, I'm going to cum, ahhh," My daughter turned her head towards me, not trusting the reflection in the mirror.

"Ohhh, my god, daddy your fucking me, daddy's fucking my pussy, so wrong, ahhh, ahhh, noo, daddy, I'm cumming, daddy, daddy," my daughter moaned as she looked into my face, my eyes. At that moment, I felt my daughter's pussy grab my cock. My daughter's body tighten, spasm, shiver.

"Daddy, ahh, I'm cumming, ahh your making me cum, ahh DADDY," my daughter grunted as she closed her eyes then opened them in a haze then closed them shut again. "Ahh, so bad, I'm cumming on your cock, my daddy's cock." My daughter had never stopped meeting each thrust of my cock, pushing back into me, her father, as she came. Even though she now knew her father was the one fucking her pussy.

I couldn't take anymore. Hearing her voice, feeling my daughter's body as she came was too much. Seeing her cum face. Knowing my daughter knew it was me. Her father that was making her cum. My cock exploded. I shot load after load of my cum, her father's cum into her pussy. I have no idea how much cum I shot into my daughter's pussy but it was the most powerful orgasm of my life.

No father should see or feel his daughter cum. But every father should experience it. So much pleasure. So wrong. So right.

I rubbed my left cheek against my daughter's right cheek. My daughter seemed to be transported to another place. Alexis still had her eyes squeezed tightly shut., I felt her pussy clutch at my cock again and then again. My hips slowing to stop after being on automatic for so long. My groin a little sore from ramming into my daughter. I felt so good. Euphoria rippling through my body. My hand were still on my daughter's breast. I had been squeezing her breast and nipples savagely as she came and now I softened my touch. My hands lightly holding her silk pillows.

Finally, my daughter opened her eyes slowly. My cheek was rubbing against hers. My cock still hard in my daughter's tight pussy.

"That's so wrong, so fucking wrong," my daughter said breathlessly. She paused to catch her breath and then continued.

"My daddy just fucked me. Fucked me so good. That's so wrong. You shouldn't have done that daddy."

My daughter stopped. She still sounded so exhausted, "I didn't know it was you, I didn't know. I would never do that daddy. I thought you were .... someone.... else. I didn't know it was my daddy. My god it so wrong. Daddies aren't supposed to fuck their daughters. Daddies shouldn't put their cocks in their daughter's pussy. Incest. What you did is so wrong."

My daughter's body felt so good. At that moment I tried to enjoy every ounce of it. My cock still hard in her pussy. The feel of her wet walls surrounding my cock, the tightness. Her c cup breast in my hands. The smell of her perfumed hair. Her ohh so long legs touching me. My daughter's beautiful, tight ass. Her thin, lithe model like body. I knew these might be my last few seconds of touching my daughter like this. I may have ruined my marriage, my family and my career. But at that moment it felt worth every bit of it.

I moved my mouth to my daughter's ear. My cock moved in her vagina slightly and my daughter moaned and seemed to clamp down on my cock. "AAhh dad," my daughter moaned softly.

I whispered into my daughter's ear, "Sisters aren't supposed to fuck their little brothers. A sister shouldn't let their brother eat their pussy or beg their brother to put their cock in their sister pussy. That's incest. That's so wrong."

I kissed my daughter's ear. I squeezed my daughter's tits and then pinched her nipples. Almost imperceptibly, I moved my cock in my daughter's pussy, ever so small movement. Enough for her to feel and keep me hard as her pussy tightly gripped my cock, her father's cock not her brother's.

My daughter closed her eyes. She could feel my cock moving. Her face grimaced as she seemed to be trying to reject the pleasure yet she made no movement to dislodge us. She seemed to want to keep us joined together as much as I did.

"Ahh, daddy no, ahhh, no, stop, ahh" My daughter turned her head to me. "Daddy, I'm almost four months pregnant with Gus's, my brother's, child. You just fucked me while I'm carrying your grandchild." My daughter moved her hand to her face wiping off sweat from her eyes. "I just came on my daddy's cock, your cock, your cock is in my pussy while my future daughter, your son's future daughter, your grand daughter is in my womb. That's so wrong. My god what if Gus, my brother, finds out I fucked you. Fucked my father."

I didn't know what to say to my daughter. I was in shock. I squeezed my daughter's breast and slid my fingers across her large nipples. I pinched her nipples for a split second and then I let go of her breast. I slowly straightened up as I pulled myself off my daughter's back. I reached down and grabbed my daughter's hips. I looked at my daughter in the mirror. I pulled my cock slowly to her entrance.

My daughter's pussy was still so tight. My daughter grunted as I moved my cock. "ahh." My daughter assumed her daddy was taking his cock out of his pregnant daughter's pussy. I then rammed my cock back in as hard as I could into my daughter's pussy. Pushing inside my daughter as far as I could. Spearing into my daughter's pussy. "Ahh daddy, ahhh no, oh god dddddadddy," my daughter grunted at the reintrusion of my cock into her pussy. I held my cock deep in my daughter's pussy for a few seconds. My hands were on my daughters hips, pulling her body into me. As I tried to get as deep into my daughter's vagina, pussy as possible. I had pulled her body as tightly to my genitals as possible. "ahhhh, ddddadddy, ahhhh," my daughter moaned uncontrollably.

I moved my hands off my daughter's hips and onto her belly and where I thought the baby was growing insider. I slowly stroked her there, caressing her skin softly knowing that human life was growing inside her body. I continued to push and hold my cock deep inside my daughter's pussy. I gave her skin a last caress and then softly, gently held the area where the baby was growing underneath my daughter's skin. Holding and feeling her warm skin in my fingers as her warm, wet pussy held my cock. Then I pulled my cock out of my daughter's pussy and let go of her belly. My cock came out of her pussy soaked in my daughter's cum, my cum and our intermingled love juices. My daughter moaned as I took out my cock out of her as if released from heaven or hell. "ahhhh," her final grunt.

I leaned down and kissed my daughter's cute, tight butt with my lips and then my tongue dashed against her skin. Tongue kissing her butt for a split second. I pulled my head up but then decide to give her ass one last peck of my lips. I put both of my hands on the ground and pulled myself up on shaky legs. I suddenly realized how tired I was.

My daughter looked back at me in the mirror. Then Alexis turned away from the mirror and toward me. My daughter was now on her knees facing me. My daughter reached out and grabbed my cock in her right hand. I thought she was going to rip my cock off or try to hurt me in some way. But then my daughter lowered her head as she wrapped her hand around the base of my dick, her father's cock. My daughter opened her mouth and she took my cock into her mouth. My daughter was sucking my cock. My daughter sucked on my cock and used her tongue to lick my shaft and head and then she would suck down hard again trying to take as much of my cock into her mouth as possible. Inhaling my dick with her lips. The suction, warm of my daughter's mouth rivaling her tight, wet pussy.

I grunted out to her, "Alexis, Alexis, my daughter sucks cock good. You like daddy's cock, don't you."

My daughter's eyes moved from my cock to my face. Her eyes staring up at me as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Her eyes never leaving my face or eyes, my daughter watching her father's face as she sucked his cock. My daughter's lips making sucking sounds as her saliva spread onto my cock. I placed my hand on her head. Grunts escaping my mouth. I never pushed my daughter's head down on my cock. I felt the need to touch my daughter, to be connected to her, beautiful face so I ran my hand through her bobbing hair. My daughter wrapped her other hand around my waist, squeezing my butt.

My still naked daughter on her knees with her blond pulled back hair and her hypnotic blue eyes staring at my face as she moved up and down my cock. Sucking her father's cock. Suddenly, my daughter stopped. She lowered her eyes to my cock again. She moved her head to the head of my cock licked me once more. Then my daughter took my full length between her lips and engulfed my cock once more. My daughter's eyes moved back to my face, her father's, and then she pulled her mouth away from my cock. Her hand went up and down my cock once which was now covered in her saliva and then she let go off her daddy's dick.

I was only a minute away from cumming in my daughter's mouth. I would have cum in her mouth if I hadn't cum only a few minutes ago in her pussy. My daughter sucked my cock for only for a minute maybe two minutes. But for the rest of my life every time I look at her lips and mouth, I'll picture my cock in my daughter's mouth as she stared up at me with her blue eyes while naked and freshly fucked by me.

My daughter looked back up at me with that gorgeous face and blue eyes as I looked down at her naked body. "I needed to see what we tasted like together, daddy."

My daughter turned away from me and pressed her hands against the mirror. Slowly, agonizingly slowly she pulled her self up. Alexis stumbled for a second, her legs, like a young colt were so shaky. Then my naked daughter righted herself. My god, my daughter is tall at 5'9". So thin, so stunning. Thin with nice tits. All a man or father or brother could ask for in a woman.

And I had just fucked her. I couldn't believe I had fucked my own daughter. Then my daughter had sucked my cock and made me crazy horny for her again. I knew I'd being fucking my pregnant daughter again, and again. At least I hoped because I could never give up her tight pussy.

My daughter moved toward the sink to gather up her costume. "My brother is going to kill me if he finds out. He's going to kill us both. My God, I'm pregnant and I just fucked my father." My daughter started to cry slightly.

"In a couple of months I'm going to be really showing. That's why I wore this slutty costume. I wanted to show off my body before I got fat. I know that having a baby might ruin my figure, forever. I'll never have a stomach, abs, belly, even my legs, pussy like I do now, again." My daughter paused and sniffled. Then she continued, "Everyone is going to want to know who the father of my baby is. What am I going to say? I can't tell people my brother is the father. What are we going to do? Our lives are ruined."

I reach out and grabbed my daughter's hand.

"Don't worry I already have a plan for you and your brother," I told my daughter. It wasn't only about her but saving my career. Who wants to see a doctor who lets his daughter get knocked up by his son. It doesn't build confidence in the doctor-patient relationship.

"A friend of mine is looking for a computer person out in Hawaii. Your brother would be perfect for the job. It pays real good. I'm pretty sure I can get it for him with a phone call. The two of you can move there. No one knows you in Hawaii. Most importantly, no one will know that your brother and sister. Your mom...we will have to deal with. But she already suspects that something is going on between you and your brother. It won't be a shock. We'll build up to that your pregnant with your brother's baby. There is going to be some yelling and I will have to pretend to be angry but we'll survive it."

I kept thinking to myself this is one insane conversation.

I continued, "I'm not going to tell your brother or your mom. If you don't tell either of them, no one will ever know about what happened between us."

My daughter looked at me confused for a second. She seemed to be processing what I had said. My naked daughter reached out and hugged me tightly. Her breast pushed up against me. Her thin body melding against me and her face pressing against my chest. My hard cock pushed against my daughter just above her pussy. It didn't seem to bother her. I guess since she had felt daddy's cock in her pussy and mouth, it was no big deal.

"Thank you, daddy, Thank you, Hawaii, that's going to be awesome. I always wanted to go there," my daughter said sweetly and excitedly.

My hands were wrapped around my daughter's back. I was hugging my naked daughter. Slowly, I slid my hands down my daughter's back to her butt. I squeezed her cheeks softly. My daughter continued to hug me not paying attention to her daddy touching her ass.

I let go of my daughter and pulled back from the hug. My daughter smiled up at me. I lowered my head and took my daughter's right nipple in my mouth. I sucked down hard on it. I had been wanting to suck on my daughter's tits all night. Maybe for years. But the mask had prevent me from taking my daughter's breast and nipple in my mouth. It was a dream come true to be sucking on my daughter's c-cup tits. I've said it before but I can't describe the taste of your own daughter's tit and nipple in your mouth. Her father's mouth. Every father's fantasy come true. It tasted succulent.

I moved my right hand to my daughter's pussy cupping her entire pussy and then stroking her clit. My left hand was massaging her left breast.

"Ahhh, daddy we can't. Not again," my daughter moaned.

"We agreed were not going to tell anyone what happened between us. We might as well enjoy ourselves again. Just for tonight, honey," I tried to convince my daughter. I moved my mouth to my daughter's left nipple and breast sucking down hard on her tit. My daughter would be breast feeding with these nipples before long I thought to myself as I sucked and licked her nipples.

"Ahhh, dadd, I can't, I can't cheat on my brother with you again."

"You already did." I rubbed my daughter's clit and then finger fucked her, plunging two of my fingers into her pussy.

"I didn't know it was you, ahh, I didn't know my daddy was fucking me. I thought it was Gus, my brother. Ahhhhh, I wasn't cheating, What you did was wrong, ahh tricking me like that. Not me..ahh" my daughter rationalized. I started to work my daughter's clit again and sucked on my daughter's right nipple as I fondled her left breast in my hand.

I pulled my mouth away from daughter's breast but continued playing with her clit. "Did you know it was me, your daddy fucking you when you came. You did, didn't you. You know you were coming on your daddy's cock." I started sucking on her tit again.

"Ahhh, only the second time I came, and ahh." my daughter announced she came twice while I was fucking her, "ahh and the third."