The Master and the Ring Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well."

Mary stood quickly, embraced him, as if she had not requested her death but marriage. She smiled gleefully and acted like she wanted to die immediately for him.

"See to the plans; instruct Yvonne and Serena in what they must do. I must go to the palace," Henri said.

He was distraught and quickly left the room, closing the door on the five women.

**

Lord Byron's second finger began to ease into the housemaid's ass. She squealed from the stress but he did not stop. Her breathing became pants and she put her head into the bed cover to suppress her screams.

"Almost there, just relax," Lord Byron said, finally straightening both fingers deep into her tight young ass.

His cock was throbbing. The forbidden act had kept even his old cock erect and oozing with just his fingers in her. He held himself deep a few seconds before he began thrusting into her with his digits. She whimpered and moaned into the bed, her legs shaking from strain. He spit onto his moving fingers, which seemed to ease the friction and continued to finger the young woman's virgin bottom.

Withdrawing, he watched her red hole quiver and pulse as his fingers left her body. He was overly aroused, his own heart beating with excitement and his cock begging to enter her. Not wasting time, he grabbed his head, rubbed his effluent around the tip and pressed it toward her forbidden hole. His first lunge missed entirely and found her wet sex below, rushing in with little resistance. She called out in pleasure but he only pulled himself free and took hold of his cock so it would not go astray a second time. Her juices coated his member, and this, he soon realized, helped the young woman as his head eased inside of her tight orifice. He felt the heat and extreme tension pinching his head. He was overwhelmed with the pleasure and excitement of what he was doing, pausing to bask in the sensations with just the head of his cock inside.

"It's too much! Please take it out!" she screamed.

"We are just getting started. Do not fight it," Byron said, feeling the blood pulsing in his shaft as if he was young again.

Luckily for the maiden, Lord Byron was enamored by the visual and the sensation of her exquisite ass pinching the head of his cock, making him pause for a good deal of time before trying to enter her further. Her muscles relaxed enough in the time given, for the strain to ease and his shaft slowly entered her with much less friction. The heat, excitement and firm grip on his cock was legendary. He had never felt something so intense in his fifty-seven years. As his cock bottomed out inside her, his testicles came to rest on her sex as he held himself deep. He suddenly felt her hand begin to play with herself and this brought on a noticeable difference in sensations. She was adjusting to his width and length the more she fingered her sex and clitoris.

"What's this? Does the little slut like it?" he asked.

"It's improving, my lord... I'm adjusting to you."

"Excellent, then prepare yourself," he said as he withdrew his throbbing cock and thrust into the young woman much faster than the first penetration.

She squealed, and he felt her hand pick up the pace, rapidly rubbing her sex and clit. The second thrust increased his arousal, filling his cock with an increased volume of blood and sending intense sensations through his body. His heart had not pounded in his chest this hard in years; he felt it in his head and hoped he didn't expire due to the thrill.

**

Yvonne felt like she might vomit. Serena actually did, but not fully. Yvonne could scarcely comprehend what had just transpired. It was too much to take in all at once. The idea of repairing the Ring that will eventually kill the one she loved. As well as knowing this innocent woman would sacrifice her life to make it so, cofounded Yvonne to near breaking. She was too overwhelmed to try and stop Henri from leaving and now she was seemingly trapped with Serena, who was worse off than she, with two witches and an exuberant woman prepared to die.

"Mary, why don't you get some water for the ladies, they look like then need a few minutes," Heather said.

Mary obeyed and left the room. Yvonne tried to gather herself, smoothed her silk dress and stood up straight. Heather smiled at her, and Yvonne felt it was actually genuine.

"This must be a rather large shock for you both. All of this hurdled onto you with no warning. You must focus on Henri and wanting to save him. He is right about a common purpose to unite us. We have to be of one mind to complete the spell. It will link us forever through these rings," Heather said holding four small gold rings in her hand.

Arianna also showed them the large broken Ring of the Master. Serena had also gathered herself at mention of the rings and both she and Yvonne walked nearer to view them.

"Henri told us the Mother's wore them on their clitoris. And they glowed like the large one," Serena said.

"Yes, the power will hold them secure when the spell is cast."

"You said we had power, significant power? How is this so?" Yvonne asked.

"You both are strong, like an untapped source. We can show you how to use your power, which will be many times greater when we link," Arianna explained.

Suddenly a half burned candle rose into the air and Yvonne and Serena gasped and shrunk back. Yvonne saw that Arianna was concentrating on it and assumed she was the one moving it.

"No need to be afraid, you too can do this and more with time," Arianna said.

The candle floated to the table and Arianna released it.

"We don't have time to teach you parlor tricks. We must prepare to cast the spell to return Mentual and the Ring," Heather exclaimed.

"Tell us what we must do," Yvonne spoke.

**

"Oh yes, my lord, don't stop!" the young maid voiced.

She knew if she acted as if she was thoroughly enjoying her ass being penetrated, the old man would ejaculate sooner. The thing that she found strange was she actually did. As long as she kept playing with her clitoris the sensation of his hard cock thrusting and withdrawing was quite pleasant. He wasn't very big, not near the size she's had before but never in her anus. She could tell he was nearing his climax. He always made the same wheezing noises as he tried to get enough air into his old lungs to keep from passing out. She did notice his cock was much stiffer than normal; he was obviously excited about the forbidden act.

It only took a few more thrusts and Lord Byron groaned, holding himself deep as his penis began to spasm and spill his seed into her bowels. She continued to play with her sex during his climax and brought herself to a small orgasm, which made her muscles clench and milk his spewing cock. He moaned all the more and she feared he might collapse on top of her from the noises he was making. Luckily he did not expire and withdrew his spent shaft from her body and fell onto the bed next to her, breathing very rapidly and sweating like a pig over an open fire.

She felt his semen oozing out of her open anus, down over her sex and dropping to the floor as her bottom was protruding off the bed.

"Will that be all, my lord?" she asked, standing up.

"Yes... that... will... be... good... for... today," he struggled to say.

She fixed her dress and snuck out of his chambers.

**

"Will the Ring become whole again as the spell is cast?" Serena asked, picking up the two halves.

She remembered the ring well, remembered yanking it off the Master to save her sister Yvonne, months ago. Now broken it just seemed like two pieces of gold with runes engraved on the sides.

"No, the Ring will need to be heated and forged once again. It is not the actual gold or the Ring that is the important thing. It's the runes and the completion of the spell. Do you know a goldsmith that can repair it?" Heather asked.

"Yes, we can have the repair made before we meet to cast the spell," Yvonne said, taking the ring from her sister and putting it in her pocket.

"Then we are ready. In two nights, the moon will be full and we can cast the spell. Mary, you may want to say your goodbyes to family if you have a need," Heather said.

"My family was killed in the war, mistress. I have no one."

"Very well, then I suggest preparing yourself to see them by praying to the ancients. There isn't much time," Yvonne stated.

"I'm ready to give my life now."

"As you say. Then all is prepared as soon as the Ring is forged," Arianna said.

**

The assassin blended in with the crowd, following the king unnoticed as he hoped. He couldn't believe his luck. To be in the right place at the right time to find the king unguarded, was a gift for him but very stupid on the part of the new king. He grasped the hilt of his knife under his tunic, prepared to strike a quick blow to the right kidney. The severe pain would keep the king from being able to call out, and he would bleed internally before anyone knew what had happened.

A few more steps and he would be within striking distance.

**

Henri was unaware of the danger he was in, quickly moving toward the palace through the crowd, which increased in size the closer he got. A cry, followed by a gurgle sound directly behind him, made Henri turn quickly. Blood sprayed his face as the blade cut through the neck of the would-be assassin. Standing a foot taller, behind the dead man was General Sharis. A long narrow blade fell from the dead man's hand and clattered to the stone road as Sharis dropped the man's body to the ground. Women screamed and the crowd scattered, leaving Henri and the general alone in the newly formed circle of people.

"You need to be more careful, my king," the general said. "You're lucky I've been following you since the inn."

"Indeed, my good man," Henri said, finally realizing his near death peril.

Palace guards rushed forward and cleared a path for Henri and took the body of the assassin away. Henri followed General Sharis the rest of the way and inside the palace.

"I've been trying to find you, my king. There is urgent news from the south," Sharis said.

Henri poured some water from a pitcher into a basin and began to clean the blood from his face as the general continued.

"It is as I feared. Garigasia amasses along our southern border. Our men stopped counting at seven hundred and fifty thousand. I estimate they out number us three to one and that is being optimistic."

"Pull everyone toward the capital, farmers, ranchers, everyone. Prepare our forces and arm as many people as can wield a weapon."

"It will be a slaughter, my king. We must consider surrender."

"We will not surrender, not this time. I will lead our people. The Master will return."

Sharis was taken aback by this statement, he hesitated before continuing. "I thought the Ring was destroyed."

"Plans are in motion to rectify this problem. Just keep me alive until then."

"As you wish, my king."

"Also, there are five women at The Rusted Pot who need protecting as well. Bring all of them to the palace as soon as possible," Henri said, washing out the cloth in the pinkish water.

"It shall be done," the general said, leaving Henri.

**

Arianna and Heather walked around their new quarters in the palace. Mary, not feeling herself worthy of her own room, requested to board in a small servants quarters off the large chamber where the witches were settling in. Mary listened as the two daughters of Mentula discussed their new surroundings until she heard Henri's voice.

"I hope the accommodations are to your liking?" Henri asked, with a smile.

"Oh yes, my king, much better than the inn," Arianna said as she turned to find Henri standing in the doorway to her and Heather's new quarters.

"More than we deserve, my king," Heather added.

"Nonsense. It is the least I can do. Your task is of the upmost importance now. The enemy is all but at our gates and we will not survive without the Ring."

"Everything is planned, my king. The night of the full moon the spell will be cast and Mentula will arise once again," Heather said.

"Excellent, then I will leave you and check on the others."

"Or you could stay?" Arianna said quickly, pulling her gown off her shoulders to collect around her waist.

Mary heard them conversing and now with the long pause after Arianna's last question; Mary peeked around the corner of her small quarters into the large and spacious room. Her eyes widened as she view the half-naked Arianna and the stunned look on the king's face.

Henri swallowed, staring at her amazing breasts. He had many things to do besides getting caught up in sex with two daughters of Mentula but he found his legs would not obey his commands. Heather didn't help the situation when she approached Arianna and began to suck on one of her exposed nipples. When Heather released it to talk, it was erect and glistening in the lantern light. Henri's cock lurched in his pants and his heart quickened.

"Come, my king. Join us," Heather said, holding out her hand before taking Arianna's nipple back into her mouth.

Henri's cock took over. His lust moved his legs forward instead of backwards and he closed the door and joined Heather on the other side of Arianna. He grasped the untouched breast of Arianna, palming the whole of it before pinching her growing nipple between the knuckles of his largest two fingers. Arianna cooed at the attention, closing her eyes to the pleasure of his hand and Heather's wet mouth.

Henri used his other hand, sliding it down her tight stomach, under her dress to find her moist sex. Softly he caressed her lips, brushing the hood that hid her clitoris, making her moan once again. Harder still, he spread her open and curled two fingers into her wet, velvet orifice, pulling his hand upward to dig his fingers deep.

His cock was straining against his trousers, unable to rise properly. His left hand penetrating Arianna's sex and his right fondling her wonderful gravity defying breast. Heather released her other nipple and turned to Henri, dropping to her knees as her hands found the beast trapped within his pants. She soon released it, taking hold with both hands and stroking him to the proper height, before opening her mouth to suck him in.

When Mary saw Henri's magnificent cock, she remembered well her time with him pervious. Her hand naturally found its way under her dress to her aroused sex, brushing lightly her flushed lips. Her other hand ran across her small breasts as she watched Heather begin sucking Henri's throbbing cock and stroking it slowly. Mary's mouth watered and she felt herself moisten further as her fingers dug into her own tunnel.

With his fingers coated in Arianna's juices, Henri slid his hand lower, replaced his fingers with his thumb and began to massage the opening of her anus with his lubricated fingers. Heather's sucking was slow and gentle on his cock. He basked in the pleasure as his fingers penetrated Arianna's forbidden hole to the second knuckle. He switched breasts, making sure to keep both of her nipples erect with his right hand as his two fingers went deeper into her anus and his thumb opposite in her sex. The sucking continued and he fingered Arianna until he felt her climax on his hand several minutes later.

"Take her, my king, you are ready," Heather said, releasing his cock from her mouth.

Suddenly, Henri lifted Arianna into the air over his cock. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, helping him support her. Henri felt Heather grab his shaft and position his head at the entrance to Arianna's forbidden hole. He lowered Arianna down and his cock eased in to her hot, taunt tunnel, causing the incredible sensation he had grown to love. She took him all with ease, inch by inch until his impressive manhood was buried to the base in her ass.

"Ohhh, yes, my king... Give me all of it!" Arianna screamed in ecstasy.

In the other room, Mary cut off a gasp as she watched Arianna take all of Henri's significant length into her forbidden hole. Mary had never seen such a thing or experienced anything like it before. She was so amazed at the sight she stopped moving her hands on her breasts and sex for several seconds as she watched.

Arianna's breasts mashed against his chest and he held himself deep, basking in the heat and sensations of her searing ass fully on his thick, long cock. Heather began playing with his testicles with her hands as he lifted Arianna off and lowered her back down again. Over and over he lifted her, each time to his head before dropping her onto his raging cock. She screamed with pleasure, wanting it deeper each time.

Several thrusts later, Henri lifted her too high and his cock popped out of her ass. He felt Heather grab hold and expected her to put it back in for him but instead she began sucking it, adding a fair amount of her saliva before forcing it back into Arianna. The change in sensations from sucking to forbidden penetration was stunning and Henri's eyes blurred from the pleasure. Again he began to raise and lower her over and over, his cock growing in pleasure and width with each second that passed. His arms were beginning to tire but he lifted her up and down for several more minutes before having to carry her to the nearest bed.

Laying her down, Heather had followed him and now took hold of his cock, pulling it from Arianna's ass and sucking it once again. The stimulations changed, removing the sensation of almost ejaculating and replacing it with the intense sensation of his head being sucked by Heather. When she finally released him from her mouth and fed his cock back into Arianna's ass, he was well away from orgasm and ready to thrust hard and fast.

Mary had started masturbating again to the images before her. Her own heart was racing as she viewed the king hammering his massive cock into the bowels of this exotic woman. Seeing the pleasure Arianna was experiencing, Mary had to know what was so stimulating. Lowering her hand, she began to rub her secretions around her tightly puckered hole before trying to insert a single finger. The sensation was strange to her at first but as Mary added her other hand to her clitoris and moved her finger deeper into her ass, she felt a warmth flow through her body. She added a second as she watched Henri thrust and thrust.

Over and over he pummeled, Arianna's forbidden hole as hard and deep as he could muster. The woman just screamed and begged for it all the more, no matter how hard Henri engaged her. Each time he approached orgasm, Heather would pull him free and suck him tight, delaying his climax again. This pattern continued for many rotations, making Henri last longer than he thought possible.

Heather, after feeding his cock back into Arianna once again, removed her clothing and climbed up on the bed with Arianna. Henri watched with a smile on his face as the beautiful red head straddled Arianna's face and lowered her sex to her mouth. Arianna gladly began to lick and suck Heather's shorn sex, while Henri continued to pound away at her ass. He was forced to slow his thrusts, to keep from climax, so turned on from the long duration of anal sex and now the visual of Arianna feasting on Heather's ripe womanhood.

Mary had never seen anything like this group of three engaged in such activity. Not only was Henri penetrating the dark-haired Arianna in the forbidden way, but now Heather was enjoying the tongue and mouth of the same Arianna. Mary was in such a state herself, she couldn't look away nor could she stop her own forbidden penetration and stimulation of her clitoris. She found the combination to be delightful, much more all-encompassing than just stimulating her sex. She felt her climax fast approaching as she listened and watched the three continue.

Henri had to completely stop his thrust when Arianna began probing Heather's ass with her tongue. His cock wanted to explode within her and the slightest movement would have taken him over the limit.