The Master and the Ring Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not climax yet, my king. I desire to feel you within me," Heather said, looking over her shoulder at the stationary Henri.

He withdrew his pulsing, on-the-verge cock from Arianna and employed the same trick they had taught him. He pinched the end of his cock, squeezing the blood from the head into the shaft and delaying his orgasm once again. His tight testicles ached for release, firmly mashed against the shaft of his massive cock. Heather smiled at him again and crawled backwards toward his manhood until she was lying on her ring sister.

Henri moved forward, forcing his cock down and fed his newly engorged head into Heather's well eaten ass. She screamed in pleasure, taking him to the base in one long thrust. Her head fell between Arianna's breasts as she moaned and called out for Henri to give it to her. He knew he would not last near as long as he had with Arianna, but he would go as long as he could for her. Both women began kissing and fondling each other as he proceeded to thrust and withdraw. He focused on lasting, employing all the techniques he could think of for as long as he could. Thrust and withdraw, over and over, using every inch to his advantage. His long cock was glistening and the veins showed in high relief along the rigid shaft as he watched it disappear and reappear over and over in the lantern light.

Mary was climaxing. She held her fingers deep within her anal cavity and her other hand was a blur on her clitoris. Pleasure exploded within, flooding her body with exquisite bliss as her juices flowed heavily over her hand below her sex. She heard Henri nearing his climax. Watched his face and body prepare for the culmination she had seen before. Mary knew it was only a matter of seconds now.

Heather begged him to continue, to last a few more minutes for her. Henri again did his best but the sensations were too overwhelming, the visuals too spectacular for any man to resist. Another minute passed and he couldn't last another second.

"I'm past my limit, ladies. My climax is unavoidable," he breathed.

He pulled free of Heather and watched both women move quickly to a sitting position on the edge of the bed, displaying their voluptuous bodies for him to decorate. He only stroked one full motion and his cock exploded forth, spewing rope after rope of white semen onto the two witches. His legs trembled, his ass clenched tight as his load ejected itself from his climaxing form. The women hummed with glee as the hot bursts hit their bodies and painted their beautiful breasts with lines of white.

Mary watched with pleasure filled eyes, Henri ejaculate onto the two witches. Mary yearned for his penis, yearned to be one with him again even if it meant her death. She wanted to perform this act for her king and renew his power and if she could me the means to do so she was ready and willing. Mary pulled her fingers from her anus and stopped circling her clitoris as she watched Henri leave the room with the women cleaning each other off with their mouths. He was really behind schedule now.