The Master and the Ring Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Yvonne parted his robe with both hands until it slipped off his shoulders and fell to the ground behind him. He was naked with only his wife blocking Marta's view of his body and large cock. Yvonne reached down, taking hold of his shaft and moving it upward with a gentle stroke until he was rock hard. She kissed him again, gently stroking his cock for a few more moments before turning her head to look back at Marta.

"Come, Marta... come help me," the queen beaconed.

Henri watched Marta hesitate but then move forward. Yvonne turned her body as Marta came forward and suddenly Henri's large erect cock, with both rings glowing at the base, came into Marta's view.

She gasped and froze, seeing the size of the king. "Oh my! It's so... large!" she blurted without thinking.

"Yes, this is why I need some time to recover, my dear. Don't be afraid, he is very gentle," Yvonne said, holding her hand out to Marta.

The maid finally tore her eyes from his cock and took the queen's hand, joining her in front of Henri. Marta finally dared look down again and was curious about the rings asking, "What are the rings for?"

"They are the Kings Rings, they are given to the king of our nation along with the crown. Most do not know of this ceremony, it's a privilege to see them," Yvonne explained.

"I see. They glow with light, do they give the king power?" she asked

"In a way. You may have heard of rumors... of the powers the king possesses in battle?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes, but I thought they were only stories."

"Some are, some are not," Yvonne said, taking Marta's hand and placing it on Henri's ridged shaft. "Do not be afraid, touch him, it is okay."

Marta had tensed up when she came in contact with Henri's large cock. With Yvonne's encouragement he felt her hand relax and slowly wrap around the middle of his cock and begin to slide up and down the extensive length. Her small hands did not reach all the way around his width. It felt incredible, even with the new ring inhibiting the Master from appearing it did not lessen the sensations the Ring enhanced. Henri closed his eyes and enjoyed the small hand of the maid as it caressed his hard cock.

"That's good; you are doing well, Marta," Yvonne said still encouraging the young girl. "I want to ask you a personal question. Have you ever pleased a man with your mouth? I have heard of such things but I do not know how myself?"

Henri suppressed the laugh that suddenly betrayed him by grunting and clearing his throat. He then realized, from the look from his queen, what she was doing and covered well.

"I... I have, my queen... but not often and never on such a large member."

"Can you show me? Teach me to please him in such a way. If you will?" Yvonne asked.

"I will try, my queen," Marta said, dropping to her knees and pulling Henri's stiff shaft with her.

Henri looked down and watched the young woman stare at his extensive cock. She looked intimidated and was hesitating. Neither he nor Yvonne spoke. He knew what Yvonne was trying to do. She was trying to get the young woman to feel like she was teaching Yvonne and serving, for this was what she was accustomed to and comfortable with.

"He is much larger than anything I've seen or touched before but I think the same principles will work. I've learned a few things and I know what my Peter likes. I will teach you," Marta said.

"Is Peter your man?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes. He was my first and only," she answered as she continued to caress Henri while holding him horizontal with her other hand.

"I like to start slow, with just my tongue and then my mouth later, like this," she said.

Henri felt and watched her wet tongue begin to lick his oozing, blood engorged head and a moan slipped from his mouth. She pressed her tongue into his slit and moved his pre-ejaculate around with her tongue, bathing his head in the wet juices. He moaned again and had the desire to grab the young woman's head and thrust his cock into her mouth. It was the Ring speaking for him.

"He seems to like that, Marta," Yvonne said falling to her knees next to the young maid as she continued to lick Henri's cock head.

"Now, I know Peter likes when I suck his head into my mouth and use my tongue as I suck. I also move my hand on his shaft. I'll show you," she said before opening her mouth and taking Henri's head into her hot little mouth.

She stroked his shaft with both hands and sucked as she played with the underside of his head with her tongue. He moaned again. For someone so young she had learned well in a short time. Henri had a suspicion the little maid had done this more than a few times like she had said. She continued to suck and stroke and took another inch of his shaft into her mouth to show Yvonne before letting him out to talk.

"He is much wider and longer than my Peter, but you get the idea. Now you try?" she said to Yvonne, pushing Henri's wet cock toward the queen.

**

"This is one of the most humorous things I've ever experienced," Serena said, laughing and giggling. "Yvonne's pretending she has not sucked a man and has the maid instructing her!"

"Mother is brilliant! She's keeping the maid involved by acting naïve," Heather said.

"Yes, and it's working. She will work herself up, teaching Yvonne, and have to have Henri inside of her soon," Serena said, concentrating again.

She could see Henri's body out of Yvonne's eyes. Yvonne was licking and sucking Henri's head and stroking his shaft as the maid instructed her. Serena could tell Yvonne was acting as if it was a difficult thing, which made Serena giggle all the more.

**

"Very good, my queen, nice smooth strokes and try and take more of him into your mouth," Marta explained.

Yvonne pretended to gag and released Henri's cock with only two inches in her mouth. "He is so big it is difficult," Yvonne said, acting like she was catching her breath.

She moved his cock back to Marta, who gladly took hold of him and began to suck and stroke anew.

Yvonne knew she had her. She could see the young woman's nipples pressing against her dress and watched her squeeze her legs as she sucked and stroked the king. She looked up at Henri and he smiled down at her knowing the same thing. It was only a matter of time before Henri would take the young woman.

Henri let the young girl suck his cock for a few more moments before Yvonne motioned with her eyes for him to reach down and stop her. Yvonne watched as he did, pulling the young girl up by her shoulders and reaching down her young body to the bottom of her dress. She didn't complain or stop him as he lifted her dress off. She only had a light shift under the dress. Henri suddenly picked her up and carried her to the bed. She squealed with surprise but did not struggle. He laid her on the bed and pulled her shift up, revealing her unshaved sex.

Yvonne joined them on the bed and helped the girl out of her shift as Henri's head found her sex. She screamed with pleasure as he spread her open with his tongue and dropped his mouth full on her flushed sex.

"Oh, my king... oh my... what are you... ohh that is good... Oh by the ancients!" Marta screamed.

"Has Peter not treated you orally?" Yvonne asked.

"Oh... no... never... oh my goodness!" the maid screamed, rocking and squirming on the bed.

Henri feasted on the young woman. Yvonne watched him nibble her little clit and finger her tight young sex, driving the young maid into a frenzy. Several minutes passed and Yvonne had never seen nipples so hard and erect before. The maid's body was totally consumed by Henri's oral talent. Yvonne knew he could do anything to her if he wished.

He worked up her body, kissing and licking her until he found her engorged nipples and sucked both, nibbling and sucking each several times. In this posting he was primed to take her. Marta's chest heaved and her skin and face were flushed with blood. Yvonne leaned in and whispered into Henri's ear.

"Take her now, my love."

He moved slowly forward, positioning his cock at the moist entrance and gently eased his wide head into her tight sex. Marta screamed, clawing Henri's back in passion and lower still, grabbed his buttocks and pulled him into her.

**

"We have penetration!" Serena screamed.

"The moment of truth is upon us," Heather said, coming back over near Serena.

She forced herself to sit down next to Arianna. She grasped her ring sister's hands and Arianna took hold of Serena's. Together they held each other and waited for the climax of Mentula and the renewal spark to enter them through the rings upon their clitorises. Heather watched Serena intently, reading her facial expression to predict the moment of climax. If the new ring worked and they were renewed, immortality was assured her and all her dreams and desires would come true. Her grip tightened on Serena's and Arianna's hands, awaiting the moment where Henri climaxed.

**

Marta had never even imagined taking something so huge inside her body. Compared to Peter's cock, the king was massive, filling her up like never before. He was so large she felt him all the way to her chest, or so it seemed. It didn't hurt, it was just extremely full but she soon adjusted to his girth and length as her hands had pulled him into her with pure lust. This man, her king had sparked something inside her she didn't recognize. She had a hunger for him and it only got stronger as he began to withdrawal and thrust in over and over again.

Through glassy eyes, she watched the queen, looking down at her. There was a strange expression on her face, as if she was awaiting something. She almost looked eager for something to happen, but Marta dismissed it as a climax engulfed her body, the likes of which she had never experienced before. The massive cock of the king had reached new depths and brought new pleasure to her she could hardly comprehend. It was almost unnatural how incredible her climax was as it burst upon her body in euphoric waves of bliss.

**

Henri knew the young maid was in the grips of a climax. He felt her snug womanhood contract and grip his moving cock even tighter than it already was. Her firm, young body was not lost on him. She had never had such a man inside of her before and he felt it all around his shaft and head. It was enhanced by the Ring and the pleasure was glorious.

He thrust forth over and over, making the small breasts of the maid roll in circles upon her chest. He basked in the pleasure Mentula provided, the sensations were so far enhanced it was addicting. His queen urged him on with her looks, as she watched the maid and him back and forth. The anticipation on Yvonne's face was apparent. He felt his large orbs tighten slightly; he was nearing his climax as Marta seemed to remain in the grips of her own.

He was almost afraid to climax. He feared the new ring would not work and for some reason he was afraid to find out, because if it didn't, he knew what that meant. He knew he would have to die and a new Master would claim the Ring or his queen and her Ring sisters, he has come to love, would die themselves. For he had vowed not to take another innocent woman's life.

He also knew he had to find out. The pleasure in his cock increased. The maid beneath him shook and moaned with her continued climax. Yvonne knelt next to him, staring down at the young girl in anticipation of the end and his orgasm that would hopefully give them all new life. His thrusts strengthened. He felt his large testicles hitting the young girl's buttock as he slammed all of his length into her body, where no cock had gone before. They tightened fully and his climax was imminent.

The Ring grew hot as he neared his peak and it prepared to rob the spark and life from the woman Mentula was taking. Enhanced pleasure spread through his body from his straining cock until he could no longer hold his climax back. It was the moment they had all been waiting for.

His climax came, his semen sprayed forth into Marta in a spectacular sensation he only achieved while wearing the Ring. He groaned with pleasure as the next contraction surged forth, drenching the girls insides with his hot seed. His eyes were trained on the rings as his cock spewed forth. Both were at their brightest and he felt the power of the Ring taking the spark of the girl below him. His cock continued to spew forth and Marta suddenly went limp. He finished inside of her and looked at his queen in fear that Marta was dead.

He noticed very quickly the power Yvonne was receiving; her face was renewed to the flawlessness he had seen her gain when the Ring was reborn. He did not realize his body was reacting the same.

The spark had been taken but at what cost?

**

"Yes! We are renewed!" Heather screamed as she felt the power of the ring around her clit fill her with rapture and power. She watched her Ring sisters grow perfect before her as she also felt the change. Her breasts firmed, her face tightened and her body felt alive and energized with the fresh new magic the Ring had stolen.

"It worked, did it not?" she asked Serena.

"I'm not sure... obviously we are renewed but Yvonne is worried the maid is dead. She is unresponsive at the moment. It might have killed her anyway," Serena said, looking worried.

"Henri will not take this well. He will think we tricked him into killing another woman. He will be very angry with us," Arianna said.

The three looked at each other with worried looks and Serena again concentrated on Yvonne's mind.

**

Massive amounts of semen gushed out of Marta's body when Henri pulled Mentula free. It seemed the substantial amount of effluent was not lessened by the new ring around his cock. A copious thick flow of white ran from her open sex onto the bed. The young woman was not moving nor did it appear she was breathing.

"Tell me I did not kill her, Yvonne!" he bellowed.

Yvonne ignored him and went to Marta's face, patting her cheek and trying to roust the young girl.

"Marta... Marta!" she raised her voice, patting her cheek harder and then shaking the woman's body.

"No! No, this cannot be... I have killed another innocent woman!" Henri cursed, placing his hands on his head and becoming very distraught.

"Marta!" Yvonne screamed, slapping her hard across the face.

Suddenly the maid awoke, crying out in pain from the slap.

"What's wrong? Did I fall unconscious?" she asked, her face stinging from the slap.

"Oh, my precious girl... yes you must have, you frightened us beyond belief," Yvonne said, raising the naked girl up and hugging her.

"I'm sorry... I was overcome with pleasure... I did not know something could be so wonderful."

Yvonne turned and looked at Henri, he had tears in his eyes and now the relief of seeing the girl alive was washing over him. The new ring had worked, keeping her alive but stealing her spark.

"Thank the ancients! You're alright!"

"How do you feel?" Yvonne asked.

"Wonderful and messy," she giggled. "I see I have pleased the king, he has climaxed."

"Yes, Marta, you did excellent. Thank you for your service," Yvonne said.

"My pleasure and if you need my services again, my lord and lady, don't hesitate to call on me again. I should clean up and get back to my chores now."

Yvonne assisted Marta in cleaning up and dressing and let her out of the bed chamber. She turned back to Henri and saw him in deep thought leaning against the wall of the room, still naked. He looked glorious. His muscled body had returned and he was the model of perfection.

"Are you alight, my love?" she asked.

"I'm perfect, my queen... but I admit I was horrified I had killed her."

"Yes, but you didn't. She is fine, has no idea what we did to her, as I suspected would be the case. By now the others will know it has worked. Serena has been in my head since this morning. We have done it Henri we have succeeded!" Yvonne cried, running and jumping into his arms.

Together they fell onto the bed, kissing and holding each other with joy.

**

"What a relief, the girl lives," Arianna called out in glee.

"Yes! Our casting of the new ring was a success! Look at us, we are again flawless!" Heather said, spinning around.

"Henri will have to know other women forever now, but that is a small price to pay for his life and immortality," Serena commented.

"Yes, but this will not be an issue. There will be many women who desire the king, we will be young and perfect for eternity," Heather screamed, raising her hands to the heavens as her Ring sister's called out in chorus.

**

Yvonne kissed her new husband. It was like a weight had been lifted from off of them. The dread of the Ring killing Henri was gone; the new spell had worked perfectly. She savored his naked body on top of her, knowing he would remain perfect as she and her sisters would forever. She felt his cock growing between them as they kissed. Mentula was awakening again with the Ring still firmly seated at the base of his cock.

"I want to feel Mentula, my king... I want to feel this new creation we have given birth to, for I sense the pleasure will be as if the Master was present.

"This is true, my queen. All the power and all the pleasure has remained," he answered.

"Yes, then show me! Take me the forbidden way, my king... sheath Mentula inside my ass," she begged.

"Your wish shall be granted, my queen," he said, yanking her robe open and pulling it off of her to be tossed on the ground.

Their flesh met. Her large, firm breasts smashed against his muscled chest and they kissed deeply once more. She felt the heat and width of his shaft press against her wetness and the heat of her ring above, glowing blue around her clitoris. Blood surged anew into Mentula and she hungered to be taken by him in her forbidden orifice once again. He was soon fully erect and throbbing against her sex as they kissed and his hands found her breast. A thrill of pleasure seized her as he pinched and twisted both nipples as their tongues danced together.

Yvonne felt his shaft become slippery from her juices as they flowed heavily in anticipation. With worry gone, she finally could relax and enjoy her new husband more fully.

"Wet your length in my sex and then take me the forbidden way," she whispered into his ear as the kiss finally ended.

He did not reply with words, only actions. She felt him move lower until the head of Mentula was at her moist, flushed sex. Suddenly he thrust his cock deep into her, driving the whole of his length into her body. She felt hot secretions forced out as he entered, oozing down to her wanting anus. He held deep from a few moments before pulling completely out and rising up on his knees. He took hold of her legs and bent them up and out, lifting her buttocks from the bed for better access to her forbidden hole. His cock was covered in her plentiful juices and both rings glowed brightly around the base of his cock.

"Yes, do not hesitate, my king... take me now... I want all of Mentula and the new pleasure!" Yvonne voiced.

He took hold of his cock, bent it down and pressed his head against her tight, wet anus. She opened up for him with ease as he pressed forward and popped in, past her tight outer muscle. She screamed in pleasure as the heat and width of Mentula entered her, filling her full of flesh and exquisite pleasure. The new ring linked with hers around her clitoris and all the rapture she lusted for engulfed her body.

**

The new ring gave Henri energy and strength he had not experienced before. He hadn't felt this young and vibrant since before the war. He finally started to realize why when he caught his reflection in the mirror on the dresser. Somehow, Yvonne and the witches had linked his new ring with theirs. He had received the power from the maid as they had. His body had become as flawless as theirs. He stared at himself for several moments, taking his appearance in and fully comprehending what had happened.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers