The Master and the Ring Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

His cock was surrounded by tight, hot, splendor, as he looked down from the mirror at his perfect wife and queen. Her clitoral ring glowed blue, fitting snugly on her little nub. He smiled down at her and pulled half of his long cock from her anus before shoving it quickly back in. His orbs slapped his wife's body with force and pleasure surged through his renewed body. His thrust rolled her breasts upward only to fall still quickly as they had become firm once more. Leaning forward slightly, Henri took hold of both as he withdrew and thrust again into her.

He felt the connection the new ring had made with hers.

Together they shared the pleasure and passion as husband and wife forever linked. Two perfect immortal beings, merged as one in the grips of ecstasy. Both their bodies vibrated with unadulterated bliss as his thrusts continued over and over. The new ring brought more pleasure than even they had felt before. For both, this was difficult to comprehend, thinking they had both experienced their fair share of pleasure, especially in the last few months. This was deeper, more personal and unbelievably powerful. Every inch of their bodies radiated unsurpassed pleasure which continued until the perfectly synchronized climax.

The End

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers