The Masters Girls 10 : ROSE PEDALS

Story Info
Rose learns to ride a bike. There HO's the neighborhood.
9.5k words
4.58
5.8k
4
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra Neal was bushed. After a long day of saving lives assisting surgeons in applying stints to heart valves, she just needed a hot bath, dinner, loving hugs from both of her newly returned daughters, and her tall dark and handsome redneck fiancée Tony Desmond.

Awaiting her garage door to rise up via remote control, Kendra noticed legs beneath the lifting door. Curious she stared until said body was in full view. Sadly, she didn't know right off which one of her daughters it was greeting her unexpectedly. The twins were identical in every way, build, hair styles, even their attire on most days. It was as if they were clones of one another.

Unknown to their Mother there was only one way to physically tell the difference. Nobody but her man Tony knew of this secret. One had thin localized pubic hair, the other did not. Kendra searched for ways to differentiate the girls without altering their identities. Those ways however could easily be doctored, should they switch a bracelet or a ring as recognition just to toy with everyone. Rose suggested a tattoo once, although Kendra objected, maybe that was not such a bad idea after all. It would certainly help. Sadly, Kendra was opposed to that idea of ruining true beauty.

Tonight this particular daughter was Rose Masters, keeping her Fathers last name, part of his Will as much as for their sakes. It had recently dawned on Kendra how fitting it was that her maiden name of Neal, which she resumed after her divorce from Charles had the distinct character of Kneel before Masters, only spelled in the human sense, not derogatory. It wasn't all that amusing. Slightly, perhaps.

"What are we up to?" Head leering at an angle outside her drivers side window Kendra pulled her car in slowly, as Rose stepped out of the way.

"Exploring." Rose's attention slipped toward a bicycle on the wall. "We've never owned...ridden a bicycle before. Daddy was afraid we would fall and hurt ourselves."

Shutting her car off Kendra leans on her door windows threshold smiling, "I haven't ridden that bike in over a year. The tires might need air." Opening her door she steps out closing it behind her. Moving next to Rose she places an arm around the girls shoulder hugging her to her hip. "We could get it down. I'll have Tony air the tires up. Would you and your sister like to learn how to ride? It is every parents dream to teach their children how. Something I was long denied in your childhood."

"It looks scary. Becca can ride it first." There was Kendra's confirmation of which of her daughter's she was hugging.

"Sweetheart?"

"Yes?"

"We really need to find some way to let us know which of you is which. I thought you were Rose but, I'll confess I wasn't positive."

"It's fun making you guess."

"For you maybe. Come here you." Kendra turns and yanks Rose into a frontal hug rubbing the girls back lovingly. "What if I agreed to that rose tattoo suggestion?" She had second thoughts on her earlier rejection.

"Will it hurt?"

"I've never had a tattoo. Tony is the expert with all his artwork covering his body."

"They scare me too."

"His tattoos?"

"Yes."

"Awww! They're harmless, so is Tony. You don't like Tony?"

"He's awesome. The tattoos just spook me." Only when he fucked her hard, the art holding her prisoner in some contorted cases, "Can I think about it?"

"You made the suggestion. I was against it before but, I'm willing to reconsider if it helps."

"Can we ride the bike tomorrow?"

"Well, Tony does have to go back to work, and I work all day. Speaking of..."

"We have to be home by ourselves?"

"Is that alright? You're certainly old enough to not need a babysitter."

"We can do that." She smiles brightly.

"How about this? We have maybe three hours before it gets dark. Let me get Tony to bring the bike down and air the tires, pump in the corner there. We can give the two of you a few lessons, then tomorrow you can enjoy the bike. Just be very careful in traffic."

"Can we take a walk around the neighborhood?"

"Or, a ride. Just be sure you can find your way home."

"We will."

"Let's go inside and break the news to Tony."

"He's hooking up a phone."

"My man." Kendra smirked. "Always on call. Where's your sister?"

"Taking a bubble bath."

"That sounds delightful I might join her." Ken realized how she must have sounded and corrected herself, "Idea only, not actually sharing a tub."

"She and I do all the time. Daddy liked to conserve water."

"He always was frugal with our money. I recall bathing you and Becca as babies in the same tub. It was so cute when I blew bubbles into your faces, you two giggling up a storm."

"I don't remember that."

"Of course not you were babies. Let's go inside." She leads the way, Rose slowly lagging behind to ponder the idea of ever being a baby. Of course her dad used to bathe them just as she described, her Mother's face however never so much as a faint memory. Fidgeting, Rose entered the house and discovered her Mom and Tony hugging as he held a phone receiver out at arms length. Reeling the receiver back to his ear he spoke to someone saying, "Let me call ya back Operator. My fiancée needs attention." He then wrapped the long cord around Kendra's neck and pulled her into a kiss. Perhaps a strong connection.

Jealous a bit Rose envisioned him strangling Kendra with the cord and telling her, "Nothing comes between me and Rose." Rolling her eyes at the morbid thought Rose Masters tried to smile. He knew they loved one another, she and her sister were nothing but Tony's playmates. Still, a crush was definitely standing tall concerning their behavior, both Becca and herself adored Tony immensely. Lust was a constant even though he ordered the girls to keep their emotions tightly hidden away.

Ignoring her sense Rose swooped in to hug both Kendra and Tony from the side, their kiss pausing to note her arrival. With a recognition of intimacy Kendra smiled then winked at Tony. "This is so...overwhelming. My girls opening up so affectionately of late."

"Told you they just needed a minute to see the big picture." Tony rubbed Rose's back and kissed Kendra again even more passionately. While Kendra clung to his lips, hands to each side of his face Tony's hand slipped down to rub Rose's ass, sliding under her skirt to make full contact. Rose in response hugged them both even tighter, her smile vivid. Finally Kendra began feeling uncomfortable that her daughter was being so clingy and put her make out session on hiatus. Hand withdrawn from Rose's bottom Tony set about uncoiling Kendra's neck.

"Mom says you have to take that bicycle off the wall and air up the tires." Rose ran distraction.

"Momma did? My work is never done." Tony mused playfully. "Phones ready if you wanna call out."

"It's just for the girls. To get a hold of you or I in case of emergency."

"Right!" He points the receiver at Rose, "That means no crank phone calls."

"What's a crank phone call?" Rose tilted her head curiously.

"Tony...don't." Ken just knew he was going to give the girls bad habits.

"Gotta watch the Simpson's...you'll get the right idea." He chuckled.

"Who are the Simpson's?"

"TOOONY!" Kendra flared her eyes with a goofy expression of stop while you're ahead. She did not want the girls to start acting up, they were gems right now. So she presumed.

Hanging the phone receiver on it's cradle Tony shook off the temptation to go turn on the TV and find Bart and Homer just to bust a gut. He would set them down another day and get them into the laugh riot, what Kendra didn't know would not hurt anyone. At least if the girls did slip it could be tied to the cartoon antics more than toward him. He was pretty certain both girls would cover his tracks to save the man who gave them orgasms and lots of risky fun. As long as he continued to deliver, they would follow his every lead.

"I'll just go bring down that Schwinn. Schwinn, Win situation." He chuckled as Kendra rolled her eyes and swatted his ass in passing. Seeing her do it Rose had to spank him right after.

"Yeah! Get to it Mister." Kendra cocked an eye brow at her daughter while Tony acted as if he was shocked by it. Shrinking Rose spoke first, gnashing her teeth, "What? Mom did it." Playing naïve she then swatted her Mother's behind. Kendra busted up, Tony just shaking his head before turning away.

"Think I'll let you two ladies get to...the bottom of that." He found his comment amusing. Off to the garage he went. Rose decided to remain with Kendra to avoid her strange behavior appearing less obvious.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Borderline." Kendra giggled then held her breath, "Let's just...keep our hands to ourselves."

"I did do something wrong. Becca and I always swat each others butts just to be evil. You did it, so I thought it was okay."

"No harm done Sweetie. If it bothers Tony I'm certain he will correct you."

"Did it bother you?"

"Not initially! I know it was innocent. You didn't know differently. I suppose I'd think before acting in that kind of situation. Why don't you join Tony while I go clean up." She turns Rose by her shoulders then intentionally swats her behind to send her off.

"HEY!" Rose laughed, "You just said...", with an evil sneer Rose chased her Mother through the living room trying to spank her back. Kendra scurried to avoid her daughter, laughing over their new bonding skills. It was fun to enjoy a good chuckle together. At the staircase going up Kendra finally put an end to their silliness grabbing Rose by her wrists and sharing a huffy look at her, eyes flaring. It was still being goofy but Kendra was ready to relax.

"That's enough Rose. I love you, but..."

"But what?" Rose pouted.

"THIS BUTT!" Kendra found it in her to whirl her daughter around and lift her skirt up as if to spank her hard. Realizing her daughter wasn't wearing panties she paused to freeze in expression. "Why are you not wearing underwear?"

"Daddy never liked it when we wore them. He said they were a waste of money."

"Yet, I know you own some." Kendra yet again worried about her late husband's parenting skills.

"Only because the lady from the Court's bought us some. She said they were required. We will always listen to Daddy before anyone."

"It's not very lady like Rose."

"Please don't make us wear them. We miss Daddy."

"Just..." Kendra hated this part of parenthood, having to be stern, seeing the tears well up in her daughters eyes made her own eyes moisten, "Just keep your skirt down. I need you to understand that your Father obviously taught you girls bad habits."

"Don't talk about Daddy like he's bad. He was the best."

"I...give up. Go see if Tony needs help. I'll be drowning myself in my bubbles." Kendra sighed and headed upstairs. In thought she rambled, "Oh Charles, what did you do?" Someday, there would have to be a very serious talk. For now, so early in their reacquaintance she knew it would only create friction. "Bubble bath here I come."

Scurrying to the garage Rose found Tony crouched down using a hand pump to air up the bicycle tires. Sneaking up behind him she noticed the plumbers crack that his tight jeans was offering up under pressure. Peering behind her to make certain her Mother hadn't returned Rose knelt and put her hand down the back of his pants. Startled Tony snapped his own look at the doorway, then another out the garage door that was still up. No one in sight he growled, "What I say about showing affection?"

"I couldn't resist. Mom doesn't know."

"Regardless, you need to keep it to yourself. That swatting my ass looked bad, but I think Ken overlooked it as child's play. You need to consider your actions Kid."

"I am. I like touching you. You like touching me and my sister. We will obey you sexually, but its no fun if we can't be silly sometimes."

"I get that. Just watch how you go about it. If your Mom gets the wrong idea, I won't be around long enough to enjoy you lil' sluts."

"Then we would go with you."

"You got too much money to lose to do that. So behave and let's be one big happy family. Only do things when I allow it. Understood?"

"Yes, Tony...Sir."

"Just Tony around your Momma. Sir when she's gone."

"Can I suck your cock?" She bit her lower lip hopefully.

"Not right now." He continued pumping the tire up as she moved to his side and lifted her skirt to expose her sweet young pussy to him, fingers mischievously teasing her clitoral area. Distracted by her he grit his teeth, "Fucking lil' nympho." She nodded with a giddy reaction. Tire firm under his squeezing grip he moved to the other tire.

"Mom noticed I wasn't wearing panties."

"Aww hell! What did she say about it."

"Nothing! I cried and brought up Daddy. Mom can't fight what Daddy taught us so she gave up."

"You two really should compromise some, so she feels as if you're willing to work with her. Y'all know she's trying her best to make up time lost in raising you gals."

"We're eighteen. She really can't tell us what to do. She has money to lose as well if she doesn't raise us to 21."

"You think money is everything to her you got another thing coming Kid. You gals have more to lose than she does."

"We don't care about money either."

"Not talking about money." He stops cold and grabs her by the throat to enforce his gaze. "You lose me." Her eyes bulging at the tightness of his grip she whimpers. "You wanna lose me?"

"No Tony! I need you Sir." He just as swiftly drug her to her knees on the concrete and spit in her face. She felt his saliva streaking down her cheek and pouted. In a huff he released her, she quickly reaching for his hand and bringing it back to her throat. Understanding her thoughts Tony Desmond sneered.

"That grip there is your collar. You can't breath without wearing it. It can also take that breath away just as easily. Start wearing panties for your Momma's sake. Am I clear?"

"Yes." She hissed, his grip ceasing strength again.

"Go put some on then meet me in the front yard. Let's teach you how to ride." He winked at her, "Something other than my cock." With a shy grin she jumped to her feet and ran inside the house. Heading upstairs she found her Mother moving from her bedroom to the hallway bath, knocking on the door. Eying Rose slip by her Kendra heard, "It's open."

Turning the knob Kendra peeked inside to find Becca still soaking beneath a billow of bubbles. "Stealing my bubble bath?" Kendra giggled locating the bottle and showing it to Becca who peered up with puppy dog eyes from her slouch. "Stealing it back. I'll buy you some of your own when we go shopping. Love you Becca."

"Love you too Mom." It was getting much easier to acknowledge each new day. As Kendra leaves shutting the door Becca lifts her hand up out of the water holding her double dildo called Daddy. "Love you more Daddy." That she did, back in action it went, like a torpedo zeroing in on a well built ship. Going down!

Rose stepping from their bedroom nearly collided with Kendra who looked shocked by her daughters sudden burst of energy. "What's going on?"

"Panties." Rose lifted her skirt showing her Mother she had put some on. "Tony is going to show me how to ride the bike. He noticed I wasn't wearing any by accident and told me he wouldn't teach me without putting some on. I told him what you said and he made it clear I was to listen to you." Shocked by her admission Kendra puckered to herself as Rose bolted away.

"Tony might just be a good influence after all." Ohhh, Kendra...so naïve. Wanting nothing more than to see her daughter's first bike ride Kendra set aside her bottle of bubbles, grabbed her cell and quickly gave chase. Wearing only a bathrobe without a sash she paused on the steps then just said "Screw it!" Was she being a good example? Not really!

Joining them just as Tony rolled the bike out of the garage, Rose behind him stressing over this being her first time. She hopped up and down nervously, good thing she was wearing panties, that skirt was struggling. Kendra grinning up at storm prepped her cell camera to record the amateur's ride once she was ready. Tony stopped in the driveway and turned to face Rose patting the bicycle seat. "Crawl on up in the saddle, Critter." He was being charming because he knew they were being watched. Wanting to put up a fatherly impression he smirked at Kendra without letting Rose know they were being observed, she was nervous enough as it was.

"Like this?" Rose carefully threw her left leg over the frame, in doing so Kendra accidently recorded a brief appearance of the girls underwear. She was truly glad her daughter chose to listen to Tony, if not herself. Once in the seat she teetered back and forth squealing toward Tony, "Don't let me fall." Her feet barely touched the ground, tiptoe at best.

Steadying her Tony showed her how to hold on to the handles and get in synch peddling. He stayed with her going in circles around the drive to let her get a feel of the balance needed. Kendra's heart fluttered with pride in both her daughter and her fiancée's parental strengths. He had raised one son but daughters were an entirely new set of unruly creatures. Of course, Kendra was new to the situation herself, so really couldn't complain. Walking out of her garage for a better view Kendra lost track of her robe in order to use both hands to steady her recording. In doing this it peeped open for a very thin full frontal nudity.

Tony ignored warning her but kept a cute snide comment ready when the time was right. Noticing traffic on their street as moderate Tony guided Rose to the sidewalk forcing Kendra to creep further out in order to maintain Rose's every movement. "Awww! She's peddling on her own." Tony had slyly eased away from Rose making her scream and beg, "Don't leave me."

"You're doing fine Critter. Just hold a firm grip on the handle bars, keep it straight and pedal."

"How do I turn?" Soaring down the walk she found herself nearing the end of their block. By going so far out Kendra had no choice but to meet up with Tony on the sidewalk to keep filming.

"At the end of the block there just turn left and ride on the street. No cars coming just be careful. Look around you Rosebud." She managed to maintain balance and ease into the street. Avoiding parked cars Rose grew giddy.

"I'M DOING IT TONY. I'M DOING IT!"

"Yes you are Baby." Kendra nearly wept. Tony stepping to his fiancée's side whispered, "One down, one to go."

"Thank you Tony. God I love you."

"Enough to put some underwear on? Can't bitch about your kid if you can't wear any yourself." He moved it to face her, her camera poised over his shoulder as he pulled her to him, "I'll cover ya." He chuckled then kissed her neck.

"Tony?" Kendra giggled, "PDA? Again?" His hands slid beneath her robe and around her hips to squeeze her butt cheeks.

"Can't help it. I like me some half nekkid Nurses."

"I was in a hurry." She laughed trying to keep up her recording angle, with his hands under her robe Kendra's already short Kimono style robe was showing off to the neighborhood. "Stop!" She chuckled, "My robe is slipping from my shoulder."

"Y'all know the neighbors got the hots for you." He grinned then attacked her earlobe with his teeth.

"Darn it Tony! I'm missing good shots. Rose is going in circles in the street. I think she's...mastered it." Funny she being a Masters by name. Tony considering himself the girl's Master.

"She's eighteen Ken. Not like she's ten, the kid has skills she's just figuring out."

"I know. Thank you for being patient with us." Another giggle as his right hand palms her breast. "Tony you have to stop or I'm going to jump you in the front yard."

"Dare ya!"

"Grrrrrrrrrr! Please...take me inside and make love to me. Bubble bath together?"