The Masters Girls 10 : ROSE PEDALS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really." Chase turned pale. "She's...a hand full." He actually looked at his fingering hand then hid it in his back pocket trying to look cool.

"Appears that way." Dave tooted his horn hoping to break up the entangled young adults. In hearing his horn Brandon forced Rose from his grasp and looked over his shoulder. Rose feeling jilted shoved him away and stood away from his cover up. Waving at Dave, Rose giggled, "I deserved this."

"Uhhh?" Dave stared at her nudity then looked away, first forward then into his rearview mirror. With no one in sight he huffed his cheeks at the girl, "Might wanna get dressed Lil' Streaker."

"Only if my Sir tells me to." She points at Chase.

"Your Sir?"

"I owe him for hitting his car."

"I'll take care of his car. You just...get dressed." Seeing her naked Dave was struggling with an erection he didn't want to admit to. "Bike there looks mangled up." The front rim was definitely bent, "Chase? Throw her bike in the back of my truck. I'll take Lil' Miss here home."

"Her dress ripped when she was thrown off her bike." Brandon picked up her dress from the ground in an attempt to cover her with it. She pouted but took it, putting it back on even though it was pointless, not much was left to the imagination. Watching Chase lower his dad's tailgate then roll her Mother's bicycle to the truck Rose realized she would have to explain how it got wrecked to Kendra and Tony. Cringing a tad she flared her eyes at the ground.

Brandon in front of her tried to pull her dress over her private parts. Edgy he whispered, "Please don't get us in trouble."

"Eighteen. I was joking about my age to make you two worry."

"Really?" His eyes stared into hers, "Swear it?"

"I swear it. Don't tell Chase. Make him sweat." She giggled. "I liked kissing you."

"I loved kissing you." He looked bashful suddenly. "Can I see you again?"

"Only if you kiss me all over next time." She grew devilish again. "Is Chase's dad going to yell at him?"

"Probably! He always does."

"Good! Sir deserves it."

"Why do you keep calling him Sir?"

"Something my Daddy taught me and my sister. It's respect! You can be Sir too...on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Don't be so nice." She gives him a peck on the cheek then steps around him, releasing her hold over her dress so that the massive tear opened wide as she walked toward Dave. "Thank you for giving me a ride home Sir."

"More than welcome after my idiot son busted up your bike there. Climb on in."

"In back?"

"Lord no! Front seat."

"I've never ridden in a front seat before." Not even with Tony, her Dad definitely not. Kendra had yet to take them anywhere. Brave new world in Rose's eyes. She and Becca had not once been allowed to. Uneasy, she walked around to the passenger side of Dave's truck while the boys stood on the curb watching. As Dave unlocked her door from his side she opened it and stood there trembling.

"You alright there?" Dave winced.

"Yes. It's so high." She realized his truck sat up higher than even Tony's pickup.

"Boy?" Dave looked at Chase, "Help her in."

Swallowing dryly his son rushed to her aid and grabbed her by her hips to lift her enough to step up and crawl inside. A sweet ass in his face he whined under his breath, "Why does she have to be fifteen?" Of course she wasn't, but Brandon had a good laugh at his buddies expense. Let that dumb fucker squirm.

Once inside Rose stared at Dave with a hint of shyness, he was checking her out himself now that she was up close. As Chase shut the door and stepped back to the curb Dave looked in his mirrors then said, "Best put your seatbelt on." She had to locate it by facing the door and moving to one knee, in doing this Dave had a sweet glance at her bare bottom. Wanting to whistle he chose to be cordial. "Troubles there?"

"I got it." She returned to her sitting position and moved her skirt out of the way to buckle up. He could see her tiny button of pubic hair between her legs. Once settled she looked him over to return the favor. Spotting his bulging jeans she grinned, "You must have a really big cock."

"Excuse me?" He chuckled. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I like big cocks."

"Lord almighty!" He hissed, shaking off the tension, "Where you live Lil' Streaker?"

"Next block over." She pointed left at the stop sign as Dave drove on. Rounding the corner she noticed Dalton weed eating along the street around a tree trunk. Pointing at him she switched plans, not wanting to go straight home and face the music, should her Mother get cross, or worse yet piss Tony off.

"There's my big brother. You can drop me off here."

Luckily Dave had never met Dalton before so didn't second guess the girl. Pulling up into Dalton's driveway Dave nodded, "Your baby sister here had an accident next block over. Her bikes busted up." Dave told Dalton as the weed eater silenced.

Seeing Rose with a finger to her lips as she unbuckled, she opened her truck door and jumped out. Her skirt catching on the door handle ripped her tear even wider. Her dress was pretty much destroyed and dangling by threads and shoulder straps. "Careful there." Dave put his truck in park and stepped down to get her bicycle out of the bed of his truck. Dalton had zero clue what was going on as Rose raced to his side hugging him.

"I have a boo boo." She winked at Dalton.

"Uhhh? Okay! What happened to your dress?"

"Tore it when I crashed."

Bike on the ground Dave rolled it to her the front rim wobbling in transit. "Frames bent."

"I see that. Better be more careful...Sis."

She held Dalton tightly while winking at Dave, her eyes drifting to his crotch. Sad thing was both men had erections now. She knew exactly what she was doing. Dave clearing his throat at her beguiling gaze offered up some cash from his wallet. Handing Dalton a hundred dollar bill he said, "That should be enough to fix her bike?"

"If it's not I'll cover the rest. Thanks for bringing her...home." Dalton pocketed the cash for the time being. "Might not replace her dress though." Dave feeling guilty coughed up another hundred.

"There goes my boys college fund." He chuckled. "I better get home. Maybe I'll see you around again Lil'..." He decided to stop there, calling her Streaker in front of her brother might agitate the guy. "...Lady."

"Thank you Sir." Rose was polite. Once Dave got back into his truck and began to back out Rose dropped her hand down to Dalton's bulging erection. Squeezing it he grit his teeth and swatted her away from it.

"Are you fucking crazy? Why are you bringing me into your shit?"

"I didn't want him to go and tell my Mom what really happened."

"Meaning what?"

"That his son fingered me on the curb after I hit his car. It was his fault."

"What the fuck?" He looked her over seeing her scrapped knee, "You okay?"

"I liked it. Will you walk me home?"

"You're barely...you're naked."

"Not completely."

"I dunno Kid! You can't just put a guy in a position like this. You don't want to explain to your Mom, what makes you think I want to?"

"You have money because of me."

"To fix your bike and dress. It's not my money."

"It is if I let you keep it. I'm rich anyway." She bragged knowing of her future inheritance.

"Rich, huh?" He scowled, "Sure you are, living in this neighborhood?"

"I get it when I turn 21. My dad left my sister and I a lot of money."

"Right! Fuck! Let me put my weed eater up and grab a shirt. I'll bring you one too."

She watches him go into his garage first then his home. Stepping out on to the street she looked toward Kendra's house in the distance seeing her sister Becca by the mailbox checking it. Reaching in Becca found her sister's panties as Rose watched her look around in confusion. Giggling Rose took her dress off and walked out into the middle of the street dancing. Becca spotting her dropped her jaw and raced down the sidewalk to face her.

"You're insane." Becca danced around with her. "I looked everywhere for you."

"I rode Mom's bike. I crashed it." She pointed to the bike in Dalton's yard laying on it's side. Dalton returning with a button down shirt on and carrying another one noticed Becca in her own dress very similar to Rose's.

"Well, at least she wasn't lying about having a twin sister."

Dragging Becca by her hand Rose met Dalton half way and made introductions. "This is my sister Becca. His name is Dalton, he's our new secret big brother. We're fucking him sometime soon."

"Yes!" Becca jumped up with brilliant eyes, "You're cute."

"Christ!" He tossed Rose his second shirt, "Cover up."

"She brought me something to wear." Rose snatches up her panties and puts them on as Becca held the shirt. Posing in nothing but her panties Rose giggled, "Ready when you two are."

"Put the fucking shirt on. I'm not facing any parents with you in nothing but a freaking thong."

"She can wear my dress." Becca laughed and quickly took hers off. She at least wearing panties gave him hope. Dalton got a dose of Becca's sexiness and had to laugh. Both nearly naked in his front yard he had to enforce them to behave. "Someone is going to call the cops. Bad enough dealing with a pissed off parent without having a cop thinking the worst of me too. So get dressed."

Both girls giggled but obeyed him. His dick was having a fit. Two hot twins tended to do that to a guy. With Rose wearing his long shirt and panties, Becca back in her own dress, he plucked the bike up and walked it to the sidewalk. Informed of directions he eased it down the block until reaching Kendra Neal's home, setting the mangled bike in the yard by their garbage can. With their windows open everyone heard Kendra screaming her lungs off, Tony fucking her to the point of insanity. Dalton had to look to their window with awe.

"Someone's having fun." Dalton listened stepping in front of Kendra's parked car.

"That's our Mom. Her fiancée likes to make her crazy."

"Us too." Becca giggled then bulged her eyes. "I mean they like to make us crazy having to put up with hearing them."

Dalton winced at Becca's sudden change in persona. Suspiciously he nodded at the girls but said nothing. "Seeing as they're so busy up there I guess I don't have to tell them anything." He takes the money from his pants pocket and hands it to Rose, Becca eying the transfer, "Just tell them I paid for the bike repair. I'll cover your story if they show up at my door."

"Thanks!" Rose removed his shirt and handed it to him, "I can get inside without being seen." She even slipped her panties off and stuffed them into his shirt pocket, "Something to think about until we come over and seduce you."

"We so will." Becca snickered and swiftly removed her own dress yet again, both quickly hugging Dalton to each side of him. Blown away at their openness, and hearing Kendra crying out, "DON'T STOP TONY! FUCK ME BABY!" and Tony wailing a verse of, "YEEEEEHAW!" he had to laugh. Rose and Becca winking at one another joined forces rubbing his bulging crotch.

Knowing their Mother was busy he just caved in and let them. With no discouragement Rose just went for it. Kneeling at his feet she unzipped his shorts and plucked his erection out. Becca giggling met her sister shoulder to shoulder as one stroked his cock, the other fondled his balls. Leaning his back against the side door of Kendra's car he let those hot little bitches suck his dick.

"You two have until your Mom stops breaking the sound barrier."

They had thirty five minutes. He nutted in both their faces. Leaving before the cries died down Dalton made it known, "Next time I'm cream puffing your asses." They were giddy.

As the screams lessened the girls grabbed their clothing and ran into the house, their bolting up the staircase noisy until they heard Kendra call out, "No running in the house."

Laughing Rose stepped to the door and opened it peering in, hiding her nudity behind the frame. Catching the lovers off guard, Kendra hung her head over the side of the bed to look up at her daughter. Tony still mounting her, dick ready for more chuckled at being busted. Rearing up he stroked his cock straight toward Rose to be mean.

"I crashed the bike. A guy offered to have it fixed." She flipped the two hundred dollar bills into the room. "Ripped my dress gotta change. Bye!"

"What in the world?" Kendra looked up at Tony, finding him posing with his cock in hand. "Why are we always caught having sex?"

"Told ya Ken...best get used to it." He lowered his crown and inserted it back inside her. She had completely overlooked the possibility that Rose had seen him upright.

"I am...we really should lock the door."

"Naaa!"

Neither of them noticed Dalton's cum on Rose's face. The girls had a good laugh at their mischief while settling on their own bed. At least Rose was honest about the bike, so there was that. In their bedroom the girls licked each others face of Dalton's jizz before it faded away. Tasting new friends was fun.

"Tony?"

"Yeah, Ken?"

"Did she see your dick?"

"Thinkin' so."

"OH MY GOD!" She huffed as he destroyed her cunt again, her sudden thoughts lost in a blur.

"Day at a time Momma! Day at a time."

The wheels were turning.