The Masters Girls 10 : ROSE PEDALS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan." He picks her up making her yelp, her robe finding itself impossible to hide her lower regions. She required both hands to just hang on to Tony, in her slouch her shoulder went bare and one breast popped out to jiggle, the evening air making her nipple crazy hard. Riding by Rose spotted them and called out.

"NO FAIR! MOM'S NOT WEARING PANTIES. NO BRA EITHER!"

"See what ya started Momma Ken?" Tony laughed. Kendra gave up recording and let her man take her home. Trusting Rose, she was left to her own adventure. Carrying Kendra upstairs they met Becca wearing only a towel but hiding her toy behind her back as she paused to let the loving couple through. Spotting her Mother's bare bottom her eyes flared just as Tony kicked their bedroom door shut. Jealous a bit Becca stepped to their door to listen in.

"My girls will never listen to me now. I'm such a bad influence on them." Kendra squealed as Tony hurled her on the bed and dove in on top of her. Swarming her neck with more kisses Kendra suddenly didn't care. Hearing her mumble Tony growled and lifted his lips away from her neck to yell.

"BECCA! PUT ON UNDERWEAR. THAT'S AN ORDER!" Kendra in response busted up laughing.

"They're going to obey you more than me."

"Nothin' wrong with that." He smirked and attacked Kendra with tickles. She nearly peed on the bedding. Good thing she didn't, Tony was heading South. So much for the bubble bath, they could wash up later.

In the hallway Becca having heard Tony's outburst ran to her bedroom and immediately put on panties. The bra ignored, at least she compromised.

********

Tired of making the same circles on her Mother's bike, Rose stopped in front of her house and took a good look as she hopped off the bike using the kickstand on the sidewalk. Peering about for safety she quickly lifted her skirt and removed her panties, despising being forced to wear them.

Stuffing them in the mailbox for safe keeping she returned to her cycling, feeling the hard leather seat rubbing along her pussy. With each rotation in peddling the gentle frictions made her insanely wet. A faint breeze billowing her loose fitting skirt, her bare hips and bottom were often sneaking peeks at the world around her. Teasing others was almost as fun as teasing herself, yet hardly anyone was out and about. She heard lawn mowers in the distance, loud music too. Seeking attention led her to ride around the block with hopeful curiosity.

Rounding the street corner she found her mowing marvel in the form of a rugged good looking man in his mid to late 20's wearing only shoes and cut off jean shorts, his chest bare showing off a nice well tanned physique. While no six pack abs, he was on his way to achieving them. Mowing the section along the curb he spotted Rose riding past and caught a brief glimpse of her ass cheeks. Freezing in step he enjoyed the view as long as he could. Peering over her shoulder she discovered him watching her and circled back to tease him a bit more. This time if carefully looking he could see up her skirt. Even in her bending forward her dress fanned low over her tits offering an interesting panorama. Opting to wave at her in passing she found herself afraid to wave back out of fear that she might lose balance. Instead she breezed by him smiling brightly. Finding him cute she toyed with him a bit more, once again circling in the street to peddle by him.

Finally, the man shut his mower off and wiped his forehead. The problem he seemed to be having was in determining her age, he himself worried he might be hitting on a girl far too young should he strike up conversation. She looked 16 tops but could be older, he just wasn't sure. Hearing his mower go quiet she chose one last drive by letting their eyes meet in passing. Seeing her ass again due to a kind gust of evening air he just had to say hi. Whistling with fingers between his lips his echo made her giggle.

"I knew he was looking." Turning back she coasted toward him as he sat down along the curb waiting. He knew down low he would get an intriguing look if she stopped.

"Hi!" Rose swooped by and kept going.

"Hey! Get back here." He laughed. Rose was having fun circling yet again and taunting him with another, "Hi again." Finally, he stood up and began to feel as if she were only tormenting him. He wasn't wrong. As he moved back to his mower to begin pulling the cord she stopped right in front of him and lost balance enough to land on one foot. Setting there awkwardly she giggled, "I'm back."

"Why do I feel like that's the first time you've ridden a bike?" He chuckled.

"It is. I'm clumsy still."

"Looks to me like you're doing just fine. Live around here? I don't recall ever seeing you before."

"Next block over. My sister and I just moved here to live with our Mom. Do you know Kendra Neal?"

"Can't say I do. You go to school?"

"Never ever. Our Dad taught us at home before he died."

"Sorry to hear about that. So...home schooled. Did you graduate?"

"Not yet, but we're behind. Mom just hired us a tutor that she works with."

"Ah! so what...16?"

"18 a few weeks ago. You?"

"26! Too old for you." He laughed.

"I don't think so." She batted her lashes. "I'm Rose."

"Hi Rose." He smiled brightly, "My name's Dalton."

"Married?"

"Nope!"

"Girlfriend?"

"Nope!"

"Slave?"

"Excuse me?" He offered a queer expression.

"I'm into that." She razzed him.

"Nice! No panties I see." He grew daring.

"Never ever." She bluntly showed him her lower half, then quickly hid herself.

"Damn! Shameless aren't you?"

"I like showing off. Did you like seeing me?"

"Didn't get a good look." He chuckled. Wincing at him she crawled off the bike and put the kickstand down. Once confident the bike wouldn't fall over she faced him and lifted her dress clean up to her belly button and did a 360 in step. Whistling at her she dropped her dress and stood there with her arms behind her back, chest poised high.

"Your turn." She tilted her head from side to side playfully.

"Excuse me?"

"Show me your cock." She lifted up and down on her toes, waiting.

"Seriously?"

"Uh-huh! You saw me. It's only fair."

"Right!" He grew nervous looking around the neighborhood for activity. "This is nuts."

"I wanna see those too."

"Christ! You're a wild one."

"I am. Hurry it up." Gritting his teeth he just went for it, unzipping his shorts and pulled his dick free for a firm seven inch not fully erect beast with a thick round crown. "Mmmm! My sister and I will be home alone tomorrow. I'll come over and fuck you if you want."

"Whoa! You move fast."

"Someone has to." She shares a mischievous grin.

"Uhhh?" He grows hesitant and tucks his beast back inside his jean shorts and zips up, "Tell you what, I work tomorrow all day or I would. How about Saturday?"

"My Mom and her fiancée are taking us to something called a water park."

"Whitewater Willy's? Only one I know around here. Sounds fun."

"If it's not, my sister and I will make it fun." She snickers.

"She wild like you?"

"Identical twins. We normally do everything together."

"Except bike riding." He points out.

"Only one bike. She was taking a bath when I left."

"Same age I presume?"

"Yes! Minutes apart. I'm older by I think three minutes."

"Awesome! Well, you know where I live you can drop over anytime. Bring your sister."

"We will. I liked your dick." She turns on a dime to face her bicycle and puts the kickstand back up.

"I like all of you." He chuckled.

"You haven't seen all of me." She flips her tongue at him.

"Well show me."

"Next time? I need to get back but I want to go all the way around the block."

"Have fun Rose."

"Bye!" She mooned him briefly then struggled to get her balance perfect before heading out, rather wildly at first until gaining control. Hearing his mower fire up she did one last lap just to blow him a kiss. He caught it and held it to his chest. On her way down the block she smiled, "Now I have someone to keep me from being bored. Tony doesn't have to know."

In her excitable emotions of meeting someone new she lost sight of what was around her. Loud music approaching from behind her, a blue Dodge Charger hung back behind her, she presuming they were admiring her ass as it peeked out from beneath her skirts unruly decision not to stay down. She kept her gaze straight ahead hoping that they might pass and either ignore her flashing or slow down and let her see who was behind the wheel. With their music aggressive she had a hunch they were young, not someone old. Not that it mattered, her Father was old.

Inside the car, the driver was looking more at his cellphone than the road ahead, his co-pilot however got a nice glimpse of Rose's..."Holy shit! I see butt pucker." The passenger pointed and reached for his friend inspiring him to look. Searching for a song on his cell the driver didn't seem to care at the moment. Giving up on his search the driver finally looked and saw nothing, her skirt having drifted back into place. Rolling his eyes he told his friend, "Keep dreaming Brandon."

"No I'm serious, I saw it. Fuck she's hot."

Speeding up the driver moved in side by side with Rose and lowered his upper body over the steering wheel in order to see her better. Jams far too loud she couldn't make it out when he said, "Nice ass." In all honestly she swore he said, "I'm gonna pass." It was logical. Brandon the passenger was awestruck by her beauty, hugging his door with a hint of, "I think I'm in love."

Neither noticed Rose's coordination, her balance wavering from side to side. Hearing his buddy say pull over the driver gunned his vehicle and whipped in front of poor Rose into a driveway. The sudden move made her scream and freeze up, her inability to brake the bike or swerve wide she collided with the car's rear end. In the process Rose flew from the bicycle on to the curb. She landed on her belly with a violent impact. When escaping the bike her skirt got caught on the seat and shredded from hemline to rib cage.

"DUDE! YOU'RE AN IDIOT." The passenger flew from the car to see if she was okay. Reaching her he found her dress showing off her entire backside, both legs, bare bottom, and a healthy dose of spine clean up to where a bra strap should have been. Rose however was not moving, the wind knocked out of her sails.

The driver having put his car in park, left it idling and ran to his friends side. Having to jump over Rose's bike he noticed a huge scratch in his car's paint. Cussing loudly even over the music he kicked her bike before calming down. Brandon kneeling next to Rose was afraid to touch her, thus her dress remained to her side, it was technically pinned beneath her anyway so tugging it was probably not a good idea. Instead he looked up at his friend. "Chase? I think you killed her."

"Come on Brandon, it wasn't like I ran over her. She bounced off the fender well and was thrown off her bike. Just help her up."

"What if she has a broken bone or something?"

"Does that sexy bod look broken to you?"

"No, but you can never tell unless they're dislocated." Brandon finally found the courage to touch her shoulder where her dress still covered, not wanting her to think he was copping a feel. Chase rolled his eyes and knelt down next to Rose on her opposite side with less class. Raising his hand he swatted her ass with a loud crack.

"Wake the hell up." Chase chuckled as Brandon doubled up his fist to hit his friend.

"Quit that shit! She doesn't deserve that."

Reacting with a foggy head Rose lifted her left profile from the grass and whimpered, "Yes I did."

Chase puckered at her admission and rubbed Rose's butt where he smacked her. Gently lifting her bottom she pressed herself against his palm. Brandon merely looked on in awe. Feeling sympathy Brandon told her, "Don't get up too fast."

"Don't get up at all." Chase chuckled, "Just stay there and let me enjoy this beautiful ass of yours."

"Yes Sir." She replied, hiding a smile of mischief from both boys.

"That's right, I'm Sir Chase. You scratched my fucking paint job Bitch."

"DUDE!" Brandon was losing it at his friends asshole persona.

"You're paying to get that scratch fixed."

"What about her bike? That front rim is bent." Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Her fault, not mine. She wasn't watching where she was going."

"You're twisted Whitaker."

"Damn right!" Chase moved his fingers between Rose's legs and rubbed her pussy without permission. Rose in response lifted her ass to accept his fingers as they pierced her labia to discover wetness. Brandon started to shove him away when Rose stopped his good intentions with a mumbled, "Don't stop." Hearing this, Brandon dropped his jaw then threw his body into a sprawl next to Rose and reached over to swipe the hair from her eyes to see her better. She smiled at him timidly. "I deserve this."

"You're insane." Brandon huffed, "Beautiful though." He grew lost in her eyes, she absorbing his even as her lower lip curled beneath her teeth, Chase having sunk fingers deep inside her and was finger fucking her with a ferocious dedication. "Why are you...letting him get away with this?"

"I like being fingered. I deserve to be treated like this. I wasn't able to stop in time."

"Yeah, but come on..."

"YOU HEARD HIM...CUM ON MY FINGERS BITCH." Chase laughed with a brutal tone, razzing Brandon with his tongue for what he was getting away with.

"I want to. Thank you Sir." She beseeched his talents. Brandon deciding to at least caress her cheek to let her sense his concern, hoped to let her know he wasn't liking how his friend was treating her. In response she moved within his touch and kissed his palm before closing her eyes and enjoying his soft touch as much as Chase's aggressive counter attack. Best of both worlds.

"What's your name?" Brandon asked.

"CUNT!" Chase was relentless.

"Your real name." Brandon rolled his eyes.

"I like Cunt." She whispered softly, moans reaching out to him. "Rose..."

"...TO THE OCCASION!" Chase was on a roll. She was juicing up quite nicely at his persistent penetrations. Luckily no traffic ruined his fun. Not even neighbors seemed concerned that Chase's loud music was disturbing their day.

"Sorry! He's always an asshole." Brandon fidgeted his lips.

"GOOD IDEA!" Chase laughed and jabbed a finger inside Rose's anus for a yelp that made her hand reach out and clutch Brandon's shirt drawing him closer to her. Helpless by her magnetic allure Brandon let her snuggle close to him. Obligation felt, he held her as best he could under his friends assault. She took everything Chase threw at her, mumbling, "I deserve this. I deserve this." Surely, this bitch was bonkers.

Regardless, Brandon did enjoy her seeking attention from him. He was hardly the type most girls flocked to. Chase on the other hand had girls wrapped around his finger. Now it appeared he might have Rose joining his harem. None the less Brandon took what he could get, she was just too pretty to ignore. Not that she intended to let him ignore her. Evil Miss Masters had them both where she wanted them. Let them think they had the upper...inserted hand. Well three fingers of one hand, one finger on the other. Close enough!

"Crap!" Brandon realized something. Rose looked really young. While obviously not a virgin it did hit home. "How old are you Rose?" Like Dalton the next street over the worry was there that Rose might be underage. In her nearing orgasm Rose hid her thoughts, not wanting to ruin what was nearly there. Her body quaking she clung to Brandon that much harder, burying her face in his neckline, even offering a light kiss to throw his questioning off. Her plan worked like a charm. In her clutches Brandon peered over her body, her ass high enough to share in it's heart shaped upper dip, a finger poking straight into it like Cupid's arrow. Chase grinned like a demon at his buddy. Seconds pass she squeals and gushes across Chase's fingers in a flood that drowned his lap in the process.

"Shit fuck!" Chase found himself blown away by how hard she came over his plunging fingers, "I think fingering her ass made her cum harder than she's ever cum before."

Embracing Brandon, Rose needed something more and forced a kiss upon the boy. Brandon having very little experience savored what he could in the heat of the moment. Chase watching them laughed, "Get him Bitch!" She was doing her best.

Letting them lay there, she now on her side Chase noticed a few things. She had a tiny rose shaped tuff of pubic hair, a lightly bleeding scratch on her knee, and the fact that her dress was ripping a bit more while her body rested over the material. The lowest portion of her left tit was exposing the more she frolicked with Brandon.

Not wanting to wait to see her breast Chase looked around the neighborhood for safety then reached over her to pinch at her dress. With both hands working together he tore her dress enough to lift it and see her breast in it's entirety. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Kiss slowly ending Rose smiled at Brandon and softly said, "Sixteen."

"WHAT?" Both boys jumped to their feet as she sat up eying them without expression. Chase immediately started pacing in circles fearing that he had violated some underage girl. Brandon cringed knowing that even though what little he did was innocent enough the fact that the boys were both 20 led to anxiety. Not immediately letting them in on her devious game she looked down at her dress and dropped her jaw.

"My dress is really messed up."

"YOU THINK?" Chase blurted, "FUCK! Why did you let me finger you if you were so young?" He was seeing prison bars already. Shrugging she let them fret a bit longer while she explored the rip on her dress, lifting her butt up to pull her tail of cloth to the side.

"I'm almost nakie."

"ALMOST?" Chase was fuming.

Brandon the voice of reason took a deep breath and waves both hands in front of him, "We're sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, I liked it." She admitted with a soft gaze as her fingers caressed her belly. "It's me that should be sorry."

"FOR NOT TELLING US YOU WERE..." Chase lowered his voice, "...sixteen. Dammit!"

"About that..." She pouted, "I lied."

"WHAT?" Both boys rallied a hesitant sigh. As she observed them calm down slightly she stood up pulling what she could of her dress in front to cover herself, a car now coming down the street toward them.

"I'm fifteen."

"SON OF A BITCH!" Chase was ready to pull his hair out, digging his nails amid his blond locks.

A sudden burst of laughter Rose waited until the car had passed then just took her dress off dancing in circles. Both boys tried to block out her now full frontal nudity. It was difficult, the girl had a killer body.

"Stop doing that!" Brandon tried to mask her dance routine until she tossed her dress away and stormed him, arms wrapping around his neck she giggled, "Kiss me." Brandon tried not too but she was winning. His hands slipping to her butt cheeks, then catching himself between nerves and squeezing them.

Unable to process their stupidity Chase looked away then down the other end of the block. Another vehicle, a truck was coming their way. A very recognizable truck at that. "HOLY FUCK! MY DAD'S HOME EARLY." Seeing his son's car Dave Whitaker wondered why he was in a neighbors driveway. Deciding to drive further down after seeing his son Chase looking stressed out he eased up behind the car. Chase had no time to form any excuses.

"What's going on Boy?" Big Daddy Dave winced, tipping his ballcap.

"I accidently ran this girl off the road. She hit the back end of my car."

"Brandon looks like he's having fun." Dave noticed him trying to hide her nudity. Her dress on the ground was a dead giveaway. "Do I wanna know?"