The MILF Next Door... Some More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay. Jeez, you don't have to get all serious," she giggled. "I was just asking. Besides, who's to say I wouldn't say 'yes' if you asked again?"

"Really? You would?" I smiled.

"No," she laughed, and faked me out of my socks, bouncing past me for a lay-up. "But keep asking. Maybe someday, you'll get lucky."

"Bitch!" I snarled.

"Yup, but I'm winning," she snickered, sinking another jump shot, which drew my eyes to her chest again. She really did know how to string me along.

If only she knew what I was planning to do with her mother, she might not be so smug.

Speaking of Amy's mother, that familiar honk as her car passed told me she was home. It also told me she'd see I was on early parole. I anticipated a message when I went back inside. For now, though, I'd enjoy letting Amy beat me in basketball, while watching her tits wobble in her bra, picturing Emma's doing the same.

It was good to be free.

***

There was, indeed, a message waiting when I got inside. She was eager to get together again. No emotional attachment, as we had discussed, but since neither of us had anything... or anyone... better to do, it was unlikely that we would move on until one of us wanted more than the other could give.

Hey stud... I see you outside. Does that mean what I hope it means?

Yes it does. Out on good behaviour. I sent in response.

Good behaviour? Well, we'll see how long that lasts, because I'm feeling very, very bad. I want my Naughty boy to meet me. Shall we say seven, at our place? I'll bring surprises.

Sold! I typed.

Mmmmm, you are so gonna get fucked, honey.

See you there, Angel.

With that, I was set. Only tonight, I'd be watching the clock a little more closely. I had no wish to experience another bout of Emma-interruptus.

***

At the appropriate time, I left the house. It was two buses for me to get to the motel, and took me longer, so I wasn't surprised her car was still in the driveway. She'd pass me along the way, and be waiting when I got there, hopefully dressed in something interesting, like the bustier, or some similar sexy outfit. I was daydreaming about her body, and missed my stop, so I had to walk back two blocks.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard from inside, in her throaty purr.

Turning the handle, I entered. The room was dark, other than the dim bathroom light. She was playing my game back at me.

"This feels familiar," I laughed, looking around for her as I closed the door. The shadows were very deep, and when she materialized out of the darkness, it took my breath away. "Oh, Emma... My god, you're gorgeous!"

She was wearing black lace lingerie. I believe they would call it a 'merry widow' or a corset of some sort, along with black fishnet stockings, and high heels. She smiled at me and licked her lips.

"Thank you, Ronnie," she nodded. "I'm glad you like it, and I'm so very happy that you're here tonight, with me. I've been thinking about you all week."

"You've been on my mind, too," I smiled, stepping closer. Her usually impeccable blonde mane was teased into a sexy tangle. She looked so hot, with her big breasts bulging upward in the cups of the corset. It made her cleavage even more spectacular, and I rubbed my face into the soft crease.

"Mmmmm, that's my naughty boy," she moaned, pulling my face deeper into her bosom. "I hope you ate a good dinner, because you're going to be busy."

"Making me do all the work?" I asked, lifting my face out of her cleavage. She kissed me, then replied.

"Not all of it," she smiled, caressing my cheek. "In fact, I'm planning on getting things started, but I do like the way you fuck me. That big cock feels so good when you hammer it into me."

We were perfectly matched. I was a young guy, and was ready to fuck any woman who'd hold still long enough. She was a mature, highly sexed, exceptionally beautiful woman, who was coming off her husband cheating on her. She didn't want love, she just wanted to feel wanted, on a purely physical basis.

We might just kill each other, but we'd both die with smiles on our faces.

She steered me toward the bed, and began to unbuckle my pants. Her hands worked their magic, and I was soon naked below the waist.

"Wow!" she giggled, stroking my cock to hardness. "I think it grew during the week. I swear it's bigger."

"Why don't you try it in your mouth?" I suggested. "See if it still fits there."

"Gee, why didn't I think of that?" she laughed, slapping it across her tongue. "Mmmmm. Here goes nothing."

Emma Coleman is sucking my cock, I grinned. My sexy neighbour, mother of my best friend and possible girlfriend, is squatting on her heels, with her huge tits bulging out of her corset, and sucking my cock with great delight. One of the city's best known real estate agents, whose face was on bus benches all over town, was using her luscious mouth to pleasure my dick.

And very pleasurable it was. Emma's mouth was wide enough to allow my thick shaft to enter without struggle, and she was slurping away on me like I was a stick of candy. She was moaning softly, bobbing her head with long, slow strokes that managed to swallow almost all of my manhood, leaving only a few inches for her hand to take care of.

I watched her for a while. It was a very erotic sight, with her massive breasts quivering in the background, and her red-painted lips stretched in a snug ring around the girth of my penis. Saliva glistened in the dim light, running down my shaft to my balls. I finally laid back, and just closed my eyes, letting the sensations of her lips, tongue and sucking mouth wash over me. She was really good at it.

Her pace picked up a little, and her moans grew louder, while her free hand caressed my testicles. A fingertip pressed tight across my perineum, occasionally brushing over my asshole. It was clear she was planning this to be a blowjob to completion, not just a warmup. Since I hadn't cum in two days, I was all for it. I grunted, and she tilted her head back, making eye contact through her tousled hair.

"Does my bad boy want to cum?" she asked, stroking my spit-soaked flesh with her hand. "Do you want to shoot that hot cum in Amy's mother's mouth, huh?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I do," I smiled, flexing my cock in her grasp. "I want you to suck my cock in your dirty, nasty mouth, until I spurt down your throat."

"I'm old enough to be your mother, young man. Show me some respect, please," she giggled.

"Oh, I respect you, Mrs. Coleman," I smiled back. "You're a filthy slut, with those fucking huge tits hanging out, and your lips tight around my cock, begging for my cum... But I still respect you."

"That's better!" she nodded. "Now, don't hold back, stud. Let Mrs. Coleman suck you, until you cum. I'm going to swallow every drop of your young sperm."

Apparently, in the intervening week of our separation, she had grown to accept the M in MILF, and was playing the mature role happily. Why not? She really was old enough to be my mother, so a relationship that encompassed more than just sex for the sake of sex was an extremely remote possibility. We were here, in our motel room, to fuck and suck each other to as many orgasms as we could before my curfew expired. Pure physical pleasure. End of sentence.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, grabbing her hair with both hands. I pulled her face closer, stroking into her mouth with my hips. "Yes. I'm gonna fuck your mouth, and cum down your throat. Suck it, you slut! Suck my cock! Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Yeah, here it cums! Get ready to swallow! Here... It... CUMS!"

I bellowed loudly, and gushed into her mouth, while she gagged, gulped and groaned, taking her reward with delight. She sucked up my whole load, and as promised, swallowed it all. Her eyes were moist as she pulled away.

"I hope that wasn't too rough," I said gently. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"A bit too deep," she coughed, "but not at all a complaint. I like it a bit on the rough side," she smiled, sliding up onto the bed beside me. "And as for the names? Call me anything you want. I know we're just playing here. You've never shown me anything but respect."

"Will do," I smiled, taking her under my arm. We cuddled together, and I caressed the pillowy curves of her breasts.

"While we're on a break," she said, patting my chest, "I've been thinking about how and where we can continue this little mutual fuck-fest. I'm not sure we should push our luck here too much more. I just noticed... I have a bus shelter ad just a block away, on the other side of the street. I don't need to get recognized."

"No. We don't want that. Certainly, my place is out, for obvious reasons," I replied.

"And mine is out, for Amy reasons," she agreed. "We can use my car, in a pinch. It might actually be fun, especially if we can find a place of relative safety. I'd love to feel the cool night air on my naked body, while you pound me to orgasm on the hood of the car. It's very slutty. That's what turns me on about it."

"Sounds like a great idea," I answered. I kissed her again. "Where else? We could go out of town?"

"I think I have the best solution, but it will require a bit of flexibility. It will be very spontaneous, if you're up to it," she smiled.

"I put myself in your hands," I smiled, fully intending the innuendo.

"And I put myself in yours," she giggled. "Your tongue, too. Hint, hint."

"At your service, my darling MILF," I nodded, as she arranged herself flat on her back, legs spread wide. I scuttled lower, bringing my face even with her satin covered pussy. I ran my fingers over the silky fabric, causing her to moan softly.

"I'm very wet," she sighed. "They untie on the sides."

I peeked around her hip, and found the bow, grabbing the loose tail with my teeth. One tug on that side, and another on the other, and the tiny panties were loose. I brushed them aside.

She was indeed very wet, and her labia were swollen and aroused, dripping with anticipation. She really did have a pretty pussy, and a nice big clit to suck on, which is exactly what I decided to do.

'Mmmmm, that's my boy," she whispered, reaching down to tangle her fingers in my hair. "Suck on Momma's clit. Make me cum, honey. Make my pussy gush on your face."

With my face between her thighs, a had smooth skin against my cheeks, but the garters and stockings of her sexy ensemble were over my shoulders. I had my hands resting up her sides, caressing the silky solid panels that bordered the black lace front of the corset. I could just reach far enough to grab her breasts, and they filled my hands to capacity.

I listened to Emma's sounds as I munched on her juicy cunt. Soft moans, little whimpers of delight, quivering whispers of encouragement, and shuddering, excited breathing... all were in her repertoire. My tongue sampled every bit of her inner smoothness, taking note of areas that seemed to be especially pleasing to her. Chief among those, of course, was her sensitive clitoris, and every time I ran my tongue over the pink bump of pleasure, she let me know I was on track.

"Mmmmm hmmm, you do know what I like, don't you baby," she purred. "Lick my pussy. Suck my clit. Make me scream."

Making her scream was a high priority for me, and not only because I wanted her to enjoy it. There was a selfish component to my plan as well. I knew that if she had fun, she'd want to have more fun, and in satisfying that desire, I'd have more fun. I didn't need to be in love with her for that.

So, my tongue went into overdrive, digging deep into her succulent, slippery folds, drawing out the delicious juices from within. Her clit took the brunt of my attention, bringing her ever closer to orgasm. Her body began to squirm, eager to reach nirvana, and she was happy to tell me all about it. Talking dirty can be so much fun.

"Oh yes, you dirty, dirty boy! What would your mother say, if she knew you were doing this... Eating your neighbour's pussy... A woman old enough to be your own mother?"

I assumed she wasn't really expecting a reply from me. First of all, I was busy eating said pussy. Second, how could I predict what my Mother would say? Third, I was about to give her something else to talk about.

I slipped two fingers inside her dripping gash. She moaned, and spread her legs wider still.

"Yeah, that's it. Finger fuck my cunt! Get me all ready for that big cock of yours," she purred.

Getting her ready was part of the reason for my probing fingers. I just didn't say what I was getting her ready for.

I left my fingers stirring the depths of her vagina, and pushed her leg back to her chest with my free hand, rolling her hips up off the bed, and giving me better access to her service entrance. She read the move, and helped, lifting the other leg as well, and holding them both tight to her abundant chest. She awaited the feel of my tongue. I didn't make her wait long.

My tongue slapped across the tart, puckered ring of her asshole, drawing a throaty giggle from her.

"I had a feeling you might be wanting some of my ass," she growled. "The video got to you, didn't it? Rim my asshole. Shove your tongue up there. I love anal."

I was no expert at this, and it had only crossed my mind once or twice, but she was right about the video. Seeing her pussy swallow one vibrator, while another disappeared slowly up her butt? Well, I for one remember the orgasm that followed as very enjoyable. Ever since then, I'd wanted to stick my cock up her ass. Call it a mini obsession.

My mind was wandering slightly while I licked her butt hole, adding 'anal fan' to the ever-growing list of things I didn't know about my neighbour just a couple of weeks ago.

I had lived across the street from them my whole life, and known Amy that long. I had played with her as a child, then grown to wish our play would take a different path, as her body blossomed into the frustratingly sexy one that currently tortured me on the basketball court every time we played. It had been my lack of success with her that had led me to the website in the first place, and eventually brought to my attention some facts about Emma that I had somehow missed.

I had never really noticed just how huge her chest was. I didn't know she had such a collection of nasty lingerie. I had no idea she would actually meet a stranger at a hotel room, just for a no-strings-attached night of sex. Didn't know she was such a wonderful cocksucker. Of course, knowing any of this in advance wouldn't have meant anything, if she knew that I knew. It was only chance and anonymity that brought us together. It just goes to show... You never know what is lurking inside someone, hidden by their outer facade. The most respectable, decent woman, mother of my best friend, turns out to be a total slut.

Even better, she turns out to be my slut. Talk about irony. Who would ever think of looking to your girlfriend's mother for relief of the frustration your girlfriend is causing?

Emma's moans brought me back to my task. Her ass was nearly as wet as her pussy now, thanks to my tongue, and I split my fingers into the classic Vulcan salute. Two went into her cunt, while the other two wormed through the tight ring of her sphincter.

"Oh, fuck, Ronnie! You really are naughty, aren't you? You're going to make me cum, you little bastard!" she gasped, as my fingers slid deeper.

Space was pretty cramped in the area of her cunt, but I was still just able to get my tongue on her clit. That did the trick.

No words this time from Emma, just a sudden clenching of her entire body, and a deep moan. She arched her back and twisted her body, dislodging my fingers and tongue. Rolling on her side, she twitched several times, breathing in sharp gasps. Her breasts fell out of the bustier cups, and quivered with her motions.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered when it passed. "That was better than the vibrators."

"Want me to fuck you now?" I asked, fully recovered.

"Why, you are a dear, aren't you?" she smiled, combing her hair with her fingers. "Hard again already, and eager to please. That's why I like younger men." She laid her head back on the pillow. "Just hold that thought for a moment, until the room stops spinning. Cuddle?"

Emma lifted her arm, and I snuggled tight into her side, getting a face-full of breast, which was still unconfined. Naturally, I nibbled the nipple.

"Mmmmm. Good boy," she purred. "Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Go right ahead," I sighed, returning to her breast.

"I suppose it's kind of a weird one, given recent events, but I'm curious," she added. I merely nodded and kept suckling. "What's your interest in Amy?"

I paused in mid suck, and turned my eyes toward her face.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"Well, I know you two are great friends, and you've known each other for, like, forever," Emma continued. "My little girl is all grown up now..."

"I hadn't noticed," I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, yes you did," she smiled back. "I'm not blind, you know? I've seen the way you look at her, and I don't have to be her mother to see how beautiful she is. She's really built."

"You're really built," I replied, returning to her nipple.

"Well then, you know where she got it from," Emma laughed. "Seriously, you must be interested in her for more than a basketball partner, even one with nice bouncy boobs to distract you. I know she likes you, a lot."

"Are you really trying to fix me up with your daughter?" I laughed. "I thought we were here to look after each other's needs?"

"Yes, yes, we are, of course," she giggled, grabbing my stiff cock with one hand. "I want you to take this big thing, and shove it up my cunt. That's Emma Coleman, horny woman talking. Emma Coleman, Mother of Amy Coleman, is curious why you haven't asked her out?"

I laughed. She spread her legs wider, and made room for me to crawl on top of her, pointing my shaft at her wet slit. It found the opening, and my hips instinctively pushed, sliding my penis inside her.

"Oh, yes," she groaned, accepting the gift. Her legs wrapped my waist, pulling me inside. "So, um, why not?" she asked, not letting it go.

"Emma?" I moaned, resting my chest against her massive bust. "The truth is I've asked her out so many times, I've lost count. Hell, I started when we were, like, fourteen or so. She always says 'no'. If she's playing hard to get, she's overdoing it a bit."

"Hmmmm," she smiled, "I'll have to talk to her about that."

"Does that satisfy your motherly curiosity?" I asked, stroking into her pussy smoothly.

"Yes. Curiosity satisfied, for now," she groaned, enjoying my thick cock inside her. "Now satisfy me in other ways, stud."

I set to it, fucking her with deep, steady thrusts. Her chest wobbled against mine, a delicious feeling, but not enough to undo the distraction Emma had planted in my brain.

What about Amy? Certainly, Emma was more than enough to meet my physical needs, but eventually, it would have to end. Even I knew sex without love was not enough to last. What if Amy finally said yes? Deep down, I still wanted her to, and my interest in her was more than just physical. If anything, getting to fuck her mother had only made that point more abundantly clear. Would I fuck them both? Could I fuck them both?

I continued to mull those thoughts over, in the back of my brain, while I pounded Emma into the mattress. She came, over, and over again, screaming her bliss, until I finally emptied my seed inside her pussy.

While not as prolonged as our first time together, I think we were both happy with the result, and since I was going to be home on time, my parents wouldn't need to ground me again.

It wouldn't be another week before we met up again for sex. Of that I was certain.