The MILF Next Door... Some More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

My phone buzzed, with a text from Emma. She was listed in my contacts under her code name, Angel, and we had an agreement to delete each other's texts every night, just to be safe. I read the display.

Ready to be spontaneous? 1839 Wilson Terrace 7pm. Don't be late. Time limited.

We were in our last week of school, and I would soon be totally free to meet her wherever, whenever, but tonight was the first of these cryptic rendezvous. I had no idea what was at the address given, but only a couple of hours to wait.

"Who's that? Angel?" Amy giggled, fighting my best attempts to shield the screen from her eyes. "Is that your older girlfriend?"

I turned the screen off, and put it in my pocket, thankful we had planned ahead for such prying eyes. If it had said 'Emma', I'm certain I would have had some serious explaining to do, and the walk home would have been much less pleasant.

Why, yes Amy, that is my girlfriend. I'm going to meet her, and we're going to fuck each other into oblivion. You mean you didn't know your Mother had such an appetite for sex? I've been fucking her for a while, now. She's really, quite good.

I looked over at Amy, who was waiting for my answer with a mischievous grin on her face. She wasn't going to give up her bone.

"Fine," I relented, rolling my eyes in angst. "Yes, Angel is my girlfriend. Happy now?"

"Not really," she pouted, ever the drama queen. "I thought I was supposed to be the centre of your universe. You haven't asked me out for a week. I'm starting to think Angel is taking you away from me."

She was kidding, of course. Well, as much as any young woman kids about competition entering her sphere of influence. It was a game we had been playing for several years. She pretended she didn't want my attention, and always said 'no' when I asked her out. I pretended I hadn't been totally smitten with her since I first laid eyes on her. As games go, this one kind of sucked, in my opinion.

Although, it had been sucking a little less of late, since Emma had been sucking me more. Funny how that works.

"Amy, will you go out with me tonight?" I asked, since it was my turn in the game.

"No," she smiled, adjusting her books to push her breasts higher, and make me feel the pain.

"Until next week, then?" I laughed.

"That's right," she giggled, as we approached her house. "Basketball?"

"Not tonight," I told her. "I have a date."

"Oh, right. I almost forgot," she replied, turning into her driveway.

With my back to her, I didn't see the look on her face.

The game was changing, even for her.

***

Since I promised to be back early tonight, Dad had lent me the car, so getting to 1839 Wilson Terrace was easier. Getting there, yes. Understanding? Not so much.

It was a neighbourhood. Just houses, as far as the eye could see, and one with a 'For Sale' sign on the lawn. It had a familiar name on it. I sat in the car, wondering what I was supposed to do, and watching the house.

Emma came out, along with a couple, presumably those she had been showing the house to. I was beginning to understand.

The prospective buyers walked to their car, and left, while Emma stopped at the front door. I saw her put her phone to her ear.

My phone buzzed.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Since I assume you're here, waiting, I suggest you get your ass in the house," Emma purred. "We only have two hours until the owners come back."

"On my way," I laughed, scrambling out of the car.

She was waiting for me, just outside the open door, and ushered me in quietly. She held a hand up, keeping me at bay until the door was closed, then leaned back against it.

"This is so, so naughty," she grinned. "I got the idea watching TV. Remember Breaking Bad?"

I did, and now I understood completely. It really was naughty, but we weren't going to be cooking meth in the house while the owners were away.

We were only going to have sex here. And there, there and there. We'd even be sure not to leave a mess, and I'd be gone long before the occupants returned, to discuss the impending sale of their home with the town's hottest and best known real estate agent.

The same agent who was looking at me hungrily, right now, and unbuttoning her blouse.

"Just wait until you see the master bedroom, here," she growled, caressing my cheek, on her way past, heading toward the stairs. "It's a real selling point."

To my way of thinking, the real selling point right now was that we were alone. Oh... and Emma's fabulous ass, which was wiggling seductively under her snug skirt, as she walked up the stairs in front of me. I palmed the lower curve of her right butt cheek, causing a giggle of joy from her.

"I was wondering when you were going to touch me," she smiled. "We've been together here for almost a minute already. I was worried you might have lost interest."

"Oh, I don't think you need to be concerned about that for a while yet," I laughed.

We had arrived at the double doors to the master suite, which were wide open for the showing. Emma spread her arms and turned, doing her best 'Price is Right' model flourish.

"See? Was I right, or was I right?" she asked.

It really was a beautiful room, very luxurious, with thick, plush carpeting under foot, and rich woodwork on the walls. Nice, but not the focus of my attention right now.

No, my eyes were inevitably drawn to Emma, who had finished unbuttoning her blouse, and was pulling it out of her skirt, while backing toward the huge bed that dominated the room. Both the blouse and the bra under it were white, and lacey, giving the fully clothed Emma a distinguished aire. But with the blouse removed, as it now was, that bra just made her sexy as hell, holding those massive breasts out for my viewing pleasure.

"Now, I don't think we should do it in their bed," she smiled, unzipping her skirt, and stepping out of it. "But on the bed? Oh yeah. I think that's fair enough."

My luscious Emma had obviously thought this through, and planned accordingly. Next to fall were her tiny panties, which slid down over her long, stocking-clad legs. The stockings themselves were held up by very sexy garters, and all of it was matching white. She reached behind her back, unhooking her bra, but holding it in place with her arm.

"Look stud, I'm not getting naked for fun," she winked. "If I don't see your big cock out in the fresh air within thirty seconds, I'm going to start putting things back on."

I'll admit, watching her strip had been pretty distracting, so I hadn't been doing my part. With only seconds to spare, my underwear hit the floor, catching me up to her. My cock was already hard, and pointing straight at her.

"That's better," she smiled, dropping the bra.

No matter how often I saw them, her breasts still took my breath away, but just in case they weren't enough to do it properly, she had dropped to her knees, and was sucking my dick eagerly. As wonderful as it felt, I couldn't help thinking that this situation was getting stranger every time we got together.

I mean, how else would you describe it?

I went on the website because I wasn't getting anywhere with the girl I wanted, Amy. I subsequently find MILFun36FF, who turns out to be Amy's mother, and we end up in bed together. Now, I'm getting a blowjob from my best friend / neighbour's mother, in a stranger's house. I'm not complaining, just saying... Weird.

Weird or not, Emma was really going to town on my cock. Her hair was flying as she bobbed her head rapidly, and her boobs were slapping against my thighs. Given our limited amount of time, she was clearly wanting to get me off quickly. That wouldn't be a problem, as she was very, very good at sucking cock, and I was very, very happy to spurt down her throat.

I had two handfuls of her lovely, blonde hair, and was letting her slurp my shaft noisily, feeling the tingle grow in my balls. Emma was moaning softly.

"Oh, Angel, honey, you do that so well," I groaned. She looked up at me with those big, blue eyes, and silently accepted the compliment. "You want my cum?"

She nodded, and sucked harder, fondling my balls with gentle urgency. Spit was trailing down her neck, heading into the deep cleft between her huge tits. The sensation of her lips on my cock, and the sight of her pretty face, cheeks hollowed with suction, was almost enough to make me pop. Add those big tits, jiggling wildly, and it was time.

"Here it comes, honey," I grunted, and held her head tight, pumping my dick into her mouth a final few times, before I exploded, gushing sticky semen down her throat. My sounds mixed with her happy moans, as she sucked up every drop I had, but didn't stop, using her mouth to keep me hard. When she was satisfied with her work, she released me.

"Just what I needed," she smiled, wiping her chin and standing up. She backed over to the bed, and took a seat on the edge of the mattress. "Okay. I'm plenty wet enough. Why don't you get over here, and put that thing to use. My pussy could really use a good fucking." She glanced at her watch.

Message received, and understood. I moved over to her, and watched her lay back, spreading her legs wide. Her hand guided my shaft home, and I slid deep inside her cunt smoothly.

"Mmmmm, yes, that's the ticket," she sighed. With my dick buried properly in her pussy, her hands were free, and went right to her breasts, tugging and twisting her stiff nipples. "We can do gentle and slow another day. Tonight, I just need you to fuck my brains out. Pound my pussy, stud. Let me have it, full speed."

All of which was the point in sucking me to a fast first orgasm, I'm sure. Now, with my initial urgency sated, I was free to do just that, to drill her deep and bring her to as many orgasms as possible. We both enjoyed the open honesty of our unique relationship, and neither of us needed to hide behind any emotions. It was just lust, pure and simple. Friends with extreme benefits.

I was intent on making her feel those benefits, and started to hammer my cock into her. The mattress was very bouncy, and high, letting me stand almost normally beside the bed, and use my whole body to drive my shaft home.

"Oh, my fucking god!" she gasped, her body rippling in response to my furious thrusts. "Yes, Ronnie! Fuck me! Fuck me so hard! Gimme that big cock! Yes! Yes! YESSSS!"

As Emma screamed, she spread her arms, grabbing fistfuls of the bedspread. She arched her back, thrusting her chest upwards, and drawing my eyes yet again to her huge, bouncing boobs. I had a brief moment of comparison, wondering if Amy's tits would be as much fun to watch, even if they were a couple of cup sizes smaller.

The wood frame of the bed was squeaking in time to our strokes. I smiled, curious as to how often the owners of the house put it through this much stress. Perhaps never, perhaps every night. Emma had taught me that you can't tell just by looking.

Listening, however, was a dead giveaway.

"Oh, Ronnie, YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, YOU YOUNG, HANDSOME STUD! FUCK MY PUSSY! MAKE ME CUM! YES! YESSSS! YESSSSSSS!"

By now, I had her legs up over my shoulders, and was thrashing her with everything I had. She was screeching through another orgasm, and when she caught her breath, she patted my chest, telling me to stop. She had to consciously focus on her watch.

"Holy fuck, Ronnie! You're really rattling my fillings, honey!" she sighed. "We're nearly out of time, so if you want to cum again, we'd better get to it. How do you want me?"

"Doggy should do the trick," I smiled, pulling out of her abused cunt.

"Sounds good to me. I love it from behind," she giggled, rolling onto her knees. She adjusted the width of her stance to match mine, and braced herself. "Fuck me with that big dick, long and deep. Let me know when you're cumming. I'll swallow you again."

She did have it all planned out, and my cock was back inside her seconds later. I gripped her hips firmly, and began to stroke her, as requested, pulling almost all the way out before driving back in forcefully. The slap of my belly against her firm rump echoed through the quiet house.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted, in time with my thrusts. I could see her breasts swinging and bouncing, around her ribcage, from behind. It was all combining to bring me ever closer to my own orgasm.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Do it! Just a little more, and I'll cum again!" she groaned, driving herself back against me with a vengeance. "Hurry! They'll be home soon!"

I can only imagine that the owners of the house might be less than pleased, should they return to find their realtor virtually naked in their bedroom, getting ploughed from behind to a screaming orgasm...unless she was accepting an offer on their behalf.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she gasped, clearly in agreement with something I was doing. It was also clear I was about to cum, as well. I pulled out.

Emma was still shaking through her orgasm, so she wasn't as quick as she might have been in turning to swallow my cock. I squeezed my dick, pinching off the flow of semen, until she was facing me. She really wasn't ready, but I couldn't hold it back any longer.

Blammo!

I was still standing about three feet from her, but that was within range, and a single, thick rope of cum blasted through the air between us, catching her by surprise. It hit her right on the chin, splashing across her cheek, and running down her neck. I moved closer, and shook the balance on her tits.

"Ronnie!" she sputtered. "What part of 'don't make a mess' did you not understand?!" Her hands scooped at the blobs of cum being dragged by gravity down her chest. "Jesus!"

"Sorry, Emma," I panted, widening my stance for stability. "I couldn't hold it any longer."

"Well, I don't think you got any on the bedspread," she giggled, licking her fingers. "No harm, no foul. I wasn't expecting to get hit from such a long range. Very impressive."

"Um, thank you?" I laughed. She smiled and leaned forward, sucking my cock into her mouth to clean up the dregs, and taste her own juices. It only took a few seconds, until she patted my ass.

"Okay. You get dressed. I'm going to check my hair for cum in the bathroom mirror," she directed, already striding toward the ensuite. My eyes followed her jiggling breasts and wiggling hips until they were out of view, then I began to redress myself. She returned quite quickly. "Got it all. Only a little in my hair, and I dealt with it. Good shot."

I was watching her slip into her bra as I pulled my shirt back over my head. She was just so fucking sexy. I was really enjoying our time together.

"You're dressed. Get out of here," she smiled, stepping into her skirt. "I'll fix the bed, and wait for the owners. I'll message you later." She leaned up and kissed me. "Thanks, honey. I needed this."

The night air felt good, and helped clear my head as I scooted across the road to my car. I sat, with the key in the ignition, until a car turned toward me. The headlights briefly flitted across my face, but I'm sure I was still hidden in the shadows as the approaching vehicle turned into the driveway. We had been mere minutes from getting caught, a thought I found nearly as exciting as it was terrifying.

They're back I typed to Emma.

I'm ready for them, she replied. Talk to you later.

Waiting until the owners were safely inside, I started the car and left. It was only about ten o'clock, long before my curfew, but I had nowhere to go besides home. Nothing I could think of could improve on what I'd already done tonight.

I was laying in bed, an hour or so later, when my phone buzzed. It was an actual call from Emma, not just a text.

"Hello?" I said softly.

"Helloooo, my naughty boy," I heard, in Emma's throaty bedroom voice. "I'd love to just come over there and crawl into bed with you, honey. Have you recovered?"

"Well, my heart has started again, if that's what you mean," I chuckled quietly. "That was a close one."

"No problem," she giggled. "By the time they made it inside, I had straightened up the bed, and was downstairs, looking innocent. The good news is, I think I sold the house. The bad news is, I think I sold the house. We'll have to find another place to fuck."

"Is that going to be a problem?" I asked. I wasn't really worried. Emma was well motivated to find us a place to satisfy her desires.

"Not really. The market is cooling off a little, but there are still plenty of houses on my listing. It's just a question of timing," she told me. "Just keep your phone handy, and I'll be in touch when the opportunity arises."

"You know where to find me," I nodded.

"Yes, I do," she purred, "and I'm having a hard time not making use of that knowledge, right now. You gave me one hell of a fucking tonight, honey. I had a great time."

"The pleasure was all mine," I smiled, accepting her praise.

"Oh, no it wasn't, I assure you," she giggled. "Have a good night's sleep, stud. I'll be seeing you."

I turned off the phone, and laid back, looking up at the dark ceiling. My mind was remembering the events of the evening, not so many minutes ago. It was the kind of sex all men dream of, free of commitment, and hot as hell. She expected nothing from me, other than a hard cock and a willingness to use it on her. But...

I knew it couldn't last. It wasn't supposed to last. We went into this thing with our eyes wide open, looking only for someone to have mind-blowing sex with. She wasn't going to fall in love with me, and honestly, other than a deep appreciation for her spectacular body, I wasn't falling for her either. But...

There was someone nearby, that already held my heart, even if she didn't seem to want it. That was both a source of hope, and a serious complication.

What would I do, if and when, Amy said yes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronnie has a problem? We should all be so lucky.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please vote, and send your thoughts. Thanks for reading.