The Model and the Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As both of us have unsteady legs I help her up onto her kitchen table. Kissing before she lies down. Just enjoying her lips before the final race to come. I rest my member between her legs, atop her bush, before starting. Giggling she seems unable to stop herself from touching it, looking at it like a brand new toy. I smile back because she's just so beautiful lying there, because she looks like female perfection with her hair in complete disarray, sweaty and horny with desire lighting up her eyes. I caress the sides of her groin before starting to push inside, as if marking the target for my member. Holding her lips apart I start to dip my member into her warm wetness.

Holding onto her thighs I slide it home, pushing myself deep into her. Soon I'm thrusting, both of us soon succumbing to the animal within. One of her hands finds it's way to her clit, I can't resist taking it and licking it before returning it there. Holding her thighs tightly with one arm I let my free hand find it's way to her bosom, squeezing her tits, one at a time. She takes it and licks my fingers, one by one. Kicking it into high gear I pull my hand back, afraid that she might bite it. Soon I feel a need for one last short pause. Spreading her thighs wide I lean in for a kiss, getting trapped by her hands immediately. Feeling the hand she's had on her clit leaving her juices in my hair and liking it. Thrusting slowly but deeply as we kiss.

When she releases me I soon start to accelerate. Pounding it home. With her hand back at her clit she's soon moaning away. Going at it like there's no tomorrow. Fucking both myself and her into oblivion. Faster and faster, harder and harder. Pushing myself to the limit. Soon I start feeling the pulses of pleasure, preliminary warning signals that the end is near, that flooding is imminent. From the way she's tensing up and her body seems to be bouncing off the table as she arches and relaxes her back I can clearly see that so is she. Biting my lip as I push past the limit. Putting my all into it. Her eyes have closed from time to time but now I see her making an effort to keep them open so I do the same.

Almost there, I can sense it, almost taste it. Vibrating with it, close to shaking apart and I'm caught in her eyes. Fixated in and on them. Absorbed in them. She draws me in and grabs my neck with her free hand. With one hand I take a hold of her neck too. The table's shaking as we go at it. I feel my inner dam cracking up, starting to shatter under my repeated blows. And then I just go insane with lust, I manage to feel her cunt starting to milk my member just before falling off the edge. She starts to shake wildly as I feel my body become completely rigid, as if every muscle in my body is working to eject my seed. Pumping it out of me in a combined effort that feels like I'm pumping out my own spine and brain... crushing it and milking it out of me. Pouring myself into her. Thrusting with each stroke, thrusting as the orgasm takes me over and possesses me. Working until I'm all out. weakly thrusting to catch the last few glimpses of pleasure as her orgasm starts ebbing out.

Breathing heavily, panting, as I lean in over her I can't help but think of how radiant her lust-filled beauty is. It's almost enough to turn me into an artist. As she starts coming out of it I kiss her, having kept thrusting even as it starts to become painful to me in the hopes of making her pleasure greater. Our bodies still moving in a slow version of the same rhythm as if it's going to take time to slow down to a complete stop. Kissing gently, but as my arms feel weak I soon have to stop in order to not fall down. Instead I pull a chair in under me to collapse onto. Lying down between her thighs with my head on her stomach. Her slow hands caressing my hair, making me smile...

It took quite a lot of sittings to finish that painting... and she seems to be constantly coming up with new ones... so in the end it was easier if I just moved in... and got naked as soon as she wanted...

12