The Naive Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh Jerry is that your peni...I mean cock in me?"

Jerry let out a laugh, "Honey, are you in for a surprise!" With that he grabbed his hard cock with one hand and began rubbing it up and down her slit while reaching around in front and grabbing her big hanging breasts in his other hand. Squeezing and tugging her nipples, he pushed the head of his dick into her glistening cunt. The lips on her pussy spread hesitantly at the large intruder not sure whether it should be let in or not. "Mmmmmmmmmm," Erika continued to moan. Jerry took that as a cue and shoved in about four inches. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Erika shrieked, "you feel so big in me."

"That's as far as your husband's ever gotten...are you ready for some more?" he asked while moving in and out with only half his dick. "Yeeessssssss...give it too me!" she hissed.

Jerry didn't need any more urging as he grabbed the young girls slim hips and drove in until his pubic hair was pressed into her ass and his balls slapped against the back of her legs. "Ohhhhhhhhhh....myyyyyyyy Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Erika yelled out as she gripped the heavy wood desk and held on as Jerry pistoned in and out of her snug opening. Finally, after ten minutes of hard pounding and several orgasms, her first, Jerry yelled out, "I'm cummmmmminnnnnggg," and gave one last mighty plunge in as deep as he could go.

"Oh Jerry...I can feel it spurting in me...I can feel your cock throbbing in my pussy!"

Jerry palmed her breasts giving them one last squeeze and pulled out, watching her tight pussy lips clamp back shut locking his heavy load of sperm inside her.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Mr. Goldberg," the secretary piped in through the intercom, "your lunch appointment is here." They hurriedly dressed. Erika keeping the clothes she had been given on, while Jerry adjusted his and made one final comment. "I'll break the news to your hubby after lunch and have your new clothes delivered to your old office. You can pick up your Beemer tomorrow." Dawn left the office to a bewildered secretary who could have sworn she wore a pink outfit into the office.

Robert beamed with pride as he came through the apartment door, "Honey....I'm home!"

Waltzing out of the kitchen, Erika's face reflected the same big grin. "Can you believe it? Only two weeks and we're on our way to the top!"

"This is great, Erika. With the amount of money we'll be pulling in we can probably start a family in two years, three tops."

"You were reading my thought lover boy. This calls for a celebration and I've fixed your favorite... spaghetti and meatballs, Caesar salad, and garlic bread. And for desert....me." she smiled forgetting the day's event with Jerry.

Robert lay snoozing; his head on her chest like a satisfied baby after it's last feeding for the night. Erika on the other hand lay wide-awake thinking about everything that had occurred and how it would change their lives forever. Their lovemaking had been good that night, but she still couldn't get over the size of Jerry. She could feel and picture his cock the whole time Robert and she were making love. Robert hadn't been able to make her orgasm either, but was pleasantly surprised at how moist she was. He didn't like to have to use KY jelly to get her wet enough to enter.

Robert headed in early the next day eager to get going in his new position. Erika on the other hand was looking at all the clothes she had received the day before. Six different suites all with short skirts and high slits. The panties varied in color, as well as style, thong or crotch-less. The bras were all open in the front, giving some support and shape with the under-wire. Being young, her breasts, although quite large, were also very firm. She chose the green suit to match her eyes for her first official day on the new job.

Robert and Erika's first day at their new jobs turned out to be quite different. Robert found out that while his new position would double his pay the hours were going to be a lot longer. Instead of working the 8 to 5 shift, with an hour off for lunch to meet Erika, he was going to be working from 7 to 7 and would have supervisory lunch meetings he would have to attend. Erika's position on the other hand was going to be much more pleasurable, even more so than she ever imagined.

"Spread your legs wider baby!" Jerry encouraged, as Erika's face scrunched up in an obvious mixture of pleasure and pain. "You'll get used to my cock soon enough!"

Erika lay bare and vulnerable, back flat on the President's desk and legs spread straight up in the air in a wide "V." Jerry had both of her legs by the ankles and stretched his arms straight out as far as he could. His rock-hard dick shoved up Erika's wet pussy, his back arched almost in a limbo trying to get as much of himself in her as he could.

"Uhhhhh....Uhhhhhh...Uhhhhh...Jerry take it....Uhhhhh.....easy! Her breasts flopping up and down heavily in rhythm with each of his powerful thrusts.

"You think your cunt is tight, baby...well, you're going to find out what tight is right...NOW!" As he was completely his sentence, Jerry pulled all the way out of her tight cunt with a "Pop," and drove forward again into her unsuspecting asshole. While speaking he had let go of her legs and grabbed the naïve newlywed's buttocks separating her ass cheeks as he plowed in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Noooooooo..." she yelled, never having thought of or considered anal sex before.

"Just a few more minutes and you'll be begging me for it," Jerry hissed at her, his face red and contorted as the sweat pored down from trying so hard to enter Erika from a new angle.

As he continued pushing into her virgin ass, Jerry rubbed her clit vigorously with his hand, poking a finger in and out, pulling the juices out and down around his intruding cock.

"Ohhhhhh...it hurts Jerry...pleeeeassse pull it out...your too big...it's killing me."

Jerry didn't want her to have a bad experience the first time so he slowed down his fucking and leaned forward to suck on her pointy nipples while still frigging her cunt to take her mind off the pain. After a few minutes Erika's body started to respond, pushing the pain away and allowing the pleasure to take over. She arched her back to feed more of her tits into his mouth and shoved back against his fully penetrated cock. "Mmmmmmmm...you're right Jerry....it's feeling much better now....Ooooooooh...I'M CUMMMING!" Excited by the nubile young girl responding so fully to his fucking, Jerry couldn't hold out any longer and pulled out of her asshole as his cock erupted in a violent orgasm. His sperm flew out coating her tits and stomach until he grabbed hold of his gushing dick and began rubbing the smaller spurts into her pussy and asshole.

Erika came out of the shower in time to see her husband plop down on their bed. Still in his suit, minus his coat, the top button on his shirt was undone with his tie hanging down loosely. "I'm beat," he said, watching her come out with a towel wrapped around her perfect body.

"Why don't you take a shower while I put something on the stove."

"I hope I can get used to this new schedule because I feel like I've been run over by a truck."

She ran her fingers through his hair. "It'll be o.k. honey, think about all the money we're putting away and how soon we'll be able to start a family."

He opened his eyes and looking at the beautiful wife he had married and thinking how lucky he was. "Honey, if it's all right with you, I'm just going to take a shower and skip dinner tonight. I'm bushed and want to get a good nights sleep so that maybe I'll feel better in the morning."

"I understand darling," she said as she kissed him on the cheek, "we'll make love tomorrow night."

The fact is, tomorrow turned into the next day and the next day turned into the next and Robert wasn't adjusting well to his schedule. Erika was getting banged daily, sometimes twice a day by her boss as both of them fell into a routine that lasted nearly two weeks.

Robert came out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his still dripping body, as he looked in the mirror at his midsection. All the work he was putting in wasn't allowing for any exercise and the pouch around his waist was showing it. Black half moons were setting under his eyes and he felt like someone was standing on his shoulders. Then he felt something he hadn't felt in a long time as two hands reached through his armpits and rubbed his chest. He felt the indescribable feeling of a woman's naked breasts being pressed into his back. Soft and firm, pushing into him at the same time. Her long cascading hair brushing along his shoulders. "Mmmmmmmm," she said, "how about relieving some of that pent up stress you've been bottling?"

He was about to tell her how tired he was and that he didn't feel like it, but decided that it had been over two weeks since they had made love and he "owed" it to her. 'The poor girl,' he thought, 'she's probably been wanting to have sex for days.'

She lowered her hands, tugging at the knot in the towel until it came loose and fell to the ground. "Turn around," she said. As he did, Erika dropped to her knees and took his entire limp three-inch penis into her mouth and reached around to clutch his ass cheeks in her hands.

"Ohhhhhhh...Erika..." Robert moaned closing his eyes, "your're soooo gooood to me." For some reason Robert didn't stop to think about the fact that she had only given him one blow job before and that she had never been this forward with him before. The pleasure was too great for him to think about it.

"You've been working so hard, Robert," she said as she pulled her mouth off his fully erect 5 inch cock, "come over here and lay down on the bed."

Robert didn't know what to expect and laid back on their queen-size bed, his stiff dick pointed up towards his face. Erika crawled up his body, straddling him and then rising up, as she grabbed his dick and aimed it at the entrance to her pussy. Robert stared at her in awe, viewing her full round breasts from an angle he had never seen before. She dropped down with her full weight plunging all five inches up into her wet hole as Robert let out a 'whoosh' of air. She leaned over his face dangling her breast in front of his mouth and then used her hips to ride up and down on his short pole. Robert couldn't get over his wife's aggressiveness as he tried to lick and suck the nipples she was offering him. His mind was overcome with the intensity of the

situation and in less than a minute he screamed... "I'm going to orgasm!" as she bounced up and down with urgency, trying to orgasm before he blew his load.

Erika looked down at the grin on her sleeping husband feeling good that she had given herself to him, despite his cumming before she could get off. The pleasure was purely emotional though because Jerry had captured her physical urges and pleasure. She knew she should feel guilty about what she was doing and the way she was looking forward to work each day and what Jerry would teach her next, but the higher goal of building their net worth was surely more important than just sex...wasn't it?

As Erika stood at the copying machine she watched a tall, probably 6'-4" man stride through the door. Black hair slicked back with gel, a dark pinstriped suit and power red tie, he had a distinct air of confidence about him. "Hey sugar," he said with a toothy grin, "where've you been hiding?"

Erika took an immediate distaste for him. "I'm Erika Thompson...Mr. Goldberg's executive assistant and...who are you?" she responded with a slight irritance.

He pushed up well inside her comfort zone until his arm was pressing into the outside of her breast. "I'm Dirk Overstreet, surely you've heard of me!"

Erika backed away a few inches, "No. Sorry I haven't"

"Well baby, I'm one of the leading salesmen for the company, so get used to hearing it.'

"I hope that's the last time I hear it," Erika shot back as she turned, head shaking her main of hair and walked out. Dirk stood staring at the fine young ass she was sporting under her mini skirt getting a hard-on wondering how he could 'nail that bitch.'

"Ahhhhhhh...don't stop....Oooooooh...it feels soooo gooood. Yaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Erika came hard with a mind-bending orgasm, her legs wrapped around Jerry's head, his tongue stuck deep into her pussy. As she came down from her high, Erika began thinking how in the world she had missed out on having her pussy licked. It was wonderful. "Jerry we have to schedule a session of this every day!" He smiled to himself thinking how he had this babe hooked on sex and how he was going to use it to his advantage.

"I got you a present for a business trip we have to go on tomorrow," Jerry said.

"Really...that soon?" "Who are we meeting with?" Erika said, not even worrying about what her husband might think.

"It's a meeting with a potentially huge client. It could mean millions to Goldberg Enterprises."

"Wow!" she said, "that seems like a big case, what do I need to do."

"Just be at my side and I'll coach you along. If all goes well and we get the case then there's a $10,000 bonus in it for you."

"You're kidding? Wait till I tell Robert. He'll be so excited," she squealed, hugging Jerry.

"Your presents are in this bag. Take them home, try them on and pack them in your suitcase."

Standing in front of the full-length mirror, on the back of her bedroom door, Erika looked at herself in the tiny white bikini Jerry had bought her. The top barely covered her large aureoles and the outsides of her breasts were bulging out of the tiny triangles. Brown and blonde pubic hair poked out all around the even smaller triangle that covered her snatch. "I'll have to do some shaving tonight," she murmured to herself. Looking over her shoulder the thong left both tan ass cheeks hanging out firmly on each side of the bunched up material. 'Well, this should turn a few heads,' she thought.

Robert took her announcement about the trip in stride. He was working so hard during the week that having Erika gone from Wednesday through Friday wasn't going to be a big deal. They would have time to catch up on the weekend. When she told him about the possible bonus he was even more elated for her to go on the trip.

The dinner with James "Jimmy" Jones was going quite smoothly. Sitting in a booth between the Presidents of two major corporations gave Erika a sense of both pride and power. She had worn the new form fitting black lycra dress that Jerry had bought for the trip. It clutched tightly at every curve of her body showing off her long tan legs to just a few inches below her pleasure spot. The top was even more impressive with a plunging neck-line and push up bra that revealed plenty of her deep cleavage. Every time she looked his way she saw Jimmy's eyes locked onto her tits. The meeting with Jimmy Jones was to determine if he was going to switch alliances and begin buying exclusively from Goldberg Enterprises. Jimmy was one of those Presidents who had risen through the ranks and eventually by hard work and street savvy he had built one of the largest minority owned companies in the state. At 6'-6", 250lbs, a muscular build and chiseled face to match, he could be both intimidating and charming. His stature and ability to wheel and deal was well-known and was his ace in the hole to overcoming his black skin. His favorite way of getting back at the white majority was by laying some serious black pipe on a white man's girlfriend or preferably wife. As there dinner meeting was coming to a close, Erika thought she felt something brush up against her leg. It was coming from Jimmy and felt like his hand. She turned to him and winked and then excused herself to go to the ladies room. She gave her ass and extra shake as she walked away, knowing that both men and probably other men in the room had their eyes glued to it. When she returned Jimmy was gone and Jerry was paying the bill. "Well, we're this close," he said, holding up his fingers about an inch apart. "We're meeting poolside tomorrow at 2pm for a few drinks and to hopefully close the deal."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Erika asked innocently.

"Yes, as a matter of fact there is darling. I saw him checking you out tonight. We should be well into our meeting by 2:30. What I want you to do is come down in the new bikini I bought you, wave, take a quick dip in the pool, and then come over and join us."

"That doesn't sound too hard," Erika replied, "I think I can handle it for $10,000."

Erika was adjusting what little covering the white bikini offered as the clock showed 2:30 on the dot. She had decided to shave her pussy bald so there wouldn't be a chance of any hair showing. She rubbed her hands over the smoothness, wondering what Jerry would think the next time he saw her. She knew that Robert would think she lost her mind. 'Well... here goes,' she thought as she strode out to the pool area with the addition of 4-inch heels.

Both men glanced up as they caught sight of her out of the corner of their eyes. Erika looked radiant as she smiled brightly and waived in their direction. Jerry watched Jimmy give a clumsy waive while trying to take in her marvelous tits and ass. Erika on the other hand, did a great job acting casual and natural as she turned away from them to take off her heels and drop both them and her sunglasses on a pool chair. Jimmy's eyes were targeted on the curves of her bare ass, her thong rising deep into the crevice of her buttocks. "Man...she's got it comin' and goin'!" Jimmy blurted out unable to control himself. Jerry laughed.

Erika slowly entered the pool from the shallow end and swam the length of the pool underwater until she reached the ladder in the deep end. As she pulled herself out by the ladder, she heard Jerry shout, "Here's a towel for you." Erika turned and began walking towards them. As she kept her eyes trained on them she unsuspectingly didn't realize that the white bikini Jerry had bought for her went almost see through when it was wet. The air brushing across her wet skin had her nipples protruding out stiffly and even the little bumps covering her aureoles were visible. It was obvious that she had shaved all her pussy hair because the clinging wet suit provided a clear view of her exposed slit. Jimmy's eyes were bugging out as she bounced up to them and took the towel from Jerry.

"Hi! How's it going?" Erika questioned innocently.

"Jimmy and I just came to terms," Jerry said as he handed Jimmy the pen. "Right?"

Jimmy, breathing heavily, tore his eyes away from Erika and said, "Deal!" as he signed the paper and got up to leave smiling.

"Why'd he take the paper with him," Erika questioned when Jimmy was out of ear shot, "I thought we closed the deal."

"Almost sweetheart. Your job and the way you earn your $10,000 is by going over to pick up the signed paper from Jimmy tonight at 9pm."

"You're kidding right?"

"I'm afraid not. You were the closer; otherwise there was no deal. You need to show up tonight for drinks with Jimmy and anything else he wants and then he'll give you the signed paper."

"Jerry, it's one thing to be with you, but now I'm supposed to get it on with someone else as part of my duties?"

"Remember what I said in our initial interview. There was going to be important interaction with our clients and potential clients. Just think about it...tomorrow you'll be $10,000 richer. That's what your husband makes in two months!"

Erika knew he was right, but she was still pissed at him for assuming. What was one night for $10,000? This would put Robert and her even further ahead in their saving goal and she had already told him before she left that it was pretty much guaranteed. He'd be crushed if she came back without it. She'd do it for him.