The Naive Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the lust of his life blow him so vigorously, Dirk's excitement started to build too fast and he felt the cum start to churn in his balls. "STOP!" he yelled, "Put your hands on the desk and bend forward. I'm going to fuck you like a dog!"

She turned around smiling because she knew she had him on the verge of cumming. Erika flipped her short skirt up as she bent forward. Arching her back and sticking her ass out, she gripped both of her butt cheeks and said, "Come on Dirk, give it me! Fuck me real good with the big fat cock of yours!"

Dirk's eyes bugged out watching this uppity bitch acting like a total slut. "Oooooooh...I'm going to give it to you good baby." He stuck his knobby purple head up to her open cunt and reached around to get two handfuls of her hanging tits. With one mighty push he plunged into her love tunnel, driving all the way in with one thrust. "Ahhhhhhhhh....fuck me hard, Dirk...come on you wimp is that the best you can do?" Erika challenged, pushing her sweet ass back into him, wanting to get it over as quickly as possible.

Dirk's hips were thrusting wildly as he drew his cock out so that just the head remained inside and then thrust forward again. Her cunt felt hot, wet, and tight, a perfect combination that was driving him crazy with lust. He dropped his hands from her tits to her hips so he could get better leverage as he tried to give it to her harder and deeper. "Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck my tight cunt!" Erika yelled, although the pipe he was laying into her was stretching her with each stroke and causing her to wince as he collided with the back of her womb. "I'm cummmmmiiinnngggg!" Dirk announced in a guttural tone as he shoved his cock into her as deep as he could. His fat balls smashed in between her spread open legs. Dirks body continued to shake and vibrate as he pumped load after load of thick white cum into her depths.

Feeling his last shake subside, Erika pushed back with her ass and then pulled forward off his cock so that she could get free of him. She didn't have time to put her bra and panties on as she quickly slipped her tight white top on and let her skirt drop back down over her bare ass. Never having taken off her heels she scurried out of the room-leaving Dirk drained, his limp cock wet with her pussy juices hanging down satisfied.

Erika half walked half sprinted to the cafeteria, trying to keep her short skirt down and legs close together so that Dirk's cum wouldn't start dripping down her thighs. Lunch went well with her husband. He was so into telling her about the record earnings for that quarter that he didn't suspect anything at all. Even Erika's tits, which bounced around freely without her bra on, didn't draw his attention.

By Friday, Dirk had fucked her ten different times at work. She had also given him several blowjobs. Ironically, someone as distasteful as him wasn't into anal sex. His thick ten-inch cock had loosened her cunt up good though and Friday evening Robert wanted to make love to his wife. Erika could barely feel her husband's five-inch cock as he stuck it in her. For the first time Robert acted concerned and asked, "honey, what happened to your vagina? It's so...so...loose," he said hesitantly, not wanting to offend her. Quickly Erika answered, "Well...honey...I just got over my period yesterday and as you should know, women's vaginas are always loose right after they've had there periods."

Robert didn't know but it seemed to make sense and he didn't want to seem ignorant, "Oh yeah," he said, "I knew that. I just forgot."

"Hey," Erika said, "let's try something new I heard a gal at work talking about." She turned over from the same missionary position they always made love in and she stuck her ass up pulling her cheeks apart. "Stick it in my ass," she said innocently, "she said it was fun." Robert couldn't believe his innocent wife would act this way, but who was he to complain. 'Boy was he lucky,' Robert thought, 'not many men had a wife as devoted as his.' It felt much tighter than her pussy. "Fortunately a woman's period doesn't affect her asshole,' he thought.

The following Monday, Erika was feeling refreshed again. A spring in her step she came whistling into Jerry' office when he called for her. "This is the day we're supposed to close the deal," Jerry said, "the ink is drying on the sale papers right here on my desk. Are you ready to collect your 100 Gs?"

"Am I ever," Erika replied a melodious ring in her voice

"I'm getting a hard-on thinking about this deal," Jerry said, "come on over and let's have one last celebration on my desk."

"Oooooh you're dirty, Jerry," Erika said, "I'm going to miss your big cock every day. How do you want it?"

"Take off all your clothes, but leave your heels on and bend over the desk. I've always loved your fine ass and you're so vulnerable that way."

Erika quickly removed her clothes, bent over the desk, her tits pressing into the heavy wood desk, causing them to spread out in larger circles. She spread her firm tan legs wide and jutted her ass up in the air. She knew this view was driving him crazy. "Look straight ahead," she heard Jerry say.

She felt the familiar shape of his penis as it traveled down the length of her cunt. His hand massaging her ass cheeks and reaching around to finger her clit. They both orgasmed together voices harmonizing as they grunted and groaned. Over the din, Erika thought she heard the door open, 'nahhh,' she thought, 'I must be hearing things.'

Erika felt Jerry's cock slip out as it grew soft and then she felt what seemed like a different pair of hands on her ass and another stiff cock sliding into her wet pussy. "What's going on?" Erika questioned whipping her head around. She felt a hand between her shoulder blades pressing her down firmly into the desk. She didn't recognize the face behind her. The man who was now in her.

"Erika, this is Hanz, Kirk, and Helmut. They're the three partners from the German Corporation that is buying Goldberg Enterprises. Once again, you're part of the deal."

Erika cursed under her breath, 'when was she going to learn,' she thought.

All three Aryans took turns fucking her pussy and depositing their loads deep into her bowels. When the last one was done and they had offered a hearty, "Dankeshon," they left the room with Jerry. Erika jumped up on Jerry's desk and spread her legs wide looking at the gaping hole they had left between her legs. Her pussy lips were peeled open and a bright red. She stayed there for several minutes letting the four loads of mixed sperm drip out of her open cunt onto the President's desk. It was the least she could do.

The sale of Goldberg Enterprises went through without any hitches and Mr. Goldberg informed Erika about the big celebration they were having that night in the company ballroom. Employees and spouses were welcome. Erika was excited to be able to finally go to a function with her husband. She got out the hottest stretch lycra outfit Jerry had bought for her and decided she would go bra-less and wear the crotch-less underwear as well. As she was putting the finishing touches on her outfit, she got a call from Robert informing her that he had to get the final numbers balanced for the German firm by tomorrow morning so he might not be able to make it to the party. Erika was upset, but told him they would have their own celebration the next day.

Robert worked furiously and finally finished up at 10pm. The party was supposed to go from 7 until 11, so maybe he could catch the tail end he thought. His office was across the company campus from the main building and ballroom, but he could probably get there in 15 minutes. Bounding up the stairs to the second floor, Robert breathlessly looked around at the sparse number of people in the main area. "Funny...no women,' he thought. Walking up to the large black bartender, Robert ordered a drink and then asked where everyone was. "Oh...the party's kinda shifted to the back room," he lowered his voice like he was letting in a big secret, while pouring Robert's drink, "seems some hot bitch got pretty drunk and is puttin' on a show back there." Robert tipped the man and headed towards where the noise was coming from. Peering over the shoulders of numerous men who had gathered around in a large semi-circle, probably twenty in all, Roberts's heart dropped into his stomach. There on a long metal looking table, with a pad on it, was his beautiful wife of four months. Obviously drunk, judging by the glazed over stare, she looked sexy as hell, her hard nipples popping out through the tight white material. Her short skirt was bunch up slightly revealing the bottom of her matching white panties.

"O.K. boys, this is what you've been waiting for. You've seen the finest tits known to man bouncing around the company for four months now...well get a load of them NOW!" With that Jerry grabbed the top of the tight fitting elastic dress and pulled it down so Erika's tits were bare and standing up proudly. He gripped both of her breasts with each hand and began massaging them back and forth, up and down. "Mmmmmmmmm," Erika moaned through her glossy parted lips, eyes closed and head tilted back. She arched her back and thrust her tits out further trying to get more of them into his grasp. Jerry pinched the top couple of inches of each breast and tugged the flesh outward as far as he could. "Ahhhhhhhhh....Jerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee." Jerry continued alternating between massaging and pulling as he worked the horny audience. "Can you believe the tits on this bitch," Jerry continued, "I've been fucking this babe for four months now and let me tell you...she is one hot fuck!" Robert couldn't believe what he was hearing or seeing. His naïve virgin bride only four months ago was performing like some sort of XXX porn star. Robert felt his dick getting hard and fought emotions of wanting to cry, run away, fight, and join in.

Jerry scooted Erika back a few feet so that her head was dangling back off the table. "Watch what she does to my big cock," Jerry said, "she worships it." He pulled out his thick 8 inch cock and slapped it back and forth across her face. Erika instinctively opened her mouth, awkwardly trying to capture it in her mouth in her drunken state. "What do you want," Jerry asked her.

Erika responded like no one was in the room, "Your cock, Jerry...let me suck your big hard cock!"

"What's the magic word," Jerry teased rubbing his cock across her eyes and forehead.

"Please Jerry...Please....let me suck it!"

Jerry pushed his dick through her parted lips and continued squeezing her big tits as he fucked her face.

After a few minutes, Jerry pulled out and walked around the table. Robert noticed him fiddling with something in the front and then saw him swing leg-type devices out to the side. The table actually had stirrups, just like those at a gynecologist. He spread the stirrups to the widest possible setting and fit Erika's wobbly legs into them, locking them into place. "Gentleman," Jerry announced, "we will now have the unveiling of my executive assistant's fine pussy." Jerry revealed a pair of scissors and cut the dress he had given her off her body tossing it to one side. Another quick snip had her panties gone as well. Jerry stepped between her widely spread legs and slapped his cock against her vulnerable cunt. "What do you want now, honey?" Jerry asked. Erika looked up and saw Jerry and then seemed to notice the crowd of men for the first time. "Just you, Jerry. I just want your big cock in my pussy."

"I'd like to give it to you babe, but you've made all these poor men's dicks hard with your naked body. They've got lots of sperm built up in their balls so you need to take care of them too."

"No Jerry, there're too many of them...Just give me your big dick...I need it bad." She tried to thrust her pussy towards his dick as she said it.

"I can't do that babe...It's everyone or you don't get me anymore." He finished while he was rubbing the head of his cock up and down her wet slit.

"Oooooooh give it to me Jerry...I want you big cock in me....they can all fuck me to!"

Jerry plunged into her, thrusting madly as he yelled out to the crowd, "someone take my place in her mouth. I'll be done in just a minute."

The lines started forming. One behind her head, a smallish man from the production line sticking his dick in her mouth and the other behind Jerry, wanting to get a piece of her pussy. Robert watched the lines form and stood paralyzed, not wanting Jerry to see him, but also not able to tear his eyes away from his drunk and brazen sexy wife.

Jerry finally blew his load into her and pulled out. Her cunt lips slightly parted like they were trying to suck the next dick they could find. Immediately another man with a slightly smaller but still thick cock replaced Jerry and drove into her cunt with a single thrust. Erika continued to suck vigorously as the second man came in her mouth. Robert had not seen many men's dicks before and he began to feel inadequate and small as he watched the thicker and longer cocks plunging into his wife's mouth and pussy.

After all twenty men had taken a turn in either her mouth or pussy; Jerry came back a drink in hand. "Gentlemen, I do not have a drum roll, however, it is time for the main event. Big John, a Jamaican friend of mine and also our bartender tonight has agreed to perform for us." He paused dramatically as he looked over at Erika who was still moaning softly. "I won't ruin it for you men, but prepare to be amazed...and without further ado, BIG JOHN!" There was a thunderous applause while the black giant entered the room clad only in baggy white boxers, which contrasted sharply with his dark black skin. Robert looked over towards Erika and saw Jerry rubbing her clitoris vigorously, trying to get her aroused again. He stopped suddenly and he heard his wife yell out deleriously, "FUCK ME...PLEASE SOMEBODY FUCK MY CUNT!"

Big John stepped in between Erika's widely parted legs and pulled down his boxers. Robert's face looked as if his worst nightmare had just occurred. Between the black man's legs was a penis that looked more like a third leg. It jutted out stiffly and further than anything he could have imagined. It seemed to be the same length and thickness as his elbow to the end of his fingers. The bulbous head was heart-shaped and the size of an apple. The giant's long shaft ended at a sac that looked like two tennis balls encased in a large bag. They hung down heavily about six inches from the top of his shaft. Erika's cunt was overly lubricated and downright messy, but it was still no match for this pussy-destroyer. The giant grabbed his weapon with both hands and aimed it at the center of her hole. Erika was sliding forward as she screamed, "COCK... I WANT COCK...WHO'S GONNA GIVE IT TO ME?"

Her answer was the thick battering ram that split her lips and continued piercing into her until it got caught up at the end of her narrowing tunnel. His fourteen inches were only in her about ten when he stopped. "Uuuuuuuuuughhhh," Erika grunted, "Oooooooh...I feel so filled up!" The black man grinned a full white smile and slowly pulled back, the thin tissue around the exit of her cunt trying desperately to hold onto his thick shaft. Robert watched powerless as the black man continued to thrust into his wife, his large hands palming her firm breast, squeezing the life out of them. "Lift her up!" the black giant commanded as he pulled totally out of her. "Nooooooooo..." Erika cried, "don't go!"

He laid down on the floor pointing his thick pole straight up, as he directed the two men to position her over him. "Let me get the head of my dick in her and then let go," he said. "NOW!" The men released her. Erika, too drunk and worn out from the fucking, couldn't support herself as her body dropped down onto the black man's cock. Robert pictured sliding down a fireman's pole at the firehouse as she plummeted downward her weight and gravity causing her to slide past the previous ten-inch mark until she was fully impaled on his 14 inches. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out hoarsely. He held her thin waist firmly so that she couldn't get up, wanting her tunnel to open wider to fully accommodate him. When he thought she was as used to the invading specimen as she was going to get he lifted himself up slightly, still staying inside her and twisted around so that she was on all fours and he was behind her like a dog. Her well-pawed and red tits hanging loosely down, he grabbed her hips and began to thrust.

"Ooooooohhhhh you're killing meeeeee....it's tooooo big....ahhhhhhhhhh!!" Erika's head shook wildly as she came and came in multiple orgasms. Robert's eyes were focused only on the stiff black bat ramming in and out of his wife's precious cunt over and over again. The muscular folds just inside her lips being pulled out several inches at a time and then stuffed back into her again. Between the man's jet-black legs Robert watched as his big balls slapped noisily into the back of her legs like a wrecking ball. "This pussy is about to be officially wrecked!" the black man announced as he continued forcing his cock into her at various angles like a crowbar widening an opening. "Yessss....Yessss...Yessss..." Erika kept chanting like a cheerleader.

From behind, Robert could see the black giant's ass clench and shoulders hunch forward. He even thought he heard his toes crack as he scrunched everything up to deliver his final thrust. "Take it alllllll... White girl!" he yelled as his cock erupted inside her body spewing a stream of fluid into her until she was filled up. He reared back and continued thrusting for a few more minutes...Erika's cunt frothing up into a white foam with the mixture of friction and cum. Smiling the giant used his big hands to pull her cheeks apart and he pulled out all the way quickly only to thrust forward into her puckered anus with his cum covered cock. "Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....not my aaaaaaaaaaaasssss....uhhhhhh...it's splitting me in two!" The genetic stamina of the Jamaican went into overdrive as he continued plunging into her previously tight anus, going deeper and deeper until he had accomplished the same goal with her anus - wrecking it for anyone who would come after him. He grimaced again thrusting mightily as he shot the last of the cum from his large balls into her widened asshole. As he pulled out and took his supporting hands off her hips, Erika fell over to her side, legs splayed apart awkwardly. The black man crawled around to the top of her head and started dragging his slimy cock all over her face until she opened her mouth and he could feed it into her.

"Robert! What are you doing here?" he heard his name proclaimed as a hand came down on his shoulder. He turned around to see Jerry standing there. "I hope you got to see the whole show," he smiled, "Your wife is one fine piece of ass or at least was. I don't know that anybody but Big John or a race horse is going to be able to satisfy her now!" Robert felt like punching the man who had been fucking his wife for four months and who had orchestrated the night's events.

"Don't be angry with me, Robert, you heard your wife, she was asking for it." Robert started to turn and leave. "Don't go away mad" Jerry started talking again, "There's a $100,000 check on the table next to your wife. All you have to do to get it is go fuck her until you orgasm."

"You're a sick man Jerry Goldberg," Robert said, "I wouldn't give you the pleasure."

"Hey it's your life," Jerry said, "But I think your wife will be pissed in the morning after putting out for all these men so she could give you the good life and then you didn't follow through with your end of the deal. She did all this for you!"

Robert was caught between so many thoughts. Wanting to believe in the purity of his wife, yet witnessing her blatant acts of sexual decadence. 'If she was doing this for $100,000, I better go through with it for her,' he thought.