The Naive Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika knocked on his door at exactly 9pm. She decided that she'd wear the same black form fitting dress she had worn the previous evening. When Jimmy opened the door she had to crane her neck up to see his face. She hadn't realized how tall he was until now, up this close. He ushered her in and closed the door.

"The contract is over on the table," Jimmy said matter of factly, "you can take it out with you in the morning."

Erika swallowed hard, realizing that she was going to be here all night. 'Might as well get this over with,' she thought to herself, 'if I get him to orgasm quickly maybe he'll tire out like Robert and we can sleep most of the time away.'

His next comment caught her off guard, "Have you ever had sex with a black man before?"

"No," she said not wanting to divulge information on how recently she had been married and lost her virginity.

"Well, honey, your in for a night you'll never forget and the old adage you might not have heard, 'once you go black you never go back,' is true."

"You'll do everything I say until 8am tomorrow morning or no contract. Don't forget it!"

Erika nodded her head.

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES," Jimmy used his first command.

Erika peeled the tight layer of clothing off her shapely young body and shivered in her nakedness, her nipples getting hard immediately. Jimmy pushed her back onto the bed so that she was sitting in front of him. "NOW TAKE MY DICK OUT AND START SUCKING."

It reminded Erika of the first time with Jerry, as she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and let them drop around his ankles. From there the similarities ended. Erika stared at the giant lump filling out the regular cotton underwear he was wearing. It looked like he had stuck two tennis balls and a giant sausage into his pants. 'Surely this is a joke,' she thought.

Erika reached out to touch the lump, it jumped, and her hand recoiled like it was bitten.

"PULL THEM OFF BITCH...NOW!"

Erika pulled his underwear down and gasped... "Noooo waaaay!" Jimmy smiled and thought about how fun it was going to be to break this white filly in. "Jerry told me your hubby has a little 5 inch pecker, well tonight you're gonna get some man meat."

His cock which was getting harder and thicker by the second looked like a boa constrictor. 'It must be the length of a ruler,' she thought, 'and as thick as my wrist.' She grabbed hold of it with both hands as the massive dark purple head hypnotized her. She stretched her mouth as wide as she could, barely getting the head of his cock past her lips, while he grabbed the back of her head and tried to shove forward. "Come on, bitch, start sucking!" he exhorted her.

Erika worked to get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, but it was no use, it wasn't going to go any further, she thought. "GET ON THE BED ON YOUR BACK AND HANG YOUR HEAD OFF THE BED!" Jimmy commanded, obviously frustrated. Erika swiveled around and lay on her back with her beautiful tits spread out in front of him. She wondered why he wanted her like this as she bent her neck backwards hanging her head off the bed. Jimmy knew this was the best angle to get his big cock down her throat and he was going to do it if it took all night. "NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND THROAT WIDE CAUSE IT'S GOING ALL THE WAY IN!" With that he grabbed a handful of both of her tits and pulled them towards himself as he shoved forward with his dick. Erika gagged as he rammed forward, his cock hitting the back of her mouth, but then he backed up and took a different angle and then plunged in again driving past the back of her mouth and down her throat. "huuurrrrmmmmaggggghh," he heard her trying to say something, but he wasn't going to listen. His tight curly black pubic hairs were now forming a mustache on her upper lip so he was satisfied. He backed up 5 or 6 inches and started sawing back and forth through her tight throat the reflexive swallowing muscles clenching his cock tightly ever 5 to 10 seconds. "Yeeehhh baby...that's it...take my big black cock down your throat."

Erika's eyes grew wide and began to water. The air passed loudly through her flared nostrils as she tried to forget the intrusion in her throat. "Ooooooooooh...yeeeeaaahhh...I'm cumin' bitch... you better swallow it all!" With that his cock lurched in her throat and she felt a warm liquid go rushing even further down her throat until he backed out into her mouth still spurting thick heavy cream into her. Erika couldn't swallow quickly enough as her cheeks filled up with his sperm and she fought to keep any from seeping out. Finally his body shook like he had the chills and he pulled his cock head out of her mouth and watched smiling as she gulped down the mouthful of cum he had deposited.

'I'm glad that's over,' Erika thought, 'now maybe we can get some sleep.'

Her thoughts were interrupted by Jerry's next command, "GET ON ALL FOURS AND STICK THAT FINE ASS OF YOURS UP IN THE AIR!"

'Surely he wasn't ready to fuck after all that.'

She quickly obeyed getting on all fours, her big 36D tits dangling heavily, as she looked over her shoulder. Jimmy was stroking his massive cock and it looked harder and meaner than before. His hands left his cock and she felt him rubbing her ass, working his large hands in circles across her smooth velvety skin, the contrast of their skin tones noticeably striking. He reached up under her ass and started working his fingers across her clit and pussy lips testing how pliable she was as he slowly pushed his index finger in up to the second digit. "Whoa your one tight cunt...this is going to be fun!"

Jimmy worked his fingers around and kneaded her clit until her juices were running. He then spread the lips of her pussy with one hand and began rubbing his big dick head up and down her slit. "Please don't hurt me Jimmy...my husband's only got a 5 inch dick...I've never had anything this big in me."

Her comments only caused him to get more excited and he plunged in with the goal of loosening her cunt up so much that her honkie husband would never be able to satisfy her again. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...it's too big....Ooooooooooooh...pull it out..pull it out!"

"NO BABY...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT AND YOUR GONNA TAKE IT ALL!"

Jimmy had eight inches into her and then stopped so that she could adjust. Erika whined a little and then started moaning as he backed out and kept working the first eight inches in and out of her tight cunt. He was in as far as Jerry had ever been, but he still had four inches to go and his cock was much thicker. As he pulled out each time, Erika's strong pussy muscles clenched his dick firmly trying to hold him in. He reached around and began diddling her clit pushing her over the edge into a massive orgasm. Erika shrieked, shaking her blond mane back and forth as her juices flooded Jimmy's cock coating it and preparing him for the next push.

"That feels sooooo good Jimmy, fuck me with your big black cock!"

"That's only the first eight inches," Jerry said, "we've got four more to go!"

"Whaaaaa..." she said startled at his comment as she felt him drive even further into her cunt tunnel, his cock spreading her wide like a funnel as his it bore down deeper into her closed womb. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Erika screamed her head driven down into the mattress as his hot shaft plunged her depths and his balls slapped into her ass and back of her legs.

Jerry gripped her slim hips tightly and held himself inside her, his balls and sac nestled between the cheeks of her ass like her thong bikini. As soon as he felt her cunt muscles relax and adjust to the girth of his penis...he slowly began to pull out. Erika pushed back against him trying to keep him inside, but Jimmy wanted to feel his cock slowly pulling out of her cunt...to feel her muscles wearing down as they tried to hold onto his big dick. He was energized by the power and wanted to dominate this young married white girl.

When the head of his cock was the only thing still in her, he dug his fingers into her hips and pulled back as he shot his pelvis forward, driving his dick into her like a plow. It was time to let her see how a black man fucked. For the next twenty minutes he continued his assault on her cunt as she had orgasm after orgasm. Before he could cum, they both heard the loud knock at the door. To Erika's amazement, she heard him yell, "COME IN THE DOOR'S OPEN!"

The next thing she heard was a series of whistles, 'holy shits,' and 'would you get a load of this bitch.' Jimmy pulled all the way out of her cunt; the inner walls trying to hang on as they were pulled outside her twat and then released him. The hole in her once tight cunt was now pried open a gaping hole easy for everyone to see, especially with her pussy shaved. "GET UP AND STRADDLE ME!" Jimmy ordered. As Erika flipped over and moved to the side so Jimmy could lie down on the bed. As she moved she caught sight of who had made all of the comments. There were two more black guys and a dark-skinned girl with a scowl on her face. Erika looked down at Jimmy who was holding his huge flagpole of a cock up and waiting for her to climb on board. She positioned her cunt at the top of his large dick head and slowly started to slide down. After only a few inches Jimmy pushed out with his hands causing her legs to splay outward and her full body weight to bring her sliding down his thick shaft. "Uuuuuuuuuugh!" she moaned her ass slamming into his thighs, their pubic hair meshing together. "NOW RIDE ME BITCH....FAST!" He slapped her ass and she jumped, raising herself up and dropping back down over and over again. Her big tits were bouncing up and down out of control. Erika didn't have the presence of mind to notice the two other men taking off their clothes and positioning themselves.

Jimmy wanted those tits and reached up and grabbed them firmly, squeezing them, pulling them every direction. He was determined to leave indentations on the big ripe melons. Jimmy smiled wickedly as he pinched and twisted her nipples, pulling them out as far as he could. Erika was in a frenzy now bouncing up and down like a trampoline, in the midst of multiple orgasms, her cunt a soppy mess. Getting his cue, Jimmy reached up and pulled her down against his chest, his cock still buried deep in her cunt. The second black man behind her put his dick up to her asshole as Jimmy grabbed both of her cheeks and spread them wide. His dick was slightly shorter at only 10 inches, but the girth was even greater than Jimmy's. He focused on her puckered hole, grabbed her hips and shoved in taking her by surprise. "OOOOOOOHHHH... NOT MY ASS...YOU'RE TOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG...AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Erika felt fuller than she ever had in her life. Two huge dicks were jammed in both of her holes, separated only by a thin layer of skin. It felt as if one large bat was being crammed into her as they both moved in unison. "Uhhhh....Uhhhhh...give it to me....I want it all..." she was cut off in her plea as a third cock was slapped against her face. This one slightly thinner than the other two but just as long. He continued slapping her cheeks with it as Erika tried to catch it in her mouth.

"You stupid white cunt," she heard the black girl for the first time, "you've got three brothers working you over...you ain't never gonna be the same...you white bitches is fragile you ain't made fo takin black dick!" she continued sarcastically.

All three men were building to a crescendo, each eager to get off as they hurried their pace. Jerry and the guy in her ass came together holding her tightly as they both blew their loads deep in her bowels. Before they could even pull out the guy in her mouth was cumming hard filling her mouth with his jism. As the second guy in her ass pulled out and Erika got up off Jimmy' dick she felt her cunt muscles give up in defeat. She felt like she had been hollowed out as the weary walls of her whipped pussy caved in.

She flipped over on her back and lay there. Legs spread open, a gaping hole in her pussy and a smaller yawn coming from her asshole. The cum from both men oozing out and mixing together. Tired and unable to move Erika just lay there. She saw a shadow and realized to late that the girl mouthing off to her earlier was naked and straddling her face. "I betcha never ate cunt before...have ya princess?"

"Uhhh...no..." Erika replied nervously.

"Well now ya gonna, whether you likes it or not an it's gonna be dark meat!"

She lowered her black pussy onto Erika's face and began rotating her hips mushing her pussy and juices all over the surprised white girl's face. "Come on prissy...stick that tongue of yours up my black snatch...I ain't gettin' off until you get me off!"

Ten minutes later as Erika felt her tongue going numb the black girl finally yelled out, cumming furiously all over her face as she rubbed her clit into Erika's nose. Erika felt humiliated and humbled as she lay lifelessly on the bed.

By this time it was 1:00am and Erika was ready for some sleep. Jimmy ordered her into the shower and told her to wash up and get back out in 5 minutes. She was thankful for the break, but the rest of the night was a blur of more cocks in her ass, cunt, and mouth as the three men took turns using her youthful body. At one point as they double fucked her and she was almost unconscious, she heard one of the guys shout, "I can't believe we've got both our cocks in her cunt...that's one stretched out pussy!"

Erika felt herself being shaken awake and looked over at the blurry red numbers on the digital clock. It was 8am and his time was up. She felt numb and hungry. Legs week and wobbly, she struggled to her feet and slipped her dress over her body. She couldn't find her bra or panties. Jimmy handed her the signed contract and told her she was a great fuck, patting her ass as she stumbled out the door. "Your hubby's arm should fit quite nicely in your pussy now baby!" he laughed heartily as the door slammed shut.

She was $10,000 richer, but her body felt like she had taken on an army. 'That would have to be the last time doing that,' she thought, no matter what the price.

Over the course of the next week, Erika didn't allow Jerry to fuck her at work. In fact she had told him off for the first time, complaining about how badly her tight pussy was abused and stretched getting that client. Jerry had got a raging hard-on as she recounted all the details but was pissed when she told him that she was giving her pussy a rest for one week so that the muscles could regroup and tighten up again.

Her husband, Robert, had wanted to have sex twice that week, which was twice as much as normal. Erika had put him off by sucking him until he came in her mouth, something she hardly ever did with him. To her husband's amazement, she swallowed his cum both times instead of spitting it into the sink like she normally did.

A week later she was standing in front of Jerry getting the inside scoop on what was going on with the company. Jerry explained how he was trying to position the company to be bought out so that he could make a killing and retire. At first Erika started to get angry, but then he explained how her cut of the buyout was going to be $100,000, which was a year's pay for both Robert and her. Dollar signs in her eyes, she barely heard Jerry say how he had instituted a contest with the sales force to get a special "Gold Card" for having the highest sales for the quarter. Jerry figured if he had the right prize sales would sky- rocket and the company would look even better for potential suitors.

"I was right," Jerry said, "our quarter ended last Friday and we had the greatest increase in sales in the history of the company."

"That's great! What was the prize?" Erika asked while thinking about the ways she could spend one hundred grand.

"You!" Jerry laughed

"What the hell do you mean me? How could you offer me?" Erika chided, her voice rising as she hit him in the chest.

"Whoa now honey, you stand to make some serious money on this deal...don't go blowin' it now."

"Well who was it and what did you tell them?"

"Funny thing is Erika, I don't know. I wanted to stay out of the loop, so I told the comptroller to give a special gold card like this one," he held up a replica, "to the winner. They contest rules stated they could present it any time they wanted to over the course of this week and that you would comply with all their requests."

"You bastard!" Erika yelled, "the comptroller is my husband!"

"Oh! Don't worry about him," Jerry assured her, his face breaking into a big grin, "he doesn't know about it. Only the sales force was in on it. It's kind of funny though, that he's handing out the license for someone to get it on with his wife for the next five days!"

Erika looked at her watch, still steaming, "Damn," she said, "I'm supposed to meet Robert for lunch in 30 minutes."

Jerry laughed, as Erika twirled around and stormed out of his office, giving him the finger as she went out.

Huffing to herself as she strode down the hallway to the reception area Erika saw that asshole Dirk coming her way, a big shit eatin' grin on his face. She stepped to the side to walk by and he jumped in front of her blocking her way. "Get the hell out of my way Dirk, I'm not in the mood."

"That's to bad sugar-baby, because look what big daddy has!"

She glanced down to what he was pulling out of his pocket. The gold card!

"Fuck!" Erika spat.

"My sentiments exactly. Let's go into this empty conference room though."

"I can't right now, Dirk, I've got to meet my husband for lunch."

"Sorry sweetie! No can do. My dick's hard and rules are rules. It's when I want it not when you want it, so let's get going. If you do me good, I'll make it a quickie and you might still be able to meet hubbie."

Erika knew she was caught. "O.K. you bastard, let's get going, but make it quick."

Dirk led her into the conference room, locking the door behind them. "Take your top off bitch I want to see those big titties and stiff nipples you're always teasing everyone with. I bet Mr. Goldberg sucks 'em everyday for lunch!"

"Did anyone ever tell you you're a pig!" Erika hissed as she pulled her top over her head and undid her bra, letting her firm rounded breasts spill out into his view.

Dirk was beside himself watching the shapely beauty before him, as he lost all self-control. "GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY DICK!" he said, spittle forming on his lips and small beads of perspiration breaking out on his forehead. "Your gonna love my big fat dick baby. I'm gonna tear that little cunt of yours up!"

Erika got to her knees, pulled his pants down, hoping he wasn't as large as he was claiming. She pulled his boxers down and tried to move her head back as his cock sprang up and hit her in the chin. She heard the heavy panting above her as she starred at the monstrosity in front of her. He cock wasn't as big as the black man who had punished her over a week ago, but it was different somehow. The head was thick and knobby, almost lumpy looking. The shaft was beamy and coated with blue ropy veins that snaked down into his grassy pubic hair. It wasn't even straight, but was curved upward in the form of a banana.

"I've worked on it for years," Dirk said proudly, "it used to be only seven inches long, but using that penis pump every day has got it out to a full ten inches."

Erika looked down at his fat lumpy sac. 'He must have used that thing on his balls too,' she thought. They looked to be the size of peaches and hung imposingly down between his legs.

"I've been storing up a load for you all week Erika, so get sucking...and play with my balls while you do it."

Erika knew the drill. She also knew she needed to get to her lunch meeting with her husband. She decided she might as well put everything she had into it so she could get outta here as quick as she could. She gripped the base of his ugly penis and started slurping up and down his cock. At the same time she was jacking him off and cupping his balls with the other hand.