The Naughty Nymph across the Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two dear friends parted and saw Troy's face grinning down at them. Despite the fact that he was almost as old as their combined ages, his face held the delight of a small child who has been told he can have extra ice cream. Kaila kissed him first and then let Genevieve follow suit.

"You should fuck him first, you're the guest," Kaila smiled at Genevieve. The redhead shook her head, curly locks falling about her lovely face.

"No, he's your boyfriend, you can fuck him and I'll let him eat me some more," Genevieve said.

"Will you two make up your minds?" Troy said, exasperated. "I'm getting cold over here."

"Men," Kaila teased. "They think it's all about them. Seriously baby, you fuck him first and I'll ride his face. I haven't had enough of your lovely body yet and I want to see your pretty face while you're fucking him."

Genevieve smiled at that and Troy could feel the vibe that was flowing between the two women. Obviously their being together was something that they had both wanted for some time now and he had given them the chance to explore their mutual desire. He felt the sexy redhead move down upon his cock and twist and slither down on it. He didn't get a chance to see much more than that as his girlfriend's golden body was lowered to his eager lips. Troy said a silent prayer to whatever gods had given him this blessing and began to feast upon Kaila's beautiful, pouty little pussy while her girlfriend leaned close and started kissing her and appreciating the slender beauty with her hands. He was able to make out the small mewls of pleasure that both of his lovers were making and it spurred him forward in his efforts.

Genevieve seemed to possess almost as much energy as his girlfriend, although Kaila was not to be outdone. Her hands seemed to fly all over Genevieve's sexy body, fondling her tits and nuzzling her neck. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but heard the occasional "God" or "Fuck" spewing from their lips. Troy continued thrusting upward, his cock captured within the confines of Genevieve's snug pussy. His body trembled and by now, Kaila knew what that meant. She pushed her girlfriend aside and both women swallowed the copious amounts of sperm that soon spewed from his cock.

"Oh fucking God," Genevieve panted as she and Kaila embraced. "And you say he's good for more?"

"You can trust me on that," Kaila purred, running her slender fingers along Troy's chest. "He might be older, but I've got myself a regular fucking machine here, just you wait and see."

"Is it okay if the machine says he needs fuel?" Troy groaned, smiling at them.

"Like what?" Kaila asked him.

"Coffee -- you know I always have a cup or two around this time," Troy smiled. Kaila nodded, acknowledging his routine.

"I could use a cup myself," Genevieve smiled.

Kaila nodded and threw on her robe, heading downstairs to make coffee for them all. As she left, she overheard a brief conversation between Gen and her boyfriend.

"Think you and I could meet up sometime, handsome?" Genevieve asked. "That was a really great fuck you gave me, I could go for some more of that!"

"If you'd met me first, I'd say yes," Troy answered honestly. "You're gorgeous and great in bed. But Kaila and I are a couple right now and it might be old-fashioned, but I don't cheat. I'm not going to screw up something this good by going behind her back."

"You're right and I'm sorry," Genevieve smiled, giving him a peck on the cheek. "She got herself a good guy."

Kaila smiled to herself as she went downstairs. She knew that her friend had been putting Troy to the test and he had passed with flying colors. Maybe they really were on their way to something good here. Did she want that from him? She thought maybe she did, he was so secure in himself and demanded so little from her. It was refreshing to be with someone like that who liked her for herself and listened to her. Not even once had he discounted her values or viewpoint because of the difference in their ages.

When she came back to the bedroom with the carafe of coffee and tray of sugar and cream, they sat together and talked. Kaila hadn't realized how much she had missed her friend and enjoyed having her around. She hoped they could figure out a way to have Genevieve visit more frequently. Troy liked her too, she could tell. Maybe she could ask his advice later on, for now, it was time for Round # 2.

"Fuck me from behind, lover," She waggled her gorgeous ass at Troy. "I want to eat this gorgeousslut and show her what she's been missing all of these years." She teased.

"Who are you calling a slut,bitch?" Genevieve shot back.

"The whore who just fucked my boyfriend, that's who," Kaila smiled. She grunted as she felt Troy's thick, long cock enter her pussy, she hoped that she would never get tired of this. His hands were on her hips and he plunged in and out in a steady rhythm, reminding her of why she loved fucking him and why she knew she was falling hard for this wonderful, loving man.

Troy was a masterful lover, Kaila had often wondered why his marriage had ended. He didn't seem to be a control freak, he was friendly and amiable, cleaner then most men and damned good in the sack -- so ...? She had never been able to bring herself to ask him. Her face moved in between Gen's thighs and she began doing what she had so long wanted to do, she began eating her girlfriend's pussy. It was sweet and a bit spicy, she went after more and soon heard shrieks from Genevieve's lips or as much as shecould hear with her new lover's thighs clamped about her head.

She felt Genevieve tremble and shake and moan in sheer delight as the two long-time friends at long last consummated their relationship. Taking it to another level had been the right choice for them both and doing it this way had been an added thrill. Every stroke of Troy's cock spurred Kaila on, she licked and dabbed her tongue all over the other girl's perfect pussy. Although she had seen Genevieve in bikinis and skimpy bra and panties before, there was still something spicy and naughty about seeing her totally nakedand having her boyfriend there to observe them. His cock, his wonderful cock, it was so deep inside of her and she couldn't believe how many times she had cum so far and they were far from done.

It proved to be a wonderful evening for all three of them. Genevieve got to live out another long-hidden fantasy, one she would never have dared unless surrounded by people she trusted intimately. She had always wanted a "DP" and so, Kaila got out a strap-on and fucked her girlfriend's tight little butt while Troy fucked her cunt. Genevieve ached when they were done with her, but it was the ache of a well-satisfied young woman.

Troy broke his record that evening, between both women, he experienced 5 orgasms and that did him in. He crawled in around 4 AM and was in bed before realizing the girls weren't home. He was concerned, but Kaila had reminded him several times that both women were now young adults and responsible for themselves. He was sure they wouldn't do anything reckless or foolhardy. He kept on telling himself that as he fell into a deep, contented sleep.

12