The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint looked at her confused for a moment, as he had seen her bag on the floor of Stacy's bedroom earlier when they had all....Ah! The unspoken invitation penetrated the haze of alcohol and he sprang to his feet.

"Sure! I'm kind of tired myself," he said. "I'll see you later Mark?"

Mark only half heard his cousin, his attention occupied watching Stacy readjust the challenged straps of her bikini for the umpteenth time.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, later, sure." He hoped that his aunt had taken the time to clean up his output this afternoon from the floor. He wasn't sure he could explain that one away to his cousin.

"Stacy? You coming?" Kim asked, already knowing the answer.

Stacy glanced at her hunky cousin who was still admiring the view and smiled at Kim.

"Think I'll hang out with Mark for a little bit, catch up you know? I'll come later," she said, her emphasis on hang and come not lost on either Kim or Clint. The two cousins smiled and headed for the house.

Once inside, Clint grabbed Kim's arm and spun her around, pinning her to the wall of the empty kitchen. She squealed girlishly as he greedily began to lick and suck her neck, filling his hands with her sumptuous boobs, the nipples hard and ready.

"Oh god Clint," Kim gasped. "I'm so fucking hot! You guys with your hard dicks wagging in our faces all day!"

"Like we could help it," Clint muttered, trailing his tongue between his cousin's bountiful boobs, tasting her sweat and sun tan lotion. "I bet there haven't been eight boobs like that in the same place, ever!"

The two horny teens continued to kiss and stroke each other, dry humping their bodies together. Kim knew if they didn't get upstairs quick, they'd end up fucking right here on the floor and she didn't relish that thought.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me good Clint!"

"With pleasure!"

The two raced up the stairs, Kim shedding her top in the process, her boobs bouncing and jiggling crazily. They burst into Stacy's room and fell atop the king sized bed, ripping off what little clothing they still had on. Clint began kissing his way hungrily down his cousin's tight body, worming his tongue into her cute little belly button before blowing warm air over her exposed, juicy cunt lips. Before he could dip his head into the honey pot, Kim swung around and on top of him, straddling his head and coming face to face with his rock hard erection. Clint groaned deeply as she began eagerly tonguing his cock knob, saliva dripping down and curling around his shaft. He raised his head and began to enthusiastically tunnel his tongue deeply into the aromatic slit.

Kim whimpered around Clint's knob which she was steadily working into her mouth, her tongue squirming across every inch. She felt Clint press his insistent tongue deeper and deeper into her. He grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks and pressed his mouth tight against her box. Wanting to see how depraved his cousin might be, he took the chance and teased her exposed asshole with his finger and was rewarded with a growl from her. He inserted the finger in her dripping pussy, wetting it before he started pushing it back into her guts. Kim drew her lips off the mouth watering cock and encouraged him.

"That's it you nasty fucker! Finger fuck my little ass! Feel how tight that shitter is? How'd you like to feel that tight hole gripping this cock?"

Her nasty words spurred Clint on to eat her pussy even more ferociously, her juices flowing out and coating his entire face.

Kim turned her attention back to the upright cock in her face and dropped her lips back over it. She sucked on the first few inches and began a determined suction, bobbing her mouth further and further down the thick shaft. She felt the big head clog her gullet and drew back taking a deep breath. She relaxed her throat and pressed forward, sliding it into her throat.

Clint felt his cousin's lips seal around the base of his cock, her tongue extending to tease his cum filled balls. Kim held the position for a second or two then drew back, gasping for air. Clint's pecker flipped up and slotted itself between her dangling jugs, its tip drooling slime. Kim balanced herself on one extended arm and used the other to cradle her boobs and press them around the hard prick. Clint began pumping his hips immediately, reveling in the silky smooth firmness surrounding his manhood. At the top of each stroke, Kim teased the head with her tongue, wetting it and lubricating its passage.

"Yeah! Fuck my big teen tits Clint," she gasped the feel of the hot piston between her big boobs thrilling her.

Clint knew he wouldn't last long fucking her tits, so he rolled out from under her and grasped her ankles, forcibly parting her legs.

Kim blew a stray strand of blond hair out of her face and fixed her big blue eyes on her cousin's flushed face. Clint slid his hands up and slotted them behind her knees, bending her legs back and exposing her bottom to his eager gaze. Kim caught his steamy look and smiled sexily.

"You gonna fuck my ass?"

Clint nodded and reached down, pointing his thick slab of meat at the little pink eye winking at him in the light from the bedside table. The angle still wasn't to his liking, so he took his hands and replaced them with Kim's own. The limber cheerleader bent herself even further back, her knees framing her lust filled face. Clint placed both hands on the back of her thighs and slotted the drooling knob in her back door, pushing forward and lodging the head in. Kim grimaced at the pain of the big tool and hissed through her teeth.

"Careful there stud! Take it slow!"

"Sorry 'bout that," Clint replied. "I thought you'd be used to it. Don't tell me your brother hasn't plumbed these depths yet," he said, pushing and easing another few inches in. Kim gasped and reached up, twisting one of Clint's nipples, eliciting a yelp.

"He has, but that doesn't mean I'm carrying around the Holland Tunnel back there!"

Mark chuckled and said, "Okay, okay. I'll go slowly."

For the next several minutes Clint would ease forward slightly and withdraw, back and forth until his hips rested firmly against his cousin's ass, all eight inches plunged to the hilt. He twitched his cock inside of her as her piping hot guts bathed him.

Kim fluttered a hand up and patted his chest.

"That's a good boy. Give it a minute."

The warm glow that had begun soon enveloped her body and she rotated her hips slowly, further loosening her bowels. Clint began to slowly withdraw and pump forward, slowly and surely and watched as Kim's grimace turned to a glow of rapture, her ass full of her cousin's big stick.

"Oh, oh, oh. That's it, fuck that ass, fuck it, fuck it," she chanted.

"You like that?" Clint said between clinched teeth. "You like my big cock in your butt? I'm gonna fuck you so hard! Yeah! That's it! Shake that ass!"

Kim's smooth legs flew up, her feet coming to rest on Clint's shoulders. He placed his hands on either side of her head, bending her in half and began to slide his cock half out before slamming forward, their flesh making a sharp smack at each impact. Kim began groping her turgid nipples alternately with one hand while with the other she began stroking her juicing pussy, her impending orgasm moments away.

Clint gritted his teeth and pounded into his sexy cousin time and again, her flattened out boobs swinging wildly upon her chest. He could feel his climax building and didn't fight it, continuing his feverish fucking of Kim's asshole.

"Get ready you sexy bitch! I'm gonna paint your guts white!"

Kim couldn't reply as the intense pleasure washed over her. The dam broke and she was bucking and screaming, her ass gripping the pumping intruder tightly. Clint went balls deep one more time and emptied his load into the spasming tunnel. His yell of pleasure joined Kim's echoing around the room.

The two lovers fell against each other gasping for air; Clint's spent gun sliding from his cousin's ass with a wet plop. They cuddled, idly kissing until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Across the hall, Vivian was jolted out of her sleep by the screams of pleasure. She smiled to herself. Jim must really be giving it to Sue, she thought. She slid her hand between her legs and absentmindedly stroked her pussy until the sounds of the lovers died away. Her last thought as sleep again overtook her was that she couldn't wait until Mark slipped in for his birthday present in the morning!

"Mark, my face is up here."

"Huh?"

Mark had been talking to Stacy's tits again, mesmerized by their enormity on such a small frame. The pink bikini she wore did little to hide her treasures, consisting of little more than straps with tiny triangles that covered nothing but her hard little nipples. They were lounging in the hot tub and the water had rendered the bikini fabric see-thru. She might as well have not even been wearing a top, Mark thought, and then shocked himself when he said as much. Stacy looked down and laughed.

"I guess you're right," she said and shocked him further by leaning forward, untying the straps and dropping her top in a wet pile on the edge of the tub. "Whew! That's better! Give the girls a little air!"

Mark's ability to speak had deserted him as he stared open mouthed at the high, impossibly big tits, glistening with water, now bobbling before him. Stacy smirked at him.

"Why Mark! You act like you've never seen a pair of tits before! I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" she teased and covered her nipples with her hands, the fat boob flesh overflowing her fingers. Mark's throat gulped and he shook his head adamantly.

"Good, 'cause we are family after all, and I want us to be close, real close," Stacy purred. Mark could only nod dumbly. Suddenly, Stacy slipped below the surface and came up right beside him, sliding her firm jugs along his arm on the way up. She didn't move away, in fact pressed closer, his muscled arm cradled by the big milkers.

"Want to hear something naughty?'

Mark slowly nodded, his face inches from hers. Stacy licked her full lips and fixed her blue eyes on his.

"I could spend hours playing with my tits."

Mark could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his pulse racing. Stacy leaned back and gathered the mounds in her hands, squeezing the pliant flesh.

"They're so soft and big! Would you like to touch 'em?"

Before he could answer, Stacy slipped in front of him, standing in the shallow water, her boobs at eye level.

"Go on, give 'em a squeeze! I don't mind!"

Mark's hands slipped up with a mind of their own and tentatively cupped the orbs. They overflowed his big hands and he jiggled them experimentally. Wow, first he gets a testicle exam from his aunt and now his cousin was allowing him to practice his breast exams! He wondered if he could do a medical rotation here. Stacy thrilled at his touch, allowing him to continue groping her before she spoke.

"Wanna fuck 'em?"

Mark's head snapped up.

"Yes! I mean no!" he croaked. "We couldn't, you're my cousin!" The fact that he had fucked his own Mom's and Sister's tits more times than he could count didn't enter into his thinking.

"Aw, c'mon Mark!" She wheedled. "It's not like we are having real sex or anything! I've never done it," she lied. "My boobs are so sensitive. I'm dying to know what a tittyfuck feels like!"

"I've never done that," Mark spluttered. Yeah, right, both teens thought at the same time.

"C'mon! It's easy! I've seen some videos on the web. Stand up and sit on the ledge." Stacy reached underneath his arms and tried to lift him, but he sat immobile, staring at her like she was some alien being. Where had his little innocent cousin gone? And who was this nympho goddess?

Getting no response, Stacy began tickling Mark under his arms until he started laughing and stood. She promptly reached up and yanked down his swim suit, his enormous cock swinging out and smacking her in the side of the head.

"Oh! Wow! What a cock! This is going to be fun!"

She pushed him back until he sat on the ledge. Stacy finished removing his suit, allowing it to sink to the bottom of the tub. You won't need that anymore, she thought.

Mark was getting into the swing of things, reclining back on his elbows and eyeing his nubile cousin through slitted eyes as she hefted his heavy cock in her hands and moved it from side to side, marveling at its size.

"Okay Stacy. What next?"

Stacy smiled at him around the big shaft.

"Well, apparently," she emphasized, "We have to first have a hard cock." She looked down. "Check. Next we need a big pair of tits. Check. And then we have to grease this monster up."

Mark looked around, spying a bottle of suntan lotion behind him which he grabbed.

"Here..."

The rest of his sentence floated away as he felt Stacy's warm, wet mouth plunge over his cock, taking half of him in one bob of her little head. He looked back in time to watch her draw her mouth off with a pop and swirl her tongue around the head as she smiled at him impishly

"I'm good thanks!" Stacy worked the enormous head back into her minute mouth, sucking hard and with authority.

"Yeah, you are," Mark agreed reaching out to palm her heavy mounds as they swung to and fro in time to the bobs of her head. The contrast between the enormity of Mark's cock and Stacy's little mouth was striking. Her full, red lips were stretched taut by the large tube, but she seemed to have no trouble handling it, as she took him deep time and time again.

"So, first time to tittyfuck, but not first blowjob, right Stacy," Mark teased. Stacy popped her mouth off and began to lick up and down the towering stalk.

"What makes you say that?" the nubile teen asked her cousin.

"Well I'm not exactly small."

"You can say that again."

"I'm not..."

Stacy shut his lame joke off by opening wide and plunging her head down as far as she dared. Her mouth opened wide when the wide head clogged her gullet and she momentarily choked. As she drew back to get a breath, a thick strand of viscous saliva clung to the tip which she worked in with her hand.

"Fuck you're big!"

"Well quit trying to swallow the damn thing! You're doing fine," Mark smiled.

"I thought all guys liked deep throat?"

"Well, yeah! But hey, sometimes you have to cut your losses and settle for second best!"

Stacy giggled and nipped his balls, getting the desired yelp, before sucking the big orbs into her mouth one at a time.

"I bet you shoot a big load, don't you Mark?" she purred.

"Well, why don't we find out? Get those babies up here!"

"Yippee!" she replied. Stacy leaned up and held her tits apart while Mark slotted his dick between them. Holding it in place, he squirted a copious amount of the suntan lotion along his shaft and set the bottle down, again leaning back.

"Oh, I see," Stacy said. "Gonna make me do all the work, huh?"

"This was your idea. I'm just going along so I don't hurt your feelings!"

"Yeah right," Stacy said, rolling her eyes. She squeezed the big jugs tight around the long shaft. Even with the size of her tits, his pulsing head still poked up above her cleavage. She dropped her head down and tickled the tip with her little pink tongue. Mark groaned and began to flex his cock, causing it to jump and buck between the giant fuck jugs.

Stacy began to slowly raise and lower her upper body, keeping her tits tight around her cousin's pole. The lotion soon coated the deliciously tight and hot tunnel, speeding his progress.

Mark's head dropped back and he sent up a thankful prayer to whatever Supreme Being was responsible for putting him in these situations. The slippery tight jugs made him feel like he was sliding his cock through hot butter.

Stacy merrily bounced her big teen tits up and down the hot slab of beef slicing across her chest. She was speeding up slowly but surely, the water of the hot tub sloshing around from her actions. God I love a big hard cock between my tits, she thought. And Mark has one of the biggest! Wonder if he needs a roommate at school? She lost her grip on her boobs and reached to gather them back up.

"Here, allow me," Mark offered.

"Awww, what a gentleman!"

Mark chuckled and palmed the heavy globes. He tweaked the hard nipples with his thumb, receiving a groan from Stacy as payment.

"Why don't we change positions?" Mark suggested. Stacy slid past him and sat on the ledge, while Mark stood on the submerged seat, putting him at the right height to continue the titfuck. Suddenly aware of their exposure, Mark looked back towards the house, but all lights were off.

"Don't worry," Stacy said, reading his mind. "Everybody's asleep, I'm sure. Just keep fucking my tits!" She leaned forward, her boobs dangling out. Mark stepped forward and reinserted himself and they were off to the races.

Mark immediately began pumping his swollen cock rapidly through his cousin's chasm, the head bumping against her soft throat on each up stroke. Stacy's little frame rocked from the force of his rhythm. Her hand was now busy between her legs and she bit her bottom lip in pleasure from the feel of her sensitive tits and her twiddling fingers.

Mark was hissing between clenched teeth, his ass a blur of motion and his cock like a bullet train going through a mountain.

"Where do you want it?" he managed to gasp.

"Why, all over my face, silly! A girl has got to take care of her skin, you know!"

Mark took a couple more hard strokes between her tits and hauled his lumber back, jacking his cock, while Stacy leaned her head back, eyes closed and tongue extended from her open mouth. The first blast was right on target, hitting her pink tongue dead center, before skipping back and coating the inside of her mouth. Stacy closed her mouth, swallowing the thick jizz just in time to be greeted by two more rapid fire shots which coated each cheek. Her fingering of her wet pussy and the feel of the cum shots on her face pushed her over the edge, her hips lifting up in pleasure as she climaxed.

Mark directed his aim downward and detonated on each heaving melon, coating her nipples. Wow, my aim is getting pretty good, he thought. He squeezed a last big drop up the tube, which hung on the tip. Stacy opened her eyes in time to see the glistening pearl and lustily licked it off.

Mark slid back into the warm water and leaned back against the side while watching his sexy cousin gather up every drop she could find and lick them off her fingers.

"Good to the last drop!"

Mark laughed and shook his head.

"Your folks would kill me if they could see you right now!"

That's what you think, Stacy thought mischievously. At most, Mom would probably be mad I didn't save any for her.

"Perhaps," she allowed and laughed to herself at the look on her cousin's face.

The two young fuckers slipped back into the house and shared a passionate good night kiss at the top of the stairs before going to their respective rooms.

Stacy was not surprised to see that Clint was curled up with Kim in her big bed and slid between the sheets herself.

Mark however, was confused in not finding his cousin in the room. Where could he be, he thought. Exhaustion overwhelmed any further investigation and he got into bed, where he fell promptly asleep.

Early the next morning, a click at the door awakened Mark, who blearily wondered just where he was. The previous day slowly came back to him and he lay there examining the ceiling and trying to decide if the hot titfuck session with his cousin was a dream or did it really happen?

He was suddenly startled when he felt a weight on the bed and looked down just in time to see a brunette head disappear under the sheets at the foot of the bed, followed by a nude, big titted torso. He rubbed his eyes before it occurred to him. Today was his twentieth birthday! Rather than going to his Mom, the party had come to him!