The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my baby boy ready for his birthday present?" his Mom whispered from beneath the covers.

"Oh, yeah!" He replied, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes in pleasure at the first touch of her wet tongue on his balls. She licked all around the full sack, batting the cum laden balls around before sucking them into her hot mouth. Mark stifled a groan.

"That's it Mom! Lick my nuts! I've got a big load in there for you!"

The ball licker didn't reply, only slathered his sack more feverishly, her spit coating his skin.

Mark's morning wood didn't need any encouraging, already at full mast. He felt her mouth close around the base of his cock, her tongue skimming the surface as she glided up the long pole to the tip resting against his abdomen. He felt his Mom's hand encircle the shaft and raise it like the flag on Iwo Jima. He glanced down and smirked at the tenting underneath the sheets. Man, I am blessed, he thought. To have a cock like this and a Mom like that who wanted nothing more than to please her only son on his birthday.

He felt her tongue churn over the bulbous head, gathering up the thick fuck cream which was already oozing from the tip. Mark could hear her moan low in her throat as she tasted the funky spunk.

"You like the taste of that Mom?"

"Uh huh," she muttered.

"Suck it and I promise I'll give you all you could ever want."

Apparently she took him at his word as he felt her full lips close over the wide head and suck him forcefully into her mouth. One of her hands cradled his sack, tugging gently, while the other encircled the broad base of his cock, milking him with a twisting motion.

"Yeah, that's it. Keep that up you cocksucker!"

He felt a slight nip from her at his description. Well, that's what she was, he thought, but in the same instant regretted his description. She was after all his mom and he loved her more than he ever had. He raised himself to his elbows and reached down, pulling back the sheet, intending to make amends for his comment.

Aunt Sue!

Despite their near identical looks, there was no mistaking that the shoulder length hair swinging back and forth as she pumped her mouth over her nephew's dick belonged to his aunt!

"W-w-what are you doing Aunt Sue!"

With a wet smack, Sue pulled her stretched lips off the giant cock.

"Sucking your fat cock you silly boy! Happy Birthday!" She dropped her mouth back over his dick and resumed sucking. Mark could see drool from her elongated mouth drip down his thick prick. She was taking in about a third of him with each bob of her head and swirling her tongue before pulling back up.

"B-b-b-ut you're not my Mom!" He instantly regretted his faux pas when his Aunt pulled back and fixed him with a devilish grin.

"No, I'm not, what on earth would make you think that?"

Mark's mind whirled with lame excuses, but he was busted and he knew it. He sighed and confessed.

"She was going to give me a birthday blowjob Aunt Sue."

Sue giggled.

"I knew it! I knew my little sister couldn't resist this big fucker forever! How long's this been going on?" she asked idly licking the spike twitching in front of her.

"Bout a month," Mark sighed. "Your not going to tell her about this are you?"

Sue appeared pensive for a moment, weighing her options. Did she break her whole plan wide open, or keep up the charade?

"No, not right now. But I can promise you by the end of the day, all will be revealed."

Mark wondered what she meant as she resumed sucking on his pole. Despite his slight guilt over letting his aunt blow him, he could feel the slight rumblings in his groin.

"Uh, Aunt Sue? You'd better stop before I..."

"Before you what? Blow a big load in my cocksucking mouth? Oh, honey, that's precisely what I want!"

Sue rose up further, positioning her head directly over his groin and started bobbing her head rapidly up and down the solid prick. Her hand stroked up and down the exposed portion not in her mouth and she cradled his nuts firmly.

Mark could now see her swinging boobs more clearly as she labored over him. They were as big, if not bigger than his Mom's, their erect tips carving the air beneath her. Sue's mouth smacked wetly around him and she drew deeply on the pole, loving the hot feel of his flesh on her tongue. He was steadily oozing cream in her mouth which she greedily gobbled down. He must be close she thought. Wonder what he'd think if I....

Mark exploded into his Aunt's mouth when he felt her suddenly plunge a finger up into his ass and tickle his prostrate. The spurts came fast and furious, overwhelming Sue's ability to gobble them down, much as she tried. She drew back until only his head was on her tongue and a big glob of cum dripped from her mouth, sliding down the long shaft and coating his balls. Mark grabbed the top of her head to keep her in place, but Sue wasn't going anywhere as long as the big yogurt slinger was dispensing her favorite flavor.

His hips bucked off the bed and Mark bit onto his knuckles to keep from screaming out in pleasure.

As his spurts slowed to a drool, Sue pulled up on the long tube, her gluttonous desire for his batch paramount in her mind. She rolled the creamy load around in her mouth and swallowed it down, smacking her lips hungrily.

"Yummy! Now that's a power breakfast!"

Mark sighed and dropped back onto the bed.

"Oh, Aunt Sue, what have we done? We're both gonna be in deep shit if Mom finds out!"

"No she's not, and here's why..."

Two doors down, Vivian awoke and stretched her arms over her head, then sat bolt upright.

What time was it, she wondered, fumbling for the bedside clock. Eight o'clock! She looked towards the closed door. Where was Mark? Did he lose his nerve? She sighed. Probably better off, she'd hate to explain to her sister and her family what she was doing with her son's cock in her mouth if they were discovered. She threw the thin sheets off her nude body and sat up right as the door opened.

"Mark...?"

But it was Sue and she smiled as she walked over in her sheer nightgown and sat down beside her sister as she clutched the sheets about her.

"Expecting someone else?" she teased, internally laughing as she noticed her sister blushing furiously.

"No! I mean, no. It's just that Mark sometimes comes in and wakes me when I oversleep and I thought that..."

Sue waved a hand dismissively and Vivian realized she'd dodged a bullet.

"Whatever. Hey, rise and shine! I've got breakfast going!"

"Oh, okay, I'll be down in a minute."

Sue hopped down off the bed and left the room, but not before she looked back and teased, "Nice bod by the way!" She giggled as the thrown pillow barely missed her head and shut the door.

Vivian, dressed and showered, headed down the stairs and into the kitchen, picking up the smell of eggs and bacon on the way. Sue was at the stove while Mark and Clint sat at the table, wolfing down their breakfast.

Mark looked up at her entrance and she silently mouthed, "Sorry". He smiled.

"Good morning Mom! Sleep well?"

"Like a dream, birthday boy!" She said, tenderly kissing his cheek and ruffling his short hair. "You?"

"Great!"

Vivian sat down at the table as Sue came over and slid a hot plate before her.

"Where's everybody else?"

"Well, Jim had to go out and get ice and I bet the girls are still asleep. Probably needed their beauty rest," Sue said as Clint and Mark smirked into their plates. Vivian missed the looks shared and started eating her breakfast.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" she asked.

First on the agenda for Kim and Stacy was a hot 69. The two teens had awakened when Clint slid out of the bed and had soon found themselves hotly kissing and stroking each other's body. What better way to wake up, they both thought.

Each of the girl's mouths was firmly planted between the other's thighs, licking and sucking up all the tasty juices oozing from the hairless slits.

"Oh, god Kim! I could get used to waking up like this every morning!" Stacy moaned, feeling her cousin's fat tongue worm into her hole.

"Don't I know it!" Kim replied. While her best friend Nancy was an accomplished pussy eater and her Mom was making solid improvement, she was convinced that her little cousin Stacy was born to eat pussy.

"You know," Stacy said, removing her sucking mouth, "You could if you'd just go to State with the rest of us."

Kim sighed and rolled away from her cousin.

"I know! Mark's been after me to do the same thing, being able to get an apartment together and all that. But I've got this scholarship and even though Dad would probably foot the whole bill, I hate to ask."

Stacy propped her head up on her hand, her mouth glistening with her cousin's juices.

"And why not? I thought you and your Dad got along ok."

"Oh, we do. I'll always be Daddy's little girl to him and I didn't rake him over the coals like Mark did, but asking for money when you've got a full ride in your pocket is a bit much."

"Well, if you are still Daddy's little girl, I can think of a couple of ways to get him to part with the money with no problem," she wiggled her eyebrows at Kim who gasped in shock.

"I could never..."

"Oh please! You're banging your brother and Mom for Christ's sake! What's a little blowjob?"

Kim wavered for a moment considering the possibility. She was her Daddy's little girl and had always looked up to him, admiring his clean cut good looks and distinguished features. She wondered if...

"My daddy would never..."

The door suddenly swung open and Jim entered the room, shutting it behind him. The girls reflexively jumped apart, squealing.

"Your Daddy would never what? Whatever it is, I will!"

Kim and Stacy breathed a sigh of relief, if that had been Vivian their goose would have been cooked!

"Uncle Jim! You scared the crap out of us!"

"Looks like I scared the clothes right off you as well and wait...what's this?" he said as he walked over to the side of the bed and tilted Stacy's face towards him. Stacy beamed up at her Daddy, her lips glistening with Kim's juices. Jim lowered his head and extending his tongue, licked around his daughter's mouth. He smacked his lips appreciatively.

"Somebody's been eating pussy!" His trip to the convenience store for ice was halted when he found three bags in the freezer and he had snuck up stairs, hoping for precisely what he found. He'd listened in for a while before making his entrance. "Mind if I have a taste?"

Kim giggled and swiveled her body around, extending her legs out to either side of her leering Uncle.

"Oh, please do!"

With a growl of lust, Jim Bennett dropped to his knees at the side of the bed and regarded the tiny pink clam winking at him. They were just so damn cute when they were little, he thought.

Stacy jumped off the bed and ran over to lock the door lest they be disturbed. If all was going according to her Mom's plan, Vivian was still in the dark and the family was saving the big surprise for the secluded beach cabana.

Jim inhaled the musky aroma and used his fingers to tease apart the wet lips. Extending his tongue, he flicked it over Kim's exposed clit, drawing a gasp from her. He moved lower down and slurped up her wetness.

Stacy came back to the bed and stood behind her father, watching him munch on his niece's cunt. She ran her hands down his lean sides and grasped the bottom of his shirt.

"Let's get you out of these clothes Daddy," she said. Jim stood and raised his arms over his head as his daughter peeled the shirt off his muscled torso. For a man in his forties, Uncle Jim certainly kept himself in shape, Kim thought, looking over the hard, wiry frame. She cleared her throat, getting his attention and indicated her crotch with her finger.

"Get busy Unc. Or should I call you...Daddy?"

Jim stared down at his sexy niece, her blonde hair framing her cute little face and her big boobs gathered up in her hands as she squeezed and fondled the soft orbs.

"I think Daddy will work fine. But tell me," he said as Stacy pulled down his shorts, allowing his rigid pipe to swing up. "Does your Daddy have a cock like mine?"

Kim leaned forward and eyed the twitching member. While no where near the size of her brother, it was still a formidable specimen.

"It'll do."

Jim laughed and climbed onto the bed, straddling his niece's tits, which he alternately slapped with his hard cock, droplets of cum splattering their milky surface.

"Just for that, no more pussy eating!"

Kim pulled over a pillow, propping her head up. "Oh, I'm sure Stacy will take over while I suck you....Daddy!" She was thrilled at the pleasure she got from calling her uncle Daddy and wondered if she really had the guts to seduce her own father?

Jim pointed his dick at Kim's mouth. She licked the puffy lips and Jim considered that this was a mouth made for sucking cock, much like Kim had thought about Stacy's pussy eating earlier.

"You'll have to tell me what to do, Daddy," Kim said, lowering her gaze girlishly and batting her long eyelashes. "I've never kissed a penis before!"

"I'm sure you'll do fine baby girl," Jim managed to croak. "Lick it like a popsicle."

Kim giggled and started dragging her wet, pink tongue over the taut surface of her uncle's cock, slathering it in saliva. He moved forward, his heavy nuts brushing her chin.

"Don't forget the boys!"

"Okay Daddy!"

Kim wiggled her tongue over his crinkly sack, the short hairs tickling her nose. She was pleased to feel that Stacy had in fact taken over for her Dad and was busy eating her out. Stacy's mouth slipped further down and Kim inclined her hips, allowing her cousin to tickle her puckered shitter with her tongue. Kim's insides did a flip flop at the feeling. While she had the luxury of not having to choose a favorite, the thrill she got from having a tongue, or even better, a fat cock, in her ass, was unequaled. So, if Nancy was a Size Queen, did that make her an Ass Queen? She giggled.

"What's so funny?" Jim asked dragging his balls over the teen's kissing lips.

"Stacy's got her tongue in my butt Daddy!"

"Stacy!" Jim said in mock outrage, "Stop that this instant! You don't know where that ass has been!"

"Oh, yes I do!" she replied before resuming her tonguing of Kim's bung.

"Can I do that to you Daddy?"

"Ask and ye shall receive," Jim said raising himself with one leg cocked in front of him. Kim wiggled down a bit and confronted her uncle's ass. She planted a wet, smacking kiss on it and started lightly then more urgently licking it.

Jim sucked in a big lungful of air and groaned at the feel of his niece's rimming of his ass. He fisted his cock, jacking himself. Looking down at her long silky blonde hair he had an idea and gathered a handful of it, wrapping it around his firm post. Her hair was so soft around the hotness of him and he could definitely see putting a big load of conditioner in there if he didn't want to fuck her so damn bad. Before she got the best of him, he swung himself over and off and reclined against the headboard. Kim sat up, dislodging Stacy.

Jim pointed down at his stiff shaft.

"Pony ride?"

"Oh goody!" Kim squealed, clapping her hands, her jugs jiggling to the delight of the leering older man. She crawled forward and poised herself over the angry pink missile. Jim filled his hands full of her delicious looking boobs and attached his mouth to a pink nub, sucking hungrily as Kim reached down and grasped the twitching shaft in her hands and positioned it at the entrance to her flowering mound. She rested her hands on the headboard to either side of her uncle and began to slowly sink down upon him.

Jim groaned around the mouthful of boob flesh at the searing heat engulfing his cock. Teen pussy was the best, he thought. Kim's talented pussy muscles milked and squeezed him, pulling him further into her. She soon rested on his lap and wiggled her hips, his member rubbing all the right spots.

"All the way in Daddy!"

"That's a girl," Jim mumbled into her chest. "Now giddyap!" He smacked a hand on her hips and she began to bounce upon him.

Jim gripped the soft flesh of her hips and helped her rise and fall with a rapid clip. Now unencumbered, Kim's tits bounced up and down in time to her pace. They slapped against her uncle's face, who swiveled his face back and forth, his tongue eagerly licking the firm young flesh.

Kim had just thought to herself, "Where's Stacy?" when she felt a soft hand on her pumping ass, followed by a wet kiss on her bottom.

"Miss me?"

"Y-y-yes!" Kim managed; her uncle was really fucking up into her hard, battering her frame with his strokes.

"I had to go get a friend of mine."

Kim turned her head, expecting to see Clint or Mark standing there, but through the swinging veil of her blonde locks she saw that Stacy was wearing a big strap-on dildo around her waist. It looked just like a real cock, pink in color and striped by bulging veins. Stacy smiled and shook it at Kim.

"I call him Little Brother. Wanna meet him?"

Kim bit her lip and shuddered, the thought of the big tool entering her ass.

"Uh huh."

Stacy reached down and tugged on her Dad's swinging balls.

"Take a break Dad."

Jim blew out a breath. He had been close and relished the chance to get a second wind. He lifted Kim until only his cock head remained in her. She would need all the room she could get to take on Stacy's friend.

Stacy leaned down and spit a big glob of saliva directly onto Kim's tight back door, then slowly slid two fingers into the gasping teen's bottom, working them back and forth. Satisfied, she dripped another strand of spit onto her target and pushed the fat head in.

Kim's experience in all things anal allowed her to relax her strong muscles, making the trip smooth and easy. In no time at all, Stacy was crouched over her back and pumping half of the fake dick into her cousin.

"Ok Dad," Stacy signaled. Her father slid back in, the presence of the guest tightening his way. Kim's head hung down between them, her hair tickling his nose. Looking up, he could see alternate grimaces and signs of pleasure on her beautiful face, her nose crinkling.

This wasn't the first double-team rodeo for the father and daughter. Sue had been "subjected" to it many times before and they soon found a smooth rhythm, one sliding out while the other fucked forward. Kim was huffing like a freight train, her breaths coming in gasps.

"Ooooo, Daddy!" she squealed, "That feels so damn good! Fuck me Little Brother!" she called over her shoulder, spurring Stacy on to pick up her pace and soon the three were a blur of motion. Kim's body shook under the double onslaught, her ass jiggling and boobs bouncing.

"I'm gonna cum!" Kim screamed before her uncle clamped a hand over her mouth. When he felt her pussy spasm in climax, Jim bottomed out in her, his cock bucking and shooting great gobs of his pleasure deep inside her. The hot spurts only inflamed Kim's passion and she wiggled and gyrated upon the foutaining stake.

Stacy slowly extracted Little Brother from her cousin's well fucked ass and Kim slumped forward, covering her uncle's face in kisses.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you," she offered.

"No, thank you," Stacy and Jim both intoned.

An hour later, the group was packed and ready to head to the beach. The sisters rode together in Vivian's BMW, while the kids and Jim piled into the SUV. In no time at all, they were pulling up on front of the beachside home.

Sue and Jim had purchased the property years ago. It was situated on an isolated part of the beach, at a dead end, and cut off from the public beach by rocky outcroppings. It gave the Bennetts solitude and was perfect for their plans for the day.

The teens ran inside, Mark and Kim marveling at the lavish home. Once all the provisions were brought in, Jim and the teenagers, plus Mark who was now technically not a teen, headed down to the private beach to enjoy the surf. Both mothers begged off, preferring to sun themselves on the patio.