The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian was reclining in her lounger, eyes closed and enjoying the sun's rays when she was jolted by an ice cold intruder between her cleavage. She squealed and sat upright, part of the long neck beer that had been stuffed between her tits spilling out. Her sister guffawed at her reaction and danced away when Vivian shook the beer and sprayed it at her.

"Shit Sue! That was cold!"

"Ha! I bet you prefer something hotter in between there, right?" she teased.

"Does everything come down to sex with you?" Vivian asked, rolling her eyes and getting up to get herself another beer from the cooler.

"What can I say? We are at our sexual peak!"

Sue eyed her sister's small frame, offset by her enormous boobs and curvy hips. Time to get this ball rolling, she thought, and reached back to unclasp her bikini top. Her equally big boobs spilled out, so by the time Vivian turned back, her eyes were immediately drawn to Sue's chest.

"Well, getting comfortable are we?" Vivian asked. She noticed how, despite their size, Sue's tits retained their firmness and hung only slightly lower than they had when they were teenagers. She sat down across from her sister and watched, discretely she hoped, as Sue dribbled suntan lotion along her smooth legs and began to work it in. Finished with the bottom, Sue repeated the process on her chest and stomach, grabbing big handfuls of her boobs as she smoothed out the lotion.

Vivian licked her lips absentmindedly, secretly excited by the display. Her reaction was not lost on Sue, who was watching her behind her own dark sunglasses.

"Why don't you join me Vivian? It's not like anyone is going to see us. The public beach is almost a mile away."

"What about Jim and the kids?" she asked, already fingering the straps of her suit which suddenly felt too tight.

"Like they haven't seen a pair of tits before! Come on, loosen up a little! You'll never find yourself a man if you don't. Hey, come do my back, will you?"

Vivian suddenly felt very self conscious, but did as asked, removing her top before walking over to her sister. It had probably been 20 years since she had seen her sister nude and Sue loved the way Vivian's big boobs looked uncovered. They stood full and firm, like twin softballs on her chest, topped with little pink nipples. Sue rolled onto her stomach as Vivian came and knelt beside her.

"So, when are you going to get back into the game, Sis? It has been over three years since the divorce."

Vivian sighed as she spread lotion onto Sue's warm back. Every conversation with her sister came around to this subject.

"I just have no desire to get into a relationship right now Sue. Maybe when the kids are both gone."

It was Sue's turn to sigh, the soft touch of her sister on back causing her pulse to speed up, her skin flushing.

"Who's talking about a relationship? I'm talking about sex! You know a prick, cock, tool? If memory serves, you and Frank had a pretty active sex life before ya'll split."

"Apparently not active enough!" she spat, the memory of her husband's affair still painful.

"All the more reason not to deny yourself now. Even if you don't want someone to grow old with, don't you miss the sex?"

Not anymore, Vivian thought, not with Mark and Kim affording her any sexual pleasure she desired.

"I guess I do sometimes," she confessed, hoping the admission would cut off the topic. She surprised herself with her disappointment, realizing that she had covered every inch of her sexy sister's back and legs with lotion. She had enjoyed the soft, warm feel of Sue's skin beneath her hands. Apparently, this vacation was also going to include a break from sex, what with the family around. She wondered if she and Mark or Kim might steal away for some fun. She could feel an itch between her legs that needed scratching. She stood and walked to her own lounge and sat.

Vivian squirted the white lotion onto her chest and legs, working it in and was surprised at how Sue propped herself on her elbows and openly watched her.

"What?" she said self-consciously.

""I've always thought you were so beautiful Viv," Sue said, her voice hoarse. Sue could feel her pussy moisten at the sight of Vivian rubbing her big jugs, the flesh overflowing her small hands and how they bounced and jiggled when she released them.

Vivian felt uncomfortable at the frankness of her sister's statement and tried to defuse it with a little humor.

"Well, then come over and do me!" she said, flipping the bottle at her sister, who giggled, picked it up and walked over, as Vivian slid onto her belly, her jugs ballooning out to the side underneath her.

"With pleasure!"

Rather than beside her, Sue straddled her sister's body and sat lightly upon Vivian's pert ass. Vivian was not comfortable with this, but let it go rather than make a scene.

"Okay," Sue allowed, as she began to rub the lotion onto her sister, "No relationships. What we need is someone available for some hot, no strings attached, fucking now and then."

"Sue!" Vivian gasped, really only slightly outraged.

"Please! You're too hot to let this body go to waste! It's practically a crime!"

Sue's hands felt so good on her hot skin that Vivian didn't complain when they slipped a little lower than necessary, sliding under the thin fabric cradling her bubble butt or grazing the slopes of her big tits.

"I couldn't do anything like that, Sue. I'm a mother with two kids. I've got a reputation to uphold in town. If word got out that I was on someone's booty call list, I'd never be able to show my face!"

"Okay, then we need discretion. Someone who has as much to lose as you if word got out."

Vivian immediately pictured herself and Kim and Mark. She already had the perfect situation. They all three knew what was at stake, and besides Mark's antics with women around town, Kim and Vivian had settled into a cozy familial nest. Except for Nancy, Vivian allowed. She was practically another family member, but the three Jordans had discussed extracting themselves from their other "commitments", beginning with Shawn, and Kim had already nipped that in the bud. They had all agreed to keep their activities limited to each other, even Mark allowing that shtupping mature, married women had a definite downside if discovered.

She pretended to play along with Sue, secure that she already had the best of both worlds: sexy, imaginative partners whom she was already in love with.

"And where am I supposed to find someone like that, Sue?"

Sue took a deep breath. It was now or never.

"Have you ever thought about, you know, keeping it in the family?"

Vivian gasped aloud and Sue could feel her muscles bunch up under her fingers.

"W-w-what are you suggesting? That I sleep with Mark? My own son?!"

Vivian deserved an Academy Award for her performance, Sue thought.

"Why not? I've seen the way he looks at you and there is no denying he's hot. I bet he'd be a delicious fuck with the right teacher."

This was hitting way to close to home, Vivian thought and pushed back suddenly against Sue, extracting herself out from under her. She stood her hands on her hips, eyes ablaze.

"Not another word Sue! That is my son you're talking about!"

"Ooooh! Calm down Mother Bear! Don't tell me you haven't thought about it! Tell me, I'm sure you've seen, is his cock as big as I think it is?"

"My god, you're sick! I could never, never," she crossed her arms under her glistening boobs, "Besides, what would a young stud like Mark want with an old thing like me?"

Now were getting somewhere, Sue thought.

"Let me let you in on a little secret Vivian. They all do. Every son out there with a hot mom has or has had the desire to fuck her. Every single one," she said, emphasizing the last statement.

Vivian's mouth dropped open. Was she suggesting...?

"Sue, no matter what may or may not be running through the minds of horny sons; do you realize the damage an incestuous affair could do to a kid?"

"Well then, someone more mature. Someone capable of dealing with the grownup issues and consequences. Someone like....me?"

Vivian could feel her entire body stiffen in shock. She gaped as her older sister stood and walked towards her, stopping so close that the sister's stiff nipples grazed. Part of Vivian's brain screamed, run! But the other half considered all those late night gab sessions they'd had as teenagers. Even then, Vivian could tell that there was something different in the way that Sue looked at her, especially when she undressed. When they were in high school, Vivian had asked her father for her own room, and for some reason, he had readily agreed.

"I've fantasized about and wanted you for forever, Viv," Sue whispered pressing closer until their boobs flattened out against each other. She reached up and tucked her sister's hair behind her ears and trailed her hand over until her fingertips brushed Vivian's full, soft lips. "It would be so good."

Vivian could feel her defenses crumble as Sue brought her hand down and cupped her big left tit, then her other hand slid between them and cradled the gushing mound between her legs.

Vivian's legs wobbled. She was light headed with lust as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips. She threw out just one more barrier.

"I know it would be, but what about Jim? It would kill your marriage and I couldn't be a party to that."

"What Jim doesn't know won't hurt him. They'll be at the beach for hours. Just this once. I promise you, if it's your wish, we'll never speak of it again, but please, let me make love to you."

"Oh Sue," Vivian moaned, crumbling like a cookie.

Down at the beach, everyone was enjoying the surf, save for Mark and Stacy. Mark was flat on his back, looking up in wonder at his sexy cousin as she rode his big cock, her pigtails bouncing about. He looked at his watch and Stacy came to a halt.

"Boring you already stud?"

Mark laughed.

"No, definitely not. I'm just wondering how it's going up there."

Stacy resumed her ride, her slim legs bunching and flexing as she pogoed Mark's stick.

"Give it a little more. Mom knows what she's doing."

Mark nodded and reached up to cradle the teen's large, firm tits.

"Well, at least this is a good way to kill the time."

Stacy giggled and bounced faster.

Before she knew it, Vivian was flat on her back on the lounger, her sister between her legs. Sue ran her hands up and down Vivian's smooth legs before petting her mound. She teased the short hair of the landing strip with one hand before she hefted a fat tit in her hand and inserted its stiff nipple into Vivian's gash.

"Ooooh!" Vivian exclaimed, "That feels good sis!"

Sue teased the erect nubbin through the pussy folds before worming it directly onto Vivian's clit.

Vivian's hips bucked and shook like an electric charge was hitting her. The mini climax engulfed her and she bit back a scream.

"Do that again!" she demanded.

Sue laughed and continued to tease her sister's cunt, the juices coating her big melon. Wanting a taste of the yummy pie, Sue backed slightly away and blew a stream of air over Vivian's heated slit. She then snaked her pink tongue out and began to slowly and lovingly lick every inch.

Vivian was beside herself with lust. She reached down and grabbed a handful of Sue's brown hair and forced her further into her muff. Sue greedily sucked down the juices oozing from her sister's slit, before going back for more. Already, Vivian could feel another climax building. She grabbed her tits in both hands and twisted the nipples savagely, her back arching off the lounger.

"Oh shit! Fuck! That's it! Eat my pussy Sue! Eat it! Oh god!!" She exploded yet again, this one full blown. She could feel Sue's tongue worm even deeper into her as her body convulsed.

"Aaaaaagggg!" Vivian's cries dissolved into guttural cries and grunts, the passion overwhelming her system. Sue's licking slowed down as Vivian's climax waned, bringing her smoothly down for a landing.

When she could open her eyes, Vivian leaned up and looked at her sister, who was smiling mischievously, her mouth and chin glistening with her sister's juices.

"Why haven't we done this before now," Vivian gasped slumping back.

Sue chuckled.

"Had enough Sis?"

"Not even close. I think I could let you eat my pussy all day," Vivian replied.

"Well, let me parch my thirst first. As tasty as it is, your cum isn't exactly hydrating!"

Sue stood and walked to the cooler as Vivian closed her eyes, reveling in the aftermath of her orgasm. This was going to be one hell of a vacation, Vivian thought. She could easily see where the two sisters could appeal for "quality time" and get their own room in the house. She was surprised when she felt Sue's tongue trail up her moist thigh before centering in on her juicy slit.

"Back for seconds so soon?" she chuckled. Sue wasn't wasting anytime as her moist tongue delved deeply into her sister's gash, teasing out the tart juices and slurping them down.

"No, think I'll take a breather," Sue replied.

Vivian's eyes flew wide when she heard Sue at the same time she was supposedly licking her. Either she was an accomplished ventriloquist, or....

Vivian sat bolt upright, dislodging Stacy from between her legs.

"Hey Aunt Viv! Hope you don't mind, but I was feeling kind of hungry after Mark fucked me!"

Vivian's niece smiled at her sweetly and licked her lips. She lifted her big, firm boobs in her hands and alternately licked the cherry red nipples. Vivian gasped and then her gaze was drawn past her horny niece. Sue stood behind her daughter, smiling mischievously and on the stairs down to the beach stood Mark, Kim, Clint and Jim and they were all nude! Mark was smiling cockily and Kim stood between her cousin and uncle, fisting their erect pricks. Vivian closed her green eyes and shook her head, then opened them again. Still there.

"Not a dream Sis," Sue said. "You've just got to now decide if it's a nightmare or dream comes true."

Vivian's eyes swept back to her sister.

"You mean this... you mean you and... don't tell me that..."

"Oh yeah," Sue laughed. "It's exactly what you think it is! Fish or cut bait Viv: Is this what you want?"

Vivian's head swam from the visual onslaught. She didn't question how this could happen, since she had seen it occur in her own household. Why should it be any different in Sue's home? She looked at Mark. He smiled. She shifted her gaze to Kim.

"Say yes Mom," Kim said. Vivian looked back at her sister.

"Oh, what the fuck, let's do it!" she laughed.

"Goody!" Stacy squealed and leaned back down, resuming her cunt lapping. Vivian reached down and gathered her niece's pigtails in her hands and pulled her further between her legs, thrilling at the feel of the young, but talented tongue.

"Yeah! Get her wet Sis!"

Vivian saw that Clint and Jim were walking towards her, fisting their prodigious hard ons.

"Not so fast there studs! The only cock that's getting near me belongs to my son. Sorry."

"Really?" Clint, Jim and Sue all echoed.

"Really," Vivian laughed. "Now that I've found the perfect man, I'm a one cock woman!"

Clint turned to his mother. "Fancy a fuck Mom?"

Sue giggled, "Sure son. What are mothers for, if not to fuck?"

Clint sat down on a chair and held his stick aloft as Sue straddled him and slowly lowered herself upon him. Once in, she began to raise and lower herself, inch after inch sliding in. Clint grasped his mom's big jugs, pulling and squeezing the fat nipples.

"God son! You sure do have a neat cock!"

"Gee thanks Mom! You've got a hot box as well!"

"A match made in heaven," Sue sighed, hitting a rhythm on the thick pole, her curvy hips bouncing against her son's lap.

Jim was like a spectator at a tennis match, his head swiveling between his daughter eating her aunt's pussy and his wife riding their son like he was a mechanical bull. He jumped slightly when he felt the warm hand grab his cock from behind.

"Wanna get fucked Uncle Jim?" Mark asked his voice unnaturally deep.

"Whaaa...."

When he felt Kim's big tits crush against his back and Mark walked past him laughing, Jim knew he'd been had. He reached out and punched his nephew in the shoulder.

"You little shit! I thought..."

"Yeah, like I would with my Mom lying there like that! Hell, like I would anytime for that matter!"

Jim looked over to see Vivian grinning at her son and crooking her finger, beckoning him.

"Go get her son!"

Kim pressed closer and whispered in her uncle's ear.

"How'd you like my ass Jim?"

Jim felt Goosebumps all along his arms.

"I'd like it bent over that railing, thank you! Get over there!"

Kim leaned out and grasped the side railing, pointing her sexy ass in her uncle's direction and swishing it slowly. Her round, dangling boobs swung full beneath her.

"Come and get it!" Kim called.

With a growl, Jim walked over and dropped to his knees. He plunged his face between the firm cheeks of his niece's ass and began to alternately lick her dripping pussy and tight asshole, transferring as much juice from her slot as he could cradle on his tongue. Kim moaned and pushed back against his worming tongue.

"Ooooh! Uncle Jim! You do that so well!"

Jim concentrated on her pussy lips while he inserted a finger into her back door, pumping it back and forth to loosen the tight orifice.

The mini pops in Kim's brain that had begun when her uncle began licking her coalesced into a big bang. She shook and squealed, squirting her uncle's face with her climax.

Jim stood and pointed his cock at the winking target. He spat a big glob of spit directly on it and began to steadily push his fat head past the strong muscles. Kim relaxed as much as she could and he steadily made progress, until he felt his balls resting against her shaved pussy.

"Fuck me Uncle Jim!"

Jim reached below and gripped Kim's fat tits, the flesh spilling over his palms. He began a slow pump, his sack swinging up and slapping her wet cunt as he bottomed out.

Mark walked over and stood behind his cousin as she devoured his mother.

"Enjoying yourself Mom?!"

Vivian smirked up at him, "Bastard! How long has this been going on?"

"In some form or fashion ever since we got here," he replied. "Sorry we tricked you. We just didn't want to freak you out or anything."

Vivian looked around the patio. Her sister had now turned around and was riding Clint in a reverse cowgirl while he smacked her full ass in time with her bounces. On the other side, her daughter was gripping the side railing to keep from being tossed over the side as her uncle ass fucked her to a screaming orgasm.

"Oh yeah. Nothing freaky about this," she said sarcastically. She was about to say something else, but stopped and flung her hips forward against her niece's sucking mouth.

"Ahhhh! Yeah, eat it Stacy!"

Stacy held onto her aunt's writing hips, licking her through her climax. When she was finished, Stacy raised her glistening face and stood, straddling her aunt and walking forward until her hairless mound hovered over Vivian's mouth. Vivian licked her lips and nodded. Stacy lowered herself upon the extended tongue and felt it slip between her cunt lips, wiggling and twisting.

Mark took the unoccupied portion of his mother and hefted her legs, propping them on his shoulders. He teased his mother's exposed gash with his fat cockhead before slotting it and pumping himself into her fuck tunnel.

Vivian moan was muffled by her niece's thighs. While it had only been two days, she missed the hot hardness of her son, his thickness filling her up as he thrust forward. Vivian's juices baked Mark's shaft, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from him. He began a slow and steady rhythm, plunging his sword deeply before withdrawing.

Next to them, Sue watched the trio through slitted eyes as her son smacked her bottom and bounced upwards to meet her. She was close to her release and when Clint pushed a finger into her exposed ass, she began bouncing more urgently.