The Neighbor's Sister

Story Info
A Holiday Surprise with My Neighbor's Sister.
5k words
4.45
8.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scud007
Scud007
5 Followers

The holidays are always an interesting time of year. It always seems like it very stop and go and quite unpredictable. The big build up to Christmas, then the lull after until New Years, then its January. I had just got back from my parents place after Christmas and was putting my new stuff away when I get a knock at my side door. I go down the stairs and see it's my neighbor. I open the door for her.

"Hey! Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you too! How was yours?"

"Good! Thanks for asking! Please come in! It's too cold out."

She steps in onto my small little landing and we awkwardly move around so I can shut the door.

"Please come in." As I motion my way to go up the stairs.

"I can't stay long, we just got home from my fiancé's parents and have to get ready to go to my parents. I just had a quick favor to ask."

"Sure! What can I do for you?"

Now at this point, I should mention that her and I have had some fun times in the past. Her and her fiancé are in an open relationship and if he is out of town, she usually has me over. With that said, let's see where this heads.

"Well, his parents rented a ski chalet up in New York for a couple days that they surprised us all with for Christmas. We would be leaving tomorrow and gone for two nights."

"That's sweet! Are you going up to Holiday Valley?!"

"We are! We love it there!"

"As do I!"

"We wanted to see if you wouldn't mind coming over to feed the cat while we are gone. Are you going to be around?"

"I am and it's not a problem at all."

"Aww you're the best! Thanks!" As she hugs me.

"Anytime!"

"Maybe when we get back I can repay you..."

"I wouldn't say no..."

"Do you still have the key to the back door?"

"I seem to recall, that just takes getting your wound up and the back door opens..."

See takes a step back and playfully punches me in the arm with a smile on her face.

"That's not what I meant..."

"Yeah, yeah..." as we both laugh. "I do still have the key to your house."

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem. Have fun!"

"We will! And maybe when we get back, we can too!" as she winks and opens the door. "Bye!"

"Bye!"

God, she is hot. I love watching her walk away, her little strut she does on the balls of her feet so really twist side to side so her ass bounces and shakes. She knows exactly what she is doing as well.

So the next day comes and later that night I go over and feed the cats. Nothing eventful. Send her a text letting her know. Takes a while until I hear back from her.

I go over the next day again, no biggy. As I am scooping out the cat food, I hear the back door open, and turn to look. "You're home early!"

The girl has her back to me, jumps, and turns to look at me shocked. "Ahh!!" she yells! "Who are you?!"

"I'm the next door neighbor she asked to feed the cat!"

"Ohh!"

"I take it you are her sister, judging by the fact you look a lot like her, haha."

And she did, but she was a thicker version of her sister, but still totally hot.

"I am. You scared the shit out of me. Phew."

"I thought she would have told you."

"Nah, they were in a hurry to leave when they got our parents' house. Your name is (redacted), right?"

"That's me."

"My sister has told me a lot about you."

I stop and hesitate, give her a brief look, before returning back to scooping out the cat's food and placing it on the placemat next to the water.

"Oh, has she?" I say not knowing what exactly she has told her.

"Yeah, she said you always helping her out when her fiancé isn't around."

She begins to take off her coat as she walks behind me from the kitchen into the dining room/living room area. She is still being too vague to know what all as been said. She puts her coat down and kicks off her shoes before walking back in towards the kitchen.

"That's what neighbors are for. Were you just coming over to feed the cat?"

"That and to escape for some peace and quiet for the night. Escape the family some if you know what I mean."

"All too well. Well, I will let you have the peace and quiet. Sorry for startling you!"

"No, please. You don't have to go! Stay for a little bit. Unless you have something to do."

"I do not, but are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Please come sit down."

I do as she requests and we go in and sit down on the couch. It's weird when you don't know someone and sit on the couch side by side. Do you turn and sit at an angle to face each other? Do you sit staring ahead and not looking at her? So we sit kinda staring ahead and just make small talk for a while. What do you do, where do you live, what do you do for fun, etc. This goes on for about 15 minutes or so before she stands up.

"Would you like a beer?"

"Please!"

She gets up and walks to the fridge. She is wearing very tight black jeans, and a looser fitting, short cut sweater with just the tiniest amount of her stomach visible. I hear 2 bottle tops crack and she comes back in, handing me mine as she passes and sitting remarkably closer to me than she was before.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

We both take a sip of the local Christmas Ale. Good flavor, higher alcohol content. Win win.

"So, I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind." She asks.

"Sure."

"Do you have a girlfriend or are you seeing anyone right now?"

"I do not have a girlfriend and no, not really seeing anyone right now. Do you?"

"I do not and I am not."

"Ok, cool."

"What do you mean when you say you aren't really seeing anyone right now?"

"It's a long story..."

"I won't pry then. Just was curious."

"No worries, don't worry about it."

"May I be direct?!"

"Uh, sure..."

"Are you referring to my sister?"

And.... That stopped me mid drink. I turn to look at her with a raised eyebrow. I finish my sip of beer and look away.

"I.... may be...."

"I told you earlier she has told me a lot about you."

"Like a lot, a lot?!"

"In her words, "Some of the best orgasms I have ever had.""

"Interesting... I am flattered."

I am pretty sure I am blushing at this point, not sure what to say.

"Hence, why I was surprised and relieved when I came into the house today."

"Mhh huh..." I mumbled through my next swig of beer.

"And aroused..."

My eyebrow raised again in her direction.

"If we are being totally honest, I've known for a while. And every time I have come over and seen you around, it's all I think about for a couple of days."

I take another nervous sip of my beer.

"I'm sorry, that was too much. I can see I am making you uncomfortable. I will stop."

"No, no, that's nonsense. I am just trying to digest it all."

Her, looking for an excuse to interrupt the conversation, gets up and says "You need another beer. I will be right back." And walks to the kitchen.

She takes longer than it should between opening the fridge and popping the caps. I am guessing she is collecting her thoughts and trying to calm herself before coming back into the living room.

"Here you go." She says not as eager as she was before.

"Thank you. Cheers"

"Cheers" as she reluctantly sits down farther away than she just was.

I move closer to her on the couch. "Thank you for telling me about your feelings just now. That took a lot for you to say that."

"Yeah..." She said shyly, staring at her beer bottle.

I reached over and with my two fingers under her chin raised it to look at me. "Thank you. Now may I ask you a question?"

Her eyes looking away from me, "Sure."

"May I kiss you?"

Now I know people have said "You could feel the energy in the room", but I don't think I have ever felt anything like that in my life. She went from feeling down and out to full speed ahead in half a second. Our eyes made contact, I could see the fire and desire reignited in her. Her free hand shot to the back of neck as she pulled me in close. We began kissing at a distance before she broke away to put her beer down on the table and take mine as well. She then straddled me on the couch for what I can only describe as one of the most passionate make out sessions of all time.

After five or so minutes of just enjoying the moment, she broke off, sitting up and stared me in the eyes and said one word, "More."

She leaned back and with both hands, took off her sweater. She was hiding some amazingly huge, firm and perky tits under that sweater. Her bra was from Victoria's Secret. How could I tell you ask? The straps were covered in rhinestones telling me so. It was a nice dark red in color and soft and smooth to the touch. My guess, 36D, but I am no professional at bra sizing, just admiring them.

She caught me staring at them. "Do you like them?!"

"Very much!"

"Let's go upstairs."

"I have a better idea. Go get some pillows and blanket from upstairs and bring them down here."

She had a puzzled look on her face.

"Trust me. Now go!

She jumped off of me as I watched her tits bounce as she run up the stairs. My job was easy. I pushed the table off to the side and was glad they had a gas fireplace. Gas on, spark the lighter, and poof, instant fire! I could hear her starting to come from the bedroom, which I could only assume she ripped the blanket and pillows off of the closest bed she could find. I took off my shirt as I kneeled in front of the fire. She came down the stairs and got a huge smile on her face realizing what was happening.

I got up and turned towards her motioning to come closer. I took the blanket and laid it on the rug in front of the fireplace. She put the two pillows down and we stood facing each other. I grabbed her in my arms and pulled her in close to kiss her. Her tits felt great against my chest. We both let our hands do some exploring of each other's backs. Her skin was so soft yet firm. I let my hands go down and feel her ass. Ample, yet solid. She definitely isn't a stranger to working out.

Her hands worked their way to the front of my pants and she could already feel my hard cock through my jeans. She ran her fingers up and down it get an idea of my length. She stopped kissing me and looked at me. "Are you sure you are ok with this?!"

"If you are, I am."

At that moment, I felt the button on my jean release. I will take that a "yes." Then she unzipped my jeans and started to work them over my cock before sliding them down to the floor. I was wearing my red Calvin Klein boxer briefs that are smooth and thin. She was able to grab my cock and start slowly stroking it. I let out a moan to let her know how great it felt.

While she was doing that, I reached my hand up toward her neck before letting to slide down to her bra strap. One quick snap and all the tension was released. It started to fall off of her shoulders but the cups stayed in place. I slide both of my hands up her waist line, up her ribs until I was able to run my index finger under her bra strap and remove it fully.

She was not letting go of my cock and was excruciatingly slow at stroking it, and I loved the tease! I leaned over to begin kissing her neck as my hands could finally feel her enormous tits. If I wouldn't have felt them myself, I would have thought they were fake. With how incredible firm they were, I'm not sure she even needed a bra. I don't think they would have moved much. Then I softly grazed her nipple and she immediately quivered. Wow, they were sensitive!

With my right hand I run it under her left breast and held it up as I leaned it to lick it with my tongue. She let out such a moan. I licked it again before taking it into my mouth and sucking on it. This is the only thing that made her let go of my cock. Her entire body shook. I moved over to her right nipple and did the same. She was defiantly holding back on me. For now...

I stood back up and looked at her. She finally opened her eyes as I leaned in to kiss her again. After holding her close to me, I made a little room for me to run my hand down and unbutton her pants and undo her zipper. I stopped kissing her as I knew how tight those jeans were. They needed assistance in coming off.

"Take a step back and turn away from me as you take those off." I said.

She did as I asked. I also took a step back to admire. She looked over her right shoulder back at me as she began shimmying from right to left as she began working them down her hips. First I saw the same dark red as the bra, then the rhinestone, then a lot of skin. Her ass in that thong was what my dreams are made of! She was bent completely at the hips as she began working the jeans off over her feet. She looked back at me.

"Like what you see?"

"No. Love what I see!"

She had her jeans off and threw them onto the chair before coming back to me. I pulled her in close and kissed her for a minute. Then, I whispered in her ear, "Get on your knees."

With a shutter of excitement, she did. Her butt was back and her chest forward so I could see all of her ass. She looked up at me.

"Do you like to suck cock?"

" Yes..."

"Are you good at sucking cock?!"

"Yes..."

"Show me."

She grabbed my boxers with both hands and slid them to the ground and helped me as I stepped out of them. She looked up at me as she took the base of my cock in her right hand and pointed it to face at her. I gave her a nod approval as she licked from the base of my cock to the tip, paused and then took only the head in her mouth. She worked only the head, side to side and up and down. She made sure her tongue was caressing the underside of the head. She was very good at her craft! Then she began working incrementally slow down the shaft, taking more of me in her throat each time. Towards the bottom she was beginning to struggle to take me all in, but she was determined to do so. With a gag and look to me for approval, she as at my base, held there for a second, and back out to catch her breath. She then began to get into a rhythm taking me from top to almost the whole shaft. She definitely knew what she was doing! I was enjoying it immensely, but couldn't help staring at her ass!

She stopped when she was ready, knowing it was her turn. She rolled from her knees to her back and made herself comfy on the blanket we laid out. She adjusted the pillows so she could watch me go down on her as I watched her go down on me. I was savoring what she had just done to me as I watched her spread her legs wide for me. I got down on my knees and took each leg in each hand. I began kissing my way down from her knee down toward her hips, stopping just short before working the other leg. I could feel her beginning to squirm. She was not going to take long to cum. When I got down to her hips this time, I began slowly placing kisses all around her opening, each time getting closer. Her moans became more frequent and louder each time. She loved watching me, only blinking when she had to close her eyes with pleasure. I finally finish my tease and pulled her thong off to the side, revealing her perfectly smooth pussy. I feel around her and there isn't even stubble.

"I was just waxed this morning."

I raise an eyebrow and nod my head in approval. Then, with a gentle tongue flick of my tongue on her clit, followed by a kiss of it, I began sucking on her clit. She was immediately within a minute of full eruption so I knew I had to drag it out. I slowly sucked on her as I tried to ever so gently lick her clit. If anyone was walking outside, or were within two houses, you knew she was about to explode. I finally got her to the point where her breaths were shorter and shorter before she took that on last deep breath, held it, and had her whole body begin to shake. She let out a huge long moan as she let her body succumb to her orgasm. I was shocked. I barely had to do anything! She is like her sister!

I keep going, but was trying to let her recover some. She looked at me and said "Again!" Ok, now I can start to work some. I keep going, pulling full suction on her clit while I continue to softly lick her clit. Her juices were really flowing now. She put her legs over my shoulders and was back to between a moan and a scream. I picked myself up a bit, supporting her back with my left hand as I worked to get a good angle to slide my finger into her. She was starting to drip with excitement. I played with one finger for a couple thrusts before starting with my second finger. She let out another moan of satisfaction and I realize how tight she was. The second finger took some time before she was stretched enough to let them in. I rotated my wrist to I could start working her spot. It took about 20 seconds more before she came again. Maybe I just have the touch or it's the Christmas touch. I don't know, but she was winded as I was ramping down and letting her hips come back down onto the blanket. I crawled up beside her and kissed her. We broke apart.

She wiped her mouth, then sucked on her finger.

"I taste pretty good! Your beard is covered in my cum!"

I reach up and wipe of my beard, then look at my hand. She was not wrong. I laid on my back and she rolled from her back to lay on my chest.

"I have another confession." She looked bashful. "It's been about four months since I have been with someone."

"That's ok. We aren't in any rush. We can stop here if you want." I said.

"Hell no! I wanna fuck!"

"We can do that as well, haha."

"I going to be super tight, so you will need to take it slow, ok?"

"Not a problem."

She begins to work her way down my chest, placing little kisses the whole way down. She kisses the tip of my cock before picking it up and slowly guiding it back in her mouth. This time was different. She was using almost no suction and just letting it slide in and out of her lips. Her saliva was now dripping out of her mouth, covering my cock in it. Once she was happy with it, she rolled off of me onto her back, closer to the fire. She pulled her feet in closer to her and thrust her hips up into the air, grabbing the sides of her thong with her thumbs and sliding them down her legs. Once off, she threw them off to the side and stretched back out. I rolled over onto her, letting my weight rest on her. I looked her in the eyes.

"Are you sure you are ok?" I said.

"Yes, just be gentle at first."

"Ok."

I leaned in and kissed her again, her lips soft and herself more restrained this time. She reaches her hand down until she located my wet cock. I rock my hips back to allow her a better angle. She rubs the tip of my cock up and down her soaking pussy a few times before lining me up. I slowly lower my hips back down, feeling the resistance of my head fighting against her tightness. I feel her hand still on my shaft guiding it home. She lets out a sigh as her pussy losses its fight and lets me begin to enter. Her eyes are closed this entire time as I am watching her face. She twitches and grimaces until she feels the relief of me finally enter her temple. Her eyes flutter as I slowly enter deeper into her. About half way into her, I stop and pull back slightly, before continuing my advance. She lets out another sigh. God, she is tight for sure. I continue down until I feel myself completely in her and stop. I lean forward and kiss her. She is still fighting to get comfortable with my girth filling her up.

I whisper in her ear, "Are you ok?"

I feel her nod in approval as she adjusts her hips, not wanting to speak.

I begin to raise my hips to back about half way before allowing my weight to carry me back in. Another sigh. Again. And again. Her signs turning to a soft grunts. She finally opens her eyes and stares into mine.

"Yes...." She softly whispers before taking a sharp breath as I bottom out into her.

"You feel amazing" I whisper back.

I feel her arms reach around my back pull me in close for another kiss. I am starting to pick up the pace as she goes from being too tight to the perfect fit. We are still kissing as her lips break from mine to let out a moan. Both of her hands come from holding me close on my back to each side of my face as her eyes open.

Scud007
Scud007
5 Followers
12