The Neighbor's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster!" she says.

I oblige her request as she starts moaning more frequently and louder. Her juices are now flowing and allowing me to go at any speed I desire. The sound of hips crashing into each other echoes through the house. I prop myself up, arms extended as I can feel her begin tightening her pussy muscles onto my cock. I watch her as her tits move in motion with each of my quickening thrusts. She reaches her right hand down to her clit as her left hand reaches up to try and grab her right nipple. She missed the first time, but now has it locked between her thumb and index finger, rolling it firmly. She knows how to get herself off, as the moan gets louder, but is struggling to fight for air between each gasp. Her back begins to arch as she is getting close. My focus is keep doing just what I am doing, not faster or slower. She reaches for one last breath before holding it in and letting her body succumb to her orgasm. Her whole body convulses multiple times before the tension of her arched back finally relaxes and she lowers herself to the blanket once more.

She opens her eyes and makes eye contact with me again. Still catching her breath, she pulled her arms out from under me and pulls me in close for another long, intimate kiss. Now she whispers into my ear, "That... was amazing! Thank you!"

"You're welcome! But it's not over."

"Of course it's not! Just let me catch my breath."

I spy my beer and reach over to grab it. Sitting for a quick sip, I offer the bottle to her as well. She takes a sip as well before rolling onto her knees to put it back on the table. Leaning over to do so, her tits look amazing hanging off her tone body. I cannot resist getting on my knees to get behind her, leaning forward so my chest is on her back and grab both of them in my hands. She lets out a playful moan. I begin to kiss the back of her neck as she now has both hands on the floor as I continue to massage her tremendously firm tits.

I let go as I continue to kiss down the spine of her back as I approach her round, sumptuous ass. She lets her arms collapse as head rests on one of the pillows. I take my hands and spread her ass apart. I notice her delicious cream has leaked out of her and some was on her hole. Knowing how much her sister enjoys this, I ask her "Can I clean this up quick?"

"Umm, sure..." she hesitates.

I scoot myself back so I can lick from her clit to her crack. She moans as I cleaned her pussy, but tenses up as continue on. Her ass cheeks immediately tense up as my tongue first hits her hole.

"Never had this done before, I take?" I said.

"No, I haven't."

"Just relax and trust me."

The tension mostly releases as I use my hands to respread. I use just the tip of my tongue to ever so gently tickle it a few times, but she is still hesitant and clinches some more. This time, I don't let her. I give it a full lick before returning back to more flicking of the tongue. She is finally relaxing and let out a deep sigh.

"Oh wow!" She says. "Ohhhh.....! Oh that's great!"

I readjust my hands to make sure I have a good angle. She continues to moan and squirm some the longer I rim her. Her moans are driving me crazy. I feel my cock throbbing and pulsing and needing some more action. I let my hands relax as I pull my face out of her ass. I see her eyes open with herself still resting on the pillow.

"That's fucking amazing!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it!" as I sit back upright and readjust myself behind her. I put my left hand on her hip and take my cock in her my right hand. She looks at me.

"Stay just like that..." I as I slowly begin to slide back into her and move my right hand to her hip. I pull her hips back into mine, burying my shaft deep into her. She lets out a moan.

I pull back out of her just leaving my tip in her before pulling her hips into my thrust. Continue this slow out, deep in approach. She adjusts herself more upright and back onto her hands.

She looks back at me and says "Now stop teasing me and fuck me!"

Direct, but what I wanted. My speed goes from a two to a nine. The room erupted in the sound of my hips bouncing off her ass and her wails pleasure as she takes my dick like pro. Now I don't know about you, but moaning is what really gets me off. Her moans were getting me where I wanted to be. After about two minutes of hard pounding, both of us were glistening in sweat and breathing hard. She had cum at least twice and I could feel mine approaching.

"I'm... getting... close!" I say in between thrusts.

She immediately falls to blanket, twists over, rotates back to me and has my dick in her mouth before I knew what was going on. Her right hand was shaft stroking it as her left hand went onto my right thigh. I stand up as I feel my body begin to surge and she adjusts with me.

"I'm close! Keep going...! Get ready!"

With a most pleasurable surge, my back arched, head flung back, my whole body constricted and she took my whole load in my mouth, pulse after pulse after pulse. She did not stop until I came back to fully standing position and looked down at her. She gave one last suck on the tip and it popped at it came out of her mouth. I collapsed back down onto my knees directly in front of her. She takes one deep swallow as the last of my swimmers make their way down her throat.

"God damn, that was amazing!" I said.

"I haven't cum that much, well, ever." She said.

I lean in and kiss her. We then both sit in front of the fire. She reaches over and grabs our beers.

"My sister was right, you are fantastic!"

I chuckled. "I am glad you enjoyed it." As I drained the last of my beer. "Do you want another beer?"

"Yes, but that was the last one."

"That's unfortunate." An idea forming in my head. "Want to come over to my place for more?"

"Beer or sex?"

"Yes." I replied.

12