All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Sister'

by Scud007

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average at best......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This would fit better in Erotic Couplings, there is nary a hint of romance or emotional connection here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it was more of Erotic Couplings than Romance, but an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good attempt to frame the situation. Neighbor is a slut marrying a cuck. For guys like me the question is "why get married if you want to live like a single person, fucking anything that moves?" Weak, pointless filler leading into I don't know what as that premise lost the thread for me and I couldn't continue reading.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

I agree witheearlier comments that Erotic Couplings is the more appropriate enue than Romance, but still zvery enjoyable little story.

wapentakewapentakeabout 1 year ago

Whilst well written, the story has little if any romance, and as things stand, would probably be a better fit in Erotic Couplings. That is of course, unless you intend to continue and introduce a more romantic element.

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but there's no suggestion of any romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to find someone to proof read and edit your work. I got about 25% of the way through before the amount of grammatical errors and typographical mistakes made me skip to the end to leave you this comment. I may come back and read your little story again after it has been cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad for a first story, but you need to get an editor! Got 4* for the first attempt. I agree it would work better in Erotic Couplings. Were it a part 1 of a series, then maybe in Romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScud007@Scud007
Writing for funny. Hoping all who read enjoy. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism! Have fun!