The Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers

"Why, I would be happy to help put the project afloat. I have always said that government needs to work closely with business to guarantee our cities future." He had one foot in the trap.

"Great, I was hoping you would help. I will have one of my PR guys coordinate with you about time, place and agenda. I personally like to keep a low profile on these things so, I would just as soon introduce you and let you handle the rest if you don't mind. After all, these projects can't even get off the ground without help from folks like you." I knew the Mayor was contemplating how he could maneuver this into real votes. I just gave him permission to take credit.

"Robert, a good politician is always been happiest behind a microphone." I heard a false chuckle, "Just give me a time and a place and I will be there." That was the second foot. Now to spring the trap.

"We are planning for October 12th. We have some zoning issues that may delay it for a few months but, it will be a good event no matter when its held." Snap goes the cage. Then something I didn't expect. Laughter, a full belly laugh.

"You set me up you old dog. I was eating it up and you just feeding me more." More laughter. I guess I thought a small city Mayor were a little less worldly. "Well you got me. There will have to be a couple of council members at the podium to help grease the wheels. I can only promise you that the city planning committee will expedite the permit evaluation, if there isn't any legal issues, you will have your permits when you need them." More chuckling.

"I leave it to your judgement as to who should be at your side Mayor." I now knew this guy was a smart politician and I wanted to give him as much leverage as possible.

"Robert, next time just flat out ask. Although, I must say I really enjoyed the game. In truth, this city needs projects like yours. If I have to kick some ass to clear the red tape, I won't hesitate. I'll send over a copy of the speech. Have your people review it. Just make sure I don't say something that will bite me in the ass later." He is a very smart politician. He was going to take as much credit as I would allow him to have. He wanted to make sure I wasn't going to contradict him later.

"Sounds like plan Mayor. I wouldn't mind catching lunch with you in the future. There are some other parcels we may be interested in if there can be some accommodations made." I liked this guy. No bullshit, just progress.

"I would be happy to meet after I get re elected. Otherwise, it would just waste our time. You have a good day Robert, I'll be in touch." He didn't wait for my goodbye. I got what I wanted and he got what he needed. Samantha's research was gold.

I was returning to the kitchen when I saw a man on a ladder in the pool area repairing one of the upper window vents. The damn thing wouldn't open and I really didn't know who to call to fix window vents. One of the girls was below the ladder directing the action. Another thing off my mental list of things I meant to do but would never had gotten done.

The other one was sitting on a stool in the kitchen having tea. I was seriously contemplating name tags again. "Rebecca's working with the window company to get that vent fixed." I just realized they have been telling me their names by informing me what the other is doing. "Did you come up with a solution to the zoning problem."

"Yes, and thank you for your research. Sometimes solutions are just hiding in the data." I was sounding kind of proud of myself. Samantha smiled acknowledging my pride.

"Have to make a contribution?" Whoa, did I do something these two mind readers didn't think of? I began to relish the moment.

"Nope, found a better solution." I didn't want to just give it out. For some reason I wanted to her to ask me. I wanted to be acknowledged as unpredictable.

She placed here teacup back in it's saucer and just looked at me. I wasn't giving in. Exasperated she shrugged her shoulders, "I got nothing. How did you do it?" Victory was mine. I know it was infantile but, I was loving every minute of it.

"Traded an election speech for the fast track. Going to let the Mayor take credit for the project." I was smiling ear to ear. I must of looked the ripe fool but, I was more proud of coming up with a solution that they didn't foresee.

"I must admit, that is a lot smoother than I envisioned. I thought the zoning commission itself was a better target." I could see her mind shuffling the tactic away for future consideration. "Never thought you would use the election data that way. But, that's why I gave you everything." she smiled giving herself a small pat on the back. "And yes, we are proud of you too." It sounded almost motherly but, what followed didn't. She gave me a quick hug and I felt a slight shudder run through my body. All I remembered from the hug was her breasts pressing into my chest. It was nicer than I wanted it to be.

When I first meet the girls, I only noticed how hot they were. When I questioned their motivations, I just wanted to send them packing, after a quick romp of course. When I finally realized how much I needed them, how wonderful their minds worked, I stopped thinking of them as sexual beings. They had become useful tools for my life and business. They had only been here half a day and I was richer in more ways than the obvious. I enjoyed taking them for granted. That hug pulled my mind back to the sewer and I didn't want to go there. I wanted to remain comfortable and happy. Sex has always led to me getting bored with the object of my affections not to mention the emotional crap that always ensues.

She grabbed her empty cup and saucer, rinsed them and placed them in the dishwasher. She headed off to work on something else oblivious of what her hug had created. I hated myself for suddenly being mesmerized by her cute little tushy as it headed to the back of the house. Self conscience, I realized that I have been in my robe all day. I hadn't even showered, shaved or combed my hair. It is not that it was abnormal, it just didn't feel right with the girls running around. Why do I suddenly feel uncomfortable in my own house. Shit, it was only a hug.

I spent the rest of the afternoon brooding. I sat in front of stupid tube, still in my robe, with the news on. There was half a warm beer next to my Easyboy and I was rereading the same paragraph in the Wall Street Journal for the third time. I was purposely avoiding contact with the girls. I feared I was about to fuck up a perfect thing. I simply couldn't get those breasts out of my head. I was thinking of hiding in the bathroom to relieve myself. Maybe if I rubbed one off, it would remove the edge and I could get those breasts out of my head. The girls picked that moment to appear.

"Samantha and I are going for swim. Would you like to join us." They were both in matching robes carrying towels. A picture of those two in matching bikini's entered my head. I was becoming aroused just thinking about it. Now I had bikini's and breasts in my head. I had to take my perverted ass to the bathroom before I did something stupid.

"No, I think I will pass tonight. Thinking of turning in early." Visions of skimpy bikini's were whipping through my mind. I had to get out of there.

"Ok, let us know if you need anything." Samantha said. They turned to walk toward the pool and in unison dropped their robes on the rec room floor. All the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues in the world did not prepare me for what was ten feet away. Two of the most beautiful bottoms in the world walking away naked as the day they were born. They never looked back, they just kept walking through the sliding glass door that led to the pool. I suddenly decided that I could use some exercise.

I got quick flashes of perfect breasts as they dove in ahead of me. I had picked up their robes and deposited them on one of the pool loungers. I added mine as well. I must have been a sight, standing there unshaven, unkempt hair with my tented sleep shorts. There was no hiding the fact of my arousal so I just dropped my drawers and walked to the edge of the pool.

"You decided to join us Robert?" I lost track of who was who and there was no place to pin name tags now. I didn't answer, I just jumped in.

It wasn't the experience I was expecting. My dreams always had me in the throes of selfish passion when it came to two naked women. It turned out to be more like a high school pool party. Lots of laughing, splashing and underwater antics. Body rubbing was unavoidable but, none of it was overtly sexual. The constant flashing of the perfect female form kept me with a raging hardon but, the need to relieve myself immediately had faded away in the fun. Neither made any indication that they noticed my obvious condition. They simply played. It was adorable and I must say I enjoyed myself immensely. After about an hour, they had me breathing so hard I had to call it quits. I simply didn't have their endurance. I had no idea what game we were playing but, they won. Somehow, I was happy and comfortable again.

We all dried off together on the deck. Neither girl showed any hesitancy to my roving eyes. Nor did they try to show themselves off. We were just three naked people having a normal conversation. I just ignored my dick which was pointing straight as an arrow and headed off to take a shower. I was relaxed and had full intention of jacking off in the shower thinking of my darling play things. The visions running through my brain weren't my normal porn driven fantasies. I was getting off just by imagining being with them. Just being there. Strange, different and a pleasant change from my cruder fantasies.

I cranked up the hot water and stepped into the stream. Leaned my head back and began to remember a few moments back when the girls were laughing with me. I smiled because I knew this was going to be a good one. From out of no where I felt an arm encircle my chest, the hand pulled me slightly back til two firm breasts pressed into my back. It was a perfect feeling for my imagined visions. I began to open my eyes to see which angel was behind me.

"Shhhhh," she said softly in my ear as she held me snuggly. I knew she wanted me to stay just as I was. I kept my eyes closed and let her envelope me in her softness.

"Rebecca?" I questioned softly.

"Does it matter?" She whispered into my ear followed by a soft flick of her tongue. I decided it didn't. A tender hand wrapped around my shaft and slowly caressed it in the warm water. I wasn't going to last long and for some reason I had a strange desire to release quickly. She couldn't have given me a more perfect luxurious feeling. I needed to reward her. To let her know how wonderful it felt so I let myself go. My hips were shaking as shot after shot hit the tiled wall. It was intense, the whole time she was caressing my neck with her lips. I didn't want to open my eyes for fear of breaking the spell.

"That was wonderful Rebecca." I whispered. I had know idea how I knew it was Rebecca. I just knew and I was certain beyond a doubt. It was my wonderful Rebecca. I felt tremendous joy. Not my joy but hers. It wasn't something I sensed, it was something I knew and I was filled with it. I was elated and opened myself up to her and shared. I don't know how, but I gave her my joy. Something stronger came back, more substantial. I barely questioned the idiocy of the concepts pouring through me. I just knew she was part of me and I was part of her. I didn't understand what was happening but, it wasn't wrong. This whole time my eyes had remained closed with warm water caressing my body.

She turned my head to hers, lips to lips. I open my eyes to see two pools of green alive with impossible love. I kissed my goddess and let loose a flood of passion from my soul into hers. I wanted to share more and deeper. How did I ever live without this.

She broke the kiss with surprise in her eyes. "Whoa, you learn fast." I wasn't quite sure what I was learning. "So much, so fast. You have such a beautiful soul." She pulled away while send little bursts of love straight to my heart. "We have whole lifetime, Robert and you're exhausted".

I knew she was right. I felt like I had just ran a marathon. My whole body inside and out was spent. I pulled back some of myself but, couldn't find it in my heart drop it all. I kept some of her as well which pleased me. She smiled softly and said. "That's better. I'll see you in the morning." She gave me a peck on the cheek and grabbed a towel off the rack to wrap around her chest and headed out the door. Her cute little butt was half exposed under the towel so I shared with her how tempting it looked. A series of little flirts tickled me back as she left the room.

I barely made it back to my bed. It was like alcohol. One drink makes you feel good and two makes you feel better but ten puts you on your back. My body was sapped. The last thing I remembered was feeling for Rebecca and her feeling back. I fell into a black sleep and my body recovered.

I awoke late the next morning of my own volition. There were new shades behind the drapes on my windows that didn't allow the morning sun to violate the room. I smiled and felt a pulse of love poke me. I sensed Rebecca in the kitchen and could almost smell the coffee. I sent a smile back at her and rejoiced that last night wasn't a dream.

The door to my room opened and Samantha walked in wearing only a pair of pink panties and carrying a bowl of water that she placed on my bedroom desk. She looked adorable. Rebecca sent me a giggle and I knew I was leaking my thoughts. It wasn't followed by jealousy so I felt relieved. "Rebecca told me you were up. We spoke with Maggie and you are scheduled for a meeting at corporate this afternoon. She also penciled in Pam who has been wanting a chat with you." Damn, I have a job. She was headed to the bathroom and grabbed my blade, shaving cream and towel. "I have been tasked to make you presentable." She smiled as she pulled out the armless desk chair and gestured for me to sit.

"I'm sure I can shave myself Samantha." I said. I wasn't sure why but, I was a bit nervous about being naked and was hesitant about getting out of bed. Samantha didn't seem to mind but, I felt Rebecca and I was suddenly worried it would upset her. A giggle slammed into me about my shyness. I was leaking again. It was wrapped in love but, it was still a laugh at my expense. I sent back a sense of boldness and threw back the sheet. I stepped up out of the bed secretly happy I wasn't sporting any morning wood. I sat my naked ass down in the chair and lifted my chin up.

Samantha surprised me by spreading her legs and sitting right on my lap facing me. She kind of felt nice and I struggled to not leak. It didn't work as I felt another giggle tickle my heart. Strangely, Samantha smiled in time with the giggle. I tried desperately to not look at her breasts. I had no idea why I felt I was cheating since Rebecca knew exactly what was happening. Strangely, I received what I could only describe as a tender 'OK' from Rebecca. No more teasing just an acknowledgement that everything was fine. I glanced at Samantha's breasts and just like Rebecca's they were wonderful. I have always been a visual guy and the sight of her chest was getting me aroused. I felt a flood of love from Rebecca which made me harder.

Samantha dipped the end of the towel in the water and tenderly wet my shadow. The water was warm and felt good. Rebecca felt the warmth and Samantha smiled. Samantha sprayed the shaving cream in her hand and applied way too much to my growing beard. I tried not to smile, women always think you need a lot. Must be those stupid commercials. A brief look of frustration crossed Samantha's face and then she smoothed out the cream with her clean hand while scooping away the excess, leaving a more manageable amount on my face. How did she pick up on that? I felt another pulse of love which, of course, distracted me.

After wiping her hands, Samantha went to work with razor. As she shaved my face, her nipples would inadvertently scrape across my chest causing the most delightful tickling sensation. My arousal was more apparent laying against her tummy now as she worked. I was again getting uncomfortable leaking this to Rebecca and struggled to hold back. Love flooded me again, Samantha smiled and I got harder.

Samantha had just about finished and was left to the tricky moustache portion. She tilted my head back raised up on her legs a little to get leverage. This of course dragged her panty clad pussy across the underside of the cock. I felt wetness glide across my member and found it hard to hold my erection still. I wanted more friction but, it was like Rebecca was there. Rebecca found my suffering humourous and at the same time Samantha was having trouble holding back her own chuckles as she began to slowly stroke my hardon with her crotch. I have been had.

I sent a flood of love to Rebecca laced with the knowledge that I sensed she was sharing with Samantha. Rebecca flooded me with love and passion. I knew it was true. Samantha dropped the razor and looked me deep in the eyes. She pulled the gusset of her panities to the side, mounted my pole and slowly slid down it's length. I let Rebecca feel it all and I sensed her acceptance as she moved toward us through the house.

A strong feeling of bliss burned through my soul and it was neither Rebecca or I. Samantha slowly climbed back up my cock and then descended more quickly and I was hit with tremendous passion which swelled my cock to new heights. It was followed by Rebecca's love and concern for my confusion. I realized I was sharing with Samantha and it felt like heaven. They were wrapping my soul in pure love. I felt them both as Samantha, once again, lowered herself down my shaft. It was beyond beautiful and I didn't want it to stop. I reached out and entwined them both in my love. Flooding them with everything.

"Oh, God." Samantha began shaking uncontrollably, as I exploded both seed and my inner self into her. I pulled in Rebecca's soul and braided it with Samantha's as she climaxed and we held her together. Samantha was collapsing backwards as her orgasm waned and I feared she would drop to the floor as I tried feebly to recover and catch her. Rebecca was there, kneeling behind her grinning sister and caught her at the shoulders. "You were right, so beautiful." Samantha whispered to her sister. They surprised me when the shared a tender passionate kiss and shared with me how wonderful it felt.

Rebecca turned her head to me. "We are one."

"We are one." I agreed. My whole body tingling with the new connection to Samantha. My physical connection to her seemed secondary. I felt her vaginal muscles give my cock a little squeeze, reminding me of what we just did. I grabbed her arms and lifted her from Rebecca and wrapped her in my arms. "It was so beautiful." I whispered in her ear. Rebecca leaned forward and caressed her sisters back and gave me a loving smile.

"Time for a shower mein fuhrer." Rebecca's face held humor as she retrieved the razor to finish under my nose. Samantha leaned back and laughed. I guess I was left with a little white Hitler mustache when the shaving got interrupted. Samantha held my face and Rebecca finished in two strokes. I was now privy to their link and how efficiently they could work knowing what the other was intending. I began to understand some of the mystery of the past few days. I wanted to know more. Who are they and why I was linked.

"Just enjoy it for now. In time you will understand it all." I had leaked my thoughts and Samantha had responded. Rebecca distracted me with a kiss and they both sent reassurances to my soul. I realized I was willing to wait awhile and I shared back.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers
1...34567...9