The Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers

Samantha raised off my lap and I felt a flood of warm goo on my thighs. She stumbled backward around my legs and I saw the cutest little pussy leaking my discharge down her thighs. Rebecca grabbed the towel and began cleaning her sister before it all hit the floor. I found the scene incredibly erotic, two beautiful women in total sync caring for each other. I tried to keep it private but, this was all too new and I leaked like a sieve. I was hit by a series of tiny flirts as Rebecca decided to exaggerate her movements between Samantha's legs. Samantha moaned seductively and I could tell she was acting. I blushed at my indecent thoughts. The girls laughed and Rebecca began to clean up my lap. Small tendrils of love surged through my mind to soften the kidding and Samantha grabbed my hand and lead me to the shower.

Waiting on the kitchen counter was a cup of hot coffee, the Wall Street Journal and a bowl of cut up strawberries intermixed with blueberries. Not being much of a breakfast eater, I pushed the fruit aside to make more room for the paper. I was glancing at the front page and sipping my coffee when I suddenly felt that a piece of fruit might taste kind of good. I absently grabbed a strawberry halve and slipped in my mouth and enjoyed the sweetness. I grabbed another and it had an almost sensual quality to it. I was reaching for the third when I realized what was going on and started to laugh. I located two really soft strings of thought tweaking my taste buds and sent a tickle back. I was flooded with concerns for my health and how I should be eating better. I grabbed a handful of fruit and shouted "I love you too," and filled my mouth.

After I finished the paper, Rebecca came by and grabbed my empty cup and bowl. She shared her pleasure at seeing the empty fruit bowl. Out of no where 'Nag, nag, nag' entered my brain and leaked out. I didn't mean it, I just kind of felt like a couple, or a triple, and it just seemed to fit the situation. I was just sort of joking with myself. My link to Rebecca slowed and I felt an 'Oh, oh' smile from Samantha. I looked up and Rebecca had her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. I sent a tentative 'I love you' apology down the pipe and tried for puppy dog eyes. She didn't budge.

"This is not fair. I leak all over the place and I can't help it." I was pleading for forgiveness. "Thoughts just pop in my head. I don't know how to stop sharing them." Of course that is no defense for thinking them but, what's a guy supposed to do. I felt Samantha laughing at the back of the house and then she shared her channel with Rebecca. How she did it, I have no idea but, I owed her one. Rebecca wasn't mad, she was teasing me again.

"Samantha you are so dead." Rebecca shouted as she took off running with a smile on her face. I wasn't quick enough so I sent visions of a good spanking on a very sexy bottom. I guess it was vivid because I saw her hand quickly cover her butt when she rounded the corner. Little pings of love fired between us but, Rebecca still kept her distance just in case. I really had to learn to control my sharing.

Samantha saw me off by handing me two front row seats to this Saturdays Laker game. "You're going to need these." I put them in my shirt pocket and never questioned the need. I was sure it would become apparent in time. I had no need to clutter my mind with the details when I had two others thinking about it already. Last week I would never have been contemplating that level of trust or lack of control. I got a peck on the cheek and Rebecca added her own remote kiss. I sent a vision of me caressing her behind to let her know I wasn't going for revenge. She sent a vision of herself caressing something else. What a flirt. I think I saw Samantha blush.

I arrived at the office and stopped in on Maggie to verify my schedule. She looked down the hall to make sure it was empty and shocked me by giving me a big hug. "Thank you so much for the Champaign and serenade. It was beautiful." I think there were tears in her eyes. I received two remote "ahhhhhs" from my better two thirds. I realized I was leaking again. "Frank gave me a rose when the violinist started and told me he'd marry me all over again. I can't believe Mr. steak and potatoes got all romantic." I felt the girls surprise that Frank stepped up. Maggie let me go. "Sorry about the hug." She straightened her dress and moved back to her desk.

I couldn't think of anything to say. I felt like two feet were tapping on my soul as the girls waited patiently for me to say something. I'm a guy, not a romance novel, so I said a guy thing. "Sounds like Frank is trying to book another 25 years." The girls were exasperated. I quickly headed past Maggies desk in hope the conversation was over.

"Yes he was and boy, did he prove it later." Maggie blushed when she realized she said that out loud and covered her mouth. I was way out of my comfort zone so I just gave her a smile pretending I didn't fully grasp the comment and entered my office. The girls seemed very pleased with themselves. I was just happy that Maggie was happy.

"Pam is going to stop by in a few minutes. She was asking for 15 minutes of your time." Maggie called from the front. I realized I hadn't had a good sit down with her in awhile. Every once in awhile you need to be face to face to maintain a relationship. People need to know you value their work. I leaked. The girls agreed. I smiled.

"Give Pam a head's up Maggie. I'll meet her in her office." I said as I headed down the hallway. Sometimes it's better to not sit behind the throne.

Pam was straightening up her desk when I knocked on the wall next to the open door. "You wanted to see me Pam." I said with what I thought was a charming smile. I entered when she acknowledged my presence.

"I was just about to head to your office Mr. Timmins." She said trying to seem subordinate.

"It's Robert, Pam. No worries, I needed to take a walk around anyway. What's up?" I tried to make it more casual for her. She was such a stickler for protocol. I took a quick look around her office and realized I really knew nothing personal about this woman. She had a few pictures of her and a good looking friend or sister at various sporting events and other events on her shelf. She's gay Robert was piped into my mind. Sometimes leaking was informative.

"Ah, Robert I am not quite sure how to bring this up." She was hesitant. The tone brought my attention back to her.

"Just shoot Pam. You've got my ear." I locked my eyes on hers to make sure she knew she had my attention. Unfortunately, I think it made her more uncomfortable so I sat down across from her desk to give her a brief moment more.

"I am a little uncomfortable with these new hires. I usually visually verify the Id's to make sure everyone on the payroll really exists. I know they are working for you directly but, I wouldn't have any support if inquiries were made." She was nervous but determined. "I just cut a large check to send to a consultant at a sorority house at Vasar. Most unorthodox." She was correct. The only reason she let it go this far was because I directed it. I would have to fire her if she allowed this with anyone else in the company. I certainly didn't want her to take her ethics somewhere else. She was the best benefits manager in the business.

"Why I didn't even realize the position I was putting you in. You are of course, absolutely correct. I will have Rebecca and Samantha make an appointment to see you as soon as possible. You might have to wait for a bit longer for Susan Howard. Would a conference call suffice until she returns to town?" While I was saying this, I was sending an image of Pam's girlfriend to the girl's trying to ascertain a name. I got back 'Rachel'. Last weekend was becoming less mysterious every moment.

"That would be fine Robert. I can't tell you how relieved I am. I know there wasn't anything nefarious going on but, I couldn't prove it and it just didn't sit right in my HR brain." She was smiling now that all of her apprehension had disappeared. I carefully picked up a picture of Pam and Rachel in front of the Wrigley Field sign.

"Do you and Rachel go to a lot of games." I caught her by surprise. She didn't realize I knew any personal information about her much less her girlfriends name.

"Well... yes we do. It's kind of a hobby. We have a goal to visit every sport venue in the US. It started by accident when we were on a trip and ended up with a selfie at Yankee Stadium. It just sort of grew from there. We have a lot more pictures at home." She was having fun telling me about how she spends her free time. I don't think she has many friends here. HR rarely does.

"Ever been to the Staples Center?" I queried. I was quite sure of the answer since I was holding two tickets to the Lakers game.

"Nope, it's on our list though." It's funny how people always seem to miss the things closest to home.

"Well than this will work out well. I was given two tickets to Saturday's game and I can't make it. I would feel much better if they didn't go to waste." I reached into my pocket and handed her the tickets. I might as well handed her gold bars the way her eyes lit up.

"Oh my God. Rachel is going to freak." Pams business voice was gone. I think I just made her weekend. She looked back up to me excited. "Did you know these are front row seats?"

"Should make one hell of a picture." I smiled at her infectious enthusiasm.

"Oh it certainly will. I don't know how to thank you." You know when you have given someone something they really really want. They don't even attempt the 'I can't accept this' speech. Rebecca and Samantha were two really smart women. I realized I leaked when obnoxious agreements flowed in.

I got up to leave but, turned and added. "Don't let me leave in a lurch like that again. I hired you to be head of HR and I expect you to hold everyone, including myself, accountable." I smiled when I included myself.

"Absolutely Robert." Her eyes never left the tickets. Good job girls.

I had a short meeting with the Philmore project team. They all came prepped with idea's to solve the zoning issues. I got to shock them by telling them it was already solved. It always fun being the smartest guy in the room even if it is was only for one meeting. Luckily, someone brought doughnuts and they knew I loved the jelly filled. I leaked the doughnuts and got a mind full of how bad they were for me. I decided that jelly doughnuts was the place to draw the line. I bit into it and sent the heavenly flavor flowing. I think the team may have thought I was losing it when I seemed to smirk for no reason as visions of my ass being paddled filled my brain. As a consolation, I only ate one.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with a the new pipeline team going over Thornbird's proposal. It was complex and fraught with political bottlenecks. It was getting late so I told the team to get the data and any insights over to Maggie and I would study it at home.

Heading home, I thought about just partnering up with Thornbird without the analysis in return for him insisting I see Rebecca and Samantha. I was leaking again and a little love pulsed my way. I was an open book to my new loves.

About half way home Samantha began to leak. She was reading a human interest article in the local paper about woman who was comatose in the Hospital. Her husband beat her near to death for attempting to leave him. The article keyed on the fact that the local woman's shelter was out of beds and had turned her away. Having no where else to go, she returned home to an irate husband. The shelter was of course devastated. The woman was too shammed to tell them she had no where else to go. They had been working to raise funds to expand the shelter for two years and were only half way to their goal. I could feel Samantha's pain. She was near to tears thinking about the hospitalized woman.

I sent a comforting nudge. I realized I was meant to feel her pain. I had always told myself I would save the world if I became wealthy. I just never seemed to get around to it. Now I had target painted by angel.

"Call Mark Peters, home." My cars computer repeated. "Calling Mark Peters home." Mark was a born again environmental hippy. I hired him a few years ago to handle the environmental groups. He went farther than the lawyers said we had too and allowed us to avoid a lot of protests that other firms dealt with. He was always able to come up with a compromise that both the accounts and environmentals could live with. His world loving ways made him perfect for what I had in mind.

"Hello." It was Mark.

"Hi Mark, it's Robert. Sorry to call you at home."

"No problem, what do you need." I think he enjoyed his paycheck almost as much as saving the planet. Hippies need money too.

"There is a woman's shelter in Augustine that's having trouble trying to expand." He interrupted.

"I think I know the one. They turned away that lady who ended up in the hospital. I just read about yesterday. It pissed me off. I sent that Martha lady $100." I should have known. He was always up to date on the current causes.

"I need someone to head a project to solve their bed issue. We are going to donate five k plus whatever team hours are needed. If your interested, I would like to offer it to you." It is like giving a puppy bacon.

"Shit ya. Of course I would love handle this. This is beyond generous Robert. You'll let me bring in Brandon on this?" The wheels were turning already. I just made his year.

"Brandon and anyone else you need. Everyone gets paid. We'll write it off and make the government pay some." More candy for the hippie.

"All right! Is this public yet, I would like to consult with Martha 'whats her name' as soon as possible." Time to let him loose.

"As public as you need it to be. Totally your call. Just make sure no more women get turned away."

"Yes sir! This is fantastic. I don't know who to call first. I'll send daily reports to Maggie as usual. I'll get started right away." There was a click and I chuckled. I bet he didn't even realize he just hung up on me.

I felt a tremendous warm surge enter my soul. It was Samantha and Rebecca sending an erotic stream. I was seeing Rebecca through Samantha and visa versa. They were standing naked in the living room moving seductively toward each other. I felt both their desires as the began to caress each others faces, necks, shoulders and breasts. They leaned in tilting their heads and meet lip to lip, tongues entwining. I shuddered in time with them as my arousal became apparent. Their matching nipples met as the kiss deepened and I felt all the sensations.

My car drifted onto the shoulder and hit the rumble strip. I came back to reality and swerved back into my lane. "Hey, I'm driving here!" I said out loud. I felt laughter and the vivid streams returned to normal. "Great, now I'll be hard all the way home." I leaked my frustration as I said the words. I was thrown a kiss and 'as long as you're hard when you get home.' I hit the gas.

I returned home thirty minutes later than planned, my hardon gone, waving a pink slip. "A speeding ticket. Look what you made do. When that punk of cop asked me what my hurry was, I almost told him." Embarrassed laughter hit me and I knew they were hiding in the hallway. "You two are paying the fine. A hundred and twenty five bucks. It's not the money, you know, it's the principle." I felt pouting and false sorrow. "Don't give me that. I want an apology."

My insides turned to rubber as a dual blast of passion flooded in. Two angels rounded the corner dressed in virgin white teddies that were almost see thru. Their glowing red hair blown back with taut nipples pointing toward me. A look of seductive seriousness graced their faces as they strutted like models down a runway. I wasn't breathing and the ticket was floating to the floor. As they approached they snapped their heads upward slightly. The passion instantly doubled, they were making love to me from the inside. It was so intense I didn't want to move. I just wanted to bask in it's glory.

I barely noticed them undressing me. Physical sensation was superseded by the mystical. I felt a tongue at my ear. Rebecca whispered ever so slowly, "Breath." I exhaled and drew another breath, it was hard, I was afraid I would disturb the bliss. Hands and legs were tenderly caressing my body and thoughts were ravishing my soul. Samantha dropped to her knees and her sweet lips slowly enveloped my now raging member. The passion had now evened to both physical and mental as her head slowly moved back and forth. I looked down and was meet with those two green pools truly looking directly into my soul. I released my love in waves and the passion increased again and I had to pull back. I realised this was for me, their only pleasure would be in giving me pleasure.

Rebecca's tongue returned to my ear. "Cum for us my love." Her hand tickled its way down my back giving me external shivers to go with the internal ones. I began to make short gasping sounds as my orgasm neared. Her hand continued following the crack on my butt to just behind my balls. She ticked my crotch from balls to anus and my knees started getting weak. "Cum for us." she repeated. My cock exploded, the spasms coming from the center of my being and massaged by the passion emanating from my girls. It keep reverberating through my body as I filled Samantha's mouth. My head fell back and I felt Rebecca steading me while my legs began to shake. I never felt anything so pleasurable, so deep. The passion receded with my diminishing spasms and was replaced in equal quantity by love. So much love.

I weakly flooded my love into the girls and I felt their smiling response. My whole body began to relax, all tension drained far away. I felt Samantha's lips leave my cock and then returned to the crown for a little kiss. She rose and looked me deep in the eyes and Rebecca moved in to share an open mouthed kiss and my seed. I was again flooded with their love and they allowed me to feel the sharing between the two of them. Rebecca broke the kiss and turned to me. She leaned in and we shared a similar kiss. I could taste my cum as our tongues danced. I was surprised that I didn't find it offensive at all. Samantha hugged us both and said, "We are one." I sent my love in acknowledgement.

They led me to the couch and they allowed me to collapse between them. They continued to softly stroke my body and were running their fingers through my hair. I caressed their thighs in return. "That was one hell of an apology." I stammered, still exhausted by their manipulations.

Samantha smiled. "That wasn't an apology. We can't help that you're a bad driver." She sent a small poke of love to take the edge off her statement.

Rebecca kissed my cheek. "That was for all the woman Augustine who won't find themselves in the hospital." I felt a surge of warmth that was reinforced by Samantha. "What you started tonight will change the world for the better. So few of us have that kind of power." I felt pride, mine and theirs. Ours.

"So which of you is going to pay the ticket." I kept a straight face but, I was sure I was leaking my humor. I received a series of playful slaps as they stood and dropped their teddies. I began to rise and made a grab for my naked girls. They jumped out of the way laughing and ran to the pool. I followed the cute little butts into the water and we happily played until I was again exhausted. I grabbed the side of the pool and propped my arms up to rest. I suddenly realized what was going on.

"You've got me exercising." I felt a little pulse of love from Rebecca. Samantha swam up to me and pressed her breasts into my chest and kissed my cheek.

"We have to keep you healthy somehow. Anyways, its your own fault that you like to chase naked women around." She kissed the other cheek and pulsed some love.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers
1...456789