The New Hire

Story Info
Set up to go down.
12k words
4.5
15.4k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

John Collins left the office feeling defeated. Just a month back, he graduated with honors from Bryan College. MBA in hand, he went from business to business assuming he'd be set for life in a rewarding career in management. He was past 'beginning to lose hope' as he pressed the elevator button.

Dawkins and Sons were far from the Fortune 500 places he started with but after being told how tight the economy was over and over, he decided to expand his search. This company looked promising as they were well funded, its P&E was solid, and he liked the area outside of the city. Christie had driven out to the area with him for good luck. Her search hadn't been any more successful, but the demand for Social Studies teachers was more promising, especially out in the suburbs.

Christie climbed out of the car, her smile fading fast as she read his body language. She knew in her heart that they'd both get jobs and that they'd settle into the lifestyle they both wanted but these initial heartbreaks were tough to get past.

John smiled ruefully as he saw his beautiful wife. She'd gone all out to look good today wanting to bolster her husband's morale. Her straight blonde hair glowed in the bright sun, her tight womanly body displayed under the snug-fitting dress, and her long shapely legs fully exposed to just below her crotch. All-out was an understatement, John thought as he came to the car.

Christie hastily pulled down the hem seeing her husband's smile after checking her out. They might be slow to get started on their careers, but that didn't dampen their ardor. She hugged him not caring if anyone saw as he stroked her ass, "next one," she said. You're too, smart, too great a guy to not get an offer."

Dale Dawkins stood looking out at the parking lot. "Jessica, who is that?" he pointed to the young man in the suit with the stunning blonde hugging him.

The CEO's EA stood next to her boss and smiled, "I'll find out. She is beautiful, isn't she?" she said as she turned away.

Dale watched until they climbed into the car before getting back to the dozens of emails requiring his attention. Jessica intercepted 99% of them but that still left hundreds per day. He was distracted by the memory of the stunning blonde in the parking lot. He pressed the intercom, "Jessica."

"The blonde is Christie Collins, 23, 5' 11", 115 pounds. She wears a size 4 dress. 36D bra size...anything else?" Jessica finished.

"Who's her husband?" Dale asked.

"Oh yeah, John Collins. Just got his MBA from Bryan College. He was being interviewed for the Level 1 management position over in Operations...you know, Ted's spot?" Jessica said. "Should I call him back in?"

"Contact Bill, if that's who interviewed him, but let's keep these two on our radar," Dale said as he released the button.

"Let's go get lunch," John sighed, "I have the interview at the Heights at 1."

"You'll get a job. Remember Dr. Nolan's advice," Christie asked, "You have the ability, the brains but without persistence, you'll never truly realize success. And never forget, the more you fail the more you learn."

"I remember. I'm so fucking smart now," he smiled.

They were on the highway heading to one of those 50's burger places when his cell buzzed. "John Collins," he said as he looked with surprise over at his wife. "Yes, sure. I'm five minutes away. We were just going to get lunch...oh, my wife Christie. Yes, thank you, sure," he smiled. "That was Bill Waters, he said they'd made a decision and if I'm interested..." he told her about the offer and the position. "Oh, and he wants to meet you," John said to his wife. "After this, we're going the Jason's rather than the burger place," he grinned.

Bill stood as John and Christie Collins were shown in. He could see why Jessica called him to let him know Mr. Dawkins was, and she quoted, 'Intrigued by John Collin's potential with the company.' John Collins married above his level, Christie was a 10, and though John was a good-looking guy he would rate as a 7. "I hope we didn't scare you off with the abrupt change of heart," he smiled as he indicated the two chairs. After the couple took the chairs, he sat behind his desk and pulled out the folder containing John's resumé and his notes. "Let me start by saying welcome to the company. I looked at my notes and as I compared them to the other candidates, I am embarrassed to admit I overlooked your impressive college record as I was focusing on experience. None of the candidates with experience have the potential I see in you, so I hope you understand," he smiled at the couple.

John shook his head, "No need. It's been the one frustrating thing in the entire job search, without experience I cannot qualify for positions that value experience," he chuckled.

"Well, it looks like you'll be able to list this experience in the future, though I'm hoping you'll not want to do that soon." Bill stood and put out his hand, "Welcome to Dawkins and Sons," he smiled.

Christie was all smiles as she took the HR Director's hand, "I'm so grateful. John is the smartest man I know and you'll be thrilled with what he can add," she said happily.

* * *

All went well for the first 6 months, John and Christie settled into their new home, and Christie was able to get a foot in the door as a substitute teacher. They attended the company get-togethers at which Christie was a hit.

She felt like every man at every party wanted to dance with her or get her a drink. John seemed oblivious which was fine with her as she was always able to kindly reject all advances...except for the dancing. She loved to dance and accepted most requests. She was impressed with how everyone treated everyone else, from the owner, Dale Dawkins, down to the mailroom guys. What made her even more comfortable was the half-dozen times Mr. Dawkins had asked her to dance, not once had he suggested anything inappropriate.

All-in-all, it looked like John and Christie Collins had found a home.

One Friday evening, John came home handing an envelope to Christie, "We're going out. We need to celebrate!"

Christie opened the envelope and gasped. "$10,000? Wow! You've been there just 6 months," she smiled.

"Look inside," John nodded at the envelope in her hand.

"A gift certificate for $100. What's Josephine's?" she asked.

"The best steakhouse in town. That will barely cover the meals but they have their beef flown in from Japan, Argentina, and other places. Get dressed up, we're going to dine out tonight," he said. "And then I plan on getting lucky."

Christie groaned, "That's it? Wine me, dine me, then fuck me? At least this time can I stay the night?" she asked.

John shook his head, "Sorry, no. I have rules. As David Bowie sang, 'Wham bam, thank you, ma'am,' he sighed.

"I do like that song, the whole album in fact," she sighed. "Ok, I'll head back home to my cats when you're done. I hope you're quicker than last time, it took you what? 10 minutes?"

John hugged his wife, "Damn! I love you. Let's go dine like the 1%ers," he grinned.

John did indeed get lucky. Christie said she'd never had a better meal and had gone down on him as soon as the valet got their car and they climbed in. She sucked his cock across town to their house. John had pulled a breast out so he could stroke her while driving with one hand. She'd never once done that and he was close to cumming when he pulled the car into the garage. She was looking up into his eyes as the garage door closed letting him know he could cum in her mouth. Another first.

John put the seat back, pulled the top of her dress down, and moaned happily as his wife bobbed her head on his cock. He needed to get more bonuses and gift cards, he thought. He pulled on a nipple as she rotated her body for better access as he felt the aching in his balls increasing. "Christie...fuck, babe...oh fuck!" he groaned as he felt the painful peak explode. This was incredible as only once before had he cum in her mouth which resulted in a hard slap.

Christie gulped down the jets of tangy cum before popping his softening cock from her mouth. She wiped her face with a grin, "Now you know what to do to get rewarded, " she smiled. "Just kidding. I think it was the bottle of wine."

* * *

Dale Dawkins pressed the intercom, "Jessica. Let Gerry know that it's time. 6 months is long enough."

"Yes, sir. I'll let him know," Jessica responded. There were times she hated her job like when Mr. Dawkins needed stress relief. She lived with the guilt of letting a man not her husband fuck her whenever he wanted wishing she could tell her husband. The worst was last month when she was under the conference table sucking his cock while the board met. Even after he came, he remained hard and she had to keep sucking. They had to know, but not one said anything though in her position she couldn't tell if anyone looked under the table.

None of that was as bad as her complicity with what she was doing now and had done to others in the past. She liked Christie Collins. She was stunningly beautiful but seemingly unaware of it and had a true smile whenever they met. She never dressed to show off but was stylishly comfortable. She picked up the phone, "Mr. Watkins. Mr. Dawkins says Road Kill is a go...yes, sir. I'll tell him." She hung up and called her boss. "It's a go. We should hear a little after five, yes sir. I'll cancel your two o'clock," she sighed knowing what was going to be required of her next.

Jessica hesitated then locked her computer and went into Dale Dawkins' office. By the time she got to the couch she was naked, the trail of her clothes on his office floor.

Dale got up from behind his desk, undoing his pants. Jessica might have been 42, but as per his instructions maintained her 105 lbs. and worked out regularly. She might have small tits, but her toned ass and tight pussy were gifts from God.

Jessica knew what he wanted and knelt on the couch then handed him the tube of gel. She hated anal but at least Dale's cock wasn't as large as her husband's. "Oh, yesss," she said dutifully as she felt the cool gel get shoved into her ass with his middle finger, "Fuck my ass, sir, give me your cock."

Dale loved how the straight-laced mother of two begged to be fucked by him. He paid her well and she was eager to show her appreciation. He lined his throbbing cock up and then pressed against the tight puckered hole.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" Jessica said convincingly as she felt the searing pain as he popped into her. She thought back to the first time he took her ass and she'd moaned in pain. He fucked her hard and instead of cumming in her ass he pulled out and jerked off on her face. "You need to at least try to enjoy it," he said, "I don't like some bitch killing my pleasure by whining." So, every time after that regardless of the pain, she moaned happily and rubbed her pussy as if trying to cum herself. Why did she put up with this? She was making twice what any other C-Level EA was making. Mid-six figures and her husband loved how much she was paid. Twice she'd wanted to tell him what the job required but he'd cut her off telling her that as long as she was being a good employee he was happy.

"Fuck my ass, sir, cum inside me," she panted as she fingered herself. She hoped he'd cum soon as her ass hadn't fully recovered from yesterday's fucking.

The door to the office opened and Gerry Watkins came in with an envelope. "Sir, you need to sign these for Road Kill," he said as he walked over to the desk without any surprise seeing his boss fucking the married woman. "I'll have security ready before five," he said as he undid his pants. He knelt on the couch as he stroked his cock to full hardness. "Oh, nice!" he sighed as Jessica wrapped her lips around his cock and then sucked. "Damn! I was hoping for a nice blowjob when you called. I could hear your eagerness in your voice," he said as he stroked a bare tit.

Jessica hated Gerry. She could feel his paunch hitting her forehead as she took the small cock into her mouth. At least the man had almost no stamina and came within minutes every time.

Gerry felt his balls tightening again wishing he could last longer, but he suspected Dale let him have access to Jessica whenever he wanted as it barely kept her from her work. "You should get her implants," Gerry said as he pulled on an erect nub, "Great nipples, great ass, great cunt but she could use a bit more on top," he said. As he thought about Carol's tits in receiving her suddenly came. He grabbed the brunette's head and pressed his crotch against her face as he felt the intense spasms of his orgasms.

Jessica was furious the two men were suggesting she get breast implants. Her husband loved her breasts telling her more than once he hated the look of unnaturally firm breasts. She dutifully swallowed the man's disgusting-tasting cum, moaning as if he was giving her a precious gift.

Gerry pulled back and zipped up his pants. He patted the woman's head, "Thanks, Dale. She's great."

"Anytime. You've earned it. Let's talk about those implants," Dale said, "DDs, you think?" he asked as he leaned over a gripped the woman's small A-cup breasts.

Jessica couldn't believe they'd want to modify her body without consulting her, but she knew when Dale set his mind on something there was no disputing him. She was trying to come up with how to tell her husband as the stinging faded in her ass. She slowed down her rubbing as she heard Dale's breathing change along with his ball sack tighten up.

Dale closed his eyes as he leaned against the woman's back and gasped loudly, "Fuck! I'm...oh, God!" he said as he felt the first spurt of cum shoot up his throbbing cock.

Gerry was sitting to the side smiling as his oldest friend came inside the married woman's ass. He lost count years ago how many girls and women they'd used freely. There always seemed to be leverage they could use to get what they wanted. They'd had supermodels, flight attendants, mothers, and even a pair of nuns in Jersey. That was a great night. He watched the couple disengage, his eyes glued to Jessica as she got dressed. He knew Date was going to trade her in soon even though she still was in great shape. Perhaps implants would get her another couple of years but it won't be long.

Jessica got quickly dressed and looked at her boss, "Anything else I can get you, sir? Either of you?" she asked.

"No. That's all," Dale said as he went over to his desk. He pulled the cards out of the envelope and sighed, "100?"

Gerry nodded and got up. "I can come back."

Dale didn't say anything, just scribbled his signature on each one. He ignored his friend who got up and left the office.

That afternoon, John slid his laptop into his backpack, turned off his desk lamp, and headed for the lobby. He joined the line of employees waiting as two security guards checked their bags. "What are they looking for," he asked the guy in front of him.

The man shrugged, "No clue. It's pretty quick though." he said.

They shuffled forward then John plopped his bag on the table. The security guard checking his bag was the older guy. He pulled an envelope out, opened it then signaled the other guard. "We got it. Let's let these people by. Mr. Collins, please come with us."

John was baffled. What was the envelope, what was in it, and how did it get in his laptop bag? He felt dozens of eyes on him as he was led back to a conference room. He saw familiar faces with looks of bafflement, disgust, surprise, and even hatred. 'What is that envelope?' he thought. 'What will Christie say?'

He was placed in a chair with two security guards standing by the door. He felt his bowels loosen seeing the looks on their faces.

"Sit!" Dale Dawkins said as he walked in. John had started to get up but plopped back down. "We gave you a bonus and you liked it so much you decided to take all of them?" he slapped the envelope onto the table. It was now inside a plastic bag...evidence bag?

John looked at it again wondering what was in the envelope. The envelope looked like the one he'd given to Tim but that was with a folded letter in it. This had perhaps a 1/2" of something.

Gerry Watkins came in and shook his head, "Why the fuck?" He walked around and looked down at the man, "We pay you well. We've treated you like family and this is what you do?"

John finally found his voice, "What? What is that? I swear to you I've never touched it, never seen it before. I have no idea how it got into my bag?"

Dale looked at a guard, "Ask Jessica to bring the video," he sighed.

John looked even more confused. He didn't have to wait long before the CEO's EA came in with a USB stick. She put it into a device, turned on the flat screen, and hit play. It was John's car and he realized it was a traffic cam. He never even noticed the red light, but his face was clear.

"Your license plate was obscured but the police saw the company parking sticker and sent this over to Gerry. Is that your wife sucking your cock, or a piece on the side?" Dale asked.

John shook his head, 'how the fuck?' "Um, that Christie...my wife. We were celebrating," he said lamely.

"I thought your wife was blonde?" Dale tapped the screen, "she looks like a brunette to me. Nice tit though," he said. He rued the grainy video and while it clearly showed John's face, his wife's tit was in shadow but looked huge.

"It's her. I'd never..." John said.

"Let's call her. I'd like to clear that up. We can't have our people ruining our reputation as a family values company with you getting caught with some whore," Dale said.

"I have her number here," Gerry said opening a folder.

John wanted to protest but she'd find out something was in his backpack that was valuable anyhow. After Gerry called Christie John blurted out, "What is it? What's in the envelope?"

Dale sighed, "They always ask that. 'I never saw that before,' or, 'Someone must have put it in my bag.' Just sit there. I'm sure you have no doubt what you tried to take from us," he sighed, "We've treated you well, haven't we?" He pulled out a chair and sat.

They sat in silence for 35 minutes until Jessica came in with a worried-looking Christie.

"What's going on," she looked down at her halter top and yoga pants, "I was on my way to the gym when I got the call. Are you ok?" she asked her husband. She came over and hugged him. Then she stood and gasped. The image on the screen showed her head buried in John's lap. "How? Where?" she asked.

"Sit. Let's get this started," Gerry said as he stood. "We were asked to identify the individual who crashed a red light last week. We have a great relationship with the police. They saw this," he pointed to the parking sticker. "This was over by Broadway and 17th. Is this you?" he asked Christie. He looked at the woman feeling a rush. She looked good the few times he'd seen her before, but her current outfit left little to the imagination. Paint would have covered more.

Christie blushed and nodded.

Dale looked at the girl then back at the grainy image, "Are you just saying that to protect your husband? First, this looks like a brunette," he pointed to the girl's hair, "and, pardon me for saying this, you look to have bigger breasts." He looked straight at Christie's Ds.

The blonde put her hands over her thin top and shook her head, "Look. That's me. John's hand is covering...what is this about? I would never be called in just for a traffic violation. It's my fault if John was distracted, but he took me out to a great restaurant and I was feeling...you know," she said softly.

Dale nodded, "Ok. That's the problem apparently. You were so appreciative of going to Josephine's John wanted more of that." He nodded to a security guard.

The older man put on latex gloves then opened the plastic bag and pulled out the envelope. He reached in and pulled out a stack of cards and fanned them out.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers