The New Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the four turned to the door, Dale said, "Wait. Wait, let's work something out."

"I'd rather not," one of the men said but Christie put up a hand, "What? What could you possibly say or do to make up for," she spat, "forcing me to be your whore?"

"We can settle this like rational human beings, no need to run to the courts," he said quickly. He went over to his desk and pulled a checkbook out of the top drawer, "A bonus? John's been doing great so perhaps a $25,000 bonus and apology for the mistake?"

"Let's go," Christie said. They turned toward the door.

"Fuck! Stop," the man said urgently, "$50,000! No, $100,000," he said quickly.

Christie stopped and looked at the man. She and Jessica had agreed that $50,000 was their goal but seeing the desperate look on his face she shook her head. "$500,000 as compensation for framing my husband, a letter sent to the entire company explaining this was all a misunderstanding and that John Collins was totally innocent of any wrongdoing. Then he will have job security for as long as he wants and will be granted promotions as would any valued employee." She then looked at Jessica, "And your Executive Assistant will never be touched again, not even a pat on the back, understand? And she will not take a pay cut and she'll also have job security," she glared at the men. "Oh, and just go hire prostitutes if you need to get your dicks wet, Christ!" she shook her head.

Dale Dawkins sat back against his desk, his tiny penis shriveled up so it was barely visible. He looked at his checkbook and nodded. "I'll have to transfer money but I'll need those tapes and transcripts. I don't want you coming back for more."

Christie shook her head, "We'll have a lawyer hold the tapes. If and when my husband leaves your company, they'll be turned over to you. I'm so pissed right now that coming back for more sounds literally orgasmic to me but I'm a woman of my word, so I'll expect a cashier's check presented to my husband tomorrow morning along with a sincere apology. He needn't ever find out about things I'm hoping to erase from my memory." She turned and left followed by Jessica and the two men.

Jessica and Christie were at the bar down the street with the two men. "Here," Christie said as she handed over a $1,000 check to each man, "You should get more but we never expected it to work out so well."

The tall man pushed the check back, "Keep it. I hate predators. Keep it or donate it to a women's shelter or something."

The other man smiled and slid his check over also, "I'm with Bill. Though I'm partial to animal shelters," he grinned. "Man! I should be paying you. That was the most fun I've ever had." He held up his glass of beer, "Though, "I'll let you get the tab," he grinned.

After they left Jessica hugged the blonde, "Thanks. I expected to get fired for getting those tapes, but I was ok with it since I was done with those guys. But what you did? Now I might be able to regain some self-respect."

Christie looked at the woman, "You really put yourself at risk for me. I'm not sure how to do it but I'm going to get you a cut of the money."

Jessica shook her head. "I'm being paid double what any EA gets paid but now I don't have to earn the extra amount. That's enough for me. I hope they don't decide that I need to get implants," she sighed as she patted her chest. Then she looked at Christie, "Though I still say it'd be fun to have what you have for a couple of days."

That night was the first night in a few days that John was in the mood to make love. He and Christie held each other when they were done. "I can't thank you enough," he said, "I don't know what you did and maybe I'd prefer never knowing but getting cleared of that shit is an incredible relief. I just wish people wouldn't look at me like they do," he sighed. "I might take a couple of weeks off and let things cool down."

Christie shook her head, "bad idea," she said as she kissed him, "It would look bad if you took time off as if you felt guilty. Go to work and look confident, look everyone in the eyes and smile. They'll get past it in time." Her plan sure would fall apart if John weren't there for the check and the public apology.

The next night, John came home and grabbed his wife spinning her around. "Guess what happened today?" he cried, "I wanted to call you all day but thought it'd be more fun to surprise you." He pulled an envelope out of his pocket and held it out.

Christie took it and looked inside and gasped, "What? Why? A half-million dollars?" she sputtered.

"They called us all into a company-wide meeting. I had no idea what it was about when Mr. Dawkins called me up and told everyone I was wronged. He said the certificates were accidentally put in my laptop bag and then I was publicly humiliated, then he gave me this check telling me I should never tell anyone how much it was for and to please not sue him," he grinned.

"What did you say?" Christie asked.

"I told him this was more than generous and no way would I sue. I tried to give him the check back telling him the public apology was more than enough, but he insisted."

Christie hugged her husband, "Only you would be falsely accused and then try to refuse compensation. I knew you'd never steal, you're too fucking honest. Tonight we're going to Josephine's."