The New Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John recognized them. The Josephine gift cards. He shook his head, "I didn't..."

"Can it. We'll let the police check the envelope for fingerprints and DNA, which sucks," Dale snapped, "They'll keep these gift certificates as evidence and we probably will never get them back. He looked at Gerry who nodded. They made sure that they used the envelope that John had used and licked.

John stood up, "Then check it. I never touched that envelope. I'd never ever steal!" he said.

The second security guard came over and stood by John ready to grab him if he tried anything.

Dale sighed, "We'll let the police work that out. There are 100 $100 gift certificates in here. $10,000, grand theft, a felony. 3 years in prison, and a huge fine. I hope you thought it would be worth it," he leered at the stunning blonde. Then he smiled, "Hell, I might have done the same thing if," he pointed at the screen. "I hope you have a good job," he said to Christie. "Gerry, call back Lt. Sampson and tell him we have the guy who crashed the red light plus an attempted theft of company property."

"Wait, don't do that," Christie stood with her hand up, "Let's talk about this first. I know John. He'd never...I mean, I guess he crashed the light, but he'd never steal. I've known him since kindergarten," she said.

"What's there to talk about?" Dale asked. "We can't let things like this slide. Sure we have the certificates back but these things can't go unpunished. Tom, take him back to security. We'll call Sampson. Don't hurt him but no sense treating him with kid gloves if he does anything," Dale said firmly.

Christie was able to hug her husband quickly before the two uniformed men roughly dragged him away. She was left with the two executives looking unsure of herself.

"Gerry, escort Mrs. Collins out. Damn! I hate to turn these over to the cops. You know we'll find most of these missing by the time we get them back," he said.

Gerry shook his head, "Worse, these have a one-year expiration. These are a write-off." He looked at the woman and back at Dale as if he just had a thought, "perhaps John's wife could renegotiate our response," he smiled evilly.

Christie shook her head, "No way. I'm not sleeping with you to get John out of something he never would do," she said angrily.

"Sit down and let me show you something," Gerry said in an almost kindly voice. The image of Christie sucking her husband's cock went away and he found the file he wanted. It showed John in line waiting to leave. He calmly plopped his bag on the table and then stood by as if waiting to get it back so he could leave. He showed nothing when the guard pulled out the envelope, just looked confused. Then as he was led away, he seemed more concerned with how the people around him were reacting. "No protest, no look of surprise," he said. "It's like he knew he'd be caught."

Dale came over and sat on the conference table next to the beautiful girl. He could sense she was wavering, but then again, they always did. "You can make things a lot easier for your husband at little cost to either of you."

Christie felt panic. If she agreed to what they were suggesting, she'd just be another whore, but if she didn't he'd not only go to jail but who'd ever hire him again? She sighed, "Ok, if I do to you what I did for John?" she nodded at where the image had been.

Dale smiled, "It would delay the phone call to the police and open negotiations," he said. "Shall we head up to my office and start the talks?"

Christie felt like crying but she stood and nodded. It can't be that bad, just suck them off and maybe let them each screw her, she thought. John can never know though...ever. She walked through the empty building as everyone had gone for the day feeling even more vulnerable. They took the elevator to the top floor, past his EA who looked pityingly at her and went into the CEO's office.

Dale and Gerry both loosened their ties and sat on the couch. They looked expectantly at the beautiful woman. "Ok, convince us we shouldn't call the cops," Dale said firmly. He was studying the woman's body and couldn't see any flaws.

Christie hesitated then came over and started to kneel. Gerry put a hand out and shook his head, "Don't play coy. You know what we want first," he said, his eyes flicking between her large breasts and her skin-tight yoga pants.

Christie sighed and stood. She peeled off her top, then after hesitating her sports bra. Her thumbs went under the waistband of her tights when Dale stood and told her to stop.

He went behind the girl, cupped her huge breasts, and smiled over her shoulder. "These are spectacular." He pulled in her nipples feeling a rush hearing the girl softly moan. He pinched harder while pressing his growing cock against her ass.

Gerry got up and pulled her tights off, "Fuck! No panties," he said, "This little slut was trolling for cock at the gym."

Christie wanted to protest, but a fat finger pressed into her wet pussy and the CEO was doing things to her nipples no one had ever done before. She felt her knees get weak and let herself be turned and placed on the couch.

Gerry pulled her shoes off then her tights. As he was doing that, Dale was undressing. Soon all three were completely naked and the blonde was between two 60-year-old men who were exploring her body that only John and her physicians had ever seen or touched. She wanted to flee, wanted to push their hands away but for no logical reason at all her nipples and clit felt hundreds of times more sensitive than ever. She'd opened her legs to Gerry's fat fingers and put her head back as Dale attacked her nipples with his mouth and hand. Without realizing it, she found a hard cock in each hand, stroking them, rubbing the leaking precum into the shafts.

"Ass or cunt?" Gerry asked Dale.

The CEO popped a nipple out of his mouth, "I always take the ass. I'll let you have it this time. I want to try out this cunt. Christie? Are you on the pill? Fuck it, who cares?" He lifted the girl onto his lap, pleasantly surprised the girl gripped his cock and guided him inside her. "Oh, fuck! Nice cunt!" he moaned.

Christie hated that his cock felt good, but she'd been curious for years about how other cocks might feel. He wasn't as big as John but he still felt good...no, he felt great. She closed her eyes while bouncing on the man's cock, her nipple again between the man's lips. At first, she was going to go through the motions but her body was thrumming with the stimulations and the situation. As she felt things build up inside, a slick finger entered her ass. She knew what that was, a lube getting her ass ready. She'd never had anal nor had John ever wanted it but she'd decided to let these men do what they want so she leaned forward making access to her rear easier.

Gerry grinned as he lined up his lubed cock against the girl's ass.

John was sitting in the guard's room, his stomach in knots. "Can I go to the restroom? I'm not going to run," he said. He wondered what Christie was thinking as she drove home. He felt relief being allowed to go to the bathroom as he'd felt like he might soil his pants for some time.

After getting back to the guard's room he wondered how long before the police arrived. He couldn't be charged as no way were his fingerprints on the envelope, but then again all his fellow workers would be looking at him. He wanted to call his wife, and try to explain but what could he say other than he didn't do it?

Christie gritted her teeth as the man's cock popped into her ass. This is why she never had any desire to do anal, she thought.

Gerry didn't waste time humping the girl's perfect ass slamming his cock repeatedly into her rectum. He wanted to grab those incredible tits but Dale was enthralled with them, a hand crushing the right one and his mouth pressed against the left. He felt the aching rise just thinking about those huge mounds and the brief feel he had.

The stinging was just fading when Christie heard the older man groan and press himself hard against her ass. She almost could feel the spurts of cum get shot into her rectum.

Gerry wished he could last longer but he knew there'd be dozens if not hundreds of opportunities to fuck this woman. He pulled out and walked carefully back to the bathroom.

Dale kissed the girl, pleased that she kissed back. She was more aroused than he'd thought as she panted into his mouth, her pelvis rocking rapidly on his cock. He rolled both their bodies over so he was on top of her between her open legs. He felt powerful, felt like he owned this normally unobtainable slut. His pelvis was a blur as he pistoned into her sopping cunt and just as he felt himself peak, the girl cried out and they came together.

Christie was lying on her back panting, cum leaking out of her holes as she watched both men get dressed. She felt languid, disassociated with her body at first, but then she became aware of what she'd just done. She cupped her crotch and rolled off the couch. When she came back from cleaning up, she couldn't meet their eyes. This was supposed to be just a blowjob, at least at first but she let them do to her what they wanted. It wasn't just that she destroyed her bargaining position but she also came across as a willing whore, easily used. The men had already dressed and were sitting, Dale behind his desk and Gerry in one of the two chairs in front of the desk. The other chair had Dale's EA holding a steno pad. Christie hadn't caught her name.

"Sorry. Out of chairs, no, don't get dressed," Dale ordered. "You can stand right there." He pointed to the spot centered in front of his desk between the two chairs.

Christie felt more naked now than when both men fucked her. She then felt cum running down her inner thigh and was fully aware her nipples were achingly erect. Did she like this?

Dale nodded, "Ok, you convinced me to show some leniency with your husband. What do you have to offer to not get him arrested and thrown in jail?" he asked.

Christie quelled her feelings of vulnerability, "Why do you have 100 $100 gift certificates, isn't that a lot?" she asked.

Dale shook his head, "That's just a month's supply. We worked out a deal with the top restaurant in the city, if we get 100 they charge us just $75 each. We give those to our valued customers, employees as bonuses...you know the drill," he said.

"So, this is a one-month supply. I'll tell you what," she said trying to sound firm, "I'll be available to you for a month, you can do what you want whenever you want," she said.

Dale laughed, "fuck that. Gerry, call over to the station so we can go home. I thought blondie here was going to be serious."

"Six months. I'll be your sex toy for six months" she blurted out.

"Three years. You'll be available to me and to anyone I tell you to service for three years." Dale said firmly.

Christie shook her head, "Six months, John keeps his job and you tell him someone delivered the certs to the wrong desk and you're sorry. And I'll fuck everyone here if that's what you want," she blushed. "John's reputation here is shot. I saw the looks on those people's faces. You know him, he'd never steal. The man is the most honest person I know."

"Three years and you'll open your legs for anyone I say, man or woman, and," he sighed, "we'll let him stay but I'm not apologizing." Dale felt his cock throb thinking about how eager the delegation from Japan was going to be to sign the contract.

"That's absurd. Never mind then. Let's let the justice system work this out," Christie said. She turned and went to get her yoga pants and tops.

"18 months, John keeps his job, I'll publicly apologize and send out a memo exonerating him. You are mine, no questions, no excuses for the next 18 months." Dale said firmly.

"Bullshit. Again, let's let the justice system work it out." She looked at the envelope, "You'll be out $7,500 since as you said, the cops will help themselves or the trial will drag on so long these will expire." She shook her head and started to pull on her sports bra.

"One year. As you said, the certificates expire in a year," he took a pen and opened the envelope to check the date, "May 18th next year. That's the expiration date and the end of your commitment."

The blonde stopped with the bra just above her perfect breasts, "Ok. So John never finds out you need to hire me. Tell him I'll be assisting in customer meetings or whatever but how else will I explain my absences in the evenings and I assume on weekends?" she said. "I'll be your whore for one year, I'll do whoever you tell me to do, you exonerate him by sending out a memo and," she pointed to the envelope, "give him a couple of these as a show of your regret how all this came down."

"Fuck! I should hire you as a negotiator," Dale said. "I'll do it on one condition. You suck us off before you go as a sign of good faith." He stood and unzipped his pants.

Jessica got up but Dale stopped her, "all of us," he said. Jessica can be first so she can go type up the agreement." He patted the desk, "Take off your clothes and open your legs for our newest employee," Dale said gleefully.

Jessica hesitated, first of all as she wasn't into women but also seeing the microexpression of disgust on the blonde's face. The girl had never done that before, it was plain as day. She slipped the dress off her shoulders and stepped out of the puddled garment, reached behind to undo the bra, and then pulled her panties off. She looked over at the CEO as she got up on the desk. She didn't like that look. It was bad enough that he a Gerry used her whenever they wanted but introducing kink into her job made her shudder.

"Take that damn bra off, I want you naked," Dale ordered.

Christie pulled the sports bra back off, then knelt between the older woman's legs. She'd kissed girls and once made out with her roommate Kim in college where they french kissed and felt each other up, but when Kim wanted to do more she stopped it. She'd often wondered if she would have enjoyed it. Jessica's pussy was swollen, perhaps listening to the negotiations, or for another reason, but she stopped hesitating and pressed her mouth onto the fleshy lips.

Dale got fully naked, unlike earlier when he simply dropped his pants. He came around grinning at his friend and roughly grabbed a huge tit. "I'm thinking we take Christie in when we get Jessica her implants. Show them what we want," he said.

Gerry pulled off his clothes and nodded, "I like that idea. These are perfect. By the way, the Japanese..."

Dale nodded, "Way ahead of you. We're putting them up at the Sheraton so we'll send over a welcome basket. Christie, plan on being out of town for three days next week. You'll be helping the delegation from Japan relax, got it?" he grinned. He came around and pulled Jessica's head around.

The EA opened her mouth dutifully and sucked on the older man's cock. She was easily able to deep-throat him but was distracted as the blonde was hitting her spots perfectly. She seemed to know how much and how often to gently lick and suck on her clit. Then Gerry came over and offered her his cock. She hated sucking this guy's cock as he often came without warning in her mouth, then held her face against him until she swallowed.

Christie hated the taste, not just because this was a woman, but because she could taste ejaculate. These men must have fucked this woman recently. She wanted to get this over as soon as possible but in her own experience, all the stimulation needed to be gradually increased. She then felt Dale's cock slide into her pussy and involuntarily let out a moan.

Gerry felt his balls ache and pulled out of Jessica's mouth. He wished for once he could last more than a few minutes but he'd never found anything that worked. He stood back jealously watching his friend slam against that tight ass and Jessica looking flushed. He saw her nipples were more erect than he remembered and reached over to pull on them.

Jessica had never cum while being used by Gerry or Dale but her nipples felt like they were on fire as they were pinched and pulled. She was lifting her ass off the desk as the aching rapidly increased. The girl knew what to do as she pinched her lips around her clit, flicking her tongue rapidly on the aroused nub. "Oh, God!" she cried as the room spun. Even her husband had never given her anything like this. "Yes, yes, yes, yessss," she panted as the waves of pleasure crashed through her.

Christie kept licking until the older woman went limp. Then she was barely able to take a breath when Gerry pulled her over and shoved his cock into her mouth. The girl didn't dislike sucking cock, but hated when guys came in her mouth...or more specifically, John. She'd been with just one man in her 24 years and she smacked John the one time he came in her mouth without warning. She had the smaller cock in her mouth for just a minute when she got the second load ever.

Gerry had been close and seeing those beautiful lips stretch around his cock was all he needed. He grabbed her head and held her against his crotch as he emptied his balls down her throat. "Oh, fuck! That's it, babe, swallow all of it."

Christie complied, swallowing cum for the first time in her life. First anal, first pussy, first swallowing,' she thought. She was going to kill John if he truly was trying to steal these certs, she thought. The man's cum tasted foul as if he'd had a lot of garlic for lunch but she dutifully made him happy.

Gerry stepped back, a grin on his face, "Fuck! You're going to be in demand over the next year," he said.

Dale pulled out of the girl's tight pussy and came around and sat on the edge of his desk.

Jessica got dressed and looked sadly back at the girl who did not fake it as she'd learned to do. She did have nice boobs, though. As dreadful as getting implants sounded, having those assets might make her husband happy, but then she rethought that. He'd be pissed. She left the office to type up the agreement. She finished the document leaving the salary and other stipulations blank. She went back in just as she heard her boss groan happily as he came in the girl's mouth.

"Oh, fuck! That's it, swallow it all like a good little whore," he groaned.

Christie dutifully swallowed the man's cum thinking at least this tasted better than Gerry's. Then when the man pulled his cock out of her throat, she sat back on her heels and wiped her face. The combined taste of pussy and two cocks was almost enough to make her want to throw up. She got up and headed for the bathroom but Dale stopped her.

"Hang on, let's see what Jessica drew up." He took the copies and scanned them, then nodded. He scribbled in a salary amount and a title then signed it. He pushed the paper over to the girl, "Here. Sign here, initial here, and here."

Christie looked it over, a sharp pain in her stomach considering the ramifications of what she negotiated. Could this be worse than what John might have to go through in prison? She sighed. You make your bed, you sleep in it, her mother always told her. She never thought it would be so literal...though being in a bed might be best case scenario. She signed it and then initialed it. She slid the paper back over. "Ok, done. I'm your whore for a year," she sighed.

"Sir. You will address me, both of us as sir. Got it?" he said firmly. "And you'll be back here tomorrow at five sharp. Wear just a dress, nothing else."

"Yes, um, sir," Christie stammered. She'd never called anyone sir in her life. She started to go into the bathroom but Dale stopped her.

"No. Get dressed and go. Jessica will escort you out. After you leave, I'll call Security, and tell them we cleared John and he's free to leave. Tomorrow I'll send out a company-wide memo exonerating your husband." He looked at the girl as she grabbed her sports bra again, "Look at me. You gave us a blank check and if you try to ever back out," he pointed at the two diagonal corners, "we have you willingly giving yourself to us and we'll make sure these tapes find their way onto the internet if you even slightly hesitate, got it?"