All Comments on 'The New Stepdad Ch. 01'

by sghoul

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Hope English Is This Writer's 2nd Language

Because he sure doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes please, keep it going !!

Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not really

interested in the rest. But in all, not worse than a lot of other stories on Lit. So, if you need to continue, be my guest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ZZZ....ZZZ...ZZZ!

Wake us when you LEARN TO WRITE, Loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great job.

Very enjoyable,keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I say Yes

I would really like to see Brad and Janice share Sylvia!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes, Keep Going!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

great humiliation scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To go or not to go...

Yep. Definitely keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Stuff

Good Story. Pretty well written and a very interesting premise. As far as the negative comment is concerned, pay no attention. He said it all when he signed his name as "Loser".

bsexyamandabsexyamandaabout 16 years ago
Amazing

You should definitely go on with this piece, it's a great start!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep it going

Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
snoozer doesn't do it for me

nope not into mothers humilating son's without him gwtting some benefit from it if she isn't going to instruct him in at least being a good pussy eater or something to that effect. I just don't see it.

But I am a little biased my mother hooked up with a guy, a young dude and thought he was a stud or something to that effect, I didn't do anything to him but my mother got very upset when I fucked his mother and both his sisters and then since I came of age and gained control of my trust fund. I cut the funds off and had the little shit arrested for drug possession. In other words I made my mother grovel or she could live with him and be broke. Well she is now the live in nanny and I am married to one of her ex-boytoy's sisters and the other lives with us and I have kids by both.

Moral if you going to fuck someone as young as your son make sure your son likes him especially if son is going to end up holding the proverbial keys to the kingdom someday. Plus if she was going to pretend to fuck her son she should have just asked I not only had the bigger dick I was a lot more skilled at using it. But since she fuck the asshole I wouldn't even think about it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
revenge of the nerd

good one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Garbage

Pure trash, fantasy from a dickless wonder...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck had oughta give Ma and Pa an ass whooping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous