The New Stepdad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could pop you like a tick." She mused. "Brad, lover, you can come in." She cooed, and the closet door opened and Brad entered the frame, naked.

Brad was in much better shape than I thought. He hid it under baggy clothes. Sure he wasn't in as good of shape as Steve and certainly not Janice, but still very nice. But I didn't focus on that for long. My eyes were instantly drawn to the enormous appendage dangling between his legs. Even soft it dwarfed any cock I had seen before. Especially Steve's. Gus' eyes bugged out even further. Brad walked over to the camera and grabbed it from his hiding place and the video went to Brad's POV.

"Watch this honey." Janice said seductively to the new cameraman. She twisted her legs causing Gus to flip into his back painfully and then Janice pounced on him. She grabbed his head and put it back between her thighs. His view would have been a world of bronzed thighs and whatever Janice had hiding up her skirt. She used her arms to hold down Gus' legs as he struggled and Brad moved up behind Janice. With his free hand he casually flipped up the bottom of he little sundress. The camera zoomed, filling the screen with Janice's perfect tanned ass and her bald pussy. Brad feasted on the sight, reaching out and caressing the smooth firm flesh. On the bottom of the screen I saw his rising cock come into view. Erect it was even more intimidating than it was soft.

Brad zoomed out a bit to show the whole scene. His massive erection was pointing right at Janice's moistening pussy. And right below that was the red and terrified face of Steve's dad. He had a front row seat to what was about to happen. Brad began rubbing Janice's pussy lips with his massive tool, lubing the head with her juices.

"Ooooh, lover. Don't tease momma. She needs your big cock in her tight little pussy." She cooed as she wiggled her hips seductively. This movement caused Gus more pain, but she paid him no attention. "All right baby. Here it comes." Brad growled and pushed the head in. The invasion of such a humongous intruder caused some of Janice's juice to be forced out and drip onto Gus' face. As Brad worked more and more in, Janice began to moan. It took several minutes, but she was able to take the whole thing. I was sure that if she wasn't such a tall woman, she never could have fit it all inside. Part of me wondered how much I could fit. Then I realized that, without even thinking about it, I had moved my hand down my pants and was rubbing my damp pussy.

Brad began to slowly slide in and out, building speed with each thrust. Each time he bottomed out Janice would moan or grunt. Then she began calling for him to speed up.

"Ugh-Harder! Ugh! You know momma likes to feel your cock really slam into her!" He really began to hammer into her. The camera looked down to see Gus' face was really covered with Janice's secretions. She called back to when he sputtered on some of it.

"You never made me juice like this, did you Tiny? Oh yeah, harder! Wait till I cum. I'm gonna drown you!"

Brad was really giving it to her and the speakers were filled with the sound of slapping flesh. I could tell she was getting close. Actually, it seemed to me like she had been having small orgasms the whole time, and was building to a really big one. Her grunts and moans became louder and more animalistic. She shrieked and Brad actually pulled out, while she pulled her torso up so her pussy was aimed at Gus' face. Suddenly a clear liquid shot out as though from a hose. I knew from watching a video with some girlfriends about a porn star named Cytherea that she wasn't peeing, she was squirting. It gushed out in waves, drenching Gus. She spasmed and roared, causing her thighs to tighten and Gus went limp. Out cold from lack of oxygen.

As she came down, Janice grabbed her sundress and literally ripped it in half and flung it across the room. She turned and grabbed her cameraman. "On the couch, NOW! I am going to fuck the living shit out of you!" She flung him onto the couch forcefully but not cruelly. The camera went wild for a second as Brad flew to a sitting position on the couch, before he focused back on Janice. She was standing above him, looking down. Her eyes were wild and filled with lust. And for the first time I saw her breasts, unfettered. Enormous and firm, each mountain capped with saucer sized areola and hugely erect nipples that were begging to be sucked, which Brad did. She didn't wait or ease herself down. Just immediately slammed herself fully on Brad's cock and began rapidly bouncing. It was almost inhuman how fast and forceful she was. With the camera near his face, I could hear Brad stifling grunts as her power-fucking groin slammed into him with enough force to drive air from his lungs. She was merciless, pushing her self through one earth shattering orgasm after another. With his free hand, Brad roughly groped and squeezed her tits and nipples. He pulled hard on her thick teats, which caused her to growl and somehow fuck even harder. He then reached around and began smacking her pistoning ass. Not taps either. Full on slaps. She just laughed.

"Is my big dicked man trying to spank my ass? He knows he can't hurt momma. That ass is way too hard for his little hand." She mocked him. Then he surprised her. On a particularly long upstroke, he grabbed and lifted her higher while pulling his hips down, causing his cock to slip free. The movement was unexpected to Janice, so she was already putting pressure to slam back down. Brad had quickly placed his slimy cock head at the entrance to her ass. The force of he downward thrust caused the head and a few more inches to slide in and Janice screamed.

"Oh you donkey dicked bastard!" She howled, her eyes scrunching shut.

"Did Brad find a way to hurt moma's ass?" he chuckled. She looked down at him. Her pained look changed and the animal look of lust came back.

"Baby! You always know how to fuck momma so good. Yes you hurt me. It hurts SOOOO good." She started riding him again. And soon she was at the same tempo as when his massive cock had been in her pussy. His free hand was now rubbing at her sizable clit. In no time her had her cumming, and gushing all over his hand groin and stomach. She let out a wail that rattled the windows. Her series of orgasms lasted several minutes. When she came down from that, Janice was noticeably drained. Her once powerful movements were sluggish. Brad had actually outlasted his Goddess! He flipped her tired body over and pulled his immense member from her ass. He slapped the huge piece of meat between her sweat covered breasts, and pushed her mountains around himself and began fucking her tits.

Through tired eyes, she locked on him and muttered a string of things meant to push him over the edge.

"Come on baby. Fuck my titties. Your big mother fucking cock owns these titties. Fuck them! And cum all over me. Cover me with your manly juice!" She kept saying things like this for several minutes before her words combined with her fabulous tit flesh brought him off. He let out a loud groan and then a long stream of spunk flew from his cock and hit the wall behind them. Janice immediately grabbed it and aimed it lower, firing the next few shots onto each breast coating them in his thick cream. The next few shots she pointed at her open mouth, her tongue out as a target. She swallowed several copious blasts before simply taking the head into her mouth and depositing the last blasts straight down her hungry throat. Once done, she finished cleaning his cock and then he slumped down next her. The camera fell, forgotten. I could hear them snuggling and giggling before Brad remembered it, and shut it off.

I laid back, exhausted. Through the whole video I came several times, including big ones when both Janice and then Brad came. I could barely think straight. Why had Janice asked me to watch? And knowing what was on it, why had Brad not said anything? And most of all, why was I so turned on by all of it!? I wanted nothing more than to be trapped between the two of them, each having their way with me. I also knew that Steve would never be enough for me in the bedroom again.

Please let me know if I should continue this storyline!

12