The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 21A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touché," Marcie said, her respect and liking for him increased ten-fold.

"Not to be redundant, but can I give you a ride home?"

"You're assuming I don't have my own car."

"I am hoping you don't. You didn't say so the first time I asked and that told me you might still need a ride. Of course, you might live a block away, but I thought I'd ask again, you know, just in case."

Marcie laughed and said, "Fine, I can do with a ride. I cabbed here because I was running late. I'm always running late. It's my trademark. But you're not coming up. Are we clear on that? Otherwise, I'll call a cab and resolve everything that way."

"As long as I get your real phone number, I have no problem with leaving you off at your door and going on my way."

"Let me pick up my check and I'll join you by the door."

Mark drove her home without incident and as she was getting out of his car, she told him that she was off on Wednesday and Sunday nights if he planned on asking her out.

He was impressed by her forthrightness and said, "Let's plan on Wednesday for starters. A movie and dinner?"

"Dinner and then a movie, sounds nicer," Marcie replied with a warm smile.

"Dinner and then a movie it is then," Mark said and let her go without trying to kiss her goodnight.

______________________

To her surprise, Aniah was waiting for Marcie in the apartment's vestibule when she got home from the Steakhouse. Aniah wore only a tee shirt. Her pubic hair was now a neatly trimmed triangle, forcing Marcie's eyes to the glistening droplets of fluid wrought by the girl's fingering as she awaited Marcie's arrival.

"What the fuck! Aniah, where's the panties at least? If you're parents..."

Aniah threw her arms around Marcie and covered her face with sloppy puppy-like kisses. "I've missed you so! I thought you'd never come home. Were you with some guy? Are you fucking him?"

"There's no guy. That guy gave me a ride home from the club. He's my boss, and was going in this direction anyway and gave me a lift. A needed lift, mind you, and if you were watching you saw he didn't try to kiss me goodnight... right? But Aniah, if your mother or god forbid, your father..."

"They're sound asleep. They won't wake up. I know them and their habits." the teen replied somewhat reluctantly wavering only when Marcie took her face in both hands and kissed her solidly on the lips.

"Let's get inside my apartment and not get caught out here in the vestibule."

Fifteen minutes later Marcie looked up at Aniah, trailed the fingers of both hands down from Aniah's breasts and nipples to Aniah's hips. The younger girl was impaled on a strap-on and rode it with the efficiency of one who had plenty of practice doing so.

"Mmmmm... I am so close."

"Aniah... look at me... I want to watch your eyes."

Aniah complied. Her eyes were only half open and unfocused, but a slight smile twitched on her face as she took several small, sharp breaths and then blew them out slowly. Her body froze in its position momentarily and then she sank her full weight onto the dildo and Marcie's hips.

Marcie smiled and took in the youthful teen's closed eyes and watched as she absentmindedly played with a hard, distended nipple as the ripples of her orgasm slowly radiating through her belly.

Marcie smiled, and caressing the teen's belly opined, "It looks like that felt good."

Aniah gave a short laugh, "Mmmm, yes indeed. Very..." She sucked a breath in and froze again then blew out the breath as she enjoyed an aftershock, "Very nice."

"Come here."

Marcie pulled Aniah down on top of her so that they were breast-to-breast and belly-to-belly. They kissed, long and slow. A short time later Aniah sat back up, Marcie leaned forward, trying to follow Aniah's breasts, kissing as she went. Aniah smiled as she slowly lifted herself off the dildo, the dildo making a wet sucking noise as it came out, and dropped down beside Marcie' body. Aniah slid up against her partner putting her above Marcie's head but with her breasts right at the level of Marcie's mouth, then cradled her head against them while pressing her mons into Marcie's hip using her thigh as leverage.

They didn't speak. This was unusual for them after their usual slow and gentle lovemaking. Marcie was occupied as she suckled Aniah's large areolas and stiff nipples. She stopped occasionally to lightly lick sweat from between Aniah's breasts. Aniah pressed her cheek down on Marcie' head, her arms loosely around Marcie' neck and was slowly and gently rubbing against Marcie' hip. Occasionally she would move her knee and calf and give Marcie a little rub.

Without warning Marcie powered Aniah onto her back and lay on top of her, the top of her thigh firmly planted against Aniah's sex.

"You want to cum again," Marcie teased.

"Yeah, yeah, I do," was Aniah's slow and breathy response.

"Would you let the guy that dropped me off do you?"

"You did it with him before coming home, didn't you?"

Marcie laughed, "No, I'm teasing you. Would you like to have a guy... a real man I mean, not a boy fuck you?"

Before Aniah could answer, Marcie, dipped her head back to one of Aniah's nipples and sucked hard, her teeth dragging as she pulled off.

"Well?"

"Yeah, yeah, I do."

Marcie laughed, "You are one needy little bitch!"

"No—No, Marcie you scratch all my itches; honest you do!"

"No my petite one. You need to feel a real cock. You've fucked some boys, but they were just that--boys. A real man does things with his cock that are impossible to explain other than to say it's a wonderful, fantastic feeling as you cum feeling their hot sperm splashing inside you. And that's with or without a rubber, Aniah."

Marcie slowly pulled on the nipple she had been sucking until Aniah flinched, but she didn't let go, "It's so violent; he's penetrating you, stabbing you with his cock. You can feel it pulsate." Marcie released the nipple but then quickly and gently bit the edge of Aniah's areola.

"Ohhhh..."

Marcie took the nipple between her teeth and pulled, and then as she released it she slapped the side of Aniah's breast. Hard.

"AHHHHH!" Aniah screeched in protest, still feeling the sting, but Marcie scrambled further up her body and took Aniah's mouth and kissed her roughly.

Aniah started to give her tongue to be sucked but Marcie seized it, sucked it hard and then scraped her teeth over it as she released it.

Marcie was starting to breath hard. "He's fucking you," she hissed. "He's stabbing you. He's slapping and pulling and rubbing you like you are a piece of meat to be eaten."

Aniah was sweating and panting now.

Marcie kissed her again. This time the kiss was tender. But then the follow up kiss was as rough as the first one. Marcie rubbed her knee deep and hard into Aniah's labia and felt the girl's body seize-up with her orgasm.

Marcie smiled to herself, ignored Aniah's orgasmic pause and continued her assault. She knew that Aniah was multi-orgasmic--something she always envied her for--and she was determined to drive Aniah insane with lust.

She wanted to be rough with her; choke her, to give her the little death. She wanted to watch and masturbate as some guy fucked Aniah while she was tied up and helpless.

Maybe I'm crazy, Marcie thought. I need to discuss this with the therapist, or at least with Gerry.

Marcie hauled herself a little higher on Aniah's body so she could reach her ear. Marcie rapidly stuck her tongue in Aniah's ear, withdrew it followed by a slow, hot breath and then sucked her earlobe and bit it.

"A piece of meat, you cunt. A piece of fuck meat!" She bit the earlobe a second time and Aniah came again.

Marcie slapped Aniah's labia as hard as she could with the flat of her hand, rapidly dragging a finger up through her slit and flicking her engorged clit.

Aniah screamed. And then she moaned. And despite the stinging pain she came again.

Marcie was back on top of Aniah's body, one hand tangled in Aniah's hair, holding her close to Marcie' face and the other viciously working one of Aniah's nipples. Marcie was panting in Aniah's ear, "You feel his hand on your throat... you want it..."

"YEAH--YEAH!" Aniah screamed into Marcie's shoulder.

"You getting this girl?" And Marcie again took Aniah's earlobe.

Aniah was panting too, her body trembling, sweating.

Marcie was driving her crazy. She couldn't think. Marcie had never, ever been this way in bed with her. All Aniah could do was nod slightly in response to Marcie' question.

She felt the warmth building in her cunt and wondered, Am I gonna cum again?

Marcie sensed it too: saw Aniah's eyes rollback and pulled as hard as she could on the nipple she was playing with. "Cum for me, baby, cum for Marcie. Cum now."

Marcie licked up Aniah's jaw line and back into her ear. Aniah cried out, her body shook, Marcie continued talking, whispering and hissing; the pace of her words incredibly quick and agonizingly slow by turns. The quality of her whispering intensely antagonistic and forcefully seductive in turn.

"You don't want me to stop, do you, baby?"

"No, no... of course not..."

"You're thinking of that cock, that fat pulsating cock in your cunt... pushing, pulling... skin to skin.

So slick... so fucking hot... and--and he's slapping you--choking you--yanking on those sore little nipples and you're..."

Marcie let the sentence hang in the air and Aniah whimpered.

"Oh...shush now, baby..." Marcie stroked Aniah's hair and tenderly kissed Aniah's neck. "You just want to surrender, you want to give up control, you want the oblivion... you know it's like nothing you've ever felt... nothing. And you want it soooo bad."

"Yeah--yeah," Aniah whimpered again. "I--I want it. Oh fuckkk yeah--I WANT IT!"

_____________________

It was a quarter to four in the morning. Aniah sat naked at Marcie's bedroom vanity getting ready to sneak back into her own room one floor below.

She leaned into the lights around the mirror, stretched her neck and gently ran a hand from her chin down her throat to her collarbone. She was looking at the distinctive bruising: a thumb shaped, dark purple bruise on one side of her throat and two finger shaped, lighter purple bruises on the other side. She ran a hand along the side of her right breast, hefted it gently with her palm and thumbed the nipple. There were bruises there too.

She closed her eyes remembering the moment. The bruises were cherished souvenirs of her lovemaking that night.

Marcie came out of the master bath with a towel around her and toweling her hair. She walked over to Aniah, hugged her from behind, and holding Aniah's bruised breast, asked, "Who's the freaky woman now?"

Aniah purred and Marcie kissed her throat, "Nice bruises, babe."

Aniah leaned back against Marcie, turned her head and kissed her back. "Hey, lend me a pair of your panties will ya?"

"Marcie laughed and said, "Look in the laundry basket."

"Yuck, these are soiled!"

"Better than nothing, Aniah. And you had better get a move on. People are up and about at this hour. Your attire leaves something to be desired."

"Yeah? You desired it a few minutes ago," the teen said snidely.

"Kiss my twat, cunt," Marcie said, although not coldly.

The girl dropped to her knees, used both hands to part Marcie's legs and did just that.

"Freak," Marcie said, then hugged Aniah tightly to her chest before smacking her on the rear and shooing her out the door hoping she reached her own room undetected.

_______________________

The following afternoon Mark called Borelli, who got to the point almost immediately. "So you gonna do it?"

"Barry, what did Scotia tell you when she got home?"

"She swears she doesn't want to lose me, but she needs something I can't give her. I don't want to lose her either. I think this is the best answer."

"Barry, I'm concerned about this for a number of reasons. No matter what you think now, I don't think you're going to be very happy with me once this starts."

"It's already started. You've fucked her how many times already?"

"She wants rough stuff, Barry. She may get hurt. I'm gonna be sending her home to you with bruises all over her.

"I know, I know, I'm convinced that one way or the other she's going to find a way to get what she wants.

If she does it with someone who is looking out for her best interest it shouldn't get out of hand.

"Barry, she's going to want this treatment in an ongoing basis. How are you going to deal with that?"

Borelli paused then carefully replied, "Mark, I admit, I don't know. I'll just have to deal with the best I can if that's what happens, but if you don't do this for us then our marriage is probably over anyway. I don't like it, but please, I'm asking anyway, do this for us."

"I think all three of us are going to regret this, but okay, I'll do it. There are two conditions though, first it's up to you and Scotia how much you two discuss this either before or after, but you and I are never going to talk about or even mention this again. Is that clear?"

Borelli hesitated for a minute, before agreeing, "And what's the other one?"

"Scotia and I need to meet again, tonight and have a final discussion, if she stills wants to after that, then we're on for this weekend. I'll take her to my houseboat on Saturday and bring her back Sunday evening."

"Yeah, she told me that part already. Mark, I know this seems completely insane, but believe me, it's the only way she and I can stay married" he said rather somberly.

"Okay, now can I speak with her, please?"

Moments later, Scotia said, "Hello, Mark?"

"Be at my houseboat in an hour; no sooner and not later. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Bring your toys," and Mark hung up on her.

Exactly one hour later.

"Good you're on time, tell me what you feel should be off limits."

"Umm, like what, I'm not sure I understand; you'll know when to stop and how to avoid injuring me, right?"

"Any limitations, Scotia; such as nipple clamps?"

She shook her head and pointed at the bag she'd brought with her.

"Crop, or flogger?"

"There's one in there. I brought everything including handcuffs and other restraints. You know what you're doing. I trust you."

"Trust between us is essential, Scotia.

Scotia nodded. "Give me a safe word and then go to it." She uttered the words with a smile that convinced him she meant it.

"Any last thoughts on limits?"

"Nope, I trust you."

"Safe word?"

"I thought you'd pick one."

"No, you do that."

"Stop."

"Okay, stop it is."

"I'm not complaining, but I thought we wouldn't be starting this until the weekend."

"I changed my mind. If you don't want to continue we'll end this entire adventure now."

"That's rude and further..."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Scotia went quiet, but a tiny smile crossed her face.

He walked over to her, devouring her in with his eyes. He saw fear, or perhaps just nervousness, but then there was the lust glittering in her eyes. She was ready for whatever came next.

"Lose the clothes."

She heard him chuckle beside her as she struggled with the long zipper on her sexy black minidress her husband had paid $3000 for and clumsily wiggled from side to side only to have Mark wrench the tight garment from her body, leaving her standing there clad only in garter belt, shoes and stockings.

Scotia let out a little yelp of surprise. "Jesus Christ, Mark that dress cost a small fortune!"

"You shouldn't have worn it here. You weren't wearing it at the party earlier."

"But I..."

Mark reached out and grabbed her breasts, kneading them and pinching her large dark nipples which quickly hardened.

"What will I wear...?"

"Your problem not mine," he answered gruffly and hefted a breast in the palm of his left hand and smartly slapped it a few times with his right, making sure that on the last two slaps he caught all of her nipple too. And as Scotia gasped in shock Mark repeated it with the other breast.

Scotia bit her lip and moaned softly, but continued looking at him with those doe like eyes full of lust until he grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her neck and tilted her head back. Looking down into her face he quietly said, "You're all mine now cunt!"

And as she winced at the forcefulness of his words, Mark took hold of her crotch. Not surprisingly she was sopping wet already. He wiped his saturated fingers on the space between her nose and upper lip and laughed, saying: "My God you really are a slut!"

Scotia flushed at his words, but then focused on his chest as he peeled off his shirt revealing his rippled chest and abdomen. He kicked off his shoes leaving him standing there in only his jeans.

"On your knees, bitch! Get my cock out!"

She dropped to her knees, peeled the jeans down and waited for him to step out of them. After a moment's hesitation, she slipped her thumbs in the waistband and worked his briefs off as well.

Mark was now totally naked.

Scotia held him in one hand at first then cradled him in both. "I—I've said it before, Mark. You have a beautiful cock."

Without speaking, he took it from her and gently slapped it against her face, first on one side then the other. His thickness gave the slaps some heft but caused no actual pain.

Finally, after rubbing the head all over her face and leave little trails of precum on her eyebrows and cheeks, he spoke softly. "Open wide baby!"

The look on Scotia's face was one of incredulousness, but she did exactly as directed. To her credit she stretched her jaw as far as she possibly could. Mark was roughly eight inches in length and as previously noted, relatively thick. Many women simply couldn't fellate him thoroughly and had to content themselves with sucking on his cockhead. Scotia had already had his cock in her mouth and knew what she was capable of doing with it.

Mark knew too, and grabbed her hair on both sides of her head and began brutally fucking her face. She was gagging and tears filled her eyes, but she kept sucking and using her tongue as good as any champion cocksucker might.

Even so he could only get about half of it down her throat. Still her fellating was so good that he knew he would be cumming sooner than later, and within a minute he felt his balls tighten and then his cock did that final little swell before erupting.

Scotia sensed what was about to happen too and tried to pull away. Mark didn't let her; he held her in place and pumped all the harder into her mouth. He groaned and began to squirt down her throat. She tried her best to swallow, but there was so damn much cum she just couldn't keep up. After three lines of jizm all but filled her mouth the remaining cum forced its way round his cock and out of her mouth, running down her chin.

Mark pulled my cock from her mouth and let the last few jets splash over her face. By the time he was done she was a scummy mess with semen dripping down her chin and over her breasts.

Scotia had swallowed plenty of semen and found herself coughing and gasping for air. Still there was a wry smile on her face even as tears mingled with cum that now streaked her face.

When she finally caught her breath she croaked, "Fuck me, Mark, I've never had anyone cum like that before!"

He gave her a moment to recover and rummaged through her bag of toys, setting several items on the bed where they'd be convenient, since he didn't intend to use the bed just yet. Scotia was still on her hands and knees recovering and didn't see what he'd laid out.

There were a number of clamps and weights in addition to the cuffs, and a crop that was every bit as dangerous as it looked. It was one of the items Scotia had brought that if not used judiciously could go beyond hurting to injuring. That was one of the reasons that its use turned her on so much. However, Mark had no intention of getting carried away; however he did plan on pushing her to her limits.