The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 21A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was making "woof—woof noises as his cock surged in and out of her greased up asshole.

Mark went to jack-hammering her; he wanted to last but knew that was impossible. His balls were telling him any second now and Scotia was responding to his relentless attack on her anus.

And then it happened. After one particular thrust he felt himself shoot glob after glob of cum deep into her rectum. He kept pinching and pulling her clit as his cock went through a series of contractions until his climax came to an end.

Only then did he realize Scotia was cumming from his anal assault too.

He collapsed over her back, forcing her stomach into the top of the chair and knocking the wind out of her.

Mark found his feet and stood, easing his deflating penis from her asshole. Head down and slumped over the chair, Scotia looked like a rag doll. The only sign of life she gave off was that she was breathing heavily as she recovered from the blow to her solar plexus.

Her ass was gaped open and cum was running out and down her legs. Mark sat heavily in the edge of his bed and watched her. A minute or two later she managed to slump down beside him.

It was minutes before either one could speak, but she was looking at him with focused eyes.

"Well?" Mark grunted.

"Mark, that hurt so much!" she squeaked

But after a pause and with a smile she added, "But it hurt so fucking good too!"

He put an arm around her and they just sat there quietly holding each other.

They sat like that for a while until Scotia finally said, "Mark, I'm wasted. Barry must be half crazy by now. I really should go home."

"Sure, it's been a long day."

"I'm kinda a mess too. Can I go clean up?"

"No, go home looking like that. I have a couple safety pins you can use on your dress. I'm sorry about tearing it up, but I think it added to the overall effect.

"My asshole feels like the Lincoln Tunnel, you know?"

"Too bad, I thought you'd enjoy it, like the other stuff we did."

"Oh, I did! It was one of the most intense sexual experiences I had ever had. I can't wait to do it again!"

Mark brought her a glass of water and as she drank it all down he got a good look at her ass and tits. The stripes had turned to a dull red and the welts, while still present were smaller. The bruising was starting to show. All and all she'd be damn sore for a while longer but she was perfectly alright. He was satisfied that he'd done a good job on her.

"Take a long hot bath when you get home, it will help a lot."

"I know that, Mark, but Barry's going to want to ride me some first."

"What, with cum still running out of you?"

"Yeah, he really gets off on that shit, you know?"

Mark finished putting all the scarves and clamps back into the bag and held it out to her. Scotia pressed herself against him and whispered, "Fuck me one more time!"

He gently pushed her away and said, "Go home, Scotia. I'm all fucked out and so are you."

"I--I guess you're right, Mark... but I want to tell you thanks," and with that she leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth. He kissed back. It wasn't the steamy kissing that they'd done earlier, but rather the kind between two people who had shared something extraordinary.

"No regrets?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Didn't go too far?"

"Oh hell yeah, way too far, but you did just what you said you would. Just what I asked you too. Next time however I want to be able to use my safe word."

"Wait a minute Scotia, I..."

"Shush! We'll talk about that next time. For now, just thank you. Now I'd better go home."