The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 21A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began by inserting a ball-gag in Scotia's mouth to muffle any screams. His neighbors, Jon & Mary Kaye Huntsman were having cocktails on the stern of their yacht in close proximity to the Hoar's Nook and might easily have heard any screams drifting up from below deck.

Next he tied her to the four corners of the bed by wrapping scarves about her wrists and ankles and followed that by looping a noose of rope about the silken scarves on each limb. When Scotia was spread-eagled this way, he picked up a crop and stood in front of her. Scotia didn't make a sound just looked into his eyes with a curiosity more than fear.

"Ever had these lovely tits thoroughly worked over?" He inquired then flicked first one nipple then the other with the business end of the crop; alternating back and forth as the supple leather caused her nipples to harden nicely.

She mumbled into the ball gag and he took it to mean, "A little," as she maintained eye contact with him.

"Well cunt, you are going to experience a lot more that that right now!" With that, he sharply slapped the top of her right breast with the crop leaving a red welt.

Scotia let out a yelp, more of surprise than pain. That would change soon enough. He continued a methodical slapping with the crop until her breasts were quite red and swollen. He paused then to add the nipple clamps, tightening them somewhat tighter than she had anticipated. But she bore that pain in silence.

The blindfold came next. Scotia was caught off guard by it. She had never been denied the sight of her punishment before by any of her so-called tormentors. The ball-gag prevented any protest and belatedly she realized that her safe-word was worthless and found herself fighting off the panic that suddenly swarmed over her.

He knows it, he will protect me. I know he will. She told herself over and over until it became a mantra.

In the darkness, Scotia discovered his touch meant everything. They both knew it. Searing bolts of pain coursed from her clamped nipples to her clitoris, and now she felt and dreaded the tip of a belt (at least she thought it was) as he dragged it along the inner surface of her thigh.

What now?

The touch of leather over her pubis was feather light, gentle, and very nearly inconsequential. It floated over her thickened labia, barely making any contact with them. It almost tickled.

Then he brought the end slashing down.

AHHHHH! AHHHHH! God Noooooo! The silent scream tore from her throat as the searing pain began in the inner lips of her labia. Circles of hurt radiated outward as the nerves responded.

Scotia's right knee pulled up and her body twisted over to one side. The abrupt and angry activation of the nerve endings set her to shaking. Chest heaving, she tried swallowing gulps of air. Mark allowed her a few seconds to gather her composure.

She let her weight sink into the mattress and spread her thighs open for him in acquiescence. Knowing full well that he could should he want to, damage her badly and leave her scarred for life.

When the belt landed directly over her clitoris. She screamed into the ball-gag. It was so loud that Mark doubted the device's effectiveness in muffling sounds although they barely made it topside.

Scotia's pubis burned with a fiery ache. She squirmed on the mattress. Deep, tearless sobs wracked her body. By sheer exertion of will, she forced herself to take slow, steady breaths. She managed to stretch herself open again and waited for the next sharp blow.

When the blow came, it struck her clit.

Scotia screamed and called him a motherfuckering bastard. But the gag prevented him from hearing her denouncing proclamation. He did wonder if she were using the safe word and paused long enough to remove the gag and ask if she wanted to continue.

Realizing she could be heard and understood, she calmed down and answered with a simple, "Yes, you're rougher than expected, but I'm okay."

That said Scotia attempted to protect her pussy from further assaults by wriggling against her bonds and curling a thigh protectively over her cunt.

Mark laughed and gently eased her flat on the mattress again. A slight, but insistent pressure against her knees extended the chasm between them and allowed him to hit her thighs at the crease where they met the pubis and continued over the legs but left her cunt alone. This hurt, but far less than before. Moments later he began adding the occasional blow to her cunt, but she was able to tolerate the pain.

When he spit on Scotia's cunt twice then rubbed the saliva over the swollen lips with the knuckles of his hand. She knew the next blows would be painful and gripped the bonds between her hands and feet, steadied herself and waited.

This one really hurt. Scotia sobbed under the blindfold without actually crying and shrieking her fury at him. Mark folded the belt over and strapped her again in the exact spot as before.

Scotia spit at him, but as she was blindfolded, missed badly and it landed on her breasts. He laughed derisively and hawked an even larger amount into her face to show her how it should be done, then slapped each of her cheeks in turn.

He traded the belt for the cat-o'-nine-tails and used it fiercely and with less precision than before. The multiple tails meant that several places would hurt at once. But the ache induced was also more diffuse. Additionally, Scotia was now used to the whipping; as her nerve endings having gotten partially sensitized to the pain.

He lashed her arms, her belly, and then her breasts. She squealed impotently as the cat thudded against her breasts. Scotia would hear the whooshing sound; feel a brief moment of air; a kind, momentary breeze as it were on her sweaty flesh, and then the vicious slaps and subsequent needles shooting pain into the dermis. She clearly had a high tolerance. He intended to reach it and then some.

"Nearly done," he whispered in her ear, and then proceeded to use the crop again to beat the soles of her feet almost raw.

Then with Scotia curled into the fetus position, he announced "And last..." paused long enough for Scotia to cry, "We're finished... you said..."

"Nearly done, were the words I used, Scotia. Now we'll finish you off with ten over your cunt."

His hand soothed along the inside of her thigh and coaxed her legs apart. He whispered reassuring words; however his gentleness stopped at speech, for he didn't moderate the force of the blows.

The tears started at three. Her nose went runny at five. There aren't words to describe the agony and torment Scotia experienced at seven, eight, and nine. Ten impacted her as a blissful release. The suffering was finally over. Amid the bawling and the howling and the sniveling beneath the blindfold, she also laughed aloud at the completion of the whipping.

An overriding sense of accomplishment accompanied the conclusion of the act. She had endured. The pain had excited the nerves. It made her feel awake to the moment. It echoed still. The flesh thrummed in tempo with her pulse. Scotia hurt in places she could not name. This aroused her enormously.

Mark kissed her and filled her open mouth with wine. This aroused her, too. He unknotted the scarves and ropes that bound her. When both hands were free, she plucked the blindfold from her face and threw herself at him. She bit his lower lip and gave him her tongue, taking his. Large paws cupped her tits as they made out. The outside of her cunt throbbed. The muscles in her legs were suffused by ache. Scotia's shoulders smarted from being tied for so long. Her ankles and wrists were raw from straining against the scarves. Small, parallel welts crisscrossed the insides of my thighs. (Evidently, he had applied the cat with greater vigor than she had supposed.) Her pussy lips were battered and bruised, deformed and sore. But these were minor discomforts for the moment.

"I want you to fuck me," she told him as she stroked his cock, which was mostly hard.

He fumbled for a moment with the packaging of the condom, then gave up and bit the wrapper open. Once he was sheathed, he leaned his weight against her chest. She fell backward, her legs spread, and his body occupied the room that she had made. Scotia grabbed hold of his shaft and placed it at the entrance of her cunt. Gravity took care of the rest. Mark penetrated her, sinking all the way in all at once. She sighed in relief and happiness at the sudden fullness of her cunt. Scotia collapsed the muscles of her vagina around his cock. Her ankles hooked about his buttocks, and her arms wrapped his back to compel him closer to her. His fingers combed through her hair, which was soaking wet.

They fucked throughout the night. He used his cock, fingers, a vibrator, various galley implements, and finally his tongue. After eating Scotia out until her juices dripped from his chin, Mark fisted her, bringing her to orgasms of exquisite agony that soaked the sheets.

And still she begged him to fuck her more.

Mark positioned her the way he wanted her -- ass out, head down, arms braced against the edge of the kitchen counter and the sink itself. He slapped her ass until it was a rosy red, and then pressed inside of her. She moaned despite his having warned her about their neighbors hearing her. So he slipped two fingers into her mouth for her to suck on as his cock opened her further. Scotia pressed back against him and tongued them hungrily as he bottomed out in her crevasses.

To add to her pain/pleasure, Mark reached around her body and pinched her nipples while his other hand grabbed her shoulder for leverage and he began to fucking her again, whispering as he did. "Take My dick all the way inside of you. Open yourself for me... that's My cunt..."

Scotia moaned and came; then came again. Her body writhed under him as his words washed over her. He fucked her harder. She came again, thrashing, roaring, violently as he man-handled her body. Then he held her while their breathing slowly returned to normal.

Moments later Mark gently lifted her chin until she was looking at him.

"Scotia, that's nothing compared to what it's going to feel like the next time we get together."

Now there was fear in her eyes. Her chest started to heave as the adrenaline started pumping through her.

"Would you like a few more smacks to those tits?" he inquired callously.

"NO!" she said her voice a dry rasp of her normal tone. "Please don't do this, it's too much. I can't take any more! At least not my tits... my husband..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"Okay... spread your legs as wide as you can!" he said sliding the cat-o'-nine-tails between her thighs.

"NO! Not my pussy! Please not that!" she was shaking with fear.

"Please no, Mark... PLEASE!"

He knew she was getting close to her limit, but he thought she could take a little more punishment.

"I suppose I could content myself with whipping your lovely white ass a nice rosy red."

"Yes... yes my ass! Do it, whip my ass!"

"Okay, now open up" Mark said holding up the ball gag.

She seemed to sense that she'd better do as he said to minimize the treatment and opened her mouth without any further argument.

It was only after he had her fully gagged that he went to the bed and picked up some nipple clamps and weights. As soon as Scotia realized what he intended to do Mark heard her muffled screams and saw her shaking her head back and forth.

He ignored her and attached the adjustable clamps to her stiff and swollen nipples, tightening them about halfway then added several small weights to them.

Mark knew that she would be squirming while he worked over her ass which would have them bouncing and jerking painfully at those tender nubs. He envisioned that on finishing with Scotia, her ass and tits would be very sore with those nipples especially raw. But he also knew it was turning them both on again and was extra careful not to do bodily injury to her.

He lifted the weights slightly above her nipples and then dropped them. The grunt of pain that ensued in return was perfect.

Picking up the cat-o'-nine-tails he went to work on her delectable derrière, quickly turning it a bright crimson. He wanted to get this over with quickly as his cock was hard again and he knew she would enjoy another rousing fuck before departing for home. He had her jumping around with the third lash and found he was mesmerized by the way her breasts flounced each time he brought the cat down across her rump. Tears were streaming down her face and there was a constant flow of muffled screams from behind the gag. He decided to stop.

Scotia sagged against her bindings and her head flopped forward. She was covered in sweat, and her face stained with tears and drying cum. Her breasts, pussy and ass were red from the abuse he'd subjected to her. Yet all and all Scotia looked more fuckable than he'd ever seen her.

He began by removing the clamps, which caused a little yelp of pain as the blood rushed back, but with the gag still in place it was almost silent. Next he undid the gag and tossed it aside. Scotia made no sound. As he released the scarves and other bindings, he had to hold her up with one arm around her waist. She draped her arms over his shoulders and Mark scooped her up in both arms and headed to the bed.

Before they reached the bed though, she'd regained enough strength to look up and in a croaking, whisper she said, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"In due course, bitch, in due course." Mark said, elatedly realizing his timing had been perfect.

Scotia looked for all the world as if she'd been used and abused just as she'd wanted. She was moving gingerly, but that was expected.

She smiled slightly but didn't speak.

Mimicking her smile, he said, "Just so we're clear, I'm enjoying this immensely."

"Could I please clean up?" Scotia asked somewhat hesitantly, clearly unsure how Mark would react.

"Of course," he said kindly, intending to keep her off balance. "We could both use a good shower. Go ahead, you'll find anything you might need in the head, err, that's the bathroom in nautical terminology."

Deciding to push matters further, Scotia pushed on, "Mark, you tore my dress to pieces. Is there anything for me to wear?"

Ignoring her question, he said, "Have you done any anal recently?"

"No, I haven't" she said uncertainly.

"There's a pair of shorts and a shirt in that dresser, they may fit; other-wise pin the dress together. You'll be in the car; no one will see your tits or ass in it. But first come over here." He indicated an arm chair adjacent to the bed.

"Stand behind that and bend over the back. Just stay there until I tell you otherwise." and with that he left the bedroom.

He went to the toy bag and got out a large dildo and a butt plug. He felt she could tolerate both without damaging herself. Reaching back into the bag he found a tube of KY Jelly and brought all three items back to the bedroom and set them on the seat of the chair in front of Scotia.

"OH!" she blurted, seeming somewhat surprised. "Hey, you should know I--I can't take that butt thing."

Mark moved behind her and smacked her hard on the ass with my bare hand.

"OUCH!" she screamed both in pain and surprise.

"Now shut the fuck up unless you want a lot more of that!"

That said, he poured a generous amount of lube into her ass crack and his middle finger. He rimmed her hole with it then slowly inserted his finger inside her. She immediately began to tense.

"Relax" he said softly.

She did somewhat. Mark pushed deeper, this time with less resistance though she did tense a little.

He pulled the finger out and added more lube, this time he included his index finger too.

"Relax"

She did and he worked both fingers in and held them in place while she adjusted to them. Soon he was slowly fucking her ass with two fingers. Most of the way out, then all the way back in, most of the way out, all the way back in. It didn't take long before she was relaxed and little "Mmmm" noises were coming out of her.

"See, not so bad after all"

"You're too big, Mark. You'll rip me up."

"That's what the butt plugs for, you stupid cunt."

To his surprise, Scotia started to cry.

He withdrew the fingers and she breathed a sigh of relief, only to groan as he added more jelly to her rectum, shoving it in with his fingers.

Then he placed the tip of the plug at her entrance and started to push; he smiled as her sphincter stretched wider and wider with little effort from him.

"Oh, fuck Mark... it's too big. PLEASE STOP!"

"Look I'm going to fuck your asshole, and fuck it hard. You want me just to rape it now or stretch you out slowly. It's up to you!"

Finally she came around, "NO, I'm sorry. Keep going; just--just don't put your cock in me yet."

Mark just laughed, "Well, since you asked so nice! I'll just jam this plug up there for now"

And with that, knowing it would hurt like hell, he did exactly that until it popped in. Scotia's scream of pain made his cock stiffen more than he imagined it could.

"You bastard" she hissed softly.

"Say that again and your tits will feel the crop until they're dripping blood, BITCH!"

Mark had expected no less from her, but knew he had to treat her like shit or lose control. He didn't want to break her, but needed her to surrender and now it seemed that getting there was more than half the fun.

"Okay, enough fooling around. It's time" Mark said as he moved behind her and admired her ass.

"Remember tensing up will make matters difficult for you and I'll find your hole that much tighter."

If you tense up like that it's going to hurt all the more"

"Ready to have that little item in your ass removed?" Mark asked

"LITTLE? Fuck yes I'm ready!" she snapped.

"Good!" He said with a smile.

"Oh, noooo!" she said, realizing too late what he intended, not that it would have mattered.

"Mark, not yet, please not yet!"

He firmly grasped the base of the plug and told her to relax and grip the chair arms firmly. Again she did as instructed, relaxing as best she could. He began a firm, steady pull on the plug rather than just yanking it out. It started to slide out and then with a POP, burst free.

Scotia gave a large sigh of momentary relief.

Without and defiance she asked, "Could we wait just a minute before you fuck me back there, please"

"Believe me, the sooner it goes in, the easier on you. But, you choose, if you want a few minutes rest you can, but I wouldn't" he said, meaning it.

She took a deep breath and after about thirty seconds replied, "Okay, go ahead then."

By now Mark was rock hard. Now normally a cock is going to give some and make anal a little easier than a plug or dildo does, but to Mark at least, his cock felt like steel.

"Take a good look at what you're about to feel bitch," he said mockingly. Then unable to resist, he gave her ass a wickedly hard smack and speared her asshole with his cock.

Scotia's scream reverberated throughout the area--the following day his neighbors, the Huntsman's would inquire about the goings on aboard the Hoar's Nook that night and if his partner and he wanted to play with them in the near future. Mark responded with, "I don't know. I will ask though." And to his surprise Mary Kaye gave his penis a good squeeze while her husband Jon laughed and chirped, "I do hope she'll oblige us."

As Scotia's screams died down, Mark's erection slowly disappeared into her bowels. Moments later he pulled out all but the head, equally slowly, savoring the mind-boggling tight encasement around his manhood. Reaching around to her front, he tweaked her clit helping to build the intensity of her forthcoming orgasm.

Mark knew her nipples had to be on fire. Her ass surely was taking a serious mistreatment but her cunt was experiencing a contrasting pleasure. He continued working her clit and began fucking her ass harder and harder.