The Next Game Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her, "I thought it was supposed to be harder to get someone pregnant here."

She nodded, "It must be something she encoded into your DNA along with your stamina. If they are ovulating your little swimmers will find the target."

The girls looked at him, "You got us both pregnant? Does that mean we stop playing?"

He looked at the Goddess, "I delivered the message to the other two."

The goddess looked at them. "Your children will be taken like you were. Raised by our caretakers like you were. I am starting a trial of something where the mothers and father of Raven's children can meet in the dream state.

The mothers and Raven can decide how often we do this. Period visits, as a group, individually. I informed Lirana, Shia, and Ersa. While Lirana is not having your children yet. I could see it happening in the future. She has 4 other children in this world that I informed her about. She will be seeking some comfort."

He looked at them, "I think I have given you your names for this life unless you have them and can tell me." The goddess nodded. Blossom looked at me, "I had not thought about it. Blossom works for me I love it but how did you come up with it?"

He looked at her, "Your heritage Pacific Ocean heritage to it. Either Japan or Hawaii. Japan is known for its blossoms. In Hawaii, women will use an orchid to identify if they are single or in a relationship by which ear, they wear the flower over. Left if they are in a relationship and right if they are not.

Eve's name comes from religion. The basis for several human religions is what is called the old testament. The story of how God put one man and one woman to populate the Earth. The man was Adam and the woman was Eve. Eve was an innocent, naive, and curious woman who ate forbidden fruit and got Adam and Eve were cast from the Garden of Eden.

She is the mother of all to a lot of religions. We are here, this is the universe we live in. Myssara we venerate but I drew your names from my human past on Earth. I would suggest when they arrive in the world, they both have an orchid over the ear so they can find each other easier.

After they find each other, you can have a merchant outside who is selling orchids. Those two were just the first to see him and buy one."

The goddess laughed, "I like that."

He looked at them, "I am Sarrion 'The Raven' Black. I will likely include 'The Raven' in every character I play. I can summon one as an innate ability based on a different ruleset. One of the things I got for destroying that world. I have access to all of the rules to any world I am on. Remember that part of my discussion. Did you have a name picked out?"

She nodded, "I did but I want to change it now but not to Eve. Black Orchid, I want to play a stealthy backstabbing rogue or maybe an evoker mage."

He smiled, "The prestige class you want to review is called Shadow Dancer for the rogue. Shia one of the other ladies in my party and carrying one of my children is headed down that same line.

Blossom looked at me, "I want to play a caster I just don't know which caster."

He looked at the Goddess, "I know they have to generate their backgrounds but if you showed them the one trait and follow the path Ersa is on, they could do both. If Eve goes caster as well."

The goddess looked at her, "You would be another trial if we do this. One running in a party where the Raven is not in your group. Ersa is in his group. She was the weakest player in that party and he has done wonders for her including getting her pregnant."

He looked at Blossom, "Keep some of that oriental heritage in your character if you are playing human or half-elf. I would recommend human for the extra feat for both of you. The choice is yours. Elves and half-elves work too."

What would happen to the child if they chose halfling or dwarf?"

Myssara looked at him, "I would bar those races for their first character. Halfling and dwarven characters have those mating restrictions. Two players do it and they are the same race, then the child is born human."

He looked at them, "The Mage Ersa is human and Shia the Rogue is elven. If you want to be different then choose something different. I would still say human. Surprise me when you get to that. Myssara can you clean us all up and get us dressed. Keep that alter."

She smiled, "I will keep it and put one like it in my private sanctum that blends with the environment."

He looked at her, "We have another engagement you wanted me to attend and I would like that alter available." she smiled.

He nodded and thought. "It has been a long and stressful night. Then this lust fest. I have several people to work on characters with tomorrow. Would you come over to me? Give me a hug and a sweet soft kiss. Then send me to see AO, alone. I have a few questions for her. Then...then I would like to deal with the daily drama. Until I get to see my daughter again for one last time."

She came over and hugged him and the ladies looked confused. Then she gave him a sweet soft kiss, "I am sending you back lover so we both can work on characters. You got half your party to finish with and I got these 2 which you made easier but I want really good background stories."