The Next Game Master Pt. 01

Story Info
A three part follow-on series to the New Game Master.
54.2k words
4.79
13.1k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Shanghaied into a universe of gamers who are in a constant fight for survival Ralph Bronson took the fight to 'Goddess Lyria.' After ignoring her for 20 years she forces the character back into the game. After a shouting match with her that ended with him refusing to worship or venerate her, he found himself in blackness.

Inspired by so many things but not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm November 2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer. I do it to tell the story for those who wish to read them.

---

The world faded away for a second. He was in nothing but blackness. A light moved toward him and a woman walked forward inside the circle of light. Her footsteps made no sound as she appeared to walk on nothing but light. She stopped and looked at Raven, "It has been many centuries since one of our Game Masters has been killed."

Raven looked at her, "Does that mean I am free to go?"

She shook her head, "No. Let me start from the beginning. You chose to be here. Lillian brought you into her world. She was starving for players. She had a very high turnover rate. They would do stupid things like fuck her in the ass and get their heads cut off. She would kill them from her world but not from here.

She is allowed to mislead but not break the rules. She was barred from obtaining other players once you called her on the contract. She had to find a way to get you to agree, without coercion, to a new contract before she could bring in new players. She failed to do so. When you stopped worshiping her and calling her on her bluff, that killed her."

She laughed, "Most players just killed themselves to get out of her game. The most imaginative death was the last player before you. She was so frustrated with Lillian that she built a device, she was an artificer.

The device was a torture rack with swords set in it that covered the entire upper section of her body. She then purposely threw herself down a hillside. Every time her body hit the ground one sword would go in and pierce her heart.

Then another but it pulled the first out. Her heart was like a raw hamburger. That was the day before she finally pulled you out of the Elven Kingdom and decided she had to deal with your unwillingness to talk with her. Regardless you killed her."

Raven looked at her, "First, I never 'chose' to be here. I chose to sign up for a gaming group; not be brought here. Where did I agree to be brought here?"

She sighed and pulled forth the document he sighed; it was just a sign-up sheet for a gaming group. She then highlighted a section at the bottom of the page and blew it up almost a thousand times. It was a detailed contract; the language of which was not even English. "What language is this?"

She sighed, "Ancient Elven. As I said they are allowed to mislead but never lie." She translated the document over for him. He read through it all as he refused to acknowledge her until he finished reading everything. That seemed to annoy her.

He looked at her, "From what I read she broke this 'contract.' I use that word loosely as it is tantamount to signing a confession when you cannot read what you are confessing too. Injustice, who would I appeal this too? I called her on it and that killed her. That leaves me with no valid contract."

She sighed, "In a manner of speaking there is nothing in the contract about returning you, or that the powers that be would let you return. This is the standard contract she took it to the extreme in making it ancient elven and so small you could not even read it but she was allowed to mislead but not break the contract.

There is no appeal to it, it simply states the contract would be transferred to another goddess in this universe as written in case of a breach of the contract. Which you signed."

He looked at her, "You sanctioned kidnapping me here!"

She shook her head, "No you signed a document without fully reading it the first time. It does not make it any less legal. Your own courts and governments give you contracts all of the time written in 'legalize' that unless you were a lawyer you could not understand it or hope to understand it. Rarely are those in plain English. This is no different."

He shook his head, "This is completely different, it took away my rights!"

She sighed as she got more frustrated, "This is a copy of a contract you signed for college, and here is one for a used car place, and here is another from your middle school on your code of conduct covering free-speech. That YOU and YOUR parents acknowledged.

That the school had a right to censor disparaging remarks about other students of faculty. That is why all players brought here have to be over 18 years of age, to be legally binding as an adult in your former world."

He pointed, "Or get expelled."

She sighed, "No getting expelled here, assigned to a new homeroom and teacher here with the exact same contract for them. In every case, you signed away your ability to fight and protest given actions and to pay the associated costs. In this case, the cost was being transferred here to never be Mr. Ralph Bronson again."

He sighed, "I am not dead but I am not in a 'world' so what gives?"

She nodded, "Well normally we would see about making you a goddess except all of our goddesses are women. An unbreakable rule. The rule of changing sex is also unbreakable. Having one life, that depends on the goddess overseeing the game.

Some allow you to bring in a new character. Some allow players in the world to know other players. They may have twenty to thirty groups running around the world at any given time. Before you ask, I cannot put you with Kerria.

The player for that character has moved on. Every time they move on, they forget about their previous life and world. You forget about the previous lives, except your entry point. The fact you came in from Earth and the entry room.

You are simply another missing person. You do not actually age here as you exist as your own imagination. As bound energy in a new genetic shell. You have no physical body to go back to."

Raven groaned out, "I killed a goddess who was a Game Master. Do I get some sort of prize for that? Seeing as I cannot be another sick psychotic masochist Deity Game Master? I Mastered her Game."

She looked at Raven, "Not all are like her. You only got to the third waypoint before she pulled the court crap on you. Holding you at level 15 for 20 years. If she had gotten you to 20 you would have moved worlds and with no worshipers at that point, she would be dead. Same if she killed you or you willfully killed yourself. You greatly weakened her position the way you did that.

She kept you from completing that life. From moving beyond that waypoint inn before she pulled you back. Our next one I will ensure is not like that. Yes, you get something. Several things actually. You can retain as much or as little of your previous character as you like. You will know the universal rules and game rules for the world you go into.

It is like you have a copy of the game master's guide and players guide for that world and to a lesser extent this universe. This will continue even when you decide to or have to switch worlds. You will remember this discussion going forward.

You will not remember other characters beyond that first one unless of course, you kill another Game Master; which is highly unlikely. As all of the Games Masters have been warned of what happened. You make them nervous, which is a good thing.

They needed a shake up on the consequences. You can also make requests from your previous character that the Game Master cannot change. Provided they are not game-breaking. You have some decisions to make."

He looked at her, "You said you cannot reunite me with Kerria, but can you show me she has moved on and is happy?"

She manifested chairs, "Sit please."

He sat down and looked at her as he waited for the shoe to drop. She sighed out, "The only way to truly die in this universe is to kill yourself, not by action but by willing yourself dead. Shortly after she left you, and she did move on, she lost her will to live. She appeared in a new world alone, pregnant with your child, a virgin, and with no knowledge of you.

She gave birth that way and ended up ripping out her own hymen. I was furious about what followed and safeguards have been put in place to keep it from happening again. Everyone is born into a new world a virgin; this also goes for beginning a new life. She should not have been back in the game until after the child was born.

Both Goddesses got chastised by me for their involvement. Lyria lost all access to children born into her world as did the other goddess for allowing that torture to occur. This decreased her player base even further. They were shipped off as they became adults. This included your son John, who was named after your father.

Kerria, because of the birth, did not name the child and sent him away immediately. I tried to give her the answers, to get her to change her mind. It just cemented her resolve."

She threw an image up of Kerria, "You are seeing her as you remember her in that life and not how she appeared here."

The image played out. Kerria was in an area like this one or it could have been this one he did not know.

---

She cried out, "What have I done?!"

The same lady he spoke with now looked at her, "You wanted his child and Lyria kept you from having his child. She did not make it so you could. You always could and this is not your fault."

She looked up, "I abandoned him for this torture? I don't want to continue and if he ever does learn of this, I only hope he can learn, live and love as he talked about. But also forgive me for lying to him. You have not changed my mind. I know you tried; I am more committed to ending this than before."

---

The image faded away, "I tried to spare you this pain but I could see it was not going to work. You would persist without closure."

He looked at her, "You ever send me to another world like Lyria and I will kill them. Even if they kill me for trying."

She looked down, "I will not say you will never encounter another goddess like her again, but it will be a very long time if it ever does occur. You are a brilliant player and this universe needs brilliant players as much if not more so than Goddesses. I would ask that you give the new Goddess we find you a chance to show you a better side of this universe."

He looked at her, "I want no goddess that recruits from Earth even considered. You said I will not remember lives but I want to remember every goddess I deal with for as long as I exist. I want to see how many sadistic bitches I encounter and if this place is even worthy of saving."

She was taken aback by his demand and then nodded, "Very well. I will strive to keep those with a like mind of her away from you for as long as possible. I only have so many worlds."

He looked at her, "You never gave me a name."

She nodded, "They are unimportant. I am not a goddess of a world. I am not worshiped. I work to oversee them but sometimes I do not catch everything they have done or are doing at the time they take action. When I do find they have stepped out of line the penalties are harsh and not your concern. What do you want from your former life?"

He took several minutes to think about it. "I do not think I could cherry-pick too much of my previous life. I would say the time between Kerria leaving and my challenging Lyria is irrelevant. What she did wrong and me calling her on it I want to remember.

In regards to the 20 years of court life, I would prefer to forget the day-to-day politics. The fact that I helped to raise 7 children with 2 of her personas I do want to remember. They may have not been real but the experiences shape some of my bitterness! At her and this fucked universe!"

She nodded. "That is reasonable and expected. I hope you will give the next one a fair shot at showing you that she is not like her."

He looked at her, "Because of that I would never start the game as a virgin, ever. Instead, I would be a man with those experiences and knowledge of how to please a woman."

She nodded, "You would expect the equipment to make that happen as well. That is easy to do though they might make very slight changes to that. You will achieve the same results. Which were impressive. You must have watched a lot of porno 'how to' videos."

He nodded, "Too many apparently."

She laughed.

He looked at her, "I want my Raven familiar as a bonus innate ability to any character regardless of class."

She thought about that one. "That is not game-breaking as you killed a goddess. It is a symbol of death coming and bad luck to kill it would not be game-breaking just serve as a reminder to any Game Master you work with that you are 'The Raven.' I like it."

He looked at her, "You are in essence AO, Alpha, and Omega, of this universe?"

She nodded, "If you wish to refer to me that way it is fine though we will likely never meet again after this. The next question is where to place you?"

He looked at her, "Some world where magical gear is less prevalent but findable. Sex is as prevalent but the chase is at least a bit more challenging but not impossibly difficult either. Working with and interacting with other players is a must.

No NPC worlds. If they are not players then they are a sadistic bitch working to try and manipulate my free will. I noted that in the contract. A cornerstone of that contract is that you cannot stip me of my free will without my express permission. You will never have that. You can put that into writing right now.

I am tired of only screwing the Game Master because they are a jealous manipulative bitch. A world where I meet this head bitch in charge you call a Game Master. I can work through the character concept. That way I might have fewer issues with the Game Master and do not end up a beat-up mass in a fucked-up dripping cell."

She laughed at that last comment, "There are several who do that but they would make a slight exception for you. As you have done that once. Let me get you back to a new world and you can go from there."

He found himself in another cell, "Well this one is not dripping."

There was no scroll. Three beautiful and very naked women appear followed by AO who was dressed in the same white toga outfit that reminded him of a movie based upon ancient Greece. They looked at him with hunger, like they had not eaten in a month and he was a lamb to the slaughter.

AO looked at Raven, "Did you want to play Sarrion Black again?"

He looked at her, "As intended but with one minor change I want a Ranger Mage. I prefer pazio or pathfinder if you will with the exception of the find familiar spell. As an innate ability, it would make sense for it to function as the 5th edition find familiar."

One lady disappears. He looked at AO, "Is this like a reverse interview?"

She nodded, "Yes, the one who left likes 3.5 rules only with no mixing. Next question, are you set on the sword?"

He nodded. "I think as a secondary weapon it is less of an issue. Hating trolls works well with the change to the ranger as I can make my favored enemy trolls. Again, less game-breaking. I am not talking about the fucked-up game-breaking monstrosity she turned it into. What I wrote about."

Both ladies chuckled but remained. There was one blond and the other had dark black hair. There was just something about this second goddess. He looked and AO asked the next question. "Pregnancy."

He smiled, "Rarer than my last world. Magic birth control items in the game would be nice like cock rings. But that is a Game Master issue. I would not settle to raise a child. Raising them as we travel would be preferred or the mother raises them knowing I am a bit of a cad in that department. Marriage is not on my agenda. The one I would have considered for that is dead. Because of the sadistic behavior of two psychotic bitches."

AO sighed, "They are aware of what happened with her and marriage is a foreign concept in these worlds. Monogamy is not allowed in the greater scheme of things as we work to increase the population.

Birth control can be found but it is rare and expensive. I know you are not into men so you will just have to go with the risks. The more children we have here the fewer we need to find from Earth. Consider that your incentive."

He nodded, "Then I will be fucking every woman within sight to keep your kind away from Earth."

She sighed and continued as he thought she had nothing to say about Earth. He had not said anything but the other two seemed shocked by the latitude he was shown, "Starting at the beginning or after some travel?"

He looked at her, "I generally like to start from the beginning but if I start with a group as a replacement then I would not want to be a first-level character with a group of tenth level characters. I was told I made it to the 3rd inn, instead of the fourth.

Level 15 as you did not count my starting point as an inn. Yet it was an inn. I am making a few changes to the character and playing it the way I want. Start at the beginning."

They both still remained.

She sighed, "Some game master will call that the first inn, other simply a starting point even though an inn exists there. But you did make it to level 15 and should have made it to 20 easily with the way you play the game."

She asks another question. "A party of players or Non-player characters (NPC's)?"

He scoffed, "Asked and answered. I have gone almost all NPC route and all NPC route. Found that it sucked. Game Masters could have an imagination if they are not busy just fucking with people's minds. To really bring a game alive you need more players.

An NPC to fill a missing role or a spouse in the party, or others we might be guarding while traveling, sure. More than one within the party and I will kill them myself. After 20 years in that fucked hell hole you allowed to fester, I would know how to tell the difference. I prefer working with like-minded gamers."

They were still shocked at how much he was getting away with saying. They said nothing to her but they both looked at each other after yet another blistering comment. Yet, they still both remained.

AO sighs, "Normally I am down to one by now but they both seem to like you. How would you like to decide the matter?"

He looked at her and grabbed his cock. He stood there and jerked himself off in front of them and then looked back at them. "Now that the first one is out of the way, let me see which one is the best cock sucker."

AO laughed, "You are a bit of a cad."

The cell door opened The blonde goddess left. The goddess with long black hair, piercing blue eyes, and no pubic hair. She was a solid C cup bordering ongoing D. She came over kneeled down and sucks his cock like she had not had a meal in months.

She has one hand snaking toward his asshole and another playing with his sack. She slipped a finger in his ass and started on his prostate. She sped up her tongue thrashing on his cock and sucked it into her throat and he lost the battle to hold back any longer.

He came hard and shoot a massive load into her stomach. She finishes her meal and cleans him up. "That makes you mine my lover. First time I have ever had to compete for a player. Though your form of competition I enjoyed."