The Next Game Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled Shia on her back and slid her up the bed. He moved the chamber pot next to the bed. He climbed up on the bed and grab her legs and spread them wide. He pointed his cock at her ass.

He looked at Ersa, "Guide it in. Only fair."

She grabbed his cock and worked it past the ring. Ersa moaned out as he slowly pulled back and moved forward repeatedly until he was fully impaled into her ass. He pulled her legs up to his chest. He leaned forward and grabbed her head and pulled it toward him.

He gave her a slow kiss, "Hold your legs here."

She nodded. He put one hand around her waist and the other on her thigh. He started slow and picked up speed. She wailed with climax after climax. He rubbed her clit lightly. She clamped down so tight after 15 minutes. He could hardly move.

He pushed it deep as she did this. He ejaculated into her bowels. She passed out on him. Her body went limp except for her ass which was locked on his cock. He carefully picked her up and move her legs down.

He slid out and set her on the pot and there was a knock on the door. He looked at Ersa, "You want to see who that is?"

She slid into her robe. He pissed into the chamber pot. In walked the naked dwarven cleric. His cock looked like a squashed beer can. He walked over and tapped the face of the elf and she starts to come around and he casts some healing onto her. He looked at Raven, "I heal you might continue and we cannot have that."

He laughed, "We are moving into the cuddle and sleep stage and I am not in need of healing."

He nodded and sighed, "We have three men over there and we could not top the noise you guys were making."

Raven smiled. "That is because I spent part of the time nailing them against the wall. Or Eating this nymph's cunt while she was on my shoulders and her back against the wall. While the other was sucking me off."

He laughed, "That means you did 5 times. We kept count."

He smiled, "I have done 12 before."

He laughed, "NOT tonight."

The ladies laughed and he walked out of the room. He closed the door and they heard him talk with the others. He heard the barbarian yell over, "Myssara would be proud of you Raven. That is a shorter version of ravenous."

He yelled back, "ONLY THE NAME IS SHORTER."

He heard laughter from the other room. He had 2 very tired ladies giggling and nodding. "Do you regret putting me in charge?"

They shook their heads. Ersa looked at him, "No lover, you can fuck like crazy and I have never squirted like that before. Maybe a little and the guy thought it was disgusting but you put me into a position to just keep going until you came. Gods, I need some water. Then I will clean the bed."

He helped Shia to her feet. "You may be named Shia but in bed or should I say during sex as we spent little time in bed. You are Banshia."

She laughed. "It has never been a problem before because of most guys slam, bam, and out. They hear me climax once and think they are done. You did not stop. She did not stop. Except when you asked her to take it easy on me. Thank you for that bit of relief."

He smiled, "You can help clean me up as I have cunt juice everywhere."

She laughed, "You are pretty soaked."

He looked at her, "Would you have changed anything?"

Shia nodded, "I would have had the barbarian join us to take some of the load off."

She laughed. Raven looked at her, "She could probably take the night with me solo. We worship the same Goddess. Her name is Lirana. I got her to call me by my name and after tonight it is etched in everyone's brain."

Ersa smiled, "Yes, it is my ravenous Raven."

Shia leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Could you do this before you came to this world?"

He whispered back, "I was brought into this world as a non-virgin who had seen way too much porn, but I learned a lot on my last world in practical experience."

She looked at him and kissed him hard, "I am glad you are here. Transfers are rare and you remember that?"

He smiled, "So am I. We have to find abominations tomorrow though."

She smiled. "I found one tonight. Scratch that 2 tonight."

She walked over and kissed Ersa and whispered into her ear and she came over and kissed Raven and then whispered into his ear, "How many lives are you on?"

He whispered in Ersa's ear, "Technically still on my first. I kind of destroyed the other world. Which is why I remember it. I got to level 15 and she pulled me off the road to 'play house' for 20 years."

She looked back and mouthed, "How?!"

He whispered in her ear, "I am really not allowed to tell you. Other than it would not work here. Don't think I want it too either. I am still debating that. I like having real players for my party though. They just ship you to another world. This is better."

She nodded and he whispered back, "I thought talking like this was against the rules?"

She shook her head, "Not in the adventurer's inn on this world. You do have to keep it quiet. It helps you find players you have played with and like. Out on the road if you keep it down and talk with a party member you can sometimes ask questions. You have to be separated from all personas. Everyone in this group has run together. The exercise downstairs was to see what you came up with. To try and gauge how much you knew. Guess you know more than all of us."

He whispered back, "All communication about your past outside of the game was barred."

Shia nodded, "It is here too but we can talk about things that have happened to us in this world. You appear to be different because you are a transfer. We remember classes and finishing them but not too much of the details."

He chuckled, "So virgin and pornos were ok just no details."

Ersa laughed, "Yeah, you would have gotten some kind of warning about it. I will tell the other members tomorrow. They will find it interesting to know that you are not as new as we thought you might be. Might even be able to help us get past this series of quests. I don't remember the details just that I died from stupidity."

He smiled, "I want to try something while you clean me up. Nothing sexual."

She smiled and started washing him down. He went over and pulled the elven blade with the blue and purple flame. She stared at it and whispered, "You started with this?"

He put it in her hand and the flames turn red and yellow. Shia came over and he put it in her hand and it was red and yellow.

He thought, "Is this Hetisca and do you bar me from using other weapons?"

The weapon had no voice and he was thankful for that.

He put the sword away. He pulled the two of them together and whisper, "It has fewer powers for you. It is a flaming sword for you. Fire, cold and troll bane for me.

I spent twenty years fucking around with 2 of the goddess's personas but refusing to talk to her. I was told I had to go back on the road. I eventually went ballistic and then destroyer her. Am I allowed to say a date?"

They shrugged, "He whispered, "January 9th, 2018 is when I entered."

Shia whispered, "December 2017."

Ersa simply nodded, "This night was fucking amazing."

Shia laughed, "Best fuck ever. That I know of."

Ersa giggled. He went and pulled them into bed after He dried off from the washing. They curled up with him, "Shia you have yet to suck my cock so you get to do the wake-up call."

She laughed, "I can do that."

They headed off to sleep. Myssara visits him, "Your entire group is players. Players who have had a rough go of it in terms of completing objectives. You find them unworthy at some point I do not have an issue with you dropping them. The sword has these powers only for this life. I put a weak protection enchantment on your armor for dumbing down that unbalanced weapon as a thank you."

He asked, "If I die and I choose to repeat this character the sword would be what?"

She responded, "Yours again, only for you and only because of your contract with AO. Flaming to anyone else who used it. I cannot break her contract and you are owed your raven and that sword in whatever life you are in. The armor is for this attempt at this life but others could wear it when you find better."

He thought, "Fair enough."

He saw a ghostly image of her, "You are a player here. Enjoy yourself. I know I did, watching you rock both their worlds."

He sighed, "Tried that once already. I am waiting to see what happens."

She nodded, "I know you were hurt extremely badly and treated harshly. I will make every endeavor to ensure that is not the case with me."

He woke up with Shia sucking his cock. He gave her a lovely release into her mouth. She swallowed it all and what came out of the corner of her mouth Lirana kissed away. She was fully dressed. "You have been blessed with a nice cock."

He smiled and sat up on his elbows, "So who was better Gardner or Flar?"

She smiled, "Flar has better girth. Gardner had a nice length.

You have a better length and a nice amount of girth. I will have to try it sometime."

He looked at her, "It has one more left in it before it will go down if you want too now."

She smiled, straddled him, and slid down with a groan. "Yes, nice length. She went for a hell of a ride. He had one hand on her hips and one on her breast over her armor.

She ripped the top of her armor off. He grabbed both of her tits. He squeezed them hard and rolled the nipples between his thumb and finger. She smiled and threw her head back and wailed a loud climax. She went to town grinding on him. She growled out and clenched down. He pounded up into her for a few more strokes and gave her a load.

She looked at him, "You can do that more than 5 times in a night. That makes you a better fuck."

She hopped up. He grabbed a towel and started to clean up. The other two came over and start cleaning him with their mouths and then took the towel and dry him.

He smiled and whispered, "Thank you for that."

Shia smiled and the two of them kiss and drank some juice while he got dressed.

He put the armor on over his clothes. He found his old leather in his pack. He put the sword on his back as before. Set for un underhand draw and below his pack. He had it all under his cloak and the other sword at his side. He wrapped his cloak around him, "Where do we meet?"

The two of them came over and each kissed him. Shia smiled, "We wanted to thank you for last night but the blow job and kisses are all we are up for this morning. Thank you for satisfying Lirana's curiosity. She thought we were faking it last night. Now she knows better. She only wanted one crack at you but she may change her mind."

He laughed, "She still had two other holes to get filled at some point."

The ladies laughed at that. He whispered to them, "Have you two done Flar and Gardner in a past life?"

They both nodded and Shia elaborated, "Past attempts in this life. Everyone except Marshal. We know that much. Why we were not virgins last night. We know we have failed a lot but not where or why or even how often. We remember being at this inn and we fucked around then, before leaving. We lost count how many times we have been back here."

He nodded, "I think I should take her on, one-on-one at some inn in the future. Just to find out if she can handle it all!"

They laughed. Ersa smirked, "I want to see her walking the next day!"

Shia laughed, "She walked out with his cum running down her legs."

He laughed at them. They grabbed their gear and headed downstairs. Marshal met him at the bottom of the stairs, "Flar is upset you fucked Lirana."

He shrugged, "She came in while Shia was blowing me this morning. If he is that possessive maybe he should talk with her about it. Technically she fucked me. She climbed on top and went for a ride."

Marshal walked backed over to talk with the other 3 while they sat and ate breakfast. The dwarf came over, "Sorry about that. She reminded me I hold no claim to her."

He looked at him, "I was talking with the 2 ladies that at some future inn I should take her on one-on-one for the night. These 2 would have to have company I am sure if that occurred. That night I would go for 6, maybe even 12. Just to see if she can still walk come morning."

The dwarf laughed, "Careful she will take that challenge."

He nodded. "I suspect she would but we do venerate the same Goddess. It will likely happen at some point."

He sighed and nodded, "True. From what I heard last night you might fuck her into submission."

He slapped him on the shoulder, "You never work to break them, just come to an understanding. Same way with horses."

He chuckled and the ladies laughed. Shia looked at Raven, "We came to an understanding. He knows how to fuck and is not afraid to use it."

Ersa looked at Raven, "We need to go and have a whispered talk about you."

He nodded, "Go ahead."

He sat and ate. The dwarf still stood there. He looked at him, "You will want to hear what they have to say."

He walked over and listened in and they all look at him except the 2 doing the whispering. The dwarf came walking over, "Let me see it."

He pulled the black crystal-like blade and slide it onto his lap under the table. He looked at him, "You are a cleric, detect magic. Sword and armor."

He did and his eyes went big around and he walked away and Raven sheathed the sword. Marshal walked over, "We know we have worked together several times and have not made much progress. I usually lead, I think. They want me to ask you to lead. I know we have been to this inn several times. Lost count."

Raven shook his head, "You lead. Just learn to take and receive advice when not asked. The only way you will learn."

He smiled and walked back to them and they walked over, "We are ready to get going."

He looked at him, "How are we traveling? Have we got enough provisions in case the hunting is bad?"

Marshal looked at the others and they all shook their heads, "We start walking is what I would say."

Raven nodded and then said, "No. First a general store we want at least a week's worth of dry rations, two would be better.

Then we see if there is a caravan heading in the direction we are going. They might need extra guards, scout, and a healer. Does that sound like a better idea Marshal?"

Marshal smiled, "Yes, safety in numbers."

Raven smiled, "That is the idea. We might also find a small job here or there that picks us up a little more experience, coin and maybe a magic item or two."

They smiled and he got up from the table and grabbed his bow. "I am going to find a store. Do you guys know where it is at? There may be a job board with caravan guard requests in front of it. As well as the supplies."

Ersa took the lead and they walked out past the stables. He saw a general store and 2 sets of 6 wagons loading up.

He went inside. He looked around and found a metal cooking pot, 7 sets of utensils, lots of salt, pepper, seasoning for meat, wooden spoons, eating utensils for 7, just fork and spoon a hand ax, 14 weeks of dry rations, 7 metal plates, and an extra dozen waterskin.

He saw Marshal standing by the door and waved him over, "Have you talked with the two caravans loading up to find out where they are headed? If they need guards?"

Raven looked outside and Marshal walked out. He waved the ladies over after he paid for all of this stuff. He handed the cooking pot, and spoon with two sets of everything else to Lirana.

He looked at her, "You can tell Flar I expect he will be cooking. Or healing for food poisoning. I will cook if he can hunt."

She laughed. He divided out the rest. He bought a couple of extra quivers full of arrows for now. Marshal came in. "The far set of wagons is paying half as much as the nearer set. They are headed to the same destination up the road."

He nodded, "Take the set with the less pay."

He looked at Raven, "Why?"

Raven looked at him, "They are not traveling together. Which means they are taking 2 different routes. The one set of wagons has 2 horses per wagon. They have fewer horses and they are going to be slower. They are probably going to take every unsafe shortcut to get to the destination.

The other caravan wagons have 4 horses per wagon. If I were a bandit the easiest way to stop a caravan permanently is to kill a horse. They will spend a day transferring cargo and leaving some behind. Up the road, it gets repeated.

Further down the road, there is a tree across the road. They have to unhitch horses to help move it. The other guy has spare horses. This means he is expecting to have scouts riding ahead and they can do those other things.

Like, help to move a tree. The wagons do not have to be unloaded if they lose 1-2 horses. They have spares if someone takes them out anyway. Pay is less but the security of that set is much better than this other set. My opinion but we will go with your choice."

Marshal smiled and walked out and came back in, "They are only looking for 5."

He smiled, "Tell him we can leave the ranger scout and cleric behind if that works."

He came back in, "He will take all 7."

He handed him the supplies he had got him. They headed outside and the caravan master looked us over, "You the scout?"

Raven smiled and called forth his rave, "We are, you get him for free."

He chuckled, "What does he do?"

He turned around, "Road search pattern go." The raven took off into the woods. He looked, "I thought you told it the road?"

Raven held up a finger and they saw it cross the road then it came flying out. Lots of humans about on both sides."

He looked at the man, "That is a busy road. But in the wild country. I see wolves, bear, deer, rabbits, lots of men milling about on the right side of the road on horses. You get the idea.

He has another pattern where he will bounce around from branch to branch around the camp. He alerts me if he sees something sneaking up on the camp."

He snapped his fingers and he disappeared. "I can pretty much summon him at will. Unless he is killed in which case, I cannot summon him again until the next day. He retains all that training. Also, any other training I might decide to add.

Those two patterns cover most situations. Wood search is a road search away from the road. He flies in the trees and monitors the roads and areas around close to the road."

He nodded and looked at the paladin, "You have a really good scout. Glad we are not leaving him behind."

Raven chuckled. He looked at Raven, "You are the one who told him you could leave the cleric and scout behind?"

He nodded. "Two vital roles for a team like this."

The wagon master looked at Raven, "Why did you not go with the other group they were paying more?"

Raven explain it to him and he smiled, "You have seen a caravan or two."

He nodded, "I also like to hunt if you are up for some fresh game."

He smiled, "We will be heading out that road why don't you take a horse here and see what you can round up in the next 2 hours. Wait for us."

Raven walked back and adjusted the stirrups on the saddle.

He tied the reins together and the wagon master looked at Raven, "What are you doing?"

He got up on the horse and got it moving forward. He flipped around in the saddle locked his feet into the stirrups and launch an arrow into the empty driver's seat. He flipped back around and grabbed his arrow. "If I run into trouble, I can point the horse toward the caravan flip around and shoot at anything pursuing me.

That was only a half draw on the bow. I did not want to cause any lasting damage, or scare your horses."

He smiled, "If these guys think like you do you would be worth twice the money."

He rode off, "Let me see what I can scrounge up. How many bodies we feeding and do you wish to have extra meat for smoking? Which wagon does the game get taken to? How much space do you have open in the back of that wagon?"