The Nice Ladies Upstairs

Story Info
Single Young Man, Apartment Building, Older Female Tenants.
4k words
4.5
78.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice -- Apartment 1B

I'm a single male in my mid-twenties living in a basement apartment of a two-story apartment building -- two apartments on the first floor and two on the second. Mine is the only one in the basement, with the rest of the basement being laundry, heating, etc. I work the third shift at a paper mill, so my days are free.

It all started when I was forced to move out of the apartment I was sharing with a buddy. He was getting married and wasn't too keen on me being there and watching while he fucked his new bride in every room of the apartment. So, I was down at the local supermarket, looking on their community bulletin board for apartments to rent, when an older, buxom woman started sticking up a "Tenant Wanted" ad. It was for a one-bedroom partly-furnished basement apartment (probably a bootleg apartment), with low, cash-only rent (it was definitely a bootleg apartment), for a single male. I was interested and informed the woman accordingly. I introduced myself, she told me her name was Alice and she was looking for someone to help her and the tenants as necessary. Telling her I would be more than interested in helping a damsel in distress in her hour of need, which gave her a giggle, she took me up on the deal. She named the location and the rent, we shook hands and I agreed to move in within the week.

Saturday morning, I showed up for a look-see. Alice was there, I gave her some cash, she gave me the keys and a quick tour -- one bedroom, one small bathroom, and a combination living/dining room with a small kitchenette. I took note of what I'd need to buy (sheets, blankets, pillow cases, a pillow, foodstuffs, etc.) and went shopping. Radio and TV, I already had.

Upon returning with my stuff, I was again met by Alice who insisted on helping me move in and get settled. Watching her rump wiggle as she made my bed was a nice sight, and she'd occasionally bump into me or have her breast rub up against my arm. She mentioned the apartment had a small shower (no bath) and to emphasize how small it was she invited me to join her just to see how small it was. It was small, and we were pressed against one another, her breasts crushed up against mine, her hands on my hips. The two top buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned, and her bosom looked inviting.

Taking the hint, my hands were soon on her hips, and they started roaming. I whispered to her that if she was trying to seduce me she had succeeded -- she could molest me all she wanted. And she did, letting her hands roam all over me, and mine started roaming all over her. We kissed, softly at first, then harder as one hand cupped her ample breast. Squeezing out of the shower, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. The bed was only a twin size, but that was more than enough for what we needed it for. I was removing her clothes as she was removing mine, and we both collapsed onto the bed.

Okay, she was sixty years old, divorced, her tits weren't the biggest, or the firmest, and they had a little bit of sag, but they still warranted attention. One hand on her tit, squeezing and fondling, my mouth, lips and tongue found an erect nipple, and I suckled away on her two-inch areolas, switching back and forth, fondling one while sucking on the other. While that was going on, my other hand found its way down to her crotch, now moist, and my fingers played with her pussy lips and clit. Two fingers probed in and out, and I could feel her getting more and more aroused until she stiffened, and her legs clamped down on my hand. Once recovered from that, I positioned myself between her legs and slowly placed the head of my dick, now oozing pre-cum, into her juicy pussy. In and out, deeper and deeper, until I was pounding away, watching her boobs bounce up and down. I shot my load, she climaxed again, and both of us just laid there, entwined in each other's arms and legs. Once recovered, she reminded me that this was part of the rent, too, and I'd be expected to deliver such every rent day. In response, I asked her if she wanted her rent once a month or split up into twice-a-month payments. She agreed that twice a month would be much nicer. And it was.

Barbara -- Apartment 2B

A few days after I moved in I arrived home from work to see one of the tenants struggling to get her shopping cart loaded with groceries up to her second-floor apartment (the supermarket was about two blocks away). I noticed she was an older lady, possibly divorced, possibly widowed. Was this one of the tenants that "needed help?" She was in her fifties, a little overweight, but she did have well-rounded hips and nice breasts. Being a gentleman, I immediately introduced myself and offered to help her. She mentioned her name was Barbara, and she was thrilled to have me assist. I followed her upstairs, watching her shapely rump as she led the way, with me lugging the shopping cart up the stairs. Wear a knee-length skirt, I was blessed with an occasional view of her thighs. Once inside her apartment I offered to help put the groceries away, and again she accepted my offer. With the two of us in a small kitchen, we occasionally "bumped" into one another. There were no complaints from me, or her.

When done, Barbara tried to give me some money for my troubles. "What? We're neighbors, and neighbors help one another," I said. Her response was, "Well, I have to thank you some way. Perhaps I could cook your supper tonight?" I accepted and promised to return that evening, but before leaving she insisted on giving me a big hug. She snuggled up against me; my arms automatically went around her waist with my fingers gently brushing the tops of her buns. I also received a kiss on my cheek. I thought I might be imagining it, but it seemed her hug lasted just a little bit longer than just "a big hug."

That evening, promptly, I was at her door, freshened up, slacks, dress shirt, no tie, with a small bouquet of flowers for the lady of the house (manners, it was the way I was raised). She, too, had changed, into something a little more revealing. The skirt was a little shorter and the top buttons on her blouse were undone, allowing a glimpse or two (or three) of her cleavage. I complimented her on her appearance. She responded that she wasn't used to young men finding her attractive, but she certainly wasn't going to refuse the attention.

She showed me the dining area and had me sit. While serving, it seemed she made an extra effort to bend over in front of me. During the dinner chit-chat, I discovered she was divorced some ten years, was about twenty-five years my senior, and had no current beau. Of course, I immediately protested such, stating men must be blind not to see her as an attractive woman. Hearing that, she reached over and sensually squeezed my hand, acting all embarrassed. I offered to assist her in clearing the table, with her again occasionally brushing up against me, or me against her. We then retired to the living room, where she insisted I sit up close to her on the sofa. Sitting to her right, with our thighs touching, I was forced to take my left arm and place it behind her. She, in turn, placed her left hand on my left thigh. My right hand went on top of hers.

We shared a glass or two of after-dinner wine and she asked if I really thought she was an attractive woman. I bent over, my lips practically touching hers, and I told her she most definitely attracted my attention. She gave my thigh a squeeze, and we kissed, gently at first, then a little bit more passionately, my hand moving from her hand to her waist, then upward. And, with one more deep kiss, I fondled her breast. No heavy-duty, armored bra underneath her blouse, this was a lightweight, sheer bra, and I could feel her nipples hardening. We slowly collapsed on the couch, clutching one another, her rubbing her hand all over me from groin to chest, and me doing likewise. She started unbuttoning my shirt, and I her blouse. I softly kissed her exposed flesh as her blouse was unbuttoned. "Come with me," she whispered. And, untangling ourselves from one another, she led me to her bedroom. I undressed her slowly, kissing her skin as it was exposed; neck, nipples and stomach all received my attention. She pulled me onto the bed after she undressed me, grasping my now fully-erect dick while I massaged her pubes.

On the bed, with me sucking her tits, alternating back and forth, I fondled them with one hand and continued fingering her with the other, rubbing her clit, feeling her squirm at my touch. As I played with her, she started slowly thrusting upwards, her breathing got slower and deeper, and then she shuddered, her thighs clamping onto my hand, forcing two fingers into her pussy and holding me tight. Not wasting any time, I raised her legs up and slowly entered the head of my engorged cock into her cunt. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me in. She may have been pushing fifty, but she was as tight and as hot as a teenager. Her thrusts met my thrusts, and when I shot my load it felt like I was shooting a gallon. We both collapsed, gasping for breath. I had taken care of her needs, and she had satisfied mine.

As we lay there, I reminded her that this was our secret, but if she ever needed reminding that she was a warm, sexy, sensual woman, all she had to do was call and I'd come running. I wasn't going to chase after her like a lovesick puppy, I'd respect her privacy, and in public I'd behave respectfully. Since then she's called me at least twice a week to "help around the house" or "check her plumbing." And she loves the fact that I'm totally enamored with her tits.

Carol -- Apartment 2A

About a month after meeting my upstairs neighbor, Barbara, and occasionally "checking her plumbing," she mentioned her next-door neighbor could use my help. I reminded her it was my responsibility to assist damsels in distress. Barbara called her neighbor and set up a "date" for me.

The next day at the appointed time I knocked on the neighbor's door and was greeted by a slightly-pudgy, but not overweight, woman in her fifties. She introduced herself as Carol, and I introduced myself. She was wearing a skirt and a V-neck sweater, filled out appropriately. She had me follow her into the kitchen and showed me her kitchen table. She said the legs were all wobbly and asked if I could fix it. I crawled under the table, took a quick look, and started tightening the wing nuts holding the table legs on. A simple, quick job. I then asked her to look at what I had done so that she'd know how to fix the problem in the future. She got down on her knees and leaned forward to see what I was talking about. Of course, as she leaned forward she gave me a fantastic downblouse view of a most lovely set of breasts (they're all lovely, aren't they?). After a few seconds she realized where my eyes were glued, and immediately turned a few shades of red. As for me, I complimented her and told her she had the loveliest cleavage I had ever seen. I told her if my face was buried there I'd swear I had died and gone to heaven.

"Oh, you naughty boy," she said, but didn't cover up. As I crawled out from under the table, she leaned back upright, and I helped her to her feet. I then got close to her, whispered, "I can be a naughty boy if you want." I then bent over and gently kissed her exposed cleavage. Her hands immediately went to the back of my head and held me there, so I gave more kisses all over the tops of her breasts. "Oh, you naughty, naughty boy. Come with me and you can really be naughty."

And with that, she took me by the hand and pulled me towards her bedroom. Once there, she turned around, put her arms around me and kissed me passionately, her tongue and mine doing battle while my hands started roaming all over her from her rump upward. Then she started undoing my shirt, practically ripping it off me, plus my t-shirt, fumbled with my belt a little, got on her knees to attack belt, pants button and zipper better, then hooked her thumbs in my waistband, and pulled down both pants and underpants. The next thing I knew, standing there, she had one hand on my now rigid shaft and her lips covering the head of my dick. Lips and tongue working in unison, her hand stroked me while she sucked. And I came. Boy, did I cum. And she took it all, licking everything clean when she was done. My legs were wobbly. I helped her to her feet and removed her sweater. No bra, bare tits (38Cs?) begging for attention. I suckled on them while I undid her skirt button, and like she did with me, removed skirt and panties in one downward tug. I grabbed her waist and gently pushed her backwards onto the bed. Climbing on board with her on her back, her legs straddling me, I started with those lovely breasts, fondling them, pinching the nipples, then kissing, tonguing and sucking on her nipples, first the right, then the left, switching from one to another.

Then I started kissing my way downward, all over her stomach, working my way slowly to her pubic area. And she had a bush! I was in heaven. I massaged her pubes and buried my face between her thighs. My fingers were all over her pussy lips, then between them, and I inserted two fingers into her now thoroughly juicy cunt while my tongue searched out and found her clit. Poke, poke I went with my fingers while my tongue and lips worked her clit. She started thrusting her hips into my face, moaning gently, her hands on the back of my head, then her thrusts turned to bucks, and her body went rigid. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers, and then she went limp.

Moving back upward, I positioned myself between her legs with my cock positioned at the gash between all that hair. Repositioning her legs, I entered her. A little bit at first, then all the way. Our lips locked, and I started pounding her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Building up to a crescendo, we both came at the same time, with me pumping and pumping her pussy full of cum. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock, as if not wanting it to leave, ever. We both collapsed, thorough exhausted.

As we lay there in each other's arms, I told her she was fantastic (and she was). As with Barbara, I reminded her that this was our secret, I wouldn't chase after her like a lovesick puppy, and if she ever needed any more help around the house all she'd have to do was call me. I eventually staggered my way back downstairs to my place and collapsed on my bed, totally worn out.

Since then she, too, calls me at least twice a week to "assist her" or "help around the house." She loves the fact that I'm totally enamored with her tits and enjoys it even more when I bury my face between her thighs.

And now I had two ladies to satisfy every few days, plus the landlady twice a month. Alice's and Barbara's tits, Carol's hairy pussy, I love them all. I took care of their needs, and they took care of mine. What a deal. Even though asked, I refuse to compare one to another, reminding each that when I was with them I considered them to be the only woman in the world as far as I was concerned. Each has something just slightly different to offer, and each had a hot, moist pussy that needed a hard cock.

Listening to the other single guys at work talk about their conquests, or lack thereof, I never mentioned who I was banging (protecting their privacy), but I knew I was getting laid more often than all of them combined. It didn't bother me at all that my ladies were old enough to be my mother. Beauty queens they may not have been (well, maybe when they were younger), but I knew that my dick had a pussy wrapped around it every few days, I wasn't catching some sexually-transmitted disease, and nobody was getting pregnant. Complaints? None whatsoever.

Donna -- Apartment 1A

The last of the building's tenants I met about a month after first dusting Carol's cookies. I was doing my laundry and in walked a middle-aged woman with a laundry basket. She wasn't unattractive, but she wasn't plain, either. I figured about 5'10, 150 pounds, with a B or C cup. She was wearing form-fitting blue jeans and a flannel shirt, and we were both somewhat shocked to find someone else in the laundry room. I introduced myself, she said her name was Donna, and that she had heard about my new tenancy. I told her it was all lies, I had an alibi, and I didn't know she was married. That put a smile on her face.

I pointed out that if she felt uncomfortable being alone with a strange man I'd be more than happy to expedite my departure, but she said it really wasn't necessary. She went on to say that after talking with the other tenants she'd been curious about me and asked why I hadn't stopped by to introduce myself. I told her I didn't want to appear pushy and that I respected every tenant's privacy. This put her more at ease and we chatted about me, her, the weather, and how nice it was living here. Along the way I found out she was divorced, 38 years old and worked afternoon and evenings at the same place I did, just on a different shift. My laundry being done, she helped me fold up my clothes, hanging on to my boxer briefs a little longer than necessary, and, being the perfect gentleman, I told her I was right next door (basement apartment, remember?). If she needed any help lugging everything back upstairs, all she needed to do was knock on my door.

And a little while later it was knock, knock, and could I help carrying her laundry upstairs. I graciously accepted her offer and followed her nicely-packed rump up the stairs from the basement (form-fitting jeans, remember?). She led me into her bedroom and we started putting away the folded laundry. Separating clothing from other laundry, I held up Donna's bra, a 36B. "Nice," I said. She asked if I wanted to wear it and I told her I'd much rather remove it from an attractive woman. She said she wasn't exactly what one would call an attractive woman. I pointed out that although she'd never make the cover of Vogue, and I'd never make the cover of G.Q., I did find her attractive. She blushed a little and asked if I could stop by the following morning when I got home from work. I kissed her hand and said, "Your command is my wish, madam, or something like that." She laughed at that and I departed the scene.

The next morning, coming home from work around nine o'clock, I gently rapped on her door. She opened it, clad in a bathrobe. It didn't look like she had just gotten out of bed, but I still asked if she needed time to get dressed; she said she felt comfortable dressed as she was. Once inside she locked the front door, turned around and let the bathrobe slid off her. All she had on was a bra and sheer panties. She said she remembered what I had said about her bra and asked if I would like to follow through on my comment about removing it. I took that as a clear invite, stepped forward, placed my arms around her and unhooked her bra. She wiggled her shoulders and it dropped to the floor, exposing two lovely breasts with just a hint of sag, with areolas about an inch wide. Drawing her closer to me we kissed, softly at first but slowly getting more and more passionate. She backed to her bed, drawing me with her as she unbuttoned my shirt and pants. While I finished removing them she scooted up onto the bed, removing her panties along the way, and invited me next to her.

"I haven't had a man in over a year, and it's about time I did," she purred, "and don't worry, my tubes are tied." I nibbled on her neck in response, one hand roaming all over her tits, squeezing them gently, pulling on her erect nipples, and then started my kisses moving down her body. Fondle, fondle, kiss, kiss on her tits, with her softly moaning, my kisses then started down over her abdomen as I repositioned myself between her legs. She spread her legs apart and I started kissing and licking her slightly hairy pussy. A finger or two was probing her pussy while my tongue worked on her clit. She was in heaven, her hands holding the back of my head, forcing my face between her thighs. Her back arched, her legs wrapped themselves behind my neck, her pussy clamped down on my fingers, and then she collapsed. After savoring her juicy pussy, I licked my fingers clean.

12