The Nice Ladies Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling her over and sticking a pillow beneath her, I climbed on board, slowly inserting my pecker into her hot, moist cunt. I wrapped my arms around her, one hand on each tit, and pumped away. And when I shot my load, pumping her full of cum, we both spasmed in ecstasy. When we had both calmed down, I rolled her over, held her in my arms and gently kissed her. All I could say was, "Wow, you were fantastic." All she could do was whisper, "Thank you." And for the next half-hour or so all we did was cuddle. As for any more sex that morning, I was spent, ready for sleep (working third shift, remember?).

Before I left, Donna commented that nobody must never know, to which I replied, "Your reputation and good name is safe with me, and I'm serious." She said she appreciated that. The following morning I once again stopped by Donna's apartment. This time she gave me a blowjob in repayment for the previous day's activities on my part, and then I ate her out again. And we fucked. On the living room sofa first, followed by her bed for a second time. We left the kitchen counter for a future episode.

And now I had the landlady plus the three tenants to "assist" as necessary. Donna in the mornings, and either Barbara or Carol in the evenings before I go to work, plus Alice twice a month. Respecting their privacy and protecting their honor and reputation, I mention them to no one at work. I made sure I ate regularly, got plenty of rest, and occasionally worked out. No more masturbation for me -- my plate was full.

12