All Comments on 'The Nice Ladies Upstairs'

by NovemberMan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely written

Nicely written, you’ve got a very sweet deal there November Man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The nice ladies upstairs

Ah, you may have lived in my old building. I wrestled with a four pack as well.

Too much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely written.

I'd like to see you give more time to each lady, make them interesting individuals complete with quirks and pasts. At the moment they are sketchy individual sex objects. In a way this is multiple slam bam thank you ma'am as it stands which is ripe to be expanded upon.

JackobinJackobinover 3 years ago
Too good not to give a 5*!

Very nicely done. I agree with the comment that it would be nice to have a sequel with more depth of characterization, but it looks you've been scarce of late, so I am not holding my breath. Nevertheless, a very good read.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++. There should be a follow up chapter though.

goofypgoofypabout 1 year ago

Perfect Story...help to get help!

YouwritelikearetardfucksYouwritelikearetardfucksabout 1 year ago

Puzzled as to why someone would write an erotic story about sex with women with almost zero sex involved, it's like "I pushed into her pussy, I came" done, how hot bro, pretty cool imagination you got there to write more foreplay than actual sex, great premise but seriously c'mon man try adding sex into your sex story, sex that is more than two sentences, I know it sounds insane but you should use more words describing the act than you use to describe putting away groceries, you can do better keep it up with the great premise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous