All Comments on 'The Nude Gun Ch. 04'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

cannot wait for part five, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clothing

They should make his gun able to r3cover coothing back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have been anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

I love this story and have been constantly been re-reading the previous 4 chapters. You are a wonderful writer, please bring the next chapter soon. I am hoping he brings Nancy and Carol together, and has some sex with Lexi and her mother. Plus I am wondering what his missions will contain, maybe sex with the Amazon women. I love your sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need more of this in my life

I love the Nude Gun series, I check for updates all the time, please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's next?

This latest Chapter was a bit of surprise, now I need to know what's next?

Any ETA on next chapter?

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 8 years agoAuthor
Working on next chapter

Thanks for your support. I'm hard at work on the next chapter. Can't give you a date I still have to work for a living, damn job keeps getting in the way of my writing. But it will be published as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What problem?

The solution is simple! Just send them home naked. If you described them acurately, then their nudity should not present a problem. They could even be ordered to enjoy exposing themselves to the rest of society!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

And there it is... the submissive little bitch main character loses control and everyone starts to fuck everyone. Every fucking time.

VirusayeniVirusayenialmost 3 years ago

The best I've came across today👍

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great chapter...

Z3HexenalZ3Hexenalover 1 year ago

Is Joe personality limited to his dick only?

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Nice of Matt to be so accommodating in giving Joe the growth shot and Joe for sharing his good fortune! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous