The Nude Gun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol didn't waste any more time and after a few more licks she tried to swallow Joe's monster, only managing to get the mushroom head into her mouth. After a few more minutes she decided to see if size really mattered. Rising, she climbed on the bed and pulled Joe by his large appendage, rubbing it between her legs as she opened herself, using his cock to separate her moist lips.

"Mmmmm..." she said, "this is going to feel so good." Pulling him forward, he pierced her opening and slid quickly to the bottom, filling her up completely as she moaned loudly. The moan turned into a scream as her orgasm seemed to be ripped right out of her. Joe fucked her hard like she'd beg him to. He used slow measured strokes, almost coming completely out before pushing quickly back in. Carol's eyes were wide open, a look of fear and passion in them; she didn't know that she could come so hard and so completely. She screamed again, her entire body shaking violently.

Joe felt himself grow harder and thicker, "How was that possible," he thought. Nevertheless, the pounding that he was giving the lady patrolman was incredible. She could no longer produce words, only moan with each of his powerful thrusts, each one shaking her fiercely as she sweated and panted, her climax now more like a never-ending rollercoaster. Every time she thought the ride was ending, she'd slowly climb a higher hill only to come crashing down increasingly faster. Even though she'd locked her legs around his torso, she no long possessed the strength to hold on and fell back on the bed just as Joe finally erupted, bathing her in a sea of his cum, his cock spraying like a small fire hose.

Joe looked at his wilting rod; it was thicker than it had ever been before, and much longer. "Damn," he thought. "I have grown a monster cock."

Carol remained motionless as she tried to recover from the series of multiple orgasms that had overwhelmed her both physically and mentally. Never before had she come so much. She wanted more, but she seemed to have lost control of her body and couldn't move.

Joe went to the bathroom and got into the shower; even as he washed he couldn't get over how big he'd grown. "I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe if this continues."

He was barely able to stuff his junk back into his boxers and pulled his pants on, finding them to now be very tight and almost two inches shorter than when he had taken them off.

Carol was coming around. Seeing Joe dressed and looking around for his phone and car keys, she asked him to stay.

"Sorry, babe," he said. "I can't, but don't worry. I won't let on that you were out of uniform while patrolling the highway.

Carol blinked, she'd forgotten how things had gotten started, and then also remembered that she was a lesbian and now here she was craving more of Joe's young cock, "Perhaps, later then?" she asked, almost begging.

"Tell you what," he said and handed her his phone, "give me your digits. Besides, aren't you supposed to be on the clock now?"

She thought, "Damn, he is right. I haven't checked in recently, they may get concerned and send someone out."

She got out of the bed and fondled the monster in Joe's pants, pulling him closer for a kiss. She didn't want to let him go, but she knew she had to. "It's a good thing that I'm between relationships; I know what I am missing now," she thought to herself. "I might have to go in 'Search for Mr. Goodbar,' if this one isn't available."

Joe was about to leave and then remembered that he'd destroyed her uniform and that if she were typical of most law enforcement, those things were expensive to replace. Pulling out his wallet, he peeled off a couple of "c notes" and handed them to her. She was about to explode but heard him say, "To help you buy a uniform." She thought about it and smiled, "That was a nice thing for him to do." Joe pulled her in for a last kiss and felt her knees buckle.

As he pulled out of the parking lot, headed back towards home, he laughed loudly and scared himself at the deeper sound of his voice. He realized that physical changes were happening very quickly and it hadn't been 24 hours yet since he had been injected against his will with the alien growth hormones.

He was still feeling powerful and thought about Lexi and Kate, the two sexy bi-curious cheerleaders. "I wonder," he pulled out his phone and said, "Call Lexi." A moment later he heard the phone ringing and Lexi answered.

"Joe, how are you? I am so glad that you called, I've been thinking about you." She looked at Kate, who looked back up at her from her kneeling position between her friend's spread legs. "Sure I could get the squad together this afternoon at my place. You want to meet them? I think I can arrange that. See you about 2pm. Is that okay?"

Joe agreed and decided that he could kill some time with Nancy, it was early but she was always up for early morning sex. He was stunned by what he was doing. His sexual appetite had more than doubled. He had just fucked a stranger and planned on taking the entire cheerleading squad, and here he was looking for more sex just to kill time, obviously more of the side effects.

"Call Nancy," he said at his phone.

It was still Sunday morning and Nancy had worked the mall until the early morning hours. Saturday night being the busiest, who would be calling her this early? Then she jumped up and grabbed her phone.

Like before, she heard the familiar voice, though somewhat deeper. "Good, you're up. Want some cock?"

She didn't answer for a moment. "How crude, who does he think he'd dealing with that he can call without warning and just drop by for a friendly fuck. Damn teenagers," she thought. "Sure," she replied, "how much time do I have?"

"About twenty minutes," he said.

"I'll be ready," she said and hung up the phone then screamed aloud. "How does he do that to me?" She looked at the clock and jumped out of the bed, then ran to bathroom, her large tits bouncing in every direction in her pajama top.

By the time Joe arrived, Nancy had showered, tidied the messy house, vacuumed, changed the sheets on her bed and had coffee brewing. She was determined to lay down the law. He couldn't just pop by whenever he needed to fuck. He needed to date her and stay the night and if things went well, she might let him move in and they'd see where things went from there. "Damn teenager!" she said aloud.

Hidden beneath the plain robe she was wearing sexy lingerie, and smelled nice having used her more expensive cologne. She'd land this fish yet, she thought.

Joe pulled into the garage as usual. Nancy was waiting next to her car. Joe jumped out and pulled her to his lips. She had to stand on her toes but managed to have her breath taken away, along with all thoughts of the law she intended to lay down.

Joe opened her robe. She let it fall to the cold concrete floor and Joe took in a breath; she was stunning, curvaceously filling out the translucent patches of cloth held together by what looked like shoelaces. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet, he found as he inserted a finger into the panties that opened at the crotch. There were several strategically placed pretty, tiny bows, but none obscuring the view.

"You like?" Nancy asked as Joe bent down to take a nipple into his mouth and nodded his approval. After a minute, Nancy picked up the robe and they entered the house. Joe smelled the coffee and Nancy thought she'd yet have a chance to talk before sex and make her case. The fresh coffee made Joe think about food, but seeing Nancy in the sexy lingerie overrode his appetite; sex first. He playfully slapped her on her ass and she wiggled to the bedroom. Normally she would have been disgusted by the gesture, but it seemed she couldn't refuse him of anything.

He slipped off his loafers and dropped his pants as soon as he entered the room. Nancy felt compelled to kneel before him and pull his cock from his boxers. This time however, she was stunned to see the once slightly bigger than normal cock almost five inches longer and much thicker. Her mind knew there was something wrong, she wanted to ask, but Joe asked her something first.

"Well, notice anything different?" he asked knowing there was no way she couldn't.

"Oh my GOD, you're so much bigger."

"All for you babe," he lied.

"But that's impossible. No one can grow like that in what, just a few days?"

He looked at her sternly, remembering that he controlled her and said. "You know what I like, baby. And wasn't it you who said you like it big, the bigger the better. It's what you always say. You will just enjoy the new size and be eager to try it out in all of your holes. Isn't that right?" Joe fibbed.

"Mmm, I love the new look. I can't wait to squeeze it into all of my holes. I am getting so turned on right now, because bigger is always better, baby." With that said, Nancy grabbed Joe's huge cock with both hands. She began licking it and trying to get it into her mouth and down her throat. But the best she could do was to get the helmet head in. She lavished it with her lips and had Joe moaning with all the attention.

Nancy couldn't believe how she had just folded and volunteered to take that monster in her tiny asshole. There was no way that it would fit without splitting her in half. Why was she suddenly so agreeable?

"Baby, do you want it in my pussy first or my ass?" she asked. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" she thought. "Please say pussy, please say pussy," she pleaded, unheard by Joe.

"I've been dying to get at that ass, how about we go there first," Joe said. "Do you have any lube?"

"Shit," she yelled in her mind. "Tell you what lover, why don't you lube up with my pussy juice first, I think that will be enough, you have me so wet, I can't wait to get that big cock in me." Nancy couldn't believe the words that kept coming out of her mouth; she took some solace in the fact that she hadn't told him to go in dry.

Joe maneuvered himself in place between Nancy's widely spread legs and pushed into her very wet pussy. It was tighter than Joe remembered and Nancy groaned as she adjusted to his new size. When he hit bottom he stopped and she caught her breath. She felt the unmistakable euphoria flood her senses and spread throughout her body as Joe began long strokes in and out. Just as it was getting good, he pulled out and plunged into her ass taking her by surprise. He managed to get the head of his enormous cock past her tight anus ring before stopping again.

Nancy was breathing quickly, puffing and sweating, and Joe hadn't moved yet. It hurt, and there was still so much more to come.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked.

"Too big," she said to herself, "he's going to split me in half, I'll never be able to poop right again. He has to pull it out, now." She gritted her teeth, ready to answer. "I'm fine baby. More, give me more."

Joe began to push more of his giant cock in and Nancy moaned loudly.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Ahhh...that hurts..." she was panting again. "Yeah baby, slowly...keep it coming," she told him.

Joe filled her and finally had all his mighty cock nestled snugly in her ass. He rested for a moment. Nancy sighed, taking in as much air as her lungs could hold, knowing what was coming.

"Ready, baby?" Joe asked.

Nancy was screaming in her mind, "Oh no, here it comes, he's going to kill me now. Breathe, just remember to breathe." With that thought in place she answered him using words she couldn't believe she uttered. "Yeah baby, fuck my ass!"

Joe pulled back slowly; he was about half way out before pushing back in at roughly the same speed. After half a dozen strokes it began to feel very good; it was so tight and different.

Nancy was surprised too, surprised that it no longer hurt and in fact was beginning to feel good. She couldn't explain it and again was surprised to hear herself say, "Yeah, baby. Fuck that ass, faster. Faster."

Not wanting to disappoint, Joe doubled the speed of his strokes and was perspiring as he worked his mighty cock in and out of Nancy's tight ass.

"Oh my god," she thought to herself, "This is beginning to feel good." Then she heard her voice yelling, "Fuck me, oh fuck me!" And somehow she began to cum.

That was enough for Joe, she was so tight it was hard for him to move, but since Nancy was enjoying it he continued. When she cried out he lost it and roared as he let loose several huge volleys of cum deep in her bowels. He pulled her close, his cock as deep as it could go.

Nancy was squirting as she rubbed her pussy and her climax continued, soaking her and Joe and pooling on the sheets below them. Then everything went dark.

She woke to the sound of the shower. She looked down and her anus was still gaping wide and cum was dripping from it. "I'll never be the same," she thought. Then she remembered the earth-shattering orgasm and she thought she might not mind trying that again.

Joe walked out of the shower, his impressive cock hanging half way down his thigh and swinging back and forth as he returned to the bedroom to find Nancy recovering. Pulling his clothes on he found his pants were even tighter than before, and seemed to be several inches shorter, exposing his ankles. Then he noticed his perspective had changed, he was now at least six feet tall. Fortunately his feet hadn't gotten any bigger. He'd have to stop and buy some clothes before he joined the girls at the party.

With a quick stop at Old Navy Joe bought some kakis and a muscle shirt. He noticed that his chest and arms were beginning to thicken and look like he'd been working out. His core had tightened too, so why not show it all off.

Joe arrived at Lexi's house about two-thirty. There were several cars in the driveway and lots of noise coming from the backyard. He could hear the sounds of water splashing from their pool. No one answered the doorbell and Joe was cautious, he didn't know if any parents were around and he assumed that he would be the only male teenager, so this would require a little subtlety. He called Lexi on her phone and she answered on the first ring.

"Hey babe, I'm at your front door." Before he could finish the thought, he heard the door open and Lexi pulled him inside.

She hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss. Slowly they broke free, and Joe asked, "Is everyone out by the pool?"

"Everyone except my mom and a couple of the squad mothers," Lexi replied, hoping he was thinking they could sneak off and get off.

He whispered something in her ear. She nodded and led him into the kitchen where three sexy MILFs sat at the kitchen table in beachwear, talking and sipping cocktails. Lexi introduced the startled women; they weren't expecting any men and had relaxed their appearances somewhat, not caring how they looked in their swimwear.

"Mom, ladies this is Joe Carr. He's here to take pictures for the school yearbook," Lexi said pointing to Joe while looking at the women. "Joe, this is Mrs. Dean, Debbie's mom, Mrs. Brown, Kate's mom, Mrs. Jackson, Opal's mom. And this..." she walked over and hugged the woman that looked like an older version of herself, "...is my mom Mrs. Polanski."

"It's a pleasure to meet you ladies," Joe said "and Mrs. Polanski what a lovely home you have."

All the women were impressed with Joe's manners and Lexi's mother thanked him for the complement. Lexi grabbed him by the hand and was pulling him out of the kitchen when her mother asked, "Joe if you're going to take pictures, where is your camera?"

Joe smiled and Lexi let go of his hand. Joe reached into his pocket and pulled out his iPhone 6 and held it up. "This little guy takes awesome photos." Smiling, he shoved it into his pocket and Lexi pulled him away with her.

When they were out of earshot they laughed. They were soon outside, walking to the pool where nine half naked cheerleaders were playing in the pool or lounging and giggling as they enjoyed the impromptu pool party.

Back in the kitchen the women were busy chatting about Joe, commenting on how he filled out his slacks and how handsome they thought he was. Several obscene comments were made causing the women to giggle like teenage girls.

Out at the pool Lexi announced that Joe was here to take some photos for the yearbook and the girls immediately ran to their purses and forbid him to even look in their direction until they were ready. Joe said that it was going to only be a few group photos. The girls shrieked and they pulled out sarongs and other pieces of clothing to hide their perfect bodies that they never thought looked good enough.

Joe shrugged knowing that it gave him plenty of time to put his plan into action. While the girls were pulling themselves together, he would go back inside and take care of their mothers. Entering the house and walking towards the kitchen, he called out ahead to let them know he was coming. It got quiet and Mrs. Polanski asked how she could help him. He told them how the girls needed to freshen up and how he was hoping that he could take a few pictures of them; it would make a good background story for his 'Pool Party with the Cheerleaders' page.

They were reluctant at first but finally agreed after Joe convinced them of how beautiful he thought they all looked. He pulled out his iPhone 6. He had all four mothers squeeze in together and he took a few shots. He rearranged them and took a few more, then frowned and said, "The light's not quite right. I know what..." he turned and pulled the gun from his pocket. He quickly raised it and pulled the trigger. The cloud of yellow light engulfed the four women as they sat together smiling for their picture. When the cloud disappeared they sat frozen, smiles still on their faces, but their eyes betraying them, each looking a bit frightened, and completely naked.

Joe admired the mature women; they all had very nice tits that despite their age were impressive, with hard nipples like small bullets poking out from them. A couple of them looked a little thick around the middle, and he couldn't really see their pussies the way they were sitting.

"Why don't you lovely ladies stand and let me see you better," Joe asked and watched them obediently stand, letting their hands fall by their sides.

They were indeed impressive for ladies old enough to be his mother. He wasn't disappointed as he shoved the gun back into his pocket; their pussies were delightful to gaze upon. Two had bald or shaved pussies and the other two did not. In fact, Mrs. Brown looked like a throwback to the 60s having the hairiest pussy he'd ever seen.

"Ladies, you are beautiful." He took a few pictures and asked them to pose; surprising him, they became a little animated. "Thank you."

Mrs. Polanski asked, "Are you going to fuck us with that giant cock of yours?" She looked innocent and surprised that she had asked such a question.

Jon smiled, "Well that depends. If you ladies can get yourselves ready, then yes. I need your pussies to be very wet. The only way for you to get them just right would be to pair up and lick each other and test occasionally. Perhaps a daisy chain may be better. You do know what a daisy chain is right?"

They all nodded looking very embarrassed. The thought of having oral sex with each other actually aroused them even more causing two of them to involuntarily display their clits as each emerged from its hood.

"But first, ladies, I need to know if there will be any interruptions, any husbands or children planning on stopping by?" Joe asked, looking at them carefully.

They all shook their heads and said no. Two even volunteered that their husbands were out golfing and wouldn't return home until late.

"Perfect, ladies," Joe said enthusiastically, "Why don't you get started. I will check on the girls. Don't worry about them. They will be fine. Thank you for suggesting that I begin with them first, what a good idea," he said. "Stay here and enjoy yourselves. I will be back as soon as I can. You are very good mothers; you should be proud of yourselves."