The Nude Gun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies were all smiles. Mrs. Polanski suggested they would be more comfortable in the living room so they all followed their hostess and took their places on the floor. Mrs. Dean laid back and spread her legs. Mrs. Jackson crawled between them and began to lick and finger her. Mrs. Brown was next and when she opened Mrs. Jackson's legs the contrast of her velvety black skin and her bright red pussy was nothing short of beautiful. Mrs. Polanski was last and as she began to lap at Mrs. Brown's very hairy pussy, Mrs. Dean pulled her legs to her and quickly found her pussy, completing the daisy chain. Joe took a couple of pictures and then left them to see if the cheerleaders were ready.

His pants were barely hiding his giant erect cock, so he made an adjustment so as not to frighten the girls.

Kate found him and ran up to give him a big hug and a kiss. It didn't last long; she didn't want the girls to have too much to gossip over.

Lexi looked around the yard and all the girls seemed ready. Their hair had been combed and restyled, makeup reapplied, and some had modestly worn summer dresses over their bikinis, not knowing how much skin they would be showing and erring on the side of caution. Lexi took charge since it was her home and announced that it would be a group picture first. She and Debbie, the lead cheerleader, arranged the girls as they wanted based on seniority and rank to determine who was positioned in front. Joe stood on a chair looking at the group with his iPhone 6 talking to the leaders as they arranged everyone. Places of honor were reserved for Debbie and Lexi.

When everyone was set, Joe played like all the photographers he'd seen, grabbing the attention of the girls not paying attention, and directing heads to tilt this way or that to eliminate shadows. He even took a few practice shots before announcing..."Okay ladies these are for keeps. One...two...three...say cheese!" He took several and then said, "Let me try this new flash." Taking the ray gun out of his pocket, he held it next to the phone. "Multiple targets locked."

There was a large flash of light, visible even in the afternoon sun. A large cloud of yellow haze covered the group and then dissipated leaving the ten cheerleaders gloriously nude from head to toe.

Joe wanted to shout hurray, but didn't want to wake them from their trance too soon. They looked weird being completely naked with their smiles frozen as if they were happy and ready for anything. It was such a sight to behold, such a variety he'd never quite appreciated before. Almost all had big tits, but the shapes were slightly different. There was even quite a range of differences in their nipples; there were flat, inverted, long and short. He shuddered at the thought of being able to compare them all. Many of them had tight abs showing good definition, and narrow waists until they flared out to their nice asses. Most were shaved or waxed bare, but some maintained small landing strips. Joe felt himself drooling and finally decided what to say.

"Ladies, I want to thank you again for volunteering for this experiment, it will truly impress the colleges when they see it among your list of achievements. It was hard to find so many of you unashamed to be completely naked in broad daylight in front of a stranger. You are marvelous. Give yourselves a hand."

The applause began slowly, until everyone was enthusiastically clapping. Joe raised his hands and they stopped. "It was so amazing to find so many of you willing and eager to push the envelope of your sexuality. Thank you again." There was light applause.

"Now before we begin, I will need your cooperation. I need you to do two things. First, while you are waiting your turn I need you to turn to the girl on your right or left and fluff her up. By that I mean to finger or lick her pussy or lick and suck her tits, anything to keep her on the edge and ready for her turn. And secondly, as soon as you are entered I need you to climax. Don't worry, you will be able to cum. We need to keep things moving. Oh, one more thing. If there are any of you not on the pill please raise your hand."

Joe looked over the naked women and they also looked around. No one raised their hand. "Excellent. What I want you to do now is get into a huddle, you know, like the football players do, and wait for your turn." As he finished his instructions, he jumped down from the chair he was perched on and began to pull off his clothes. He'd never tried this with such a large number of women, and was relieved to see that they were following his instructions and even getting creative. As they huddled together, their arms over each other's shoulders, they moved around like a wheel, taking about twenty steps to their left and then taking another thirty something to the right, delightfully bouncing and jiggling their naked girly parts.

When they were done Joe was ready and tapped the first girl on her shoulder. She bent over and put her hands on her knees as the rest of the girls began fondling one another while they watched. Joe slid his hard monster cock into the girl; she was wet and tight. As soon as he got it all the way in she screamed as her orgasm was immediate and intense. After several more strokes Joe pulled out and tapped the next girl and he repeated the process, marveling at the differences between the pussies.

Opal Jackson was next. She was a beautiful African-American girl. She had her hair in thick braids, and had very large firm breasts. Her nipples were long and her areolas were much darker than the rest of her. This would be Joe's first time with a black woman. The cheerleader squad looked like the United Nations; Joe would have many firsts today. All the girls were getting louder, moaning as they licked and sucked each other, waiting to be next. Opal was tight and it took Joe a little longer to get it all in, but when he did Opal screamed announcing her climax, bouncing her large breasts as Joe reached forward to handle them. He continued to pump into her for several minutes and made a mental note to return to her later.

When he pulled out, he left her panting but didn't look back, knowing that she'd be in good hands, or a good mouth. And so he went through the line on his first pass, especially enjoying the delights of the two Asian girls and one Latina, both new experiences for him. Kate and Lexi never disappointed, though Joe got the greatest pleasure from fucking the head cheerleader, Debbie Dean. She was a bossy arrogant bitch, heading for an Ivy League college. Her parents had money. She was so condescending to almost everyone it was often hard to take her seriously. It turned out that she was a loud fuck and liked to use lewd descriptive language when she got close to climaxing. Besides being very attractive, she was a good fuck. Joe considered fucking with her life as well, giving her a few suggestions, but there would be plenty of time for that. Besides, he still had her mother and the others in the house.

Since he'd already fucked each girl at least twice, he had them relax, play with each other as they pleased, and enjoy the cool pool waters while he went inside. They were not to enter the house.

Joe had been gone almost an hour and, like the cheerleaders, the mothers had gotten creative. The daisy chain had long been abandoned and the women had paired off and exchanged partners. Mrs. Polanski had surprised everyone with a few toys she kept hidden. One was a double-ended dildo she claimed she bought to tease her asshole while getting her pussy off.

Since having sex with his mother and sister, Joe was fascinated by having sex with mothers and their daughters. Today he'd be able to compare. Mrs. Brown who insisted that he call her by her first name Lori, was being eaten out by Mrs. Jackson, which left Mrs. Jackson's pussy open. Like her daughter, her dark skin made her pink pussy look almost bright red. Joe didn't know whether to eat or fuck her pussy first. What made the decision for him was the look of her big tits as they bounced back and forth, almost rolling as if they were filled with milk waiting to be sucked out.

Joe eased himself into the group of women as they continued to lick and suck. Joe found a big long nipple and began to suck, lick, and fondle the breast it was attached to. Aware of his presence, the women rearranged themselves. Mrs. Polanski reached his huge cock first and immediately began to lick it and take as much into her mouth as possible. Joe felt another pair of hands as Lori Brown joined Mrs. Polanski at his cock, fondling his balls and licking what Mrs. Polanski couldn't take in her mouth. Since Mrs. Jackson's mouth was now free, Mrs. Dean thought a ride on her long tongue would be fun so she squatted over the woman and lowered her twat to the hungry mouth.

The women had been playing with one another for over an hour now and had quickly learned what each other liked and didn't like. To her utter amazement, Mrs. Andi Jackson loved to eat pussy. She loved the taste, the feel, and the power to make her new intimate girlfriends cum on her long thick tongue. She was happy to have Mrs. Diane Dean sit on her face as Joe nursed at her large breasts.

Mrs. Paula Polanski was never good at sharing. Even as a small girl sharing wasn't something that she was willing to do. Today was no exception as she was reluctant to give Lori Brown even the smallest few inches of Joe's mighty cock. That was when Joe realized that he'd have to bring this orgy to a close.

He reluctantly left Andi Jackson's lovely breasts, and removing Paula Polanski's hands from his cock, he plunged it into her dripping cunt. After a half dozen strokes she was squealing and cumming as never before. He pulled out and was immediately grabbed by Mrs. Lori Brown who couldn't wait to try and swallow the huge cock. Joe gave Mrs. Polanski instructions to go out and begin serving the girls some of the food they'd prepared. It would be alright if she felt compelled to join the girls in a little play, she'd soon be joined by the others.

Mrs. Polanski left, shaking her lovely ass as she went into kitchen to do as she was told. Joe mounted Mrs. Lori Brown's hairy pussy. The profanity that came out of that woman's mouth as he fucked her would have made a sailor blush. She came quickly and often, one climax flowing into the next. Her screams were soon joined by Mrs. Dean's as she rode Andi Jackson's face to yet another climax.

Joe dispatched Lori Brown as he had Mrs. Polanski, leaving him with only two MILIFs remaining. Mrs. Dean was on a roll; she was known to be multi-orgasmic, but even this was more than she'd ever experienced. Joe put her ankles on his shoulders and began to pound away at the screaming woman as Mrs. Jackson sucked on her breasts. When she came this time it was as if there was nothing remaining and she was completely whipped. She lay in a half comatose state. She nodded to Joe letting him know that she understood his instructions, but didn't have the strength to move yet. That was okay with Joe as he had only Mrs. Andi Jackson left. She was the winner of his cum and he was going to savor this one.

Mrs. Jackson had given birth to three children, but she had been determined to get her figure back, so long hard hours at the gym had allowed her to recover most of her youth, except for her breast size that had never returned to normal. She'd been large-breasted before, coming from a long line of busty women. But since then she had had to get used to her now thirty-eight inch double Ds.

That was just fine with Joe as he bent her over the couch and fucked her amazing ass from behind while admiring the jiggling and movement of her awesome breasts. She was screaming loudly and that was enough for Joe as he finally erupted, filling the woman full of his seed.

Joe was tired and as he pulled Andi into his arms they kissed and he felt her lovely tits for the last time. Perhaps he'd see her again.

As Mrs. Jackson carried the last of the food to girls, the orgy had taken a more casual tone. Some of the girls were playing intimate games in the pool, some were eating food and each other while all their mothers were engaged in some intimate sex with one or more of the teens. Joe found his clothes and pulled them on. He pulled out his phone and took a few pictures making sure that everyone was included. He told them all they were to keep this their secret and that they were to make time to play again as often as time would allow. If they had any questions they could call him.

Driving away, he couldn't help but laugh aloud as he realized that at some point they would be ready to leave but would not have any clothes. He could only guess how they would solve that problem.

(To be continued)