The Nude Gun Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Ramona had fantasized about Cindy's breasts once or twice but now she was caressing them. She'd never been with another woman, the thought never really entered her mind. But if it felt this good she was looking forward to going all the way. Cindy broke the ardent kiss, breathless. "What was it about this woman that has me so turned on," Cindy thought. "Let's take this to the bedroom where we can get more comfortable." She said and smiled at her husband. His big hard cock was still pointing skyward; he was looking forward to putting it to work. Cindy took Ramona by the hand and lead her into their bedroom, she stopped just in front of the bed and Ramona walked into her open arms mashing their breasts together as they kissed again. She felt Mike press against her bubble butt, his hard cock squeezing between her crack. She was sandwiched between the newlyweds and loving the feeling.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this," Ramona thought to herself. "I don't recognize this person I've become. She chuckled. "But neither will anyone else." She sighed. "This is so liberating."

"Mmm...Mike you sure you know where to put that thing?" Ramona asked, never before doing anal, but this new Ramona was up for any and everything. It was a good thing, too.

When Cindy broke the kiss, she slowly crawled backward on to the bed, while Mike gently pushed Ramona forward following closely. When Cindy reached the head of the bed she spread her legs wide placing her feet flat on the mattress. Ramona didn't need to be a genius to know where this was headed. Without a hesitation she put her face between Cindy's legs licking her first pussy. Cindy had must have recently showered as she was sweet and tasty. Ramona did the things that she liked and found that Cindy liked them as well. She licked around her outer lips ignoring all else until she made two complete loops. She did the same thing to her inner lips, by then Cindy was juicy and anxious for more moaning and fighting the urge to take control by steer Ramona's mouth her hands in her hair.

Ramona showed incredible restraint and control considering how new this was all to her as Mike pushed in and out of her needy pussy. He watched this Latin beauty eat his wife's pussy driving him to take his time.

Although her first pussy, it quickly became clear that Ramona knew what she was doing as Cindy came hard as Ramona munched gently on her clit. Mike was inspired to begin seriously fucking this new pussy. He was amazed how tight and deep she was. He wasn't small by any measure, and although he was completely in, he never seemed to bottom out. Nevertheless, he enjoyed watching his wife squirm under Ramona's talented mouth, as her pussy seemed to be munching on his cock. Despite his best efforts, he lost control and found himself enjoying his first explosion. He reluctantly pulled free, watching their combined juices trickle from Ramona's pussy. He was sort of hypnotized as he gazed at one of the most perfect examples of the female sex that he'd ever see.

Realizing that Mike had come, as she was recovering from her third as Cindy bent around pulling Ramona into a sixty-nine, eagerly eating the combined juices from Ramona's pussy savoring the taste like a fine wine. Ramona didn't slow down as she reacted to the mouth on her and she and Cindy enjoyed a mutual climax.

Watching the women pleasure themselves was enough to get Mike hard again and he was eager to take another stab at that wonderful pussy of Ramona's. By now the women were cuddling and playing with each other's tits, playfully sucking a nipple or testing its pliability with a thumb and forefinger.

Mike who was a real breasts man, watched for a while before joining in the tit-fest, taking Ramona's right tit in his mouth while Cindy did the same with the left. After a few minutes he had Ramona on her back, her ankles on his shoulders as pounded into her again. Cindy took that opportunity to sit on Ramona's face letting her new best friend eat her to several more satisfying climaxes.

When they were done, they laid across the bed panting, limbs crossed as they enjoyed the afterglow of what they all hoped was the first of many romps.

"Wow, that was great," Ramona said. "I would like to come home to that every evening." She joked.

Mike and Cindy said in unison, "Okay, Maria."

"No, I was just kidding. That was pretty special, and I haven't enjoyed sex like that in years. It would be great to get fucked like that on a regular basis." She laughed.

Once again Mike and Cindy said in unison, "Okay, Maria."

Ramona didn't say anything this time. The couple were very agreeable. So she decided to test them. "Yes that would be nice, but I think that from now on, Mike get to fuck only me. Cindy you can eat my pussy and of course eat all the cream Mike leaves behind but other than that Mike's cock is off limits. Do you understand.

Mike and Cindy said in unison, "Okay, Maria."

That was strange but Ramona thought she could work with this. She didn't want Mike to herself, but they both were eager to do whatever she said.

She pulled her limbs free and had the couple sit up and look at her. She said. "Mike, Cindy I want you to know that I am not Maria. I am Ramona. You aren't bothered by the fact that I am bigger than before. In fact, you will only call me Maria in front of the neighbors not in on my secret, otherwise you will call me by Ramona and think nothing of the changes.

Mike and Cindy said in unison, "Okay, Ramona."

"Everything will remain normal in your lives. You will feel free to invite me over or come visit me for more sex and fun whenever you feel like it. This remains our secret unless I tell you different."

Mike and Cindy were in complete agreement and resume to act normal. "Ramona, would you mind if I got to eat that lovely pussy of yours?" Mike asked.

"Sure," Ramona replied. "Cindy how about you see if you can suck out another load from your husband's cock in the meantime."

"Sure I'd love to suck Mike's cock, but I thought Mike's cock was off limits to me." Cindy said happy that she was able to return to her favorite sexual act.

"Damn," Ramona thought, "I have to be careful with this otherwise I could seriously fuck them up." Mike crawled between her legs and began to lick her pussy. He was very talented.

Ramona had to concentrate to get this out just right. "No, Cindy. I've changed my mind. Mike is your husband. I am happy that you are willing to share him with me. His cock will never be off limits to you."

That being said, Ramona moaned loudly as Mike hit just the right spot and Cindy heft Mike's cock and slipped it into her mouth.

~~~

Joe and Cassie parked in stall number twenty-four, which they understood was assigned to them. They also had a small garage, so they actually had space for two cars. Joe wasn't sure that he was ready for Cassie to drive, but she'd have to have some form of transportation eventually, they'd cross that bridge when the time came. As they looked around, Joe couldn't help but smile. The apartment complex was practically brand new and had all the amenities he could ask for: two pools and spas, two tennis courts, beautiful recreation room, and a large gym.

As they took the elevator to the third floor, Joe wondered why Matt put them on the third floor. This was going to be a hassle. They walked the corridor of the Spanish stucco apartment building to apartment number fifty-five. Joe keyed the door and they entered their new apartment. Joe was stunned. It had a very modern look and floor plan, big open living room, tall ceilings, roomy kitchen and three bedrooms and two baths. It was mostly already furnished and had a huge flat screen television mounted on the living room wall. Like most women, Cassie went to find the master bedroom and stake out the biggest closet. Joe laughed and told her she didn't have much in the way of clothing. She laughed and said that she planned to remedy that situation, very soon.

Joe headed back to the frig to see if there was anything there. He was looking for a beer. He opened it to find it stocked with beer and most of the foods that he liked. He pulled two beers out and returned to the master bedroom to find Cassie sprawled naked across the bed.

"If this is to be our new home, I think it is time we...what's the word, 'christened' the place. Don't you think?" Cassie said as she spread her legs and curled her extended index finger at Joe.

Joe smiled placed the bottles on the end table and quickly pulled off his clothes. In seconds he was climbing into Cassie's arms as she engulfed him. They kissed and rolled back and forth on the king size bed. Before long Joe was squeezing and sucking on Cassie's inviting oversized breasts. She squealed as she became playful, tickling him and playing with his growing cock until he was hard enough and she was ready for him to fuck.

~~~

Debbie stood still, a silly grin on her face completely naked. Scott noticed that her pussy was completely bald, did the ray do it or did she like to keep it clean and smooth. He'd learn more about that soon enough.

"Sure Debbie, I have thought about it from time to time, but never thought to act on it. Is that why you're here naked? Are you here to seduce me?"

Scott had already put the ray gun away and had been admiring Debbie's naked body. Her blonde hair hung loosely on her shoulders and her hard body was excited. The pink nipples on her small breasts were hard and her pussy looked wet and ready.

She blinked, as she processed what she heard Scott say. She was extremely horny, she was surprised that she was so bold as to arrive naked, but it wasn't unlike her to go all in. She looked him over like he was a piece of meat, was going to jump his bones.

"Well, I guess it isn't very subtle, but at least the meaning is clear." Debbie joked and quickly closed the gap between them. Scott took her into his arms and the two locked their lips in the first of many passionate kisses. Breaking the kiss, Debbie slid to the floor and pulled Scott's surprisingly large cock from his shorts and slurped it into her mouth. Scott wasted no time feeling up Debbie's athletic body as she moaned around his rapidly growing cock. It wasn't long before it was too big for her mouth and she pulled back retreating to the center of his bed and beckoning him to follow.

Scott was amazed by the change in his roommate. It was as if she was a different person. She pulled him by his cock and spread her legs. Bringing him to the where her legs met, she stopped as he readied himself, then she put his cock at her opening. Scott didn't need any more encouragement and pushed forward entering Debbie as she squealed with delight.

"Damn, this is what have I been missing," she thought as she came. "He's only just entered me and I am already coming!" She stuffed her fist into her mouth as she tried to suppress the sounds of her passion as she pulled him deeper with her legs wrapped around him.

Scott was ready to begin to go to work and slowly pulled out until he'd almost pulled out completely and Debbie gasped, then he quickly pushed back inside and bottomed out as she began to come again.

"What the fuck!" She screamed as he continued to fuck her. "Oh...oh...fuck...me! Fuck me Scotty! Fuck me!"

After she'd come again, Scott pulled her on to her knees and began to fuck her doggy style and she was finally able to participate more as she slammed her ass back on to his cock, going deeper than before. After several minutes Scott was getting tired but hadn't come yet, so he laid on his back and Debbie climbed on top and rode him until he finally fired off a large load as she came again.

They were both panting and covered in sweat, when they caught their breath cuddling and giggling Scott asked. "That was something." Debbie agreed and giggled a bit. Before she could say anything more Scott asked. "Do you do anal?"

Debbie sobered really quickly. "No. I don't. I just never felt like having something shoved up my ass. Sorry buckaroo!"

"That's okay," Scott said as he got up and retrieved the ray gun.

"What's that?" Debbie said giggling. "It looks like..."

She didn't have time to complete her sentence as Scott fired another shot. When the misted cleared, she had that goofy look on her face again. Scott put the gun away and returned to the bed. "Are you sure? I've never met a girl who enjoyed anal, you're the first. But I don't believe that you can actual come from anal stimulation."

Debbie blinked. "Well I guess I'm going to have to prove it to you cowboy. Looks like you're ready for round two." She said as she crawled up on her knees and lowered her head and shoulders to the mattress. "If you don't have any lube, you can just use my juices. I'm so looking forward to having your cock up my ass."

Scott took her word and shoved his cock into her pussy stroking it a few times, she was still wet and full of his cum. He pulled out and she spread her cheeks giving him a good look at his new target. He put it up against her tight hole and pushed slowly. Debbie was ready and encouraged him to push all the way in. "God, I love a fat cock in my ass." She said as Scott pushed until his balls were just above her pussy.

"Well, cowboy. What are you waiting for, fuck this ass."

Needing no more assurance, Scott pulled out slowly and then pushed back in.

"Don't tease me, Scotty. Fuck my ass!"

Scott began to really fuck Debbie's virgin ass and within a few moments Debbie began to moan and was soon cumming. The action was too much and she was too tight as Scott soon followed her with yet another load.

As they were again catching their breath Scott texted Donna asking her to join them.

~~~

Niki and Nancy laid in their bed panting after having spent the last two hours getting reacquainted with one another. Nancy woke and was hungry, she heard Niki snoring softly and decided to get up and fix something light to eat. She padded off to the kitchen, it was comfortable in the house and she didn't bother with a robe, she found that she really enjoyed being naked, especially when there was someone around to enjoy her nudity.

She was busy in the kitchen when she heard Niki enter and embrace her from behind, her nipples hard and poked her in the back as she squeezed her tightly. "What's cooking, good looking?"

"That's an old line," Nancy said as she turned into a soft kiss from her lover. "Just a little something light. Are you hungry?"

"Famished. What I ate before and on the flight I think I've burned off with all the calisthenics we did in the bedroom. Do I have time to shower?"

"Sure, take your time. I'll just put it on simmer."

"You care to join me?"

"In that case, I'll turn it off."

Nancy and Niki washed and played until the hot water ran out. They put on some light clothes, forgoing underwear, it would only get in the way, after all. Over their meal they talked for what was really the first time. Although lovers they really didn't have much in common and both realized that they didn't really understand why they'd gotten together in the first place. But the sex was incredible.

Nevertheless, Niki was beginning to realize that this may have been a huge mistake. They couldn't fuck twenty-four hours, seven days a week, three hundred sixty-five days a year, they needed more. Nancy was a security guard at the local mall and she was a PhD and worked for Homeland Security. Niki laughed, "well they both did security work."

Nancy was beginning to miss the feeling of a man between her legs, understanding that Cassie had somehow tricked her into becoming a lesbian if not bisexual. Still she couldn't understand how that was possible. She needed to talk to Joe.

"Niki, sweetheart. I need you to do me a favor." She decided it was time to confide in her lover, at least a little until she could find out more about what was happening.

~~~

Joe and Cassie had enormous endurance by earth standards and after two more hours of sex play they were both ready for a shower and perhaps exploring their new environment. Joe realized that they hadn't brought in what little they had in the way of belongings.

Joe reluctantly pulled on his dirty clothes and went back to the car to retrieve their possessions. He was just arriving at the car when an incoming call came in, it was a number he didn't recognize.

"Hello Joe, this is Niki. Can you talk?"

Joe explained where he was and before he could say any more he heard Nancy's voice.

"Joe. We have to talk. There is something strange going on and your wife is part of it."

"Wait a minute Nancy, slow down."

Nancy smiled at Niki and walked a few feet away for some privacy. Niki busied herself unpacking.

"Joe, Nancy pleaded. I'm not a lesbian. I don't know how all this got started but here I am now with a lesbian girlfriend and all I want in your long thick cock. That means I'm not a lesbian, right?"

Joe was stunned and Nancy continued. "I think that Cassie somehow turned me gay. Although, I think that I may have been bi-curious, or something like that, it's all pretty confusing. But have you ever known me to have any lesbian relationships? Joe am I going mad?"

She paused and waited for him to reply. He immediately realized what must have happened. "I'll talk to Cassie. You're not going mad; I think I know what may have happened. I think I can fix it, part of it that is. Does Niki know what is going on?"

"No, not much any way. We've been busy, if you know what I mean. But, Joe we've got nothing in common, the poor woman left her committed partner of ten years to be with me and I'm not gay."

"Okay, Nancy. Stay calm and don't tell Niki what you know. I'll call you back once I figure things out."

"Joe, call me back tomorrow okay. I am just barely holding on. If it wasn't for the sex...oh the sex..." Nancy sighed. "But I need a cock in me! Joe you have to help me. I'm climbing the walls."

"I'll call you tomorrow at the latest. Bye."

Joe entered the apartment, carrying their bags to the bedroom and finding Cassie in the shower. She had changed back to her natural color, a bright green. Joe quickly shrugged off his clothes and joined her.

"Hi honey. I hope you don't mind, it takes a bit of energy to maintain the acceptable hue, I need to return to my natural state every now and then. It's like a muscle. If I over work it then I have to rest it for a long while, that would mean I couldn't leave the house."

They silently washed as Joe processed Cassie's words. Of course seeing her green body reminded him of boot camp and all the fucking they did and that led to playing with each other and fondling. Before long they left the shower and Joe had Cassie on the bathroom floor and was between her magnificent legs eating her pussy once again. Not to be denied, Cassie swung around and took Joe's cock into her mouth and the two pleasured each other until they came together.

As Cassie attended to her hygienic needs and Joe shaved, Cassie was aware of her mate's mood change.

"It's not my fault she thinks she's a lesbian." Cassie said. "Well not entirely. I didn't plant the idea. It was already there. I just revived it and refreshed it."

Joe was stunned. "How did she know what he was thinking?"

"Our link, silly. I know and hear everything you do." She thought at him.

Joe thought, "This is going to..."

"...take a lot of getting used to. Yes, for you. Not so much for me. My people are used to such bonding. We hid nothing from one another once we're mated." She paused and turned to look directly at him, instead of through the mirror.

"But why is this one so important to you?" Cassie seemed to be searching for something, probing his mind. "Your first one! Oh sweetie, why didn't you tell me that. Nancy is your first. You're a man because of her. That's difference. She's family. Or at least what my people consider family. She's like that aunt or cousin, sister or mother that taught you about sex. Honey that makes so much more sense now. I'm sorry. I will make it up to you, to her. I promise. You'll see."