The Nude Gun Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe took a minute to digest all that Cassie had said. "Should I bother to correct her on a few points?" He thought.

"Oh, you mean the having first sex with a family member, I forgot that is taboo here. What is it you call it here, incest. It sounds shameful. This is a primitive planet". She paused. Joe had never heard her this excited about anything before. "We'll need to find Niki a new mate because Nancy belongs to us. You'll have to tell her everything of course. I know, let's have them over here tomorrow. That will give us enough time to find Niki a new mate. I'm sure there's someone here in the apartment complex that will do just fine."

~~~

Master Sergeant Matt Storm wore a distinct scowl as he walked through the halls of the space station his command inhabited. His comfort women could read his mood and knew better than to approach him when he was like this. In fact, the entire base knew that look and gave him a wide berth lest they become the focal point of whatever had the master sergeant in a foul mood.

He stopped in the communications hub and everyone there tensed as they tried to continue with their work. As if realizing he was poisoning the air, he chuckled loudly. "Sorry, everyone. I just got a bit of bad news. Didn't mean to throw everyone off their game."

The entire department took a collective sigh of relief and found they could once again focus on their assignments. Matt settled into one of the interplanetary communication stations and began typing on the keyboard. The six screens came to life displaying all sorts of data, maps and pictures.

"Looks like an infestation!" A voice behind him said.

"Yeah," Matt turned to gaze upon his superior officer, General Principle. Even though Matt was the Master Sergeant of the Galactic Space Marines, the highest enlisted position in the corps. He was out ranked by a few generals.

"What are you going to do about it?" the general asked.

"Looks like I have to accelerate my time table and hope for the best." Matt shrugged.

"Do you have enough resources?"

"I do. But if you could increase the observation, these devils are getting planet side in some way and I need to stop the flow before I can hope to stomp them out."

"Consider it done. Spacepricks, ghastly abhorrent creatures. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that you've only weeks before they become indigenous and over run the locals. Good luck."

Matt was only too aware of the situation. His team wasn't ready. He'd have to speed things up. That meant taking shortcuts. He hated taking shortcut. I usually meant that something important got left out. But he didn't have a choice, did he? No one other than he really cared if this primitive planet survived. What resources he had he had to beg borrow or steal. His reputation was on the line and he called in almost every favor to get this far. He couldn't let this remote backwards planet become over run by these vermin.

He had only a few cards left that he could play. If the general could stop the spacepriks from landing he could wipe them out, of that he was sure.

~~~

Debbie was laying on her side enjoying the afterglow of having her ass well fucked. "God she loved anal sex," she thought. She couldn't remember having a cock as large as Scott in her before, she'd be sore for a few days, but it was worth it. His cum was beginning to leak out of her ass, her back was to the door and Donna slowly opened it and stepped inside.

Debbie's attention was still on Scott. She was playing with his cock which didn't seem to have deflated in the least even after filling her ass full of cum. Scott was playing with her long hair curling it around one of his fingers as Debbie leaned forward to take his cock into her mouth again. It felt so good to have it in her mouth again. Scott laid back propped against the headboard, he smiled as he watched Debbie bob her head up and down and as Donna pulled off her nightie. She too smiled as she focused on her roommates cum leaking ass.

Climbing into the bed, licking Debbie's ass savoring the cum and her roommate's juices, startling Debbie. "Relax Debbie, it's just Donna she wanted to join us. You don't mind do you? Don't stop, you're doing fine. Just enjoy it."

"It's Donna licking my ass and pussy." Debbie thought. "Oh, she'd good. That feels so good." She removed her mouth from Scott's cock and sighed.

"Let's change positions." Scott said.

He had the girls get into a sexy sixty-nine, while he positioned himself to fuck Donna from behind. He let them get used to eating each other's pussy for a few minutes, then shoved his cock into Donna while Debbie concentrated on Donna's clit.

Scott was amazed at how well things were progressing. He had fucked all three of his roommates and now was having a three way with two of them.

Finally finishing her studying for the night, Denise put her text book down and pulled her earbuds out. She was feeling more horny than sleepy. She couldn't believe how she came on to Scott, and he didn't let her down. She wouldn't have believed that his cock was that big. Who knew. Perhaps she could sneak in and get a "quickie" so that she'd sleep easier.

She crawled out of her bed and noticed that Donna was no longer in her bed, perhaps she's watching television. She creeped down the hall not bothering to look in at the television that had was on a music video station.

She heard some sounds coming from Scott's room, he's probably on the phone she thought and slipped quickly into his room and closed the door. What she saw shocked her. There was Scott naked and fucking Donna from behind while Donna was face down between Debbie's legs. Debbie was naked as was Donna, but she had a pillow over her face her eyes large as saucers as she screamed into the pillow. Apparently, Donna was doing a fantastic job and didn't appear to be done yet.

Scott looked to the door and saw Denise, "Hey I was wondering when you'd be back. Get out of those clothes and join us. Debbie would love to get a chance to eat your pussy, wouldn't you Debbie?"

Debbie put the pillow down and attempted to answer, between gasps. "Oh fuck yeah. I mean... Oh there, there, right there you pussy eating bitch. Oh gawd!" she was still on the roller coaster thanks to Donna's talented tongue. "Denise, thank god you're here, that pillow was suffocating me. Come on girl, bring that sweet pussy over here."

What Scott was beginning to realize was just how susceptible the girls were once they were shot with the ray gun. Perhaps he needn't have zapped Debbie again to change her mind about anal sex. They seemed pretty willing to do anything he suggested. All he had to do was ask.

Denise wasn't into group sex and definitely not interested in making out with her roommates. But she was horny. She began to rationalize this new behavior. Was it gay to let Debbie eat her pussy for a little while? She looked at Debbie's naked breasts, they were bigger than she remembered, having seen them on a few occasions when they were dressing. They looked tempting, her nipples were hard and very pink. "No, it wasn't gay. It was experimenting, and it is always good to try new things."

Before she realized that she was going to join them Denise found that she'd already removed her sleepwear. She looked nervous as Scott continued to slowly pump his cock into Donna as she continued eating Debbie's pussy. She hesitated, not sure where to begin.

"Don't be shy, Denise. Debbie's eager to try your pussy, and when once she's made you cum you can trade places for a while. If you are still horny, I will fuck you again. You're going to love this, aren't you?"

Denise climbed on to the bed and facing the others she squatted over Debbie's face, putting her weight on her hands she slowly lowered her pussy to her friend's face. Debbie didn't waste any time, she pulled Denise's legs apart and began licking her labia, amazed at how wet her roommate was already.

Putting her weight on her knees, Denise relaxed as Debbie worked her magic tongue across her pussy as she processed Scott's words. "After I cum I can eat Debbie, I'll love it? Hmmmm...perhaps I will. She definitely knows her way around a pussy. If she keeps that up it won't be long before I get to try." She thought and suddenly, moaned loudly. "Ohhh... girl where'd you learn how to do that? No, don't stop you can tell me later. Ohh...mmmm..."

Scott watched as his roommates enjoyed each other. This was a dream come true. He reached down and fondled Donna's heavy breasts, pinching her nipples and she squealed into Debbie's pussy. She was beginning to tire but wasn't about to say so. Scott had been toying with her, but now with his fantasy in full swing he pondered the possibilities. He reached further down to play with her clit and that set her off causing a chain reaction. She lifted her head and screamed out her passion and then took Debbie's clit between her lips nibbling on it, causing her to yelp as she did the same to Denise who cried out loudly realizing that it would soon be her turn to eat pussy.

"Let's change things up," Scott said and began to arrange his roommates. He had Denise spread her legs in front of him and lay on her back, and had Debbie sit on Denise's face and Debbie could then eat Donna's well fucked pussy. The girls were eager to begin again, although Denise was a bit hesitant. "What's the matter Denise, haven't you ever eaten a pussy before?"

"No," she admitted. "I never dreamed of doing it."

"Don't worry about it, you're going to love it. I am sure you'll be a natural."

As soon as Scott said that, Denise no longer worried about it and dove into her first pussy. She as amazed. Scott was right, she did love it. The taste was intoxicating, like nothing she'd ever tasted before and she wanted more. Debbie squealed, Scott was right, Denise was a natural at eating pussy, she quickly got her excited, licking around her labia, pulling each lip into her mouth and using her tongue like it was a feather before teasing her by barely touching her hole. Debbie pulled Donna by her thighs and put her tongue where Scott's cock had just been, while playing with her large tits which she rolled back and forth on her chest.

After all the girls had cum a few times, Scott was ready to come. "Denise, when I cum you're going to have the biggest orgasm of the night and keep coming until I am done." Denise was panting into Debbie's hot pussy; juices were all over her face. She apparently was a natural at this, Debbie seemed to be constantly cumming, she decided.

Scott roared as he released his seed into the beautiful brown woman. It was the strongest climax he ever had. And it seemed to last an unusually long time. Denise pulled out of Debbie's pussy and watched as Scott stabbed her slowly now as he gushed filling her.

"Donna, Debbie don't let any of my cum go to waste. You love the taste. It may be a while before you get anymore." Scott told them. They quickly disengaged and came over to watch as Scott sprayed Denise as he pulled out of her full pussy. Like a fire hose he sprayed her belly and tits before he was done and fell to the bed exhausted.

Debbie and Donna wasted no time in licking up the precious nectar, lapping at Denise's nether lips, belly and tits. When they couldn't find any more the split up, Donna going for Scott's cock and Debbie for Denise's pussy to see if she could find anymore deep inside.

It was late and all four roommates were sate for the time being, arms legs and bodies intertwined.

Scott was on top of the world and decided that it was time to make a few changes to the house rules, confident the girls would go along.

"Ladies I think it is time for a few rule changes. First, school work comes first. That means that if you are able, you can help each other with assignments. Grades are not to suffer due to our new sexual relationship. Secondly, the house is to be kept neat and clean. I will leave you to figure out who does what. Finally, you will think that it is perfectly normal to be naked around the house. You will enjoy not having to wear clothes whenever we don't have guest and not give it a second thought. Feel free to explore each other as you like, whenever and wherever but you aren't lesbians just very good friends. If there are no questions, I am going to turn in."

Donna raised her voice and asked, "Scotty, who gets to sleep with you?"

"Tonight, you do since you asked first. But I let you ladies come up with a schedule."

He yawned and the girls took the hint, detangling themselves and kissing Scott as they left accept for Donna who retrieved the lost pillows from the floor where they'd fallen during their orgy.

Scott slept soundly, he didn't even notice that Donna had snuggled up so close to him that her pleasant full ass was pressed against his semi hard cock. Nor that she'd pulled his arm over her like it was a blanket and placed his hand on her big breasts.

He woke to the pleasant feel of warm lips around his cock and being just moments away from a strong release he opened his eyes to see Donna looking up at him. She looked so happy sucking his cock and then he came and she worked her hand slower, swallowing all of his yummy seed. She smiled and used her fingers to scoop a stray drop from the corner of her mouth.

"Was that good, Scotty? It was definitely good for me." She giggled and danced out of the bed jiggling naked heading for the bathroom. "You've got class in an hour, you better get up."

She was right. Scott grabbed his phone to check the time and noticed he had a text message. Despite not recognizing the number he opened it. The message was brief but succinct.

"Good Morning Scott. We've not met, but you have something of mine. We need to meet."

"Holy Crap!" Scott said sitting upright in his bed. "Could it be? Of course it is, dummy. How did he or she get this number?"

He texted back, "Really? And what is that?"

His phone chimed and the reply appeared, "Confident. I like that. Let's just call it a ray gun, shall we."

"Damn, damn, damn." Scott swore aloud, sweat was beading on his forehead. "Okay, let's say I know what you're talking about, what do you want?" He text.

"We need to meet. 30 minutes. Diner." Came the quick reply.

"I can't I have class, how about this afternoon, about 2PM?" Scott texted back.

Immediately the reply came. "Do you think this is a negotiation? 29 minutes. Be there. Don't have me come by and scare your pretty naked roommates. By the way nice move, the trifecta. Impressive."

"Shit!" Scott swore, peaking out of his bedroom window at the empty street as he paced his room. "Okay." Scott replied. He didn't want whoever this was here at the house, messing up his good thing and scaring the girls.

His phone chimed again. "Don't forget to bring my item."

Scott spent the next eight minutes looking for something to wear, nothing seemed to fit right. He was too worried about meeting the owner of the ray gun to understand what had happened, but every pair of pants seemed to have shrunk. Everything was too small. "What the fuck!" He swore again. He finally settled on a pair of running shorts that were way too tight and tank top. He slipped on his running shoes and pulled on an oversized hoodie, it was a snug fit and perhaps too warm for the day's heat, but it offered some cover.

What he didn't notice was that in his sleep he'd grown. He was at least three inches taller and the all his fat had melted away replaced by toned muscle. It was impressive, he looked like he'd spent every day in a gym for the last year. He wasn't muscle bound, but every muscle was well defined and he had the beginnings of a serious six pack.

He rushed into the kitchen, he was running late but stopped dead in his tracks at what his eyes saw. Debbie was exercising in the living room as she did every morning, except she was completely naked. She was doing calisthenics, he caught her doing toe touches, standing feet apart, arms stretched wide, bending at the waist touching her left toe with her right hand, coming back up before repeating the same motion with the opposite hand. He could look directly into her open pussy. It was a beautiful sight.

Denise was seated at the kitchen table reading her textbook while typing on her laptop, also completely naked. Her brown nipples looking so inviting they seemed to harden under his gaze. He smiled, he'd forgotten about the rule changes. Topping it all off the place was also spotless. Dishes were all put away, the floor appeared to have been mopped, the trash had been taken out and there was even a pot of coffee simmering.

"Good morning Scottie," both girls said and returned to what they were doing. Meanwhile, Donna squeezed by him, also naked. Rubbed her large breasts against him as she passed. Her hair was wet, obviously just out of the shower. "Hey lover, you just going to stand there or do you want a cup of coffee?"

Stunned back to reality, Scott declined, excused himself and ran from the house to his car.

This time of day the diner had only a few customers: a retired couple, a guy who looked like a truck driver and a large man with his back to the front door. He was a big guy, not fat looked like a linebacker with pads on. Scott decided that must be him. He waved at Patty the waitress, she smiled and wanted to say how surprised she was to see him at this hour, but he looked serious and somehow bigger in a no nonsense way, so she thought better of it.

Scott approached the booth and before he could say anything he was waved to the seat. "You're late. Did you bring my item?"

As Scott sat he noticed how large the man really was, he felt dwarfed. Sitting the man seemed to tower over him.

"Yeah, it's right here," Scott pulled out the case containing the ray gun from his backpack.

"Good, hand it over."

Scott compiled and watched as the stranger opened the case, then closed it setting it by his side.

"So, what did you think? Fricking incredible huh?" The large man said, smiling and more jovial than Scott would have expected.

"Uh, yeah. Fucking amazing! Did you invent it? How long does the hypnosis thing if that's what it is last?

Ignoring his questions, he extended his hand, "My name is Matt Storm." Scott reached out and took the huge hand and shook it. "Scott Mitchell. But you already know that."

"I do." Matt said. "I don't have a lot of time, I'm sorry for that but it can't be helped. I see that you've grown a little since you first used the item. Good, but I'm afraid I will have to accelerate that a bit more." Matt reached across the table and pulled Scott's arm close and stabbed it with some kind of needle device.

"Ow! What the fuck man!" Scott yelled as he tried to pull his arm back, but it wouldn't budge.

Matt hit him with another injection and then let his arm go.

Scott looked horrified. He wanted to say something, but it appeared he was having an allergic reaction to the injections, he couldn't talk his throat seemed to be swelling shut. His heart was pounding; he was sweating profusely. He was losing consciousness.

(To be continued)