All Comments on 'The Nude Gun Ch. 10'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Aside from Ramona being a little too cruel to the overweight losers, good story. Hope they will save all ten naked girls and then add them to the recruits, you know after they have been decontaminated.

Also, I almost thought Scott's roommates and Ramona's neighbors would be added to the recruits as well, might be hot to get them also trained up as well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

This is getting to be a good read. keep it up. I am with the idea of recruiting the girls. and other characters. That being said it is your story and you need to tell it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, but you need to proof read your stories better or get an editor, because they are filled with typos and grammar and spelling mistakes. Still, i am looking forward to the next chapter.

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 7 years agoAuthor
Haste Makes Wastes

I do self edit this story because I am trying to get it out to you as soon as possible. So, I do apologize if I've missed a few. I appreciate you're over looking those.

I do have an editor for AGFHF, but you knew that.

Is Matt playing favorites between Scott and Joe? I'm pleased that you noticed that. I won't spill the beans here, but that was intentional.

Thanks for the feedback!

ThitabeThitabeabout 7 years ago
Great story

I love this story so far and your writing in general. I love you other series A Gift from my Father. It has been awhile since you have written anything in this story, I hope now that the other series is finished that you will get back to writing this story. I am looking forward to reading more from you in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story Direction

I like where the story is going now. Before it seemed like aimless sexcapades, but now their actions seemed to have meaning. It's a shame you killed the desirability of Karen. Equating her looks to Rachel Maddow? Really? Maddow looks like Jared Fogle from the Subway commercials!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rachel Maddow

My bad. Got Karen and Nancy mixed up. It was Nancy who was equated to a Latino Rachel Maddow. My view still stands, eewww!

For my the sake of my constitution, (i.e. not giving up my lunch), I will try to imagine Nancy looking like Halle Berry. She can rock a short hairstyle and still looks hot.

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Rachel Maddow hair style!

I was describing the haircut, or hair style not that Nancy resembled Rachel. At least that was my thoughts then.

Point taken.

I will in the future describe the hair style instead unless it's a sexy actress I know my readers would like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To bad

To bad the campers are most likely going to be causlities of war. Looking forward to the next chapter soon I hope.

(Bigd1965bigd)

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 7 years ago
Still waiting for next installment

This story was posted in 11/16

Today is 6/8/2017

Seven (7) months waiting for chapter 11

I thought this was a completed story

Now I'm disappointed.

Literatica has no mechanism to automatically tell me of a new posting.

As an author, if you maintain a mailing list please add me.

I like your story telling and look forward to reading that the world 🌎 is safe.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
story

Since this story seemed to have mostly lesbian sex I think it should have been posted in lesbian sex even if it did have some mind control and incest, still, a good read and I would like to see ch 11 to see how it turns out.

Avidreader925Avidreader925almost 7 years ago
Update

any idea on time line for next chapter

captmoviecaptmovieover 6 years ago
I check every day, where's the conclusion of this story

Great story, but where's the finish. Please finish this one.

gcs66gcs66over 6 years ago
please finish it

I need to read the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Still waiting for the next chapter. Author, do you have any intention of continuing this story?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but this story appeared to lose its way about four chapters ago

I kind of see what you mean about badly needing an editor

Happy to assist but no idea how to offer this

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous