The Nude Gun Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Scott past his muscular chest he lost some weight in his face, he looked really good, handsome. She thought she should be alarmed by the sudden changes, but shrugged them off.

"Hey buckaroo, how about putting the food down and see if you can fit this monster up my ass. We've made a nice playpen on the floor."

Debbie pulled him by his cock and he was soon on the floor next to Denise and Donna who had spun into a sixty-nine. Donna pulled her face away to comment, "Scotty you better save some of that for me, too."

Scott grabbed one of her big tits and played with the nipple, "There's plenty to go around I assure you."

~

Ramona pulled her white 2017 Corvette under the overhang of the Residence Inn in Flagstaff Arizona. It was getting late the sun was setting and she's been racing down the highway enjoying the freedom of driving one of the great American road cars on the way to her new adventure. The car performed better than anything she'd ever driven before, she and Sirius Radio were having the time of her life. She was getting tired and was ahead of schedule so she decided to stop for the night.

She entered the hotel, got her room card and walked next door to Applebee's for something to eat. She'd forgotten that she possessed new dimensions until she saw the reactions of those around her. Most of the guys smiled or winked, as for the women some were friendlier than others. That was at her last stop, this was Flagstaff.

One couple in particular here at Applebee's seemed to be put off by her presence. She overheard them talking and referred to her as probably a hooker and many other unflattering things. They were drinking heavily and Ramona hoped that they weren't going to be driving.

Ramona had a steak and vegetables, figuring that she's splurge. She rarely had the money for a meal like this but that was the old Ramona. Half way through the steak, which was delicious and cooked just the way she liked it, she found that the thought of beef was making her ill. As soon as she stopped she felt much better. She had an ice cream desert. While she watched the obnoxious couple stagger out of the restaurant. She was feeling satisfied and ready for a nice warm bath and bed before hitting the road again. After paying her bill and leaving a hefty tip, Ramona strolled back to the hotel. Imagine her surprise when she saw the obnoxious couple from the restaurant trying and failing to enter a room across the hall from hers. It as if they'd never used a key card before tonight.

She argued with herself, but being the consider person that she was Ramona decided to see if she could help them. The man dropped the card again and Ramona quickly picked it up and said that she'd help them. She opened the door and let them in and then returned the card to the man.

But, instead of a thank you, her good deed was met with a series of insults and name that would have made a sailor blush, from both the man and the woman, who appeared to be in their late twenties and not very well educated.

"Who the hell do you think you are fucking bitch. We didn't ask your fucking help, slut." The blonde woman slurred as she looked her up and down. "You're probably one of those trannies. Look how big you are."

The man laughed, "I'll bet those aren't even real tits."

Both laughed at their cleverness and never saw Ramona pull out the ray gun from her purse. When the yellow cloud disappeared, the drunk obnoxious duo stood motionless. Their nasty mouths frozen in place and drool dripping from the corners of their mouths.

Ramona closed the door behind her, she was very angry. In fact, she couldn't remember ever being this angry before. The old Ramona would have gone back to her room and cried about how mean some people could be. But, this new Ramona didn't have to stand for this. She looked the couple over, they weren't very attractive without their clothes, not that they were with them. The guy had a beer belly and his small cock sticking up through a nest of brown hair. The woman also had a big belly and small tits that sat on top of her belly. She might have looked better if she lost about thirty pounds and knew anything about makeup. Her bald pussy was dripping and her nipples were hard. Ramona almost laughed out loud when she saw the dainty butterfly tattooed the inside of her left thigh.

"What are your names?" Ramona asked.

"I'm Jeff." "I'm Becky." They said almost together.

"What do you do to support yourselves?"

"I'm a technician at the Jiffy Lube." "I'm a clerk at the local CVS."

"A pair of real losers, I see!" Ramona said. "Don't tell me, you both are smokers, too. Am I, right?"

They both nodded their head, shamefully.

She got an idea that would help them and satisfy her need for revenge. "Well that's going to change. From now on, no more tobacco. You're both quitting cold turkey. And you're going to get yourselves to a gym and lost about thirty pounds each, then keep it off. You two look disgusting." Ramona admonished.

The couple blinked at the stinging insult, but said nothing.

"But, you did invite me in to have sex," she said. "Becky, do you do anal?"

"No. I tried it once and I didn't like it." Becky replied in her trance monotone voice.

"Have you ever been with a woman, eaten her pussy?"

Again, Becky replied in the negative, asking if she looked like a dyke. Ramona thought about it and decided she could work with that. "Well looks like today is your lucky day."

She looked over to Jeff, "Pencil dick, have you ever been with another guy, sucked cock, taken it up the butt?"

"No. I'm not a fag!"

Ramona smiled. "Perhaps you are and you just don't know it, yet."

She looked over to the bed which still looked fresh, like it hadn't been touched since the maid came through that morning. "I suppose we should get started, Ramona said as she opened her purse and pulled out her favorite smooth dildo and handed it to Becky who looked at it not sure what she was going to be doing with it.

Ramona removed her jeans and panties and climbed up on the bed and propped herself up with the pillows.

"Becky, you're going to eat my pussy. You're going to do a good job, because after your first taste you're going to discover that you love eating pussy. Once I'm gone, you're going to look forward to finding other pussy to eat."

Becky moved between Ramona's legs, until Ramona stopped her using her against her forehead. "Eager to get going? Just a minute. We've got to give Jeff his instructions."

She looked at Jeff who hadn't moved. "Pencil dick." She called him again. "Go into the bathroom and if there is anything you can use a lotion bring it back and get the tiny cock ready to go into Becky's ass. If there is anything left, use it on Becky's asshole to loosen her up."

Jeff did as he was told.

"Becky, Jeff's cock is much too small to get you off anymore unless it's in your ass. Then you will have average orgasms. You're pussy craves really big cocks. Do you know where to find them?"

Becky nodded.

"Well tell me Becky, where will you find big cocks to satisfy your hungry pussy?" Ramona asked her.

"From Black men," Becky said.

"That's partially true, Becky. Latin men have big cocks too. Much bigger cocks than poor little Jeff. So, do you feel yourself craving a big cock in you pussy Becky?"

Becky nodded. "How did this woman know. She needed a big cock, Jeff's cock was only good for fucking her in her ass, because he's so tiny." She thought.

Jeff returned, stroking his tiny cock and palming the complementary lotion he found in the bathroom.

"Jeff, lube Becky's ass up and when you're done and shove your tiny cock into her ass. Once it is all the way inside and tell me." Ramona has another idea. "Oh and by the way Jeff, as you slide you cock into Becky's ass you're going to be very envious, you're going to crave having stuff shoved up your ass, too."

"Becky when you have a moment, you're going to shove that dildo I gave you up Jeff's ass and fuck him with it."

"Jeff you're going to love Becky fucking you with my dildo and will come whenever it happens." She looked at both her naked victims. "Okay let's get going, what are you waiting for?"

Becky crawled between Ramona's big legs and began to lick her pussy. She was surprised how good it tasted and began to really get off on it. It helped to that Jeff was lubing her asshole up so good, she was finally going to get her fat ass fucked.

A few moments later, Jeff was sliding he cock into Becky's ass while fantasying getting his own ass fucked. "All in," he said as Becky seemed to sitting on his cock.

Becky was doing a very good job eating Ramona's pussy. She seemed to know just what to do and Ramona was feeling the warmth radiating throughout her body, she almost forgot about Jeff.

"Okay Jeff, you can start fucking Becky's ass."

"Tell him Becky how much you like having your ass fucked, Becky. After you make me cum."

There was a lot of grunting and bed squeaking for the next several minutes, and then Ramona shrieked announcing her orgasm. She squirted her juices all over Becky's face. "Lick it all up Becky," she said.

"Jeff, fuck my ass! Fuck me hard." She moaned as she lifted her dripping face from Ramona's pussy. "Fuck, I love getting my ass fucked. Fuck me harder!"

Becky and Jeff both came, screaming and shouting as they did.

They were panting. Following her instructions, Becky picked up the dildo licked and sucked it into her mouth getting it wet and ready, then shoved it into Jeff's ass. He came again, immediately.

"Don't let that go to waste, Becky suck that cock. Clean it up."

Becky caught Jeff's cock just as the final spasm subsided. She could taste the sourness from it being in her ass, and she felt his cum leaking out of it.

Ramona meanwhile had pulled her panties and jeans back on and was ready to leave. "Not bad, you two. I'm going to leave now, if you are lucky, you may have another guest or two. I'm going to see if I can find a guy to fuck your ass, Jeff. What kind of guy should I find for you, Becky?"

"A Black or Latino man," Becky said without hesitation.

"I'll see what I can do. Enjoy the rest of your evening," she said as she closed the door behind her.

"She's a really nice woman, Jeff." Becky said. "I am sorry that we made fun of her." And thinking she couldn't wait to eat another pussy, she began to think of which of her friend she could ask.

Ramona slipped a couple of hundred dollars to the clerk at the counter and told him what she wanted. "The couple there is really hoping that you can come through for them. If you have photos you can show me in the morning, I'll be leaving around six, I will have two more of these guys for you."

The clerk smiled. "I could handle this myself," he thought, "it would be fun and he'd be four hundred dollars richer. Consider it done," he said.

Ramona woke early, showered, dressed and checked out of her room. The same clerk was at the counter smiling. He pulled out his iPhone and showed her several pictures of him fucking Jeff, Jeff sucking his cock and several of him fucking Becky in both of her holes.

Ramona smiled and pulled two additional bills as she paid for her night's stay. As she sat behind the wheel of her Corvette, a full stomach from her breakfast in the local restaurant, she scolded herself. "That was a pretty mean thing to do. They did deserve it. She rationalized as she couldn't help to wonder what they'd be like in three to four months. She started the car and was soon back on the interstate heading west.

~~~

Drifting with the tide in the Pacific Ocean the current taking it towards the Californian central coast was a strange barge of some sort. Like an iceberg most of it was concealed beneath the water, only a breathing tube emerging allowing its inhabitance to become accustomed to the mixture of the alien atmosphere. They appeared to be a cluster of clams or oysters, hard shells protecting their immature soft bodies. Within hours they would find themselves beached on the rugged coastline, once they dried on the beach they might be mature enough to emerge.

It was a reunion of sorts; all the women were excited about their annual camping trip to the state parks near Big Sur. This had been their ritual since high school. Over the years they managed to camped out at all of the state parks, but their favorite was Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. It was 1,006 acres of redwoods, conifers, oaks, sycamores, cottonwoods, maples, alders and willows and open meadows. Local wildlife includes deer, raccoons, skunks, and birds, such as water ouzels and belted kingfishers. But of course, the main draw had always been the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Big Sur Valley and Big Sur River which runs through the middle of the park.

Although most of the girls had boyfriends who also enjoyed camping, this had always been a girl's only outing. This year would be no different. There were ten of them this year, all were experienced campers and could handle themselves. Their numbers would also discourage any unwanted interference.

Their campsite was perfect, a short hike down the cliffs to the beach, and still nestled among the red woods, the girls quickly unpacked the two SUVs and set up camp. They were lucky to be able to camp there, the fires had forced the closure of many of the campsites and parks. They had chosen wisely, having to have made reservations six months in advance.

The first day was spent getting reacquainted and catching up with each other's lives, many had left the area and some had left the state. Despite this they had all remained close. They sang songs around the tiny campfire and told ghost stories all reminiscent of their early years together. They turned in early and were looking forward to hiking to the beach and woods tomorrow. The beach was rather secluded and that meant there was often interesting things to find washed up on shore.

By chance they split into two groups of five, one was headed to the interior of the forest while the other was headed to the beach. The girls who were all in their early twenties didn't know what their hiking would reveal. It was unseasonably warm, but the girls had prepared. The beach group had worn shorts, tank tops and tee shirts, they planned on getting some sun and wading into the surf. The sun was bright and when the girls hit the beach, many stripped down to their bikinis, storing their clothes in their backpacks.

Not far away, the mysterious barrage had been deposited on the shore. Once in the bright sun, the jelly like substance that held it together began to dissipate leaving it looking less like a jellyfish and more like a pile of large pearls glistening in the bright sunshine. Those in the pile on top and getting direct sunlight began to hatch and legs appeared. Still too frail to completely emerge from their shell they took them with them like a crab and climbed down the pile into the sand, towards the jagged cliffs and into the Redwood forest where they'd find food.

The girls frolicked up and down the coast like a bunch of ten-year-old school girls on their first field trip. They expected to find a treasure trove of interesting pieces of driftwood, they didn't expect to find the remaining strange shelled creatures. By now their shells had been warmed enough by the sun to make them looking like shiny pearls.

They seemed to know they would be attractive to the girls, thus ceasing their movement. With the help of all the girls they collected them unknowingly bringing the unhatched creatures to their site. With all their running around they were ravenous and finally stopped to eat lunch. Opening their lunch kits, they shared and ate until everyone was full. Once the meal consumed and they packed up their trash they became lazy and then decided to lay in the warm sun and tan.

One of the girls began to strip off her bikini and dared the others to sun bath nude on the secluded beach. It didn't take much convincing and they soon were all gloriously naked, taking turns applying generous amounts of sunscreen on each other young bodies. Soon all five naked girls were lying side by side on their towels sunning themselves. Their full bellies made them drossy and they each slipped off to a pleasant afternoon nap.

A few feet away a creature stirred. It was time to emerge from its shells. Once it broke free it was immediately aware of to the female pheromones and it sensed hosts they could feed on. The remaining creatures woke from their slumber and broke free from their shells and followed the first.

Through the thick Redwood forest the girls hiked, loving every minute of it, inspecting every unusual bit of flora and fauna they found. When they came to the river they crossed and took their lunch in the middle of the large meadow. They took solace in the fact they were secluded and the meadow seemed to be unspoiled. Two of the girls felt bold and took off their tops, exposing themselves and daring the others to join in, but they didn't, claiming they were afraid to get stung by a bee. Too soon it was time to leave and they carefully packed up their trash and stored it in their backpacks as they continued enjoying their nature hike. It was quiet and they marveled at the beauty of their surroundings.

As the sun began to get lower in the sky, they all knew that it would get dark soon despite the hour and began their trek back to their campsite. When the crossed the shallow river, they saw several interesting shiny pearl-like shells on the river's edge. They obviously weren't from the surrounding area, they thought that perhaps some hikers had left them behind, so they gathered them up and planned on discussing what to do with them once the rest of the girls returned.

It was a voyeur's dream, the sight of five naked twentysomething girls laying one next to the other on their backs. Every beautiful body different and yet the same. None of them were particularly shy about being naked. They laid were content as they tanned. All of them had flat bellies, each displaying their womanly curves. Some had shaved their pussies while others were content with simple landing strips. Their pretty young titties on display. The sun wasn't too hot; the ocean breeze wasn't too cool. The occasional squawk of the local sea gulls help to relax them.

Unseen the creatures appeared and gathered as if plotting their next move. They were particular vulnerable in the bright sunlight, nevertheless the leader oozed from the makeshift nest and sliding on a thin film like snails make it quickly slide between the open legs of the nearest girl. There it seemed to breathing her womanly scent for a moment before deciding to strike. Almost like a snake it lunged forward parting the girls' labia and sliding into her safe warm pussy.

Startled the girl gasped a breath and was about to scream and grab her naked pussy, but just as quickly the fear and surprise passed and she felt better, more content and horny. Only her face showed and signs that her nap had been interrupted. Her arousal built and without thinking one hand went between her legs where her fingers lightly played with her clit while the other hand pulled gently on her hardening nipples.

One by one the girls were attacked in a similar way, then overcome by a sense of wellbeing and arousal forgetting their violation and its intruder completely. As the girls continued to masturbate and tan themselves, the creatures fed and began to rapidly mature.

Fortunately, one of the girls had set the alarm on her watch. It woke her and she rousted the others. It was late, they dressed quickly and hiked back up to their campsite bring with them the driftwood and other treasures they stumble on. Ignored were the empty shells of the creatures growing in their bellies.

When the beach girls returned, they discovered the others had a small fire going and food cooking. They all excitedly shared stories of their day. The meal was delicious and the girls had pulled out the alcohol that they'd been saving for their final night together, neither knew how wrong they were.