The Nude Gun Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This looks like the right place," the blonde yelled and began stripping off her clothes. She spied Niki getting a drink and walked right up to her and planted a passionate kiss on her lips and taking the smaller brown woman and then taking her back to one of the unoccupied couches.

Cassie regarded the new woman as she and Nancy were doubling Scott. Cassie suddenly recognized her. She smiled and crawled over to where Ramona was riding Joe and whispered in his ear. Ramona was thoroughly enjoying the variety of the evening. Scott was good, but Joe really knew how to fuck, she thought. They both came hard at the same time, panting and sweat drenched. At times the only thing you could hear was moaning and screaming passion, but just when the party appeared to be coming to an end, the blonde's appearance seemed to give breath new energy into it. She had Niki pinned to the carpet as she munched on her pussy.

Joe looked up and couldn't believe his eyes, what was she doing here? He saw Matt seated in the kitchenette looking over some electronic devices, deep in thought. Not bothering to cover himself, he stormed up to the table. Before he could say a word, Matt spoke without looking up. "Look little man, it's about saving your planet. I didn't have much to choose from, besides she insisted."

Joe realized he was right and besides he was his superior officer, there wasn't much he could do about it even if he wanted to.

Niki screamed again as she came for the fifth time that night and pushed the blonde off her. The blonde giggled and stood up on her knees, her face covered in Nikki's juices. She turned to face Joe who had returned to the group. "Hmmm... that cock looks familiar." She said loud enough for anyone not preoccupied to hear. Joe's cock just an inch from her mouth. He was hard again, staring at his sister Karen, naked and looking awfully good to him three times larger than the last time he saw her.

"Want a blow job, brother or are you going to fuck me. Please say you're going to fuck me because I haven't been fucked since I got here."

Joe smiled and pulled her up to her feet. She was still about a foot shorter than him, but he pulled her up on her toes as they kissed and his hard cock pressed against her wet pussy. The kiss was fervent and somehow Karen was able to climb on Joe's hard cock and it slid home inside her.

Wrapping her arms and legs around him and they fucked like that in the middle of the room. Those that didn't know soon did and watched as brother and sister fucked like long lost lovers. Karen screamed several times before Joe roared announcing his eruption. When things quieted down, Matt entered the room, all eyes were on him.

"I am glad you all blowing off a little steam. I had prepared to brief you tonight, but that can wait until tomorrow. I will tell you that I have brought you all together to help me to save your planet and way of life. We'll muster at 0500 hours tomorrow and hope to be on site an hour later. You all have rooms waiting for you, but you can stay here if you like. Fuck as long as you like but be sharp tomorrow morning. Your planet, your families and your way of live is depending on what you do tomorrow."

That said Matt left the room and enter the main bedroom and closed the door.

Matt's speech pretty much closed things down. The orgy was over. Most of them found their heighten libido's satisfied for the time being. What they needed was rest and to prepare mentally for tomorrow's battle with whomever their foe would be.

Joe and Karen still naked, sat together getting caught up. Joe couldn't remember the last time they'd actually talked. He was relieved that he could finally confide in his sister after all the months of deception. He wondered how much she really knew and understood.

"How's mom and dad?" He asked.

"They're great!" I don't think they've ever been happier, particularly dad. You know he can't wait to get home from work, now. He's had four horny women needing to be fucked. We were wearing him out and finally had to choose days of the week or we'd have killed him." Karen joked. "So the rest of us had to be satisfied with pussy." She laughed. "We bought a few toys and strap-ons but nothing beats the real thing," she looked at Joe's cock as it began to stir again. "It's ashamed that you never came back to help dad with the workload, but I understand why, now. I can't say that I blame you."

Karen hugged her brother again, not really wanting to engage in sex again, but because she missed him. "What' s going on. Matt's been pretty vague about all this. I figured since you were his first, and must know what's happening."

Joe said, "It's an invasion, Karen."

(To be Continued)