All Comments on 'The Optocynic 5000'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I always wished that the original story got a continuation but it never happened, so I'm really pleased & entertained by yours. Sure it differs from that one but not in a bad way, new author new approach & style. I do hope you continue your however.

grayge37grayge37about 8 years ago
Five Stars *****

This was hot in spite of it moving at a fast pace and it's brevity.

Sequel chapter (s) are a MUST!

I have just discovered your stories and now plan to read some or all of them.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
HOT !

That was VERY GOOD . Gave it a 5 . Made my favorite page .. Hope you do more with this . Sister? Sister, Mother . Maybe a hot three way ? Hell of a job Thank You .

datass9001datass9001about 8 years ago
Excellent continuation of a great series

I do think the addition of some kind of magical/mystical power was necessary to Optocynic's original series, but it was also fun that it was absent too. I'm glad you're continuing that series. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Original story by optocynic

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=686845&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

There were unfinished part 5 of the original story. I don't know if SirSinn plan to finish it. Maybe he join this new story with old one (orgy with Dan and his mom)???

There were more that 7 yrs from the original story were posted. I was expected that anybody could write continuation/spin offs... Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sister

Sister next please then both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story! Sister next, then mom and sister in a threeway

BILLBADBILLBADabout 8 years ago
my first story

original story is the one of first storries i read on this site and hooked me to this site.good tribute to story.keep continue

I dont read big tits and big dicks stories but i made an exception for u

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Not bad

Except for the big cock and tits that so many think they need for a story also the anal ruined the whole thing

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I always was cold towards the original when it essentially turned into a mom-a-slut-lets-gangbang her. This is a great story though, I just wished you had paced it a bit more. The anal could have waited to the next chapter probably. Oh well, 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What language is this?

"Eeehhhhhhh,aaaarrrrrrgggg, aaaaaahhhhheee, eeeeerrrrrrggggg" etc. Not a bad story but it was too rushed and the anal at the end spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep writing

Could use a little more detail

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

WOW - a wonderful story - Mom and hung son is so HOT !! The dialogue was pretty good but in the next chapter; can you let it flow with alittle more intimate conversation between Mom and son ?? Of course he really needs to screw her long and hard now that they have agreed this is not a one time thing. His comments have unlocked her real sexiness and how to fill the void of her getting sex. Thank you .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I really liked the story, but you need to edit it a little better, there were places that didn't make sense, and you had to figure out what you meant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmmm!!!

Plagiarize much??? You tried to hide it but you plagiarized another story on here involving son,mom and a new camera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh

You were trying too hard, and that "fuck you if you don't like it" at the start just ruined it from the beginning.

Perhaps realise that being LESS specific about things makes MUCH more people interested in your story.

This is a fantasy story website (kinda the point in the incest/taboo category), stop writing story to just suit yourself and write them to suit everyone.

If you're doing it for just you, then print it off your computer and jack off in your own bed and leave us to a fantasy.

Useless writer, useless story, huge waste of time, didn't even get me wet.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments

As there's too many to reply to here, I've copied them over to my blog (address in my contacts tab) and have answered them all -- even the negative one! -- over there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: Hmmmm!!!

What part of "This is very loosely connected to optocynic's series Persuading Shy Mom to Pose..." didn't you get?

homerjayhomerjayabout 8 years ago
loved it

excellent story. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re: Meh

"...that 'fuck you if you don't like it' at the start" is what we in the industry call a disclaimer. It's a warning to anyone who doesn't want to read a story about incest, big tits, or big dicks. But telling him to "stop writing story to just suit yourself and write them to suit everyone" is the worst advice you could ever offer to a writer. SirSinn's given us a great read BECAUSE he writes for himself first--as ALL good writers do. Congratulations on posting anonymous porn commentary that nonetheless manages to be surprisingly hateful, ignorant, and worthless.

ZubrikZubrikabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great to have caught another one of your stories! Quite enjoy them all.

brian358brian358about 8 years ago
Thanks!

As a amateur turned professional glamour photographer this story really struck a chord with me. It reminded me of my early, less confident, days...

I really enjoyed it and very much hope you do decide to do the much requested sequel with Bobby's sister.

And, fingers crossed, she'll have tits even bigger than their mother's! :-)

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY GOOD READ !

Cant wait for sister fun...

thank you....

thesamthesamabout 8 years ago
Very well written.

Very well written. If you're into this theme you should check out the "slut mommie" series

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Great fantasy

Loved this one, can't wait to read more.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anal/Suck

Interesting story but the anal ruined the whole thing with her eating his cum

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Very well written

And very, very hot*****

8letters8lettersalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Your stories are so hot

james1954jltjames1954jltalmost 8 years ago
love your story

I like story mom and son have around house

TrilloTrilloalmost 8 years ago
Paced well

The flow of reading your action packed story was perfect. How you moved with the shopping scene, then progressed with getting changed. That worked. Now I had better get on with the rest of your follow ups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!! 😈Devilishly Hot!!!!

All I can come up with is "WOW!!!" That has to be one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Give me some fucking fantastic idea's for some of my own!!!! I see that there is more and can't wait to start reading!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eehhhhhh

I think there should be more "eehhhh"s in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel

How about another part involving Dan and his mom?

TagliasTagliasover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

Keep them coming! I really love your writing.

optocynicoptocynicover 7 years ago
I'm Impressed...

Glad to see my stories inspired such good writing in you.

Keep up the good work...

Perhaps a meeting of the Moms would be 'eventful'??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yummy!

Thank You!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
excellent

I hope there will be much more to this story. Too hot to leave it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good idea, but can't compare to "persuading shy mom to pose"

I don't know why this has a good rating. People obviously haven't read other similar stories to judge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I'm not gonna pretend the writing and plotting are super deep or anything, but I love the premise, and the descriptive text is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The premise vanished

Not a bad story, but the premise about the camera is left floating out there without any real depth or explanation. Why is it magic? What is it about the photo capture that changes demeanor? I don't think it's needs a full explanation, but you kind of just left that detail back on the road behind you.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Another freakin awesome job!! Started running down your others and, despite your submission date, still shit hot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It went z little fast but was still a good story. Looking forward to reading the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES