The Optocynic 5000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, mom," I whispered. "I -- I need to get comfortable," I said, motioning down at my pants which were severely tented by my bulging cock. "Do you mind if I -- strip to my underwear?" I asked.

Mom shook her head. "That seems fair," she said, still licking at her fingers as she turned round to watch.

I quickly put the camera down and pulled off my T-shirt, mom taking in my toned physique -- she wasn't the only one who spent time in the gym. I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down, kicking them aside, leaving me in a pair of black boxers which did absolutely nothing to hide the size and hardness of my cock.

"Shall we continue?" I asked, picking the camera back up.

Mom didn't reply -- she just stared at my very obvious hard-on.

"That -- that looks uncomfortable, Bobby," she said quietly.

"It is, a little," I said, stepping over to her, taking shots of her huge tits.

"Maybe you should -- take your shorts off?" she whispered.

"Would you take them off, mom?" I asked. "That way I can carry on taking pictures."

"Okay," she said quietly. She slowly knelt down in front of me and took hold of the waistband of my boxers. She pulled them down as I took pictures, revealing inch after inch of my big, swollen cock, along with my big balls. Her eyes widened as she kept going, more and more of my length appearing until the bulbous head was free and the whole shaft bobbed up in front of her, pointing at her face.

"Oh Bobby," she sighed. "Bobby -- it's huge."

I grinned. "I guess big runs in the family," I said, nodding down at her huge tits.

"I guess," she said. "Maybe -- maybe we should bring them together?" she asked, kneeling up a little, bringing her tits level with my cock. "You know -- for the pictures?"

I watched amazed as my mom took hold of her huge, firm jugs and wrapped them around the shaft of my cock, looking up at me with a dazed, innocent look on her face.

"Does that look okay?" she asked.

The camera was working overtime as I took shot after shot of my big cock sticking out of the deep cleavage of my mom's huge tits. My dick lurched and throbbed, spilling a long, clear line of pre-cum up towards her neck which then ran back down between her tits.

"That looks fucking perfect, mom," I said. I slowly hunched my hips, using the pre-cum as lube to slide my dick up and down between her tits, gently fucking them. We stared at each other as I tit-fucked her, taking photos every now and then as my cock appeared and disappeared between her heavenly mounds.

"Will these be interesting photos, Bobby?" she asked. I simply nodded and grunted. "Good," she said, looking down at my cock as it slid between her tits. She looked back up at me. "How could we make them -- more interesting?" she asked, eyes wide.

I gulped nervously, hoping she was hinting at what I was thinking.

"Would you -- would you suck my --?" I said, unable to finish despite everything that had happened and was happening.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" she asked quietly. I nodded. "You want your own mother -- " she said, letting my dick jump free of her tits, " -- to put your cock -- " she took hold of my shaft, her fingers barely reaching around the trunk of it, " -- in her mouth?" she finished, sliding her hand up the pre-cum slickened length.

"Oh God yes!" I gasped.

Mom leaned forward, lips wide, and swallowed the big purple head of my cock along with the first couple of inches of my shaft. Her tongue lashed around it, coating it in spit as she closed her eyes and began bobbing her head back and forth, jerking off what she couldn't fit in her mouth.

"Oh God -- oh fuck!" I gasped, staring down at my gorgeous, busty mom giving me the best blow job I'd ever had.

She opened her mouth wider and pushed her head forwards, my knob bumping into the back of her throat, but she didn't stop.

"Gak! Gluk! Gluk!" she coughed, streams of spit starting to run from her mouth and down my cock, her hand using it to slide faster up and down my shaft. "Aak! Guk! Gluk! Gluk!" she continued, giving me a wet, noisy blow job before she leaned back and looked up at me, eyes wide, lips covered in spit. "Don't forget to take pictures," she said. Instantly, my cock was back in her mouth as she crammed as much as she could between her lips.

I did as she said, taking photo after photo of her head bobbing on my cock. I held the camera to one side and took some side on shots, hoping they'd come out, especially when she saw what I was doing and looked at the camera, her mouth full of my cock.

Eventually she let my dick fall from her mouth and stood, leaning in and kissing me, smearing her spit over my chin, never moving her hand from my cock.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she said, pulling me over to the table by my cock. She climbed on to it, her ass on the edge, and pulled her lace thong aside once more, this time to allow my dick to nudge against her pussy. She put one hand on my shoulder, the other on the table top so she could lean back and let me feed my cock into her. "Fuck me, Bobby," she said again. "Come fuck your mother."

One hand still holding the camera, I used my other to guide my dick to her dripping slit and ease inside. We both gasped as the first inch or two popped in before I had to start sliding in and out, letting her get used to my size.

"Oh fuck -- oh my God," she sighed. "Easy, Bobby -- it's been some time -- uuuhhnn -- and never with -- mmmmm -- with a dick as big as yours."

"I'm in no hurry, mom," I said, moving my hips, slipping another inch or so in with each slow thrust. I remembered to take some photos as well of her spread legs, my dick sliding between her slick lips, her big tits moving gently as I fucked her.

"Ohhh -- oh, so naughty, Bobby," mom said, smiling up at me. "Fucking mommy -- aahhnnn -- fucking mommy with your big -- uuuhnnnn -- motherfucking cock."

"You love it, don't you, mom?" I asked arrogantly, taking a shot of her face with her huge grin and half closed eyes.

"God yes -- uuhmmmm -- so fucking good," she sighed, gasping a little in surprise as, with a final thrust, I buried my whole length inside her pussy, my trim pubes brushing up against her clit. "Aahhh -- I took it all?" she asked.

"Yep," I said, taking a photo to prove it. "Something no other girl's ever done," I said.

"Mmmmm, you don't need any other girls from now on," mom said. "Mommy's going to take care of your big cock whenever it gets hard, you hear?"

"I hear you, mom," I said, moving my ass, drawing almost all of my cock out of her pussy before sliding it back in, each move getting a little faster.

"Uuuhhnnn -- fuck yeah -- yeah, that's it, Bobby -- fuck mommy -- mmmmm -- fuck mommy's pussy!" she sighed as I continued thrusting in and out of her, a little faster, a little harder. "Yes! Fuck mommy!" she cried. "Fuck mommy with your big fucking dick!"

Both of us looked down at where our bodies joined, watching my dick slide in and out of her pussy, her clasping lips spread wide around the shaft.

"Fuck yes -- fuck mommy -- uuuhhnn -- big fucking cock!" mom babbled as I pounded my shaft in and out of her. "Oh God -- uuhhnnnn -- gonna cum -- mmmm -- fucking cumming!"

Her hand on my shoulder dug in as her whole body started shaking, her pussy grasping at my cock. She moaned, her mouth opening, her eyes rolling up in her head for a second or two.

"Fuuuuck," she sighed as she regained her senses a few moments later. "Stop, Bobby, stop," she said.

"You all right, mom?" I asked, suddenly scared that she'd changed her mind. I did as she said, though, moving back as she gently pushed at my stomach, my cock slipping free from her pussy.

She smiled up at me. "I'm way beyond all right," she said. She got off the table and turned around, bending over it, her huge tits squashing out beneath her. She looked over her shoulder at me as she once more grabbed her thong and pulled it across her ass cheek, spreading her legs as she did. "Come on, Bobby," she said with a big grin. "Fuck mommy in the ass."

It was my turn for my eyes to go wide in surprise.

"Are you sure, mom?" I asked. "I mean, I barely fit in your pussy."

"Then you'll have to try real hard," mom said before nodding to the cupboard. "Get some oil."

I darted across to the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of cooking oil, popping the top and pouring a generous amount over her ass. With my free hand, I spread it out and rubbed it in, her pert cheeks quickly glistening. Gently, I probed at her asshole, my oily finger slipping inside with little resistance, making mom groan in delight.

"Aaahhhh yeah -- put another one in there," mom sighed. Who know my mom was into anal?

I did as she said, sliding a second finger into her tight butt hole, pretty sure I'd reached the limit of what she could take, and quickly took some photos.

"Okay -- mmmmm -- time to fuck mommy's ass," she said.

I quickly poured some oil over my rock hard cock then, taking photos as I did, aimed my big knob at her tiny asshole. I pushed, watching as the head of my dick flattened out against her butt, only the barest tip managing to get inside. I pushed again, making her moan, but still couldn't get in.

"I'm not sure this is going to work, mom," I said.

Mom reached behind and grabbed at my cock.

"You get this fucking monster cock up my ass right now or we're never doing anything like this again!" she growled.

The simultaneous promise of fucking her again and threat of never fucking her again was all the motivation I needed. I pushed forward, mom groaning, me gasping, and watched as her asshole finally relaxed enough to allow the head of my cock to pop inside.

"Aaaooowwww fuuuuuuck!" mom yelled. Pre-empting my question about whether I should continue, she quickly followed it with "Keep going! Uuuhnnnn fucking hell you're big!"

I pushed forward, more of my cock sliding into her incredibly tight asshole, the muscles clutching at me. I discussed anal with only two other girls and neither of them had gone beyond the discussion. Yet here I was, buttfucking my mom and taking photos of it as I did it.

"Uuhnnnggnnn! Yes!" mom cried as I stuffed more of my length into her hot ass. "Ass fuck me -- aaahhnnnn -- fuck mommy in the ass!"

As she got used to my size, I started to speed up once more, fucking my big dick in and out of her butt, inch after inch sliding deeper up her back door.

"Oh fuck mommy -- fuck mommy's ass -- uuuhhnnnn -- fuck mommy's slutty asshole!" she cried as I did just that, one hand holding her ass cheek, the other holding the camera, documenting this incestuous, oily assfuck! "Aaaahhhhhnnn -- fucking -- cumming!" She groaned long and loud once more, her body shaking as she came again, this time from having my cock in her ass. I fucked her through her orgasm, stuffing my cock deep into her butt over and over as she finally came down from her high.

She reached behind her again and pushed back at my stomach, easing me out of her ass. She turned round and had me lay on the floor before straddling me, her feet level with my hips. With a smile, she reached between us and, as she squatted down, guided my cock back into her asshole, sliding her tight butt down my shaft again.

"Fuck, mom," I gasped, snapping away with the camera. "You really like it up the ass, don't you?"

"I love it," she purred. "Does that -- mmmm -- shock you, Bobby? That your mommy's -- aahhhnnn -- a slut for anal?"

"Fuck no!" I said. "I love it!"

"Mmmmm, good." She leaned forward and we kissed as she rocked her ass up and down on my cock. Mom dropped her butt all the way down then lifted up again until just the head was still in her ass, before sliding back down once more, over and over.

Eventually, I could take no more and could feel my own cum building, my stomach tightening, my balls clenching.

"Fuck -- mom -- gonna cum," I managed to grunt.

Without a second's hesitation, mom raised her ass off my cock and moved down my body, rolling on to her back and pulling me over her. She sucked my oily cock straight from her ass, her hand jerking me off at the same time and within a couple of seconds, had me cumming.

The first blast poured into her mouth, filling up her cheeks and before she could swallow, the second load arrived. Mom swallowed what she could as another load poured out of my knob, then moved back and jerked on my cock, taking shot after shot across her face and tits. Line upon line of the biggest, thickest load I'd ever produced landed across my mom's face, glazing her features in creamy jism until I could barely see her, at which point she aimed my cum cannon at her tits, taking the last dozen or so shots over her huge mounds.

I knelt up, my still half hard cock in her hand, taking photos as she scooped up my thick load and licked her fingers clean time and again.

Finally, when she could see again having cleaned the cum from her eyes, she smiled at me.

"That was quite a step we took there," she said. "I -- I hope you're okay with it?"

"God yes!" I laughed.

She looked around at the kitchen -- clothes everywhere and more than a little oil and cum splattered around the floor.

"We should get changed and tidy up before your sister gets home," she said before looking at the camera. "And maybe when we're on our own next we can take a look at those photos together?" She smiled. "And who knows -- maybe take some more?"

I looked at the camera, remembering the shots of Dan's mom that had been left on there, remembering Dan's words about how his mother had "opened up to all sorts of possibilities" when he'd pointed the camera at her.

"I definitely think we should take some more, mom," I said.

And in the back of my mind, I wondered if my sister would pose for me.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12