The Pampered Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please," they both responded together.

"Well, looks like you've got your answer, honey; I'll leave and you can sort it out yourselves. Chloe, can you please lock the door when you leave," replied Eugene, collecting his jacket and walking out of the shop.

Pierre and Jacques looked at each other. "You're older, you go first," said Jacques.

"Ok, if you wish. Merci."

Pierre removed his trousers and undershorts and stepped between Chloe's spread legs. He looked down at her lying there expectantly, then unbuttoned her top and unhooked her front fastening bra, spreading the cups apart to expose her breasts. Jacques also stripped out of his lower clothing and walked around beside Chloe's head, reaching forward and covering her breasts with his hands. He continued kneading, massaging and caressing her breasts and nipples while Pierre gripped her thighs and eased his rigid cock into her sopping love tunnel.

"Oh yes," she gasped, "Yes; it's so good, si bon. Push it in hard, fuck me hard."

She stopped talking as she realized that right beside her face was Jacques' hard cock. She turned her head, opened her mouth and Jacques positioned his cock so she could suck and lick the head. She licked it like a popsicle, complete with sound effects, as Pierre took her at her word and fucked her hard.

Chloe was becoming accustomed to the sexual atmosphere of the business while Pierre had not had time to acclimatize. After what seemed only a very few thrusts he pushed in harder than before and released his cum in the far reaches of Chloe's vagina, holding his cock still as it spewed forth his hot, potent seed. After a few seconds it was over and he withdrew, leaving his place vacant for Jacques.

While Chloe enjoyed his lovemaking, she was disappointed at the speed with which he finished and hoped that Jacques was a better lover. He took his brother's place between her legs while Pierre moved alongside her head, allowing her to taste their combined juices straight from his cock head. As she sucked and licked she felt Jacques push into her gaping love tunnel. He was a little shorter than his brother so each thrust pressed against her clit instead of against the end of her vagina, causing far greater stimulation than Pierre had. After only a few thrusts she was well on the way to her orgasm and began moaning and rolling her head from side to side as the ecstasy grew with each stroke. She opened her eyes and looked at her lover, seeing him smile at her, his sexy eyes glinting in the fading evening light coming through the frosted shop windows. She pushed back against him as much as she could while still restrained in the chair and then, with a few final thrusts, she was there.

"Yes, yes, ooohhhh, yes, I'm cumming, YESSS, I'MMMM CUMMMMMINGGGGG!!!" she screamed as she writhed on Jacques' cock as he also came and spurted his copious cum deep inside her.

Once Jacques withdrew he unfastened Chloe from the chair and they used towels to clean up and then they dressed.

"Well, let's hope that's the first of many such sessions," said Chloe with a grin.

They hugged each other and then left the shop, Pierre and Jacques to head for their temporary accommodation while Chloe headed for Eugene and Desiree's home, which had now become her main home as well.

Once she entered the house she made her way to the lounge where Eugene and Desiree were seated relaxing over a glass of wine. Chloe gave each a kiss then poured herself a wine and sat in a vacant chair.

"You look all fucked out," said Desiree, smiling, "Eugene was just telling me about the job interview and its sequel. Did you have fun?"

"Oh yes, I had fun. Two loads of cum in me. It's still running out, I can feel it running down my thighs."

Chloe placed her glass on a table, went to the bathroom for a towel, then stripped off her pants and panties and wiped herself between her legs and inner thighs. She placed the towel on the chair and resumed her seat.

"That's better. They're typical young guys as lovers; no staying power. It'll be fun training them though."

"Well, I dare say you'll get that opportunity. I'm going to take them on as they seemed to do a competent job on your trident. No nicks or cuts anyway. How's it feel now?"

"Far less prickly. Have a feel." Chloe stood and walked over to Eugene then spread her legs and stood as he felt the smooth skin around the short hair, then pushed one then two fingers into her vagina.

"Geez, you're so open and slippery," he commented.

"Yeah, I guess it couldn't be because I was fucked by your two friends a short time ago," she replied sarcastically.

"Well, I guess that Eugene's all mine tonight then, and maybe from here on," said Desiree, "After all, you'll be busy servicing the two new studs each day, won't you?"

"Well, I certainly hope so, but I'll still want some time with Eugene. While they're a bit of fun, Eugene really knows how to satisfy a woman. After all, you chose him so you should know."

"Hmmm, I guess so."

"Anyway, honey, what's for dinner?" asked Eugene intent on changing the subject before someone got into hot water. "I'm starving."

"Dinner's cooking and you'll see what it is in good time. Right now it seems that I'm the only female here who hasn't had fun in the past few hours. How about it, buddy, or aren't you up to it anymore?"

Desiree stood and dropped her skirt, revealing her naked pussy underneath with its heart shaped hair style neatly trimmed. She sashayed over to where Eugene was sitting and knelt down in front of him then began undoing his trousers and belt, tugging them down as he lifted himself slightly, then repeated the process for his undershorts, leaving him naked from the waist down with his cock swaying wildly as it pointed to the ceiling.

"Hmmm, just as I like them; hard and ready," commented Desiree, engulfing his cock with her mouth while gripping him tightly around the base with one hand, the other gripping his scrotum above his balls and pulling downwards. She played like this for a few minutes then she stood, spread her legs widely apart and straddled Eugene's hips, guiding his cock into her slippery tunnel.

Eugene unbuttoned her top and lifted her bra over her breasts then cupped each breast, kneading them gently and squeezing her nipples with his fingers. She let out a series of slight yelps as he squeezed tightly, the slight pain being quickly overcome by the beautiful sensations from her crotch and from her breasts. Chloe watched Desiree and Eugene make love, feeling her own love swell for this couple who had taken her in as a member of their intimate relationship.

After a short time she saw Desiree lean forwards against Eugene and noticed her breath was short and gasping, then she started a mewling sound before throwing her head backwards and grunting out her orgasm as her hips went wild, thrusting back and forth hard and fast. Then Eugene closed his eyes and went rigid for a short time as he spurted his cum deep into his loved one. They then collapsed together, breathing heavily, kissing, hugging and caressing each other as they enjoyed their post-coital bliss.

The stove timer rang and Chloe went to the kitchen and dished the dinner that was cooking, set the table, then returned to the lounge room to announce dinner was served. Eugene and Desiree were just wiping themselves on the towel as she entered so she was able to give each a kiss as they made their way to the dinner.

"What a lovely pre-dinner exercise," commented Desiree, "Thank you for attending to the dishing up of the meal, Chloe. I always enjoy a little time connecting with Eugene after we make love."

The following few days were spent furnishing the two new rooms where Pierre and Jacques were to work. Eugene alternated with the brothers in servicing his clients, introducing the new workers and allowing them to see what he did and also to do some of the work themselves. On the third day when they arrived at work they were accompanied by a woman.

"This is Michelle," Pierre said as he introduced her to Eugene, "She's my girlfriend; came over from Paris with us. She's also a trained and experienced piercer, as you may guess."

I looked at Michelle, taking in her many piercings on her face and other exposed parts of her body, of which there were many. She was dressed in a halter neck top which covered her breasts vertically but allowed them to be very exposed in her cleavage and from each side. The garment was tied in front beneath her breasts. Under the bare midriff was a wide black leather belt holding a short ruffled skirt which reached nearly half way down her tanned thighs.

"Pleased to meet you," said Eugene as he assessed the situation. "How can I help you?" he asked, expecting her to want a pussy trim.

"I was wondering, would you like to expand your business into erotic piercing, perhaps? Pierre tells me there's a spare workroom here and maybe you would let me work here too, no?"

Eugene had not expected this question. Quickly he ran things through his mind. Would it hurt to expand the business? Weren't erotic piercings a way of pampering a woman's pussy, which is what the business was all about? He didn't see that this could hurt his business and just perhaps this new direction would provide an extra service which would attract women to also have their pussies trimmed and tended. He quickly made his decision.

"Michelle, that would be wonderful. Yes, we have a spare workroom and I see your skills fitting in very well with what we already do. Come with me and I'll show you the room. You can deal with all the details with Chloe soon."

The four of them went through to the second shop and into the vacant room.

"Would this be suitable?" asked Eugene.

"Oui, c'est merveilleux," she said, then realized Eugene probably didn't understand, "Yes, it's great, thank you," she said and hugged Eugene tight against her. She quickly released him. "Pardon," she said, her face flushing.

"That's fine, no problems. We're all very close here; you'll get used to it quickly, I hope," replied Eugene, looking forward to getting used to knowing this unusual woman a lot more intimately.

During the next two days Michelle set up her piercing salon and Eugene learnt a lot more about her. During lunch one day he learnt that she had been a sex addict, from her late teens seeming to need sex increasingly frequently. She told him of the strain this had placed on her, of her absolutely insane drive to have sex almost all the time, of the risks she took with some decidedly dodgy characters, of being enslaved by a group of men who only wanted to have sex with her and were oblivious to her other needs, and finally of meeting Pierre, who eased her away from this lifestyle, providing her with loving sex, rather than exploitative sex, in which she was an equal partner with choices and preferences.

Michelle also told Eugene how she became a piercer, firstly piercing herself in a bid to prevent herself from having sex all the time. She explained that she had fastened her pussy closed so she couldn't have sex and how it had just about driven her crazy. She pulled up her short skirt and showed Eugene and Chloe her pierced pussy. She had pierced her pussy lips, fitting small rings to both lips and then fitting a curved pin through all the rings, holding her lips closed so that access to her vagina was impossible yet it allowed her to urinate and release menstrual fluids.

"So what's the curved plate for at the top end of the pin?" asked Eugene.

"Well, that plate covers my clit so I can't stimulate myself even if I want to, although my clit hood is also pierced beneath it," she replied. "At the other end you'll see the small padlock that prevents me from removing the pin." She spread her legs wide apart. "So it's locked in place now. There are two keys, one at home and the other around Pierre's neck."

Pierre showed the small key on the gold chain around his neck.

"So do you feel sexy all the time?" asked Chloe.

"No, not now, but it took a long time to reach this stage. Many months. It nearly drove me crazy with frustration. But now I still like sex and Pierre is a wonderful lover." She cuddled in close to him. "We have sex every night and morning and at weekends sometimes during the day, don't we, honey."

Pierre by this time was blushing with embarrassment.

"Oui, darling, yes, we have sex a great deal and we both like it a great deal too," he confirmed.

"And sometimes, peut-etre, Pierre lets me have sex with other men, just as I let him bring other women to our bed sometimes too."

Eugene and Chloe by this time were eager to bring Pierre, Michelle and Jacques home to Desiree and were already picturing the orgy that could result. It was with difficulty that Eugene brought the conversation back to the workplace.

"So when will you be open for business?" asked Eugene, then realizing how that could be construed, he clarified, "I mean, when will you be able to have your first piercing customers?"

"Probably tomorrow," replied Michelle.

"Ok, then I'll ask Diane to come around and she can do a radio interview with you and we can show her around the expanded premises. I'll see if I can arrange that for this afternoon, Ok?"

"Oui, Ok," agreed Michelle.

Diane visited just before closing time and was introduced to Pierre, Jacques and Michelle. She seemed to take a liking to Jacques, spending a few quiet moments talking to him on a one to one basis, then they did the recording as Michelle showed her what she could do and discussed the options for various piercings. The recording technician shut off the machine and left, then once again Jacques and Diane had a quiet word together before announcing that they were off to a café for something to eat and drink and for Pierre and Michelle not to wait up for them.

After they'd gone Michelle commented that it looked like they'd probably end up in the same bed for the night because that seemed to happen quite often with Jacques. "He has a way with women," she explained, "A sort of je ne sais quoi."

"Lucky them," was all Chloe could say as she snuggled closer against Eugene.

Michelle noticed this, as she had noticed several other endearing comments and body language between Chloe and Eugene.

"Are you two lovers?" she asked.

"Yes, we are," replied Eugene, "Although I have another partner, Desiree, at home."

"I live with them and we all sleep together in the same big bed," added Chloe.

"Ooohhh, that sounds like fun," said Michelle, "Could Pierre and I join you sometime do you think?"

"Well, perhaps, I guess I'd have to ask . . . ," began Eugene.

"Of course you can," replied Chloe, "The more the merrier, as they say. "Maybe next Friday night? We'll obviously have to check that out with Desiree but I'm sure she'll be agreeable. Maybe Jacques could come too, in more ways than one," she giggled at her double entendre.

"Yes, well, speaking of home, it's time we went there," said Eugene, ushering them all towards the door where they exited and he locked up. "See you tomorrow. Hopefully you'll have some clients tomorrow too, Michelle. Good night."

"Bon soir," they replied.

Eugene waited until they were in bed, Chloe on one side, he on the other side and Desiree in the middle. As Eugene and Chloe both aroused Desiree, they told her about the conversation they'd had at work and the possibilities for a group sex experience sometime. How did she feel about that, Eugene asked her.

"Mmmm, sounds hot, just like I'm feeling. Yes, keep doing that, honey, and just a bit faster please Chloe."

"So was that a yes?" asked Eugene as he stopped what he was doing.

"Yes, yes, but only if you keep doing what you were. Yes, like that," she murmured as Eugene resumed his stroking of her clit, feeling Chloe's hand lower down as she finger fucked Desiree's vagina.

It took only a few minutes before Desiree came hard from both her lovers' stimulation. She lay there, panting. "Ooohhh, thank you, sweethearts," she said once she regained her breath, that was so wonderful. Now, what were you asking me?"

"You've already agreed. We're having an orgy here sometime."

"Ooohhh, goody. We haven't had one yet so that will be fun. But right now I want to watch you two fuck each other silly while I play with my toy."

Desiree took out her mini-vibrator, turned it onto slow and began running it over her pussy. Chloe had crawled over Desiree and was giving Eugene head while he caressed her breasts and pulled her nipples. She lifted her mouth off his hard cock and wriggled her way up his body before lying on him, sandwiching his cock between their pubic bones. They kissed then she moved up a bit more, allowed his cock to spring upwards between her legs, then she moved down again, trapping his cock against her vulva where she moved up and down slowly, arousing herself more while at the same time preventing him from entering her. She kept this up for a long time, despite his attempts to enter her, feeling her clit being stimulated against his hard shaft. She had done this before but never enough to cum; tonight she resolved to keep going until she reached her orgasm like this.

About ten minutes later Eugene was frustrated. He felt sexy as hell, Chloe was obviously enjoying what she was doing and was showing signs of being well on the way to her orgasm, and while the stimulation on his cock was very enjoyable, it just didn't have the sensations in the right places to push him closer to his release. He tried to enter her but Chloe successfully resisted and held him where he was. Then he noticed that she was almost ready to cum, her mewling and panting giving away the degree of her stimulation. He felt her increase her movements, pressing against him harder, squashing her clit, pushing herself to her orgasm. Then she was there.

"Yes, darling, yes, yes, ooohhh yesssss, it's beautiful, mmmmm, ooooohhhhhh yesssssss!!"

He felt her relax against him, her pert nipples pressing into his chest, her head nestled into his neck. He pulled her upwards a little, found the head of his cock at her entrance, then slid her down his body to impale her on his cock.

"Oooohhh, yes, darling, you feel soooo good, so hard, so big. Mmmmmm, fuck me, honey."

Eugene did just that, pushing and pulling her like a fuck toy as he thrust into the far reaches of her pulsing vagina. He had been close for so long that it took only a very short time before he thrust deeply inside her and silently released his hot sperm into the end of Chloe's vagina.

"Oh, yes, honey, I feel your hot cum in me, fill me, darling, fill me up."

Eugene did while Desiree watched the lovers then, once they were complete, she switched off her vibrator and the light, placed her arms around both of them and they all drifted into a deep sleep.

Michelle arrived at work bright and early on her first real day. All the equipment she'd ordered had arrived and she had a full day of appointments. Her first client arrived promptly at 9am and they chatted for a few minutes after Michelle recorded her details.

"So you simply want small straight barbells through each nipple with removable ball ends," clarified Michelle.

"Yes, that's correct. My husband loves the idea of torturing my nipples by pulling on the barbells and stretching them, but we want children and I want to be able to breast feed. I still will be able to do that if I've had bars, won't I?" asked Helen.

"Yes, usually there's no problem. When you find you're pregnant simply remove the bars and leave them out. Your body should heal the holes quickly and they should be fine by the time you're ready to feed."

"Then after I've finished feeding I can have them refitted?"

"Yes, of course. You may find your nipples are then larger and you might want to consider thicker bars. You can always start with small ones and proceed to thicker ones as well, the holes will simply expand to accommodate a greater diameter. That was what I did to get to the ones I wear, which are now 8mm in diameter. Do you want to see?"