The Pampered Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there they ate dinner then sat and chatted, discussing the business of which they were all part and deciding that the business that plays together, stays together. To this end they discussed the future and decided that, as it appeared that they were compatible, it could be easily possible for them all to live together as well as work together.

"Ok, I know that Eugene and I are a couple and I think that Pierre and Michelle are a couple, but Chloe and Jacques? Are you two willing to be classed as a couple?" asked Desiree.

They looked at one another, thinking of their lovemaking together during the past little while. "Why do we need to define couples?" asked Jacques, "Is it not enough for us all to love one another and to share one another if and when we choose? The thing we do have to guard against within what seems to be a family is ego; the ego of ownership which would undoubtedly lead to jealousy. If we're able to let that go, then can we not choose who we wish to be our partner moment by moment? All the guys have made love with all the girls this weekend and that's worked well; why can this not continue?"

This created a great deal of discussion and it was eventually proposed that the best solution was a polyamorous one, in which the six of them lived together and everyone shared everyone else by mutual agreement.

"If we can do that it will probably be a huge achievement," said Desiree, "This sort of relationship is quite rare as ego usually steps in. The keys are to talk about any problems and to lose the feeling of ownership one for another. Let's see how it goes for a while then we can make it permanent if we wish. Meantime, if you all want to move in here to give it a go that's fine."

Everyone agreed that this was a great idea and certainly worth a try. They knew of several of these types of relationships which had been tried and had failed in the past, mostly from stories of attempts at so-called free-love communes from the 1960s hippie era. They also knew that it was something that would take time and effort, but they also all agreed that it was worth a try.

"One thing we have is that we have a business which we all work at and which we enjoy," said Chloe. "From any aspect, it's a pretty kinky sort of business, trimming and coloring pussy hair is not your run of the mill work, just as erotic piercing is likewise pretty far out of the ordinary. However, we all seem to enjoy and celebrate these fetishes and I know for certain that when Michelle has some spare time I'll be availing myself of her services. So I say let's give it a go."

"I totally agree," said Eugene, "And I believe the absolute key for its success is honest communication. I think we should all commit to that now and then let's give it a go."

Everyone agreed and all made verbal commitments to this policy. Desiree then apologized that there was no real bed large enough for the whole family but that there were three rooms each with a large and comfortable bed so if people wished they could pair up or triple up and use those. She wasted no time in offering her hand to Pierre and inviting him to her bed, smiling at Eugene as Pierre accepted her offer. Jacques then invited Chloe to be his bed mate leaving Eugene and Michelle to make up the third couple.

"I hope you're not locked up, darling," Eugene said as they walked down the hall to their bedroom.

"No, sweetheart, the pin's in place but it's not locked. I'm waiting impatiently for your big hard cock to ravage me."

Once in bed, Eugene wasted no time in pulling Michelle's pin and easing his hard cock inside her wet, welcoming vagina. They moved hungrily against each other, enjoying their combined sensual motions, each gently arousing their partner until both were panting for release. With a final deep thrust Eugene came against Michelle's cervix while the root of his cock squeezed her clit, sending her into paroxyms of ecstasy as she screamed out her orgasm as she writhed on the bed beneath her lover.

They lay together, hearing two other cries of pleasure from adjacent rooms before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.