The Panty Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

When the first break of the day came around, Amber found herself in a toilet stall with Abby.

"I am so fucking horny Anne," she said as she peeled the panties down her legs.

"Good," Anne replied, "because this is all about horny!" and as she said it, she reached out and cupped Amber's breast in her hand. Amber pushed herself against it and felt Anne squeeze her breast hard through her school dress and bra. She reached out and ran her fingers over Anne's nipple which was pressing hard against the fabric of her uniform.

Before she'd even realised what they were doing, Amber found herself locked in an embrace with Anne, their tongues dancing and duelling within each other's mouths, their hands rubbing and caressing each other through their dresses.

The bell rang.

"Oh fuck!" Anne replied, stepping back from Amber and grinning. Amber grinned in turn and belatedly handed the panties to Anne. Anne pulled up her skirt and Amber saw no panties.

"Wha? ..." she started to say.

"Shhh," Anne said, reaching between her legs. She grabbed at something and pulled. A white thong slipped from inside her pussy. "It's a new idea I had. You have to wear the thong on the inside and then so does each girl you pass it on to."

And with that, she handed Amber the wet thong and grabbed the black lacy one and slid it up her legs, settling it in place.

Hurriedly, Amber worked the thong into her pussy, Anne encouraging her. Then they dashed out of the toilets to their next class, both flushed after the exchange.

At lunch time, the girls met up as usual in the toilets. They waited until the initial rush of girls that had been hanging on through lessons had left and then commenced the process of exchange. Amber watched as Abby removed a pair of Black hipster boy-leg panties, peeling them down her legs. At the same time, Anne was removing the Black lace thong that Amber had worn to school at the start of the day. They passed their underwear from one to the other and pulled them back up their legs. Amber found the glimpses of their shaved pussies an incredible turn on. She squirmed, feeling the thong that was buried within her pussy as she moved, waiting for the moment when she would get to reveal to the others the new institution that Anne had suddenly introduced to the group.

Teri slid a pair of white satin bikini briefs down from under her dress and handed them to Amber. Amber in turn simply lifted her dress to show that she was apparently wearing no panties.

"What's going on here?" Teri asked as she inspected her friend's bald and unclad pussy.

"It was Anne's idea," Amber told her. "This thong has to be worn on the inside rather than the outside." And as she said it, she placed one foot upon the sink, exposing her pussy and showing that there was a little piece of the white thong poking from between her lips.

"Take your panties Teri," Anne told her. Teri knelt down before Amber and to Amber's surprise, ran her tongue along each of Amber's labia before gripping the scrap of fabric with her teeth and pulling it from between her friend's lips. Amber groaned as she felt the fabric slide from within her.

"Mmmm, I can't wait until after school now!" Abby said, knowing that she would be the next one to get to wear the thong. Amber pulled on the white satin bikini bottoms that she'd been handed and settled them in place just as the door to the change rooms opened. Teri was clutching the wet thong in her hand, glad that it was so small that she could hide it simply as the person entering was the drama teacher, Miss Martin.

"Come on girls, this isn't a meeting place, its purely functional," she said. The girls moved past her and left the bathroom, going to find their quiet space on the oval amongst the throngs of students.

Once they were there, Anne told Teri that she had to put the panties in her pussy; that being interrupted was no excuse. Teri blushed as she spread her knees apart and manoeuvred the thong so that she could begin pushing it inside her pussy. The other three girls teased her as she worked it inside, calling just loud enough for it to be a threat to be overheard.

"Oooh, is that your pussy I can see?" Anne teased.

"Why are you stuffing your panties IN your pussy Teri, they're supposed to go on the outside," Abby said to a chorus of giggles.

At the end of the day, Amber met up with Anne to swap panties again. They went into the toilets and Anne slipped off the Black hipster boy-leg panties that she was wearing. Amber quickly shed the white satin and was about to hand them to Anne when Anne said, "Hang on, I need to pee." She walked over to one of the stalls and Amber followed her.

Anne looked a little quizzically at Amber as she stood in the door way.

"Um I know its weird, but can I watch?" Amber asked, blushing furiously.

"If you want," Anne replied. She lifted her school dress so that her pussy was exposed and Amber leaned against the door, watching. Anne started to giggle.

"What?" Amber asked.

"Well a second ago, I was busting and now that you're watching, I dunno, its just kinda hard to start with you watching!" Amber blushed.

"Well how about I look the other way then and when you're going turn around?"

"Sure, give it a try." Amber turned back away from Anne and waited. It was only a couple of seconds later that she heard the sound of Anne's pee squirting from between her lips and landing in the toilet. She turned around and watched the stream of piss as it flowed from between Anne's lips. Anne was blushing as she watched Amber watching her.

Amber found that her hand was cupping her pussy, applying gentle pressure to herself as she watched Anne pee. She could feel herself moisten, soaking gently into the fabric of the panties that she was wearing.

She was just about to lift her skirt when she heard the door behind her open. She spun around guiltily to see that it was once again Miss Martin coming in.

"People will start to talk if you spend all your time in here Amber," she said, with a hint of humour in her voice. Then she noticed that the stall that Amber had left wasn't empty. Anne had dropped her skirt over her lap but was clearly still pissing. Miss Martin paused, surprised by the fact that there was someone in there.

Anne said with a wink to Amber, "I told you that we didn't need the door open to talk!"

Miss Martin gave the two girls a strange look, but said nothing more.

Anne finished up and flushed the toilet before joining Amber. Miss Martin was still in a stall herself as they rushed from the toilet, giggling that they had come so close to being busted.

------

Claire Martin sat on the toilet in the girl's bathroom. Normally she'd use the staff room, but today she'd been desperate, having held on as long as she could, all through the afternoon without peeing, drinking more and more water as the day went on. She had reached the point where she was going to burst and went into the closest toilet that she could find.

She'd been surprised that there was anyone in there as the kids mostly cleared straight off after school, but even more surprised by the fact that the door had been open and that she could hear that Anne Sommers was pissing as her friend stood talking to her.

She had gone into the next toilet and sat there, holding on as best she could as she listened to the flow from the next stall. As the girls had left, she'd been able to hold on no longer and let the pee flow from her bladder. She'd not bothered to pull down her panties, she just lifted her skirt and pissed, the urine soaking the blue cotton that encased her.

As she enjoyed the release, she imagined that Amber George was standing watching her, just as she'd been standing to talk to Anne Sommers. But in Claire's mind, Amber was watching her pee, not talking to her.

Claire reached between her legs and rubbed her hand over her wet panties as urine continued to flow from between her lips, mashing the wet fabric against herself. And when she had finally stopped pissing, she moved her hand inside her panties and worked her fingers over her pussy, manipulating her clit until she exploded with an orgasm.

----

Amber rummaged through her panty drawer and pulled out her favourite pair of pink cotton briefs. Today was Friday and that meant cotton and cum day. Amber was looking forward to sitting down with her friends and watching them finger themselves to orgasm She also wondered what panties she'd be wearing when that happened, not to mention which ones she'd be wearing afterwards.

At recess she met up with Teri and swapped panties with her. Teri had worn a cute pair of blue cotton panties with a big yellow smiley on the butt and a smaller one, with its tongue poking out on the front. Amber rubbed them against herself eagerly before heading off to class.

Lunch time saw Amber exchange panties with Anne. They again giggled about nearly being caught the night before by Miss Martin as Amber pulled on a pair of white cotton briefs that Anne told her she'd taken from Abby. Amber in turn gave her the cute blue ones that had been Teri's.

After school, the girls all headed over to Anne's place before they made any exchanges.

"Who's going to be first?" Anne asked the other three as they sat around in her bedroom

"Me! I'm so fucking horny I need to cum bad," Amber said. The girls all laughed and told Amber that she could go first. Amber sat in front of the other three girls and pulled her skirt up so that they could see her hand disappear inside her panties. She started to run her fingers up and down her wet slit, getting them nice and moist. Then she plunged two fingers deep into her pussy before attacking her clit.

She wiggled and squirmed as she played with herself and after a while, had to lay down on her back, both hands now inside her panties as she used the fingers of one hand to hold her lips apart whilst the fingers of the other stimulated her clit.

"Damn that is sexy," Anne said, moving in closer to Amber. She reached out and started to play with Amber's breasts through her dress, stimulating her nipples until they could be seen standing out against the fabric. She pulled on them and Amber squealed, the timing of the tug coinciding with her point of no return. She thrashed about on the floor briefly as she came, then withdrew her hands from her panties and rubbed them against her sopping wet pussy.

"I think these are for you Anne," Amber said, grinning at her friend as she rubbed the white cotton panties against her some more.

"Well then, let me relieve you of them," Anne said to her. She moved between Amber's legs and ran her tongue up the inside of her thigh as she closed on Amber's pussy.

She ran her tongue over the sodden crotch of the panties, pushing at Amber's pussy, teasing her and causing her to moan and thrust herself against her friend's tongue. Just when she was really starting to get turned on again and thinking that she might cum again, Anne stopped.

"I can't take these yet, I still have some on!" she said. Amber moaned. Anne sat down on the floor next to where Amber had lain and hiked up her skirt, revealing the pair of blue panties with yellow smileys that Amber had given to her at lunch time. She slipped her hand inside them and started to masturbate.

As Amber had done, after a brief time, she lay down on her back and continued to pleasure herself. Amber wasn't about to just leave things at that though and started to undo the zipper down the front of Anne's dress.

"Ooooo, no bra you naughty thing," she called as Anne's pert and erect nipples were revealed standing out from her small breasts.

"Come on Abby, come and suck her titty," she said to Abby. Abby grinned and hopped down on the floor, kneeling on the other side of Anne. Amber and Abby each took one of Anne's tight nipples in their mouths and sucked hard, drawing them away from her tiny breasts.

"Well I'm buggered if I'm going to miss out on all the fun," Teri said as she watched the three girls. She quickly shed her school dress and released the bra that was restraining her large d cup breasts. She moved over to where Anne was lying down and dangled her right breast in Anne's mouth. Anne accepted it willingly and sucked on the nipple as she continued to try and bring herself to orgasm.

With everything that was being done to her, it didn't take long and soon she was thrashing on the floor. She didn't squirt this time, but the panties that she was wearing were certainly soaked.

"My turn!" Teri called out, making sure that she got in before Abby did. She lay down on the floor, her large breasts flattening across her chest as Anne rolled out of the way. Amber wasted no time and immediately set to feasting on a breast, glancing down as Teri's hands pulled her skirt out of the way and plunged inside a pair of orange cotton panties with pink love hearts all over them. Abby joined Amber again, sucking on Teri's other breast while Anne sat beside them, recovering from her orgasm.

Teri didn't take long and soon squealed with the pleasure of her orgasm, leaving Abby to be the only one that was yet to cum.

Abby was wearing the pink cotton panties that Amber had started the day in and soon had her fingers working busily inside them as Teri and Anne started to remove her school dress, peeling it back from her to expose her ribs, her taught stomach and a white cotton bra that would match the panties that she'd started the day in.

As Abby's fingers delved within the pink panties, Teri leaned over her breast and sucked hard upon the nipple through the fabric of her bra. Anne expressed her appreciation of what Teri was doing to their friend and joined in, but she pulled the cup of the bra away so that Abby's C cup breast was exposed to the air. She leaned over and gently gripped her friend's nipple with her teeth, pulling on it gently. Abby uttered a guttural little growl as her nipple was stretched and pulled away from her breast.

Amber positioned herself between Abby's legs, her fingers trailing over the skin of her inner thighs, her eyes glued to the movement of Abby's fingers within the pink panties. She waited anxiously for the moment when Abby would squirm and squeal and convulse. She didn't have to wait long.

As the moment took Abby and she pulled her hands from within her panties, Amber leaned forward and dragged the crotch of the panties to one side so that she could see the spasms of Abby's pussy as she enjoyed her climax. Very gently she trailed her finger between Abby's lips before bringing it to her mouth to taste her friend's pleasure.

"That's cheating!" Anne exclaimed as she saw what Amber did. Amber blushed at having been caught.

"I couldn't help myself, I just had to taste her," she said. Anne grinned at her letting her know that there was nothing of consequence in her accusation.

"I know what you mean anyway," Anne said, "I'd be pretty happy to lick and be licked myself just now. Lay down Amber." Amber grinned and lay down upon the floor. Anne moved over and reached under her school skirt. She pulled at the waist band of the panties that Amber was wearing and slid them down her legs. Then she stood up and removed the blue cotton panties and put them aside with the white cotton that she'd removed from Amber.

Anne's school dress was already undone to her waist and with a simple shrug of her shoulders, it fell to the floor, leaving her naked before her three friends. Amber wolf whistled appreciatively from her position on the floor, gazing up past Anne's bare pussy, over her nicely delineated stomach to her tiny pert breasts. Anne grinned down at her in turn.

Anne then knelt beside Amber and undid the zip on her dress, peeling it back so that she could see the pink bra that Amber had put on that morning.

"I think that I need you naked," Anne announced as she played with Amber's breasts. Amber was only too happy to oblige and stood up long enough to drop her dress to the floor before laying back down again.

Anne knelt just behind Amber's head as Abby and Teri watched intently to see what their friends were about to do. Anne then leaned over Amber so that her mouth was level with Amber's nipple and sucked it into her mouth. In this position, her own nipple dangled temptingly above Amber's mouth. Amber happily lifted her mouth to the small piece of heaven above her and sucked it into her mouth as Anne feasted upon her own nipple.

"Now that looks like fun!" Abby announced. "Come on Teri, let's do it, but I think I'd better be on top. You might suffocate me with your whoppers!" Teri laughed and quickly shed her own clothes to lie naked upon the floor. Abby happily positioned herself over Teri just the way that Anne had over Amber. As she started to suck upon Teri's nipple, she glanced across and realised that things were moving differently between the other two girls.

Anne had moved, slowly making her way down Amber's body, kissing and licking and sucking and nibbling until she had reached her bald pussy. Her tongue was now lapping furiously between Amber's lips and Amber had her own tongue buried in Anne's pussy in a 69.

Abby continued to feast upon Teri's breasts for a while, moving her own chest back and forth across Teri's face so that Teri was forced to suck first upon one and then upon the other nipple.

Amber moaned loudly as her clit was sucked into Anne's mouth and held there. She pressed her own tongue hard against Anne's clit and worked it back and forth in a firm and steady motion. She felt Anne begin to wriggle and squirm and thrust back against her in response.

Abby had now decided that the 69 option was one that had to be pursued and as Anne was burying her tongue in Amber, she was working her own in Teri's bald pussy.

She clamped her mouth over Teri's pussy as she felt Teri begin to run her tongue along her own slit. At first she flicked her tongue a little back and forth, but then she held it down firmly and hummed, allowing the vibrations from the noise to move her tongue on her friend's clit.

Amber was the first one to scream as she was brought to orgasm, bucking on the floor under Anne who refused to remove her face from Amber's pussy. Amber was bucking and thrashing, her legs now clamped against the sides of Anne's head, but she wasn't allowed to break free. She had stopped pleasuring Anne as the intensity of her friend's tongue drove her over the edge for another orgasm on the back of the first. And this time she felt a sudden rush from between her pussy lips.

"Wow, you squirted!" Anne exclaimed as she pulled her face away from Amber's pussy. Amber felt a trickle of fluid run down between her arse cheeks and simply lay upon the ground as her pussy continued to pulse with the after effects of the pleasure.

Then Abby was moaning loudly as she too came. She was sitting up a bit and pushing herself back against Teri's face as she came. Her fingers rested on Teri's clit, pushing and working it as she shook gently. Teri then pushed Abby from on top of her as she started cumming as well.

As she subsided, she apologised to Abby, "Sorry hun, but damn I needed to breathe!" All the girls laughed and then Amber pointed out that Anne was yet to have a second orgasm. Anne grinned and lay upon the floor.

"Take me girls," she demanded. Amber moved quickly between her legs to finish what she'd started and Abby and Teri applied themselves to her breasts. In moments, Anne exploded happily.

--------------

It was Wednesday and the four girlfriends were talking before their first class.

"I've decided," Anne announced, "that every Wednesday is to be pee day, just for Amber. Amber grinned at Anne's announcement. Teri and Abby didn't look quite so pleased but said that they were fine with that if it turned Amber on so much.

"And we have to do it just like last time at lunch," Anne added. Just then the bell rang and the girls had to get moving to their classes.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers